PDA

View Full Version : I believe...

zach51
09-30-2016, 01:50 PM
....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil.

Ok, let the name calling commence :)

lmfan71
09-30-2016, 02:13 PM
Thank you Zach51. Was starting to lose hope, 4m just isn't the same.

Pennsboro23
09-30-2016, 02:34 PM
It's gotten bad here lately.

onlyfacts
09-30-2016, 02:39 PM
....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil. Ok, let the name calling commence :)Agree 100% with everything you stated.

Bigdirtfan
09-30-2016, 02:42 PM
After years of being off here, I recently got back on of course it was to complain about something. That being said right away I did notice way more name calling and more keyboard warriors then I remembered. Yes some fans of certain drivers are over the top, but man we all have something in common that we enjoy. Seems like everybody could get along and appreciate all the racers and racing.

Clayton_Wetter
09-30-2016, 04:00 PM
....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil.

Ok, let the name calling commence :)

A bit of an over reaction possibly??? This is not the Mr. Rogers Show ya know!!! :)

lazermod3
09-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Where is the (RAT FINK) when you need him?

Bubstr
09-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Good posts guys. Watch out, you will be labeled the moral police if you keep that up. It's just regular guys having fun. So I've been told.

Cardirt0
09-30-2016, 05:31 PM
I just go too my BB boards and post there and stay a way from here as much as i can .. I have learned you cant win here....

Cardirt0
09-30-2016, 05:45 PM
I Change My mine.. You cant say a thing about Bobby or his Crazy fans come on here and call you a Hater.. Cant say a thing about Bloomer or you get the Bloom fans Screaming and the Bloom Haters Screaming...Your driver cheats no your Driver Cheats..then you get oldfan Who just comes on here and takes a C r a p on here all day...Says a hole lot of Bull $hit...By the 4 page you have no way of knowing what the post was about if you start on page 4.. People hating back and forth...This Place $ucks now ...No one posts Who wins now.. They go Pay like I did and be a A$$ ... I could keep going for pages but it Just ant worth it no more.............

racenut
09-30-2016, 05:59 PM
what? become civil and ruin this mess?.....that's what this place is known for now, especially since Facebook came along.... you only become friends with people you know if you want, and unfriend those you don't agree and never have to listen to their garbage again....
hope you are doing ok these days Gary....

Cardirt0
09-30-2016, 06:22 PM
what? become civil and ruin this mess?.....that's what this place is known for now, especially since Facebook came along.... you only become friends with people you know if you want, and unfriend those you don't agree and never have to listen to their garbage again....
hope you are doing ok these days Gary....

I am still here I think Not dead yet BUT.... I just do not like face book.. And i like it even less now that If i go too a face book site they Have 1/2 of it blocked off saying you HAVE too join too see it..Forcing you to join ... that $ucks...I will not be forced to Join... I just stop going there...Face Book the hackers Dream...

pap
09-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Good one Zach. I look at it this way, Every single one of us is here for the same reason, " The love of the sport of dirt late model racing". Why all the other bullcrap goes on, I'll never understand.

Barbecueboy
09-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Good posts guys. Watch out, you will be labeled the moral police if you keep that up. It's just regular guys having fun. So I've been told.

Strictly an observation, but with you it appears like its not really about morality as much as it is about hypocrisy...........thus the labeling I guess?

I'll talk racing with anybody anyplace anytime anywhere........what I won't do ,is say it doesn't stink when there is a skunk in the room.......right pepe'?

Let's talk some racin......just don't door somebody up and then not expect to get rubbed when they go back by you......after all, rubbin is racin.

Barbecueboy
09-30-2016, 08:54 PM
I am still here I think Not dead yet BUT.... I just do not like face book.. And i like it even less now that If i go too a face book site they Have 1/2 of it blocked off saying you HAVE too join too see it..Forcing you to join ... that $ucks...I will not be forced to Join... I just stop going there...Face Book the hackers Dream...

Think you and I are the only two left in the world that dont have a Facebook...........we are trendsetters Gary.

Bubstr
09-30-2016, 11:53 PM
Strictly an observation, but with you it appears like its not really about morality as much as it is about hypocrisy...........thus the labeling I guess?

I'll talk racing with anybody anyplace anytime anywhere........what I won't do ,is say it doesn't stink when there is a skunk in the room.......right pepe'?

Let's talk some racin......just don't door somebody up and then not expect to get rubbed when they go back by you......after all, rubbin is racin.

You guys still whimpering about getting some of your own medicine and calling it hypocrisy. Some in here can dish it out, but get butt hurt when it comes to taking it. Just having fun at the expense of the regular guys having fun.

As far as the smell, the old adage of the skunk smelling it's own hole first, still holds true. It is refreshing that the fun makers still get uncomfortable, when the errors of their ways is pointed out. There may still be hope for the unruly school kids here.

Cardirt0
10-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Think you and I are the only two left in the world that dont have a Facebook...........we are trendsetters Gary.

Long time sents I been called a trendsetter so i will take it... LOL

Cardirt0
10-01-2016, 09:21 AM
The only Facebook I like is when oldfan does it on a sidewalk...Faceplant and facebook same thing right...

Mudweiser
10-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Make that 3 of us BBQ.. I refuse to get on fb because of all the bs/drama that seems to go on... And that is the main reason I don't post a heck of a lot on here... That being said, not all of us are going to agree.. But I can enjoy good natured back and forth, it's when things get personal, that I draw the line...

GA-DIRT
10-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Make that 3 of us BBQ.. I refuse to get on fb because of all the bs/drama that seems to go on... And that is the main reason I don't post a heck of a lot on here... That being said, not all of us are going to agree.. But I can enjoy good natured back and forth, it's when things get personal, that I draw the line...

Facebooked is what I call it ,not for me either.

dirtdobber45
10-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Im in on the Facebook thing too. Too much bs and drama...just like when Butthurts puts her two cents into others conversations.

dirtdobber45
10-01-2016, 11:50 AM
I love to talk racing and joking around like everyone does. Sometimes a laugh is good in some of these threads...they get too intense.

kidrock
10-01-2016, 12:08 PM
You don't have to have drama on facebook because, you have they option to delete those people. I like it because it's a way to connect to some friends from the past and Family I don't get to see much anymore. If they are the drama queens I delete them.

dirtdobber45
10-01-2016, 12:24 PM
You don't have to have drama on facebook because, you have they option to delete those people. I like it because it's a way to connect to some friends from the past and Family I don't get to see much anymore. If they are the drama queens I delete them.Idk if youve ever heard about this but a few years back some people in a neighboring town from me where on facebook and this lady deleted someone from their page. And it hurt their feelings so much that lady and her family was murdered for it. No thanks Ill stay off of it

Finnfan
10-01-2016, 12:29 PM
I agree 100% with the OP, but sadly I think this is too far gone, and it's because of 5 or 6 posters that seem to live on here, and I believe we could all pretty much agree on who they are (the ones who are doing about 75% of posts now on practically every thread).

I used to come on here to get the extra tidbit of inside information, or a breaking story, or some item that beat all the other dirt websites to it, or the stories from current or former crewmen/drivers who know the sport better than those of us who aren't/weren't.

Now I only come on here once or twice a week and try to sort through all the nonsense and endless posts to find something worthwhile, but that seems almost impossible to do anymore. Its really a shame what this forum has been reduced to.

Here's something: If you don't have something useful to say or add, or a piece of news or "rumor" you've heard, DON'T START A THREAD

Barbecueboy
10-01-2016, 01:08 PM
You guys still whimpering about getting some of your own medicine and calling it hypocrisy. Some in here can dish it out, but get butt hurt when it comes to taking it. Just having fun at the expense of the regular guys having fun.

As far as the smell, the old adage of the skunk smelling it's own hole first, still holds true. It is refreshing that the fun makers still get uncomfortable, when the errors of their ways is pointed out. There may still be hope for the unruly school kids here.

It's neat how you call getting yourself throat punched with a dose of reality dishing it back out.....

But , I guess in bubbles land everything is backwards.......even logic.

Keep up the fine work, internet crossing guards and hall monitors are very much underrated.........you may even get elevated to lunch table captain.

And the dishing it back out part on your end, when exactly does that start???
( and not talking about a call to the principle either)

kidrock
10-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Idk if youve ever heard about this but a few years back some people in a neighboring town from me where on facebook and this lady deleted someone from their page. And it hurt their feelings so much that lady and her family was murdered for it. No thanks Ill stay off of it

Chicken ---- lol............................................... ........ Sorry to hear about the people being murdered over something so stupid.

dirtdobber45
10-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Chicken ---- lol............................................... ........ Sorry to hear about the people being murdered over something so stupid.Well..as much as I offend people on here I mite find one on FB that wants to put me out so no no FB for me lol. Plus I have been all over this country over the years..dont want somebody popping up asking me if Im their daddy lmfao

dirtdobber45
10-01-2016, 02:55 PM
It's neat how you call getting yourself throat punched with a dose of reality dishing it back out.....But , I guess in bubbles land everything is backwards.......even logic.Keep up the fine work, internet crossing guards and hall monitors are very much underrated.........you may even get elevated to lunch table captain.And the dishing it back out part on your end, when exactly does that start??? ( and not talking about a call to the principle either)You know that old saying about throwing stones...Butthurt has a barrel of em

Cardirt0
10-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Idk if youve ever heard about this but a few years back some people in a neighboring town from me where on facebook and this lady deleted someone from their page. And it hurt their feelings so much that lady and her family was murdered for it. No thanks Ill stay off of it

Know some people been hacked and got in to there bank (got money out of it) had pic, down loaded that they did not want out..Been told Facebook is the easy-est to hack there is... No thanks...

Cardirt0
10-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Chicken ---- lol............................................... ........ Sorry to hear about the people being murdered over something so stupid.

I have read some Bad stores over facebook.. Sad the way people are today, Shame you or shot you,,facebook can be way worse then this Web page....

Krooser
10-01-2016, 06:07 PM
I've been thinking that "To H*ll" was actually a real driver as in... " GO TO H*LL"!!!!!!!!!

Krooser
10-01-2016, 06:12 PM
FB allows you to censure the comments made on your page... you can also not allow any comments. I've never had any problems with FB but I try to act like a gentleman (except for Hillary meme's!) knowing many of my family also also my FB 'friends'....

mud duck
10-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Its all Trumps fault, Ha! if you notice the ones that live on here and push hate, and doom/gloom on everything are Trump supporters! Go over to the tailgate section and post something anti Trump and watch them pounce. I should know!! Haha although, I love messing with their little clique club over there. But, that doesn't mean this side of the board should be the same.

MI Dirt Fan
10-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Until they clean it up on here, boot out old Fag and his 12 usernames and some of the other cronies on here, I'm out. See ya.

dirtdobber45
10-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Until they clean it up on here, boot out old Fag and his 12 usernames and some of the other cronies on here, I'm out. See ya.Who cares about old fan hes something to have fun with. And if we werent on here the offended league wouldnt have anybody to whine about lmao

a25rjr
10-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Its all Trumps fault, Ha! if you notice the ones that live on here and push hate, and doom/gloom on everything are Trump supporters! Go over to the tailgate section and post something anti Trump and watch them pounce. I should know!! Haha although, I love messing with their little clique club over there. But, that doesn't mean this side of the board should be the same.

Yeah.....we like making you Hilary supporters our whipping boys! lol

kidrock
10-02-2016, 05:29 PM
I have read some Bad stores over facebook.. Sad the way people are today, Shame you or shot you,,facebook can be way worse then this Web page....

Yes but, it also can be very entertaining and as I stated before a way to stay connected to some friends from the past and family you don't get to see much.

If a person doesn't want to be on faceboook they don't have to sign up it's that easy lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2016, 06:18 PM

Some Bloomer fans do same here!

dirtdobber45
10-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Some Bloomer fans do same here!Theres another thing you got WRONG. Its the haters that let it get too intense cause their feelings are hurt. Or the the hypocritical Offened League putting their pennies worth in

Clayton_Wetter
10-02-2016, 09:05 PM

Oh go find a bottom of a cliff!!!!