PDA

View Full Version : Billy Moyer

DarrellGoode
10-01-2016, 03:59 PM
I know every race he goes to, the announcer says "Making his final start"... Do you really think he won't race next year? I just can't see him not going to Eldora, Knoxville, Wheatland, Granite City, Peevley.etc... When he did the phone interview with DOD, he really didn't indicate he was gonna be done. I mean someone has to test those cars out. Someone has to do the R&D. Any thoughts???

cjp0354
10-01-2016, 04:04 PM
My thought is he will race around 10 times next year. Cedar Lake, Knoxville, a weekend on the Summer Nationals, Wheatland, Batesville, and maybe the World. Just don't see him being completely done.

cutman
10-01-2016, 04:05 PM
I think you'll see some spot starts in a team car

Centeroff
10-01-2016, 04:21 PM
I agree, no way the legend walks away now. I'm sure deep down in he believes he can win another big race. He was always fun to watch and had an amazing ability to keep his car straight. He needs to step down and concentrate on getting JR up front. He has clearly lost a step as we all with age. Either way he will be missed by the racing community!

One Man Gang
10-01-2016, 04:40 PM
He said at Magnolia last weekend the big shows 3,4,5 hours from home he's probably run

Cardirt0
10-01-2016, 04:46 PM
I think he will just stop racing Full time .. i bet he races 8 to 10 times next year...I think he wants it to be Fun Once more and the only way is too back it down...