PDA

View Full Version : DTWC my take

Centeroff
10-14-2016, 11:51 PM
First round of heats zero was the fastest car in the state of Ohio but man ole man he had a heck of a draw for his opponents in the first go round. Second round the top came to life and I tell you it's anybody's race. Richards was good all night but the second heat neither the 1 or 0 were the class of the field. Satterlee and Tmac caught my eye and 17m was smooth as candy all night as usual. The cars that were good in the first heat seemed to be a little too free when the track dried. Jackie Boggs kinda let me down tonight but Bobby Pierce was off also tonight also. Rod and RJ Conley looked as good as any imo and believe it or not, barring a mistake Delmas held Richards off for 10 laps and Richards would not have passed the 74 year old HOF 'er. The last heat was by far the best heat. The top 3 banged it out and Scott ended up with a badly damaged car. They have to replace the right side from the door back and sounded like a transmission went south to me. There are some fast cars in the consolation races do those will be good as well. Hadn't been to Portsmouth in a while but do not remember it being this dusty. My wife had half inch of dirt in the bottom of her purse. I will keep you posted tomorrow night. Stay tuned

buster83
10-15-2016, 07:30 AM
it`s been bad surprised u did`t get sand blasted.

71PRPFan
10-15-2016, 01:40 PM
It wasn't dusty at all in turn 3 like usual

zyoung25
10-15-2016, 02:31 PM
It wasn't dusty at all in turn 3 like usual

I got hit with dust maybe 5 times at the most, same way the first night.

TS FAN
10-15-2016, 02:36 PM
No body will pass the zero car, the car is perfect. He will have to have trouble, if he doesn't, same result as usual. He will simply run low and he is by far the fastest car on the track. AGAIN Yawn. LOL

zach51
10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Yep, the only thing that might could jam him up would be lap traffic, but by then he'll probably have a big enough lead so that a small mishap may not make any difference.

old fan
10-15-2016, 03:09 PM
oh boy another love fest for the bloomeriod

TS FAN
10-15-2016, 03:17 PM
No love fest from me, just my observations after watching the heats. I am rooting for the following drivers. (Anyone else)

Highside Hustler25
10-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Still like Richards. Dale Mac looked good as well.

rickybrown1952
10-15-2016, 05:58 PM
No body will pass the zero car, the car is perfect. He will have to have trouble, if he doesn't, same result as usual. He will simply run low and he is by far the fastest car on the track. AGAIN Yawn. LOLDon't count your chickens before they hatch

zach51
10-15-2016, 06:18 PM
It is actually amazing how close the bet would be to either pick bloomer or the field. Starting from front row, I'd have to take bloomer, which is absolutely crazy considering who is in the field.

Centeroff
10-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Bobby didn't make the show. welcome to the big leagues

pierceFAN
10-15-2016, 06:58 PM

Still has a shot

pierceFAN
10-15-2016, 07:01 PM

By the way... fegers not in...Morans not in...Overtons not in...tmacs not in...carriers not in...why single Bobby out?? Oh ya unless your a jealous hater...your such a tool

kidrock
10-15-2016, 07:11 PM
By the way... fegers not in...Morans not in...Overtons not in...tmacs not in...carriers not in...why single Bobby out?? Oh ya unless your a jealous hater...your such a tool

He only does it to get you guys going and he usually succeeds.

MI Dirt Fan
10-15-2016, 07:18 PM
Most likely Tmac will get one of the provisionals

pierceFAN
10-15-2016, 07:32 PM
He only does it to get you guys going and he usually succeeds.

It's stupid...welcome to the big boys?? He did win the north/south and world 100 right?? Welcome to the big boys??? They better get used to the ass kickin that Pierce is gonna be dishin out for years to come...welcome to the big boys...what an idiot!'

george w
10-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Still like Richards. Dale Mac looked good as well. I'm with ya, i wouldn't sleep on dale at all.... .

kidrock
10-15-2016, 08:29 PM
It's stupid...welcome to the big boys?? He did win the north/south and world 100 right?? Welcome to the big boys??? They better get used to the ass kickin that Pierce is gonna be dishin out for years to come...welcome to the big boys...what an idiot!'

I just let Bobby keep winning on the track and that will speak for itself. He's still young and has some growing pains to go through and yes he might miss a show here and there but in due time they will be looking at his back bumper quite a bit

dirtdobber45
10-15-2016, 08:33 PM
It's stupid...welcome to the big boys?? He did win the north/south and world 100 right?? Welcome to the big boys??? They better get used to the ass kickin that Pierce is gonna be dishin out for years to come...welcome to the big boys...what an idiot!'You get tore up so easy...lmao

kidrock
10-15-2016, 08:47 PM
You get tore up so easy...lmao

It's to bad it has to even be part of the conversation to be honest.

george w
10-15-2016, 08:53 PM
Does the winner of the non qualifiers get a choice of tagging along the rear of the feature?

MI Dirt Fan
10-15-2016, 08:54 PM
There's a few that probly won't get a Christmas card from him this year. lol

TS FAN
10-15-2016, 09:01 PM

Bobby gets my vote anytime he is racing.

zyoung25
10-15-2016, 09:10 PM
This isn't your typical prp race track tonight. It actually has a cushion and a bottom groove. Mod race was just won the cushion.

golddirt
10-15-2016, 09:13 PM
The Jim Dunn race winner can take the money or start dead last

george w
10-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Thanks golddirt!

MI Dirt Fan
10-15-2016, 09:17 PM
That's just a dumb as last week. What was it, something like putting up personal money or something for provisional spots?

dirtdobber45
10-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Lots of cautions tonight

zyoung25
10-15-2016, 09:39 PM
That was a barn burner.

Pennsboro23
10-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Great racing so far at prp!

MI Dirt Fan
10-15-2016, 09:51 PM
I don't think the #32 clan will be stopping for happy meals on the way home

zyoung25
10-15-2016, 09:58 PM
They got hosed on that flat before that b main. Just wasn't their night.....just bad luck.

buster83
10-15-2016, 11:50 PM
zero bringing up the A$$ on lead lap cars.

old fan
10-15-2016, 11:58 PM
We can't make this up , he was testing lol

zyoung25
10-16-2016, 12:01 AM
He just randomly stopped on the track, and took back off and never went to the pits.

old fan
10-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Bloomers times were getting worse by the lap mid 17s at the end

Centeroff
10-16-2016, 02:10 AM
Bloomer had a lr Shock break. Note, not his excuse I was in the pits after. Could actually see it going down as the laps wore down. Gave the car a horrible push and died off the corner. Shepherd drove a good race and hats off to him. Hey Piercefan, unwod those panties and realize your boy is only 19 and his time will come. He didn't make the show just like I told my buddy he wouldn't. Thought he might get through for about 25 laps of the non qualifier face until Devin and Dohm went around him. We all know he is good at Eldora but the rumor in the Pitts is he had some home cooking at Florence and got away with one. Won't go any further because I wasn't there but these Lucas boys play for keeps. Little different than what he is used to in Illinois

kidrock
10-16-2016, 06:48 AM
Bloomer had a lr Shock break. Note, not his excuse I was in the pits after. Could actually see it going down as the laps wore down. Gave the car a horrible push and died off the corner. Shepherd drove a good race and hats off to him. Hey Piercefan, unwod those panties and realize your boy is only 19 and his time will come. He didn't make the show just like I told my buddy he wouldn't. Thought he might get through for about 25 laps of the non qualifier face until Devin and Dohm went around him. We all know he is good at Eldora but the rumor in the Pitts is he had some home cooking at Florence and got away with one. Won't go any further because I wasn't there but these Lucas boys play for keeps. Little different than what he is used to in Illinois

Had some home cooking lol, oh those rumors

reflaine
10-16-2016, 07:02 AM
Home coming at a Lucas oil show for the north/south? Why would Lucas not want one of their boys to win and give someone who don't follow them a homer deal?

old fan
10-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Bloomer had a lr Shock break. Note, not his excuse I was in the pits after. Could actually see it going down as the laps wore down. Gave the car a horrible push and died off the corner. Shepherd drove a good race and hats off to him. Hey Piercefan, unwod those panties and realize your boy is only 19 and his time will come. He didn't make the show just like I told my buddy he wouldn't. Thought he might get through for about 25 laps of the non qualifier face until Devin and Dohm went around him. We all know he is good at Eldora but the rumor in the Pitts is he had some home cooking at Florence and got away with one. Won't go any further because I wasn't there but these Lucas boys play for keeps. Little different than what he is used to in IllinoisYour eyes are brown I am sure of it , not sure sure on the track sat night but Friday looked like it was good for Lucas trucks that was pathetic

cutman
10-16-2016, 07:46 AM

Every time he doesn't win, there is some kind of excuse

MI Dirt Fan
10-16-2016, 08:58 AM
Same with Richards.....

"Richards was looking for his first career DTWC win, but came home in third. “It was definitely the nosepiece that cost us this race. Once it folded back I knew we were in trouble."

Bob Hubbard
10-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Whats up with Boggs at a Lucas race ?

old fan
10-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Hey center off yes Lil Bobby is ONLY 19 and doing a fine job with 23 wins

old fan
10-16-2016, 09:32 AM
Yeah home cooking as in grandma cooking

Highside Hustler25
10-16-2016, 09:37 AM
Every time he doesn't win, there is some kind of excuse

Only thing is, the pit lizard's excuse doesn't match up with Mr. Zero's post race excuse. They need to get on the same page.lol

dirtdobber45
10-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Same with Richards....."Richards was looking for his first career DTWC win, but came home in third. “It was definitely the nosepiece that cost us this race. Once it folded back I knew we were in trouble."- quote from MI Dirt Fan....no one ever mentioned that there was a thing wrong with him on the radio broadcast. Only that B-Shepp wore him out...lol

dirtdobber45
10-16-2016, 09:47 AM
Im glad to hear Devin finished in the top 10 after starting dead last.

kidrock
10-16-2016, 09:56 AM
Only thing is, the pit lizard's excuse doesn't match up with Mr. Zero's post race excuse. They need to get on the same page.lol

lmao.............................................. .............................

Highside Hustler25
10-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Check out the replay of the race. Richards front end was skirting the ground from about lap 60 on.

old fan
10-16-2016, 10:46 AM
Dragging the nose will do that

cutman
10-16-2016, 11:00 AM
And if you listen to Richards interview, he blames himself.

Centeroff
10-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Portsmouth has 6-7 tires around the bottom of the track. Josh was running over the tires a lot early. I was sitting off of 4 and watched him center a tire and yes his nose did roll under. It was dragging just enough to create lift on the nose. Not sure it cost him the race but definatly slowed him down. You guys really think Scott having a shock going down is an excuse? You don't lead half the race and just stop like he did. I'm sure most of you don't have a clue how a shock works but it definatly went flat. Then again, I'm not sure it cost him the race but facts are facts. He started pushing so bad that he thought he lost the rf tire. Cody seen the lr sagging and immediately pointed out the problem. Not the end of the world just a part of racing. Can't win em all

old fan
10-16-2016, 04:24 PM
everytime scott loses he has an excuse he can't say he got beat oh he11 no

klemmabyna
10-16-2016, 04:56 PM
from DirtonDirt:

"Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."

cutman
10-16-2016, 05:05 PM
from DirtonDirt:

"Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."

No no no. It was a shock. A man of his abilities could never inadvertently make a mistake

71PRPFan
10-16-2016, 05:20 PM
Josh Richards nose was folded under about the time Shep was running him down. Everyone could see that and it was obvious

old fan
10-16-2016, 06:07 PM
from DirtonDirt: "Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..." gotta blame the car builder on that one

Donnie Baker
10-16-2016, 06:59 PM
2017 HOF inductees?

klemmabyna
10-16-2016, 07:30 PM
From a friend's Facebook post: Iowa based Jim Wilson, Joe Merryfield, Roger Dolan. may be others, but thrilled to see these guys inducted.

Clayton_Wetter
10-16-2016, 08:28 PM
oh boy another love fest for the bloomeriod

Well well, FANG you got the ax! But you're still here. Which one first calverton?

You post You lose!!!

Clayton_Wetter
10-16-2016, 08:32 PM
from DirtonDirt:

Hey now, you saw what happened to old fang!!! :)

MI Dirt Fan
10-16-2016, 09:06 PM
Well well, FANG you got the ax! But you're still here. Which one first calverton?

You post You lose!!!
Finally........ To bad it's about 3 months too late. Still have 10 more of his usernames to ban and this place will start to take shape.

TS FAN
10-16-2016, 09:08 PM
Portsmouth has 6-7 tires around the bottom of the track. Josh was running over the tires a lot early. I was sitting off of 4 and watched him center a tire and yes his nose did roll under. It was dragging just enough to create lift on the nose. Not sure it cost him the race but definatly slowed him down. You guys really think Scott having a shock going down is an excuse? You don't lead half the race and just stop like he did. I'm sure most of you don't have a clue how a shock works but it definatly went flat. Then again, I'm not sure it cost him the race but facts are facts. He started pushing so bad that he thought he lost the rf tire. Cody seen the lr sagging and immediately pointed out the problem. Not the end of the world just a part of racing. Can't win em all

OH STOP WILL YOU. Time to get off the Bloomie apology tour. He got beat, he got outrun, he lost. Doesn't happen enough to suit me, but tonight belongs to Sheppard, who beat them all. LOL

zyoung25
10-16-2016, 09:29 PM
2017 HOF inductees?

I couldn't hear it all. McDowell and Eckert are the current drivers that will be going in.

TackyTracker
10-17-2016, 02:21 PM
that's 4 crown jewels coming back to ILL this year

zach51
10-17-2016, 02:31 PM
I'll normally be the last one to stand up for Centeroff, but it is obvious that something must have happened to bloomer in order for him not to run any better than he did. If he was running 2nd or 3rd that's one thing, but he dang near got passed by Don O'Neal for cryin out loud. I wasn't there but watched the DOD highlight, you could tell something fairly serious went array about 1/4 way through the race. A shock may not seem serious to most, but in DLM racing today, something tiny is huge. Same thing with Richards.

klemmabyna
10-17-2016, 02:58 PM
zach51: I don't doubt the shock story either.

a question: would the described shock problem feel like a tire going down to the driver, even one as highly skilled as Bloomquist, since the story stated "as he struggled with his tire choice."?

if so, might he have slowed for a caution expecting to need a tire changed?

what I really found interesting in the DOD story was the statement:

"...he inadvertently hit the master switch..."

I trust what DOD writes, but I can't believe that info came straight from Bloomquist. he just doesn't admit to things like that. must have come from an anonymous un-named source.

zach51
10-17-2016, 03:03 PM
Lol yeah I wasn't going to call BS on that "master switch" thing but....yeah, seems fishy. It wouldn't make sense for him to wait for 95 laps though if he was going to cause a caution to change a tire. He would have done that by lap 50.

TS FAN
10-17-2016, 03:46 PM
Here is my problem. LOL
Every race that Bloom Bloom doesn't win, the story is about why he didn't win. He got beat Saturday. BEAT.

cutman
10-17-2016, 03:58 PM
Lol yeah I wasn't going to call BS on that "master switch" thing but....yeah, seems fishy. It wouldn't make sense for him to wait for 95 laps though if he was going to cause a caution to change a tire. He would have done that by lap 50.

Bloomquist, 52, still had a top-five finish in sight as the feature drew to its conclusion, but a freak mishap caused him to stall his car on the backstretch and bring out a caution flag on lap 95 while holding fifth place. He inadvertently hit his machine’s master switch, cutting off the engine.

“I didn’t say anything, but you can not have your master switch anywhere within a foot of your hands,” said Bloomquist, who restarted the race at the rear and finished 11th. “(Crewman) Cody (Mallory) mounted mine on my dash, and if you did something aggressive and your fingers come loose and your thumb is the only thing holding onto the wheel … well, I hit it with my fingers. It was on the right side, and I hit it and it shut the thing down."

Keep trying fellas

cutman
10-17-2016, 04:00 PM
And still no mention of a broken shock. Just too hard of tire on right front

zach51
10-17-2016, 04:12 PM
He ain't hit the kill switch all year and it happens 5 laps from the end of the biggest race he's been allowed to run this year.....not really buying it, but hey anything is possible. He might have been reaching for something alright but it wasn't the kill switch.

cutman
10-17-2016, 04:27 PM
He ain't hit the kill switch all year and it happens 5 laps from the end of the biggest race he's been allowed to run this year.....not really buying it, but hey anything is possible. He might have been reaching for something alright but it wasn't the kill switch.

Are you having a reading comprehension problem? It's obvious he wasn't reaching for it, but he did hit it. Lol, it's his own words

zyoung25
10-17-2016, 04:38 PM
I was sitting n turn 3, and he refired the car after he had came to a stop. So maybe this will shut some up that weren't there and don't believe it actually happened the way the story says.

Scott wouldve told us he had the best car if that shock hadn't went away, no doubt about it.

Ryan21mid
10-17-2016, 04:52 PM
Scott didn't say a word about anything being wrong with the shock, unlike the guru centeroff seems to think. He said he went too hard on the RF and as a result couldn't steer and burned the rear tires off! Happens to the best of them so enough excuses.

dirtdobber45
10-17-2016, 05:09 PM
IMO....I believe Scott was gonna jump in the pits get a RR and come back out and see what he could. But as he approached the pit he was going to adjust the brakes and he hit the kill switch by accident. Just a theory

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2016, 05:16 PM
With 5 laps left???

powerslide
10-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Come on guys everyone knows he was reaching to unplug the traction control and hit the switch...

dirtdobber45
10-17-2016, 05:42 PM
With 5 laps left???I said it was a theory...everybodys gotem...lol

Clayton_Wetter
10-17-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm really finally boring of this nonsense!! :confused:

zach51
10-17-2016, 06:34 PM
No reading comprehension problem, just not buying that he ran 95 laps in that race and thousands this year and never hit the switch before. Seems odd for it to happen with 5 laps to go in a race that he was back-sliding in. It could happen, just seems odd. And since when does "in his own words" mean anything? But to contradict myself, there was nobody with a shot to win that he has ties too, would not bother getting a tire with 5 to go I wouldn't think, no obvious reason to bring out a caution, so maybe for once he is telling the truth?

Centeroff
10-17-2016, 06:37 PM
They interviewed Scott 4 minutes after the race was over. I'm not gonna make up a fukn lie for a man that dominated the season and has a heluva lotta more cash than me. Scott thinks the only way he can lose is a tire choice but that wasn't the case. His shock didn't totally break, it leaked off and was over half the rate it should have been. I was there. Cody grabbed me and another guy and said look at this. I can make a call and give you the the total scoop but as of Saturday night the left rear shock leaked off. It wasn't totally a dud but got worse every lap. Most of you know it alls have no clue how a shock works but that's what happened. I'm no expert but I know a little. The lr shock leaked off so in turn the weight slowly shifted to the lr of the car and fukd the balance of the car. You don't become one of the slowest car on the track because of a tire choice. Calm down and let common sense overcome your hate for the zero because what I speak is 110% fact! Take it to the bank.

klemmabyna
10-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!!

do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?

your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.

normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.

what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.

scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016).

did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott?

doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.

what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.

I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?

if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career.

not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.

onlyfacts
10-17-2016, 11:42 PM
Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!! do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016). did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott? doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career. not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.Bloomquist lost the lead on lap 45 to Richards who lead until lap 77. Bloomquist was starting to fade around lap 35-40. So not sure what race monitor you were watching. I was watching it live.

dirtdobber45
10-18-2016, 06:24 AM
Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!! Lmao I just watched that movie a couple of days ago lol...classic

Clayton_Wetter
10-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!!

do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?

your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.

normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.

what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.

scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016).

did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott?

doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.

what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.

I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?

if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career.

not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.

Now klem, you throw salt on the wounds every chance you get. hahhaahhaahaa

dirtisforracin
10-18-2016, 06:25 PM
I wish they could have had modified and nonqualifer track. Was still a very good race, but those 60 laps would be better served for feature.

GEAR_HEAD
10-18-2016, 06:34 PM
I wish they could have had modified and nonqualifer track. Was still a very good race, but those 60 laps would be better served for feature.

I've been saying that for years! Run the LM consis, then the DTWC, then everything else. You're just asking for a freight train by running a ton of laps before the race that everybody paid to see. How is that not common sense?

klemmabyna
10-18-2016, 06:57 PM
Clayton: you are correct. and you and I have been here too long!

I can read a lot of crap before I just can't help myself.

no. i'm not gonna do the back and forth/ruin every thread game. i'm more kind of hit and run.

sometimes I almost feel guilty pushing buttons with the truth. but then I reconsider the ignorance/arrogance that finally pushed me to respond, and the guilt is gone.

see you on another thread for a little fun very soon! (possibly about a no longer pending lawsuit!)

Bob Hubbard
10-19-2016, 06:09 AM
Does anyone know how many Swartz cars mad the show & how they finished ? Other than Linville I'm not sure how many was in the 100 lap feature race ...

Necrosis
10-19-2016, 06:33 AM
They interviewed Scott 4 minutes after the race was over. I'm not gonna make up a fukn lie for a man that dominated the season and has a heluva lotta more cash than me. Scott thinks the only way he can lose is a tire choice but that wasn't the case. His shock didn't totally break, it leaked off and was over half the rate it should have been. I was there. Cody grabbed me and another guy and said look at this. I can make a call and give you the the total scoop but as of Saturday night the left rear shock leaked off. It wasn't totally a dud but got worse every lap. Most of you know it alls have no clue how a shock works but that's what happened. I'm no expert but I know a little. The lr shock leaked off so in turn the weight slowly shifted to the lr of the car and fukd the balance of the car. You don't become one of the slowest car on the track because of a tire choice. Calm down and let common sense overcome your hate for the zero because what I speak is 110% fact! Take it to the bank.Ok, so you're saying the LR shock "leaked off" and was at "half the rate" it should have been... Then you say the weight moved to the LR because of this shock breaking... Do you want to pick your own holes in those physics?

Donnie Baker
10-19-2016, 07:08 AM
Drown was in a swartz

Clayton_Wetter
10-19-2016, 04:29 PM
Clayton: you are correct. and you and I have been here too long!

I can read a lot of crap before I just can't help myself.

no. i'm not gonna do the back and forth/ruin every thread game. i'm more kind of hit and run.

sometimes I almost feel guilty pushing buttons with the truth. but then I reconsider the ignorance/arrogance that finally pushed me to respond, and the guilt is gone.

see you on another thread for a little fun very soon! (possibly about a no longer pending lawsuit!)

Quite possibly a "pending lawsuit" hahhahaahaaa

Bob Hubbard
10-20-2016, 06:04 AM
Drown was in a swartz

Thank you ............

Highside Hustler25
10-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Brandon Sheppard won the biggest paying Lucas Oil race of the year and it was a good one.

calverton
10-20-2016, 06:18 AM
yep he sure did glad to see he won

Bubstr
10-20-2016, 01:25 PM
B Shep won and passed a lot of cars to win it. I think the racing didn't get good until the last two races. Maybe they should have put more laps on the track earlier in the night. If the track was a little more racy for the B mains, we could have seen more passing. You never know, but racing did pick up in the A Main. Was it the race of the year? No, but still a very good race.

Centeroff
10-20-2016, 08:37 PM
Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.

MI Dirt Fan
10-20-2016, 08:39 PM
I thought he bumped the master switch.

Wow this is so confusing after 5 days

zyoung25
10-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.

I believe Necrosis knows what he's talking about, he isn't no dummy. It's obvious he works for a team that travels, and is in the know.

calverton
10-20-2016, 09:18 PM
i thought he bumped the master switch. Wow this is so confusing after 5 days no you just bumped your head now lay down

Centeroff
10-20-2016, 09:22 PM
As far as the master switch I have no clue. Only the man driving the car would have that information

MI Dirt Fan
10-20-2016, 09:26 PM
from DirtonDirt:

The driver did say that according to this interview

Necrosis
10-21-2016, 05:29 AM
Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.Ok, when a shock "leaks" it affects compression and rebound. So your telling me a lack of rebound is what caused his issue? Was it the LRF or LRB? Just waiting to pick more holes in your story. Did the spring suddenly no longer work? The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're saying Cody went out of his way to call you over and say "look at this"...

MI Dirt Fan
10-21-2016, 07:26 AM
Ok, when a shock "leaks" it affects compression and rebound. So your telling me a lack of rebound is what caused his issue? Was it the LRF or LRB? Just waiting to pick more holes in your story. Did the spring suddenly no longer work? The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're saying Cody went out of his way to call you over and say "look at this"...

He's starting to sound like piercefan

Josh Bayko
10-21-2016, 07:43 AM

Bloomer wasn't the one that said he had to throw the car to get it through the corner, it was Richards. You can't even keep your bullsh*t straight.

pierceFAN
10-21-2016, 07:44 AM
He's starting to sound like piercefan

whenever someone says something about being gay I never say it sounds like you...but I guess I will now

MI Dirt Fan
10-21-2016, 08:02 AM
That perked your ears up. Gay? I'm not the one with "cushion crusher" in my signature box. lol

calverton
10-21-2016, 08:02 AM
Yep he is gay as a 3 dollar bill

calverton
10-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Cushion crusher man we can't make theses thing up with mi dort fan

MI Dirt Fan
10-21-2016, 08:05 AM
Old Fag. How many times have you been banned now? 3? That's more than enough to show how sad and pathetic you are.

calverton
10-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Not as pathetic as you are

MI Dirt Fan
10-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Why can't you answer my question. How many times have you been banned?

MI Dirt Fan
10-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Ok, when a shock "leaks" it affects compression and rebound. So your telling me a lack of rebound is what caused his issue? Was it the LRF or LRB? Just waiting to pick more holes in your story. Did the spring suddenly no longer work? The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're saying Cody went out of his way to call you over and say "look at this"...

When toast has his weekly lunch date with Mike Reece because they are " buddies" according to him, maybe the true answer will come out.

Necrosis
10-21-2016, 09:18 AM
When toast has his weekly lunch date with Mike Reece because they are " buddies" according to him, maybe the true answer will come out.Maybe Centeroff thinks Toast is Bloomer, and Toast thinks Centeroff is Reece... Ahh yes, they get together everyday and rule the DLM world... From the group home!