Nasty55
10-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Hey blackie
You still watching over us?
Just wondering how you are doing.
You take it easy now
Later,
SS

Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time but yet they blackball Blackie? Bring Blackie Back Guys he is good for this forurm!!!

a25rjr
10-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time but yet they blackball Blackie? Bring Blackie Back Guys he is good for this forurm!!!

They must be Democrat..... double standards!

Good to see you back Nasty!

Nasty55
10-18-2016, 03:42 PM
They must be Democrat..... double standards!

Good to see you back Nasty!

Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do...

Hope the best for you nasty thats tough to swallow there thinking about you

dirtdobber45
10-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do...Lets hope its just a cold and sinus deal...good to hear from ya brother

dirtdobber45
10-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Bring back Blackie!!!!!

a25rjr
10-18-2016, 04:57 PM

Man, I understand...whatever you gotta do to keep your sanity. I'll be hoping and praying for the best outcome for you and your family.

In the meantime, keep posting! We need ya!

Nasty55
10-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Hope the best for you nasty thats tough to swallow there thinking about you

Lets hope its just a cold and sinus deal...good to hear from ya brother

Man, I understand...whatever you gotta do to keep your sanity. I'll be hoping and praying for the best outcome for you and your family.

In the meantime, keep posting! We need ya!

Ty guy's it is much appreciated! I'm gonna fight it the same as i did last yr with everything i have i just hope that my old body can withstand it this time if it is the Cancer back...

george w
10-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do... stay strong man stay strong!!!! Do me a favor, put the steroid issue aside an pickup a copy of lance armstrongs biography called "its not about the bike" i HIGHLY recommend it, theres also a follow on called "every secound counts" I'm not a huge book reader myself but really enjoyed it.

STRONGERTHANDIRT
10-18-2016, 05:16 PM
Hoping things turn out ok.

Highside Hustler25
10-18-2016, 05:22 PM

Stay positive my friend. You kicked it's a$$ once, you can do it again.

Cardirt0
10-18-2016, 05:27 PM

Keep the Faith my man .. i know you can beat it . mind over body...

drano
10-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Hope everything goes well for you Nasty be praying for you also.

HoosierDirtFan
10-18-2016, 06:02 PM
I got a message from Blackie about 4 months ago just saying hi. I can't remember the screen name though. I'll be honest I'd much rather have him on here than Oldfan and Centeroff.

fastford
10-18-2016, 06:36 PM
good luck nasty, keep that chin up, god bless.......

Clayton_Wetter
10-18-2016, 07:11 PM
I got a message from Blackie about 4 months ago just saying hi. I can't remember the screen name though. I'll be honest I'd much rather have him on here than Oldfan and Centeroff.

I got a PM also, sorry to say but the username is now poof!!!

Best to you Nasty!

b1eagle
10-18-2016, 08:27 PM
Prayers for you Nasty

MI Dirt Fan
10-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time

Speaking of which. Sure has been nice lately without "it" interfering.

Barbecueboy
10-18-2016, 09:32 PM

......saying some prayers nasty, but you got this one brother.

" cancer don't want none"

And yes, the different levels of punishment for the offenders breaking the same rules is glaring........#blackieslivematters

kidrock
10-18-2016, 10:06 PM

Get better soon Nasty!!!

oldfart50
10-19-2016, 01:18 AM
Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do... Reading that really made me sad...

pierceFAN
10-19-2016, 07:03 AM

prayers coming your way

Barbecueboy
10-19-2016, 07:11 AM
Reading that really made me sad...

You are a pretty sad excuse for a human being............I could see why you would be.

Clayton_Wetter
10-19-2016, 04:26 PM

Actually "it's" still here and starting to post more openly every day.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2016, 04:48 PM

Ill move it over to this thread so your not hi jackn snipers thread. MDI you can go to my posts and show me where i insult members cuz of there drivers. Only one i do is bloomer. They give it back to me cuz there jd haters.its all in fun is all it is.
You can think what you want and i dnt give 2 chits

a25rjr
10-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Ill move it over to this thread so your not hi jackn snipers thread. MDI you can go to my posts and show me where i insult members cuz of there drivers. Only one i do is bloomer. They give it back to me cuz there jd haters.its all in fun is all it is.
You can think what you want and i dnt give 2 chits

Im pretty sure, he's talkin about old fan!

HoosierDirtFan
10-19-2016, 05:25 PM
Thankfully as of last night Oldfan has been Banned. All though I'm sure he'll pop up in a month or two with a new screen name.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Im pretty sure, he's talkin about old fan!

Well then i miss understood him.

dirtdobber45
10-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Thankfully as of last night Oldfan has been Banned. All though I'm sure he'll pop up in a month or two with a new screen name.Hes already here....Calverton but thats ok I just over look him

dirtdobber45
10-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Well then i miss understood him.See as Ive said before....it aint all about you PRINCESS...lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2016, 07:03 PM
See as Ive said before....it aint all about you PRINCESS...lol

You be nice at the petting zoo. Its on the dirtcar chrtl thread! Lol. No spraying or biting

a25rjr
10-19-2016, 07:40 PM
You be nice at the petting zoo. Its on the dirtcar chrtl thread! Lol. No spraying or biting

From what Ive been told, they should not turn their back on you! :)

dirtdobber45
10-19-2016, 08:30 PM
You be nice at the petting zoo. Its on the dirtcar chrtl thread! Lol. No spraying or bitingSo youre working at the petting zoo? The goats and calves wasnt good enough?