PDA

View Full Version : Gateway Dirt Nationals Tickets

Jet Jockey
10-23-2016, 01:59 PM
I have six tickets available to the Gateway Dirt Nationals. These are for Friday and Saturday night and are very good seats in Section 115 row NN. Price is $85 each which includes all fees and taxes. I will split up if necessary. PM or call 217-377-0354. Looks like there are very few seats left for both nights.

TackyTracker
10-24-2016, 12:33 PM
GL jockey... Been trying to sell mine also

J20in1st
10-25-2016, 12:07 AM
You can't expect to sell tickets at face value when they can't even sell the tickets they have available out. Plus ya bought tickets right up front who the hell goes to the races and buys front row tickets. Only people that don't go lol

Centeroff
10-25-2016, 01:04 AM
I got 50$ a pop for the tickets if you want it? Not crazy about sitting up front but it my hey will work

calverton
10-25-2016, 06:41 AM
You can't expect to sell tickets at face value when they can't even sell the tickets they have available out. Plus ya bought tickets right up front who the hell goes to the races and buys front row tickets. Only people that don't go loltry getting a ticket right now from ticket master

calverton
10-25-2016, 06:43 AM
https://tickets-center.com/tickets/the-dome-at-americas-center/gateway-dirt-nationals/?eventId=2024017&eventName=Gateway+Dirt+Nationals&venueName=The+Dome+at+America%27s+Center&eventDateTime=12%2f17%2f2016+15%3a00%3a00&city=Saint+Louis&stateProvince=MO&cid=31819035282&nid=3&wsVar=3-31819035282+%5byclid%7c327ad45c-c91b-4ece-bb28-55755674f469%5d&vx=0&rgx=0

Jet Jockey
10-25-2016, 09:42 AM
I got 50$ a pop for the tickets if you want it? Not crazy about sitting up front but it my hey will work

Centeroff, these tickets are not right up front. I do not know why that was mentioned by another poster. They are sect 115 row NN which is the last row of the lower bowl. I consider them some of the best seats in the house. Regardless, I may have them sold but I will keep you in mind. Thanks. By the way, it looks like there are only 100 seats available for both Friday and Saturday night according to the ticketmaster website.

TackyTracker
10-25-2016, 09:55 AM
mine aren't on the wall either.. still can't go due to wedding I have to attend or I'd be going for sure... So Centeroff I'll sell you mine if Jockey moves his... LMK

ptown
10-25-2016, 10:23 AM
I still can't see how this is going to work, I'll see how things go Thursday and Friday then make my decision Saturday morning.

Barbecueboy
10-25-2016, 10:44 AM
try getting a ticket right now from ticket master

You know how ticketmaster works , right?

Hope the dome event is great for all involved, but wouldn't exactly hang my hat on the tidketmaster hook just yet as determining a sell out.

Bubstr
10-25-2016, 11:15 AM
That Ticketmaster BS is BS. I've bought walk in tickets when there was only a couple very high priced tickets left on ticketmaster.

Does anyone think, this race will sell out all the seats available there? Do you think they will not open another section if there is demand for it? It would be silly to put on a race and not sell as many seats as you can.

This race may be great or a bust, but to pull the old sell out scam, when there hasn't been 50 k fans for a dirt track race since the 50s at Soldiers field don't make sense. ot opening all the seats and baring potential customers, don't make sense. I hope they do well at Gateway but telling people all they will get is crumby or very expensive seats several months before the race doesn't seem like the smart way to do it.

Barbecueboy
10-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Wow, I totally agree.......

I think the thing is going to be very very cool.......

ptown
10-25-2016, 02:05 PM
There are a few on StubHub but I wouldn't pay those pieces.

Barbecueboy
10-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Who's kidding whom???

They won't be turning anyone away........

calverton
10-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Your best place to get tickets are from the dome ,ticketmaster does not have sole right

bullring
10-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Funny how there was all this hype about the event several months ago when outdoor racing was on everyone's mind. Constant posts and releasing one driver name at a time. Now that the outdoor season is pretty well wrapped up you'd think they'd be promoting the crap out of this event, but all I hear is crickets chirping. I'm waiting awhile before I buy my tickets.

WisWildManFan
10-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Supercross in Indy did this last year with ticketmaster. Showed they were sold out. I had a pair of extra tickets and sold them for more than I paid because people thought it was sold out. We got there and people were buying tickets at gate and it wasn't half full.

calverton
10-25-2016, 06:32 PM
funny how there was all this hype about the event several months ago when outdoor racing was on everyone's mind. Constant posts and releasing one driver name at a time. Now that the outdoor season is pretty well wrapped up you'd think they'd be promoting the crap out of this event, but all i hear is crickets chirping. I'm waiting awhile before i buy my tickets. you might be waiting outside , i got my tickets i don't care

Barbecueboy
10-25-2016, 08:20 PM
you might be waiting outside , i got my tickets i don't care

Should be a nice "trip"for you.....

calverton
10-25-2016, 08:22 PM
no not really could almost walk there and you will be where lol

rickybrown1952
10-25-2016, 08:42 PM
Well we got our tickets just waiting on December 17th should be a great show

TackyTracker
10-27-2016, 11:20 AM
already quoted a guy $140 for all but went home and checked tickets and they are higher for Saturday than Friday but I'll stand by that if anybody interested...

cost myself $20 but o well

Jet Jockey
10-27-2016, 09:50 PM
TackyTracker, just wanted to let you know that i sold my tickets so you have the green light to sell to Centreoff. I do believe that this will be a phenomenal event and I for one cannot wait. For all you fence sitters, you are missing one hell of a life. Good luck and God bless.

TackyTracker
10-28-2016, 09:35 AM
have to agree but still need to sell.. glad to hear you sold yours

T22racing
10-28-2016, 06:21 PM
I will take two of your tickets. Pm me please. Your inbox is full

3 wide
10-28-2016, 08:09 PM
I think a lot of people going to be real disappointed when this one is over too many variables for this to turn out good.

CIRF
10-28-2016, 08:22 PM
It's shaping up similar to the fiasco at Indy during the PRI show last year. I got burned on that deal and won't be fooled again. If it comes off without a problem that's great but after last year we won't take the chance.

We'll be going to Du Quoin that weekend for the Knepper 55 USAC show. That event is a can't miss great show and it doesn't cost anything to park and we have a very nice room locked in at $71.00 tax included at the Rend Lake Resort.

calverton
10-28-2016, 08:38 PM
you would n't go to it any way , besides I still get head aches thinking about the midgets indoors

calverton
10-28-2016, 08:39 PM
explain how its shaping up to be a fiasco indy was on a basketball court set up over night this thing is beset up real soon

TackyTracker
10-29-2016, 09:57 AM
sent you a PM T22

WisWildManFan
10-29-2016, 10:13 AM
My biggest concern is the fumes

CIRF
10-29-2016, 10:55 AM
My biggest concern is the fumesWWMF, fumes have the potential to be a problem. At times the air quality was a bit unpleasant last year at the fiasco at Indy and in fact the action was halted more than once to allow the ventilation to bring the CO readings back down to levels deemed necessary and acceptable by the health department, or whatever agency oversees that sort of thing. It's a safe bet that air quality will be closely monitored for the St. Louis event, as well. It could become a problem and source of delay in the racing action. No one will know until the racing program begins.

I've been to 5 Chili Bowl events and the racing action has never been suspended due to high CO levels when I was in attendance. However, we're talking about a much larger building and over 30 years of experience in this regard. They have some huge fans running much of the time at The Chili Bowl.

Last March at the USAC National Midget event in the Southern Illinois Center at Du Quoin was the first time I ever experienced any discomfort due to fumes. Usually there is no noticable fumes. I've been to all but one midget racing event held in the SIC going back to the days when POWRi raced indoors during the Du Quoin State Fair and it's a bit of a mystery why it was worse last March. The car count was not sizably larger in March and the racing format was similar to past events. However, there was not a halt to the racing action as a result despite the noticeable difference.

Possibly the powers that be were/are a bit more lenient at Tulsa and Du Quoin than they were at Indy and will be at St. Louis. I have no knowledge either way in that regard.

I'd guess that there will be some discomfort from fumes at the St. Louis event. How severe will remain a mystery until hot laps begin.

calverton
10-29-2016, 11:01 AM
St Louis is a lot bigger than any mentioned venue

CIRF
10-29-2016, 12:06 PM
No it's not. The actual sports arena area where the racing will take place isn't as big as the Tulsa Expo Center. The Expo Center is just a tick over 11 acres. The actual racetrack at Tulsa (1/4 mile) is a the length of a football field longer than the advertised 1/5 mile at the EDJ Dome. The Expo Center houses a 1/4 mile racetrack, seating for 15,000 spectators, a large trade show, concession area and pit area large enough for 340 cars and haulers.

I have been in the sports arenas of both the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans and the Edward Jones dome and they are comparable in size. The Louisiana Super dome is just over 6 acres, floor area and seating area combined. The Jones dome would not be substantially larger or smaller than the Superdome. Compare that to the full 11 acres of the Tulsa Expo Center and the area of the domes are substantially smaller.

rickybrown1952
10-29-2016, 12:41 PM
Just show up and see me I'm from Missouri just show me

calverton
10-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Whether your meeting is large, small or somewhere in between, the America’s Center convention complex offers a unique combination of fl exible facilities and services for any event. In addition to 502,000 square feet of exhibit space, fi rst-class catering options, and easy access, St. Louis offers one stop shopping for meeting planners. Our professional staff includes the marketing, sales, services and facilities staff all under one roof. Literally. The St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission manages and operates the America’s Center® convention complex, which includes six contiguous exhibit halls, 96 meeting rooms, the 67,277-seat Edward Jones Dome, 1,411-seat Ferrara Theatre, 28,000 square-foot ballroom and the IACC certifi ed St. Louis Executive Conference Center. One building, one staff, all under one roof. Just another way St. Louis brings your next great meeting all within reach. and your trying to tell me that track is as big farmercity fairbury or even highland lmao if you would look at the computer rendering of the dome race you see why its only a 1/5 mile if tusla was so great and grand don't you think the promoters would've went there instead of the dome oh wait dome seats 67000 and tulsa only seats 15000 per evening at that 340 midgets sorry to say not what you say full scale races you can get 4 even 5 midgets in 1 hauler don't think that is possible with mods or lates lmao

calverton
10-29-2016, 10:28 PM
and why does the Tulsa have a super cross event st Louis does

CIRF
10-29-2016, 11:31 PM
Boomhauer, you're frothin' at the mouth and $hittin' your pants again. Happens every time you get excited about The Chili Bowl!! Bbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

calverton
10-30-2016, 07:40 AM
that would be you not me its just a midget race for midget brains

CIRF
10-30-2016, 08:23 AM
that would be you not me its just a midget race for midget brainsYou should be able to relate to midgets seein's how you're a mental midget! LOL!!

calverton
10-30-2016, 08:27 AM
no you are the one in love with midgets and by the way Charlotte is the place to get noticed in racing not Tulsa LOL

CIRF
10-30-2016, 09:06 AM
There ya' go again, frothin' at the mouth and $hittin' yourself again. LOLOL!!

calverton
10-30-2016, 10:13 AM
missing maybe one time a event with biggest crowd ever to assemble for a dirt race for silly midget race in southern ill pathetic

CIRF
10-31-2016, 08:52 AM
We're almost guaranteed to see a better show with no support classes and for a lot less money and hassle.

Besides that the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds is decked out with a Christmas lights drive thru that is huge and is pretty cool which the wife really enjoys.

I've just got a funny feeling that this St. Louis deal will be a short lived event. Maybe I'm wrong, I've been wrong many times before and if I am I'll probably attend it somewhere down the line but after what happened at Indy last year we're a little skeptical of first time indoor events. I remember all too well the indoor USAC midget event at the old Houston Astrodome and the late model event inside the Silver Dome in Pontiac, Michigan. Those deals didn't last long, and for good reason.

At least for his year, Du Quoin is a sure thing.

calverton
10-31-2016, 10:05 AM
And you are wrong again by the way promotor made big money at gateway

calverton
10-31-2016, 11:17 AM
What is wrong with support ole clueless one

Barbecueboy
10-31-2016, 12:39 PM
What is wrong with support ole clueless one

Calverton , oh calverton.............we still hear your big mouth blowin.

TackyTracker
11-03-2016, 09:05 AM
sent a few guys PM that seemed interested and haven't heard anything back....

still available

FourDeepInTheFluff
11-03-2016, 02:34 PM
We will be going to the Dome on Friday and then head to DuQuoin on Saturday.

BIGSTEVE00
11-15-2016, 10:32 AM
This may have been asked already but is there going to be a pay-per-view for this event?

Mantis
11-15-2016, 10:34 AM
Yes, via DOD.

CIRF
11-15-2016, 11:51 AM
We will be going to the Dome on Friday and then head to DuQuoin on Saturday.

Sounds like a plan!!

We might do the same thing FourDeep. Go to the races at St. Louis Friday night and drive to Du Quoin after the races, stay the night there and go to Du Quoin Saturday night. Only thing we'll get gouged for is parking Friday night.

calverton
11-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Good luck seats are scarce for st Louis event

TMaCiLLiNi39
11-15-2016, 12:13 PM

He can just buy a pit pass...

CIRF
11-15-2016, 01:05 PM
He can just buy a pit pass...

Tickets are available, but the pit pass deal would work, too.

fryefan
11-15-2016, 10:12 PM

That is not even remotely true. They will open up more sections, IF the ones that are currently opened up ever get filled.

calverton
11-16-2016, 06:37 AM
you do realize that there multiple companies selling tickets

Barbecueboy
11-16-2016, 08:29 AM
you do realize that there multiple companies selling tickets

Having tickets to sell and selling them are completely different........all of this sell out talk and what not has not helped their cause in creating excitement.

People aren't stupid........present company excluded of course.

TackyTracker
11-16-2016, 11:16 AM
sold mine and didn't really have a big issue getting rid of them and would have absolutely went if not for other obligation..

hope the event is huge and happens next year..
what I don't understand is all the negative people trying to bash this thing..

CIRF
11-16-2016, 12:01 PM
hope the event is huge and happens next year..
what I don't understand is all the negative people trying to bash this thing..Tacky, in speaking for myself only, please don't misconstrue what I say as bashing. I'm sure you can understand a viewpoint of someone who got sucked in and burned just a short 11 months ago over at Indy for the invitational thing they did over there. Even the deal at Kemper Arena several years ago was an expensive dud. It was a sizable monetary commitment to attend those two fiasco's. All that is still fresh in our memory. There are no assurances that the deal in St. Louis will be anymore entertaining than the Kemper and Indy fiasco's but rest assured that the financial commitment to attend the St. Louis deal will be comparable.

For those reasons, and a few more, we'll be attending what has always been a sure thing throughout the years over in Du Quoin at the USAC National Midget show in the Southern Illinois Center, and the financial commitment will be significantly less. Probably less than 1/2. If the St. Louis event turns out to be a hit we'll definitely be attending if it continues beyond this year but the burn of the Indy deal is still a bit touchy at this point.

I have heard that the same people who were behind the Indy thing are also involved with the St. Louis deal. Just one more reason to beware.

Ryan21mid
11-16-2016, 12:47 PM
We went to Kemper and yeah that deal was somethin else. I remember sitting as far up as we could get to stay warm! We also went to Indy last year as we were already in town for PRI. Biggest mistake ever, the first time I have EVER left a race before it was over and I think we left mid-way thru the midget heats. That was just unbearable, the fumes got me bad, cautions every lap, I could go on and on, disappointing to say the least. Yet here we are anticipating the Gateway Dirt Nationals, got our tickets the day they went on sale. There's gonna be some snags but I gotta support it, what they're trying to do is what people have dreamed of for years. I just hope they can keep the fumes under control and make the track wide enough and have some sort of high side so they can actually race on it. Either way, its sure been planned out pretty well so far and I applaud Cody and everyone involved for their efforts up to this point.

calverton
11-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Let's hope so, this might be aLil bigger than Kemper or indy

CIRF
11-16-2016, 10:22 PM
We went to Kemper and yeah that deal was somethin else. I remember sitting as far up as we could get to stay warm! We also went to Indy last year as we were already in town for PRI. Biggest mistake ever, the first time I have EVER left a race before it was over and I think we left mid-way thru the midget heats. That was just unbearable, the fumes got me bad, cautions every lap, I could go on and on, disappointing to say the least. Yet here we are anticipating the Gateway Dirt Nationals, got our tickets the day they went on sale. There's gonna be some snags but I gotta support it, what they're trying to do is what people have dreamed of for years. I just hope they can keep the fumes under control and make the track wide enough and have some sort of high side so they can actually race on it. Either way, its sure been planned out pretty well so far and I applaud Cody and everyone involved for their efforts up to this point. I know what you're saying since I got sucked into the whole Indy deal, too. What the potential is for good side by side racing remains to be seen. But realistically, given the fact that it's a small 1/5 mile without much banking it definitely has the potential to be a huggy pole proposition that requires knocking cars out of the way to pass. Fumes are going to be a factor. How bad and how closely air quality will be monitored also remains to be seen. The fumes at Du Quoin doesn't seem to be a problem in spite of the fact that it's a relatively small building in comparison to Tulsa and even Indy.

I will fervently support this event if it proves to be successful but after last year at Indy I'm decidedly inclined to opt for a tried and true sure thing event that has stood the test of time for a lot less money over at Du Quoin. At least for this year.

calverton
11-16-2016, 10:25 PM
Have you been to belle claire cirf thats what the track is modeled after

Ryan21mid
11-17-2016, 08:24 AM
I don't blame you CIRF, I've been to Belle-Clair many times and love the place, but if there wasn't a big curb on the wall then there'd be limited passing there. That being said, they're going to have to keep the track juiced up against the wall and hope it builds a big cushion....and hope that they can build a strong enough makeshift wall to withstand the cars trying to tear it down.

calverton
11-17-2016, 12:33 PM
That is not true and I have been a few times. More than you try the early 80s

Bubstr
11-17-2016, 07:02 PM
As said, there are nothing but crappy seats left at high prices. If this was just a ticket sales ploy to sell advanced tickets, it wasn't done well. If they can't sell tickets on the up on up, why would I believe they can organize a race or even build a track, that won't rutt out. Bell Claire and Canton are not made on top of a hard surface. I'm not going. It's not because of some Midget race either. It's because the promoters lost my confidence. I hope the guys going, get to see a great race. I'd rather eat Crow than see everyone waste their money.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 07:11 PM
The fumes is the only thing that has me concerned over this whole deal.

calverton
11-17-2016, 08:16 PM
belleclaire does not rut up and what does cannton have anything to with it the same guys that preps tri city is doing the prep for the dome

CIRF
11-17-2016, 08:16 PM
I don't blame you CIRF, I've been to Belle-Clair many times and love the place, but if there wasn't a big curb on the wall then there'd be limited passing there. That being said, they're going to have to keep the track juiced up against the wall and hope it builds a big cushion....and hope that they can build a strong enough makeshift wall to withstand the cars trying to tear it down.

I've never attended a late model race at Little Belleville so I can't speak to that subject, at all. However, I've been to a bunch of midget races there that were spectacularly entertaining.

You make a good point about the cushion up high on the track. Example: At Du Quoin I've seen the POWRi track prep guys till and water the track except for the low groove in the corners. It worked beautifully to establish a high groove that would be as quick as the bottom, conducive to sliders and provide somewhere to deal with lapped traffic, either high or low. If they till and water the whole track top to bottom it makes the low groove the fastest and they have to muscle up on the bottom to do any passing.

Last December and March USAC tilled and watered the whole track prior to the A-main and it took about 1/2 way through the A-main for the top to start coming in. The show didn't suffer much as a result but in my humble judgement POWRi got it right.

Hopefully someone involved with track prep for the St. Louis event will have taken notice of that. Better yet, talk Tony Stewart and the other boys from The Chili Bowl into overseeing track prep like they do out at Tulsa. He gets it right every time. Problem solved! LOL!!

calverton
11-17-2016, 08:19 PM
the guys prepping the track has been doing it for along along time the guy that preps belle claire Kurt Benedict doe s an excellent job

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2016, 08:49 PM
Having tickets to sell and selling them are completely different........all of this sell out talk and what not has not helped their cause in creating excitement.

People aren't stupid........present company excluded of course.You are always good for a laugh BBQ, ty.

bullring
11-18-2016, 07:09 AM
How much are you guys paying for tickets? I just punched in an order for 2 Friday Saturday tickets and it came up $91.20 each.

Barbecueboy
11-18-2016, 08:00 AM
You are always good for a laugh BBQ, ty.

Thanks.....I think.

CIRF
11-18-2016, 08:09 AM
How much are you guys paying for tickets? I just punched in an order for 2 Friday Saturday tickets and it came up $91.20 each.

YIKES!!

Welcome to racing in the city!

Du Quoin is looking better and better as time goes by.

Ryan21mid
11-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Mine were $85 a person after taxes and fees. That's for both nights.

zyoung25
11-18-2016, 08:42 AM

We got out tickets right after they went on sale, and it was like 83 for one person for both days. This discussion came up back earlier in the year when they were claiming they were sold out. I said then, I thought a 3rd party ticket sales deal had gotten involved, and jacked the prices up. It happened to us at the last indy sx race. Normally the tickets are anywhere from 100-60 depending on where a person chooses to sit, we normally sit in about the sections every year, and it runs us about 70. This past year we had to buy the tickets off of a 3rd party seller and it cost us 116 each. Basically because we waited forever to order the tickets.

I don't know this to be a fact, it's just strange to me that the tickets are getting more expensive the closer we get to the race. Just speaking from past experience in dealing with these stadium events. Hopefully they do something next year to where those places can't get do that type of stuff. It makes them look bad to some.

Bubstr
11-18-2016, 09:46 AM
belleclaire does not rut up and what does cannton have anything to with it the same guys that preps tri city is doing the prep for the dome

BellClair is not dirt on top of concrete. Canton is just the same size. The question is, have you ever seen a great race track, put on top of Concrete? I have seen a couple that where adequate, but never seen a great one. Most times a disaster. I can think of, Quad Cities raceway in the 60s. They finally ripped out the hard track, I70 in the 70s, Detroit wasn't that good, Bristol had a great entry, but the track wasn't great. Berlin Michigan seems to run a good race but I've never seen it in person. We all know how Rockford was a bust.

I have a lot of respect for the Gundakers and if anyone can, they can make a good track, but the cost of this race and hotel and parking ect. will make it one of the most expensive races of the year. Will it be the most entertaining? The great thing is, it's racing in Dec. I may have gone, not expecting too much, just to get out in Dec, until they pulled the ticket scam or allowed one of their ticket vendors to do it. I lost any confidence I have for them at that point..

CIRF
11-18-2016, 10:04 PM
BellClair is not dirt on top of concrete. Canton is just the same size. The question is, have you ever seen a great race track, put on top of Concrete? I have seen a couple that where adequate, but never seen a great one.Bubstr, one example of a great race track on top of concrete is Tulsa, Oklahoma in mid January. I've been to Tulsa for The Chili Bowl 5 times and the track was not just adequate but it was GREAT each an ever night. The Chili Bowl is a 5 night event and the track is very good every night. It can be done. That's why I suggest that the people running the St. Louis event contact the people who do the track prep for The Chili Bowl and get some pointers. It's obvious the boys out in Tulsa know how it's down.

calverton
11-18-2016, 10:15 PM
kevins crew been working on tracks before Tulsa was even thought off and what track is in canton

TMaCiLLiNi39
11-18-2016, 10:36 PM
kevins crew been working on tracks before Tulsa was even thought off and what track is in canton

Kevin was still racing when the Chili Bowl started you moron...

Why do you have such a hard on for the Gundakers? I've asked them myself about you and they just shake their heads and say you are embarrassing...

calverton
11-19-2016, 06:42 AM
kevin's crew you dummy not kevin and your eye's are brown i 've known Kevin before he even started racing how about you what was his first car and who's car did buy from with crew chief answer that one you might find out why he bought tri city also

Barbecueboy
11-19-2016, 08:01 AM
kevin's crew you dummy not kevin and your eye's are brown i 've known Kevin before he even started racing how about you what was his first car and who's car did buy from with crew chief answer that one you might find out why he bought tri city also

Can you put these words in some sort of order?

I think you are trying to say something interesting.

calverton
11-19-2016, 08:58 AM
put down the bong

Bubstr
11-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Bubstr, one example of a great race track on top of concrete is Tulsa, Oklahoma in mid January. I've been to Tulsa for The Chili Bowl 5 times and the track was not just adequate but it was GREAT each an ever night. The Chili Bowl is a 5 night event and the track is very good every night. It can be done. That's why I suggest that the people running the St. Louis event contact the people who do the track prep for The Chili Bowl and get some pointers. It's obvious the boys out in Tulsa know how it's down.

Ok, I've seen Tulsa on Video. For that time of year and race starved spectators, it was a great track. In the middle of summer it would be a OK track. First they race Outlaw Go Karts on it the week before and practice the first part of Chillie Bowl week, then race to Saturday. They farm the track about every race and keep it so you can pull a slider or mussel under on the inside. I don't remember any constant 3 wide with no advantage. They do a great job and give the fans a better than adequate track. Will Gateway do the same?

jeffreymo
11-19-2016, 01:09 PM
I think you are trying to say something interesting.

Not a chance of that being the case...

TMaCiLLiNi39
11-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Ok, I've seen Tulsa on Video. For that time of year and race starved spectators, it was a great track. In the middle of summer it would be a OK track. First they race Outlaw Go Karts on it the week before and practice the first part of Chillie Bowl week, then race to Saturday. They farm the track about every race and keep it so you can pull a slider or mussel under on the inside. I don't remember any constant 3 wide with no advantage. They do a great job and give the fans a better than adequate track. Will Gateway do the same?

Then you were watching the wrong video....

WisWildManFan
11-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Just open up the 400 level seats for $25 a night and be done with it

CIRF
11-19-2016, 10:53 PM
Ok, I've seen Tulsa on Video. For that time of year and race starved spectators, it was a great track. In the middle of summer it would be a OK track. First they race Outlaw Go Karts on it the week before and practice the first part of Chillie Bowl week, then race to Saturday. They farm the track about every race and keep it so you can pull a slider or mussel under on the inside. I don't remember any constant 3 wide with no advantage. They do a great job and give the fans a better than adequate track. Will Gateway do the same?Adequate track? It's consistently better that adequate. Tulsa is a great track for any time of year whether the race fans are race starved or not.

You've seen video of Tulsa? That must certainly give you the full view of the big picture. LOL!! You've only seen a fraction of the 5 nights and really don't have a grasp of what's going on there. If every outdoor track in the middle of the summer was as good as Tulsa in January there'd be no complaints about errant track prep at any of them.

They run 80 different cars all 4 prelim nights. That equates to 8 heat races and the alphabet races before the A-main. There is plenty of 3 wide racing throughout the program but if you think there will be 3 wide racing constantly through 8 heat races, C-mains and B-mains and the A-main you're expectations are totally unreasonable. Trust me, there is plenty of 3 wide and the boys run from the inside berm to the Jersey barrier walls.

Stewart and his guys work the track when it needs it and that usually works out to twice a night each of the 4 prelim nights. Remember there are on average 80 cars participating on the prelim nights. Saturday the racing begins at noon and the overall A-main usually isn't over until around 11 PM. Over 300 different cars will have raced on the track throughout the day and evening and some will have raced on it multiple times along with hot laps for those cars that are locked in from the prelim nights so some track prep is inevitable, wouldn't you say? But track prep dam sure doesn't take place after every race. Not sure what you were watching but it didn't consist of track prep following every race.

calverton
11-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Again that's your opinion MENTAL MIDGET LOL

calverton
11-20-2016, 07:16 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1144570152243602&set=basw.AbqvvQAaYG5T418aNEFguFgWwFxQDgXnykgvwJT_x gjHUSx6AOwUJe8GAkh5rV9pVw8vzlVsUHBGLh7gZVi5iI_OoqM JGQ20VKA0w4i3igWEPiCo8s_lpfQXBagumK_Lr9CyKJkMMr41Z 4Rrn2eX5ahScwW6pZAQCcmmNMr-Nh1_AA.603370056506506.1144570152243602.1340966069 253983.608075609369284.663950853781759.60395176978 1668&type=1&opaqueCursor=AbrDzGOvjWzebCYXsRpZaPyIi_nYRsIehUBz7 Fvsis7lnt7Vv8lrK5y2Qf8sisMl446r5kUvXxO7tDNI0uSNpGk 2R3Kt_-NFDNo8xBceIr0bVJmosUD00eP2RxEdyzS7teBpdBGBXQVJMMhR zNKp2w1PucV0gM66S8Am0uMDN429H6GJYT7700746Yf1FQcndM GC0MIvhlNt6yzzabE-baiZG_evDdtGi8FTS3iOCkiozY2_knDCD9xiklBKM2ya8pumxl fLM434JZ5FJe0txU_zouxw9qCS7hRfFMDan68owLFSAyhLbVrN lrhGo8o3qvQUPqZikOBMxIpX9n1iyD7XH74y0ZaZSlPcDbYN14 i9Al51MohG2cF0rKsU_e6XpF345C8B2g0TQTzSye7QyjaTZUiB H-YyaYbOIzzRTqK3yxzCkiVW9pRwM5fyM6h0SWm9pttf92hgCGLb nFHz2yty35Ot8uQWVbWBEhl2EXsyhf-HnPFSqV4KTO3MWWzugeE&theater

Bubstr
11-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Adequate track? It's consistently better that adequate. Tulsa is a great track for any time of year whether the race fans are race starved or not.

You've seen video of Tulsa? That must certainly give you the full view of the big picture. LOL!! You've only seen a fraction of the 5 nights and really don't have a grasp of what's going on there. If every outdoor track in the middle of the summer was as good as Tulsa in January there'd be no complaints about errant track prep at any of them.

They run 80 different cars all 4 prelim nights. That equates to 8 heat races and the alphabet races before the A-main. There is plenty of 3 wide racing throughout the program but if you think there will be 3 wide racing constantly through 8 heat races, C-mains and B-mains and the A-main you're expectations are totally unreasonable. Trust me, there is plenty of 3 wide and the boys run from the inside berm to the Jersey barrier walls.

Stewart and his guys work the track when it needs it and that usually works out to twice a night each of the 4 prelim nights. Remember there are on average 80 cars participating on the prelim nights. Saturday the racing begins at noon and the overall A-main usually isn't over until around 11 PM. Over 300 different cars will have raced on the track throughout the day and evening and some will have raced on it multiple times along with hot laps for those cars that are locked in from the prelim nights so some track prep is inevitable, wouldn't you say? But track prep dam sure doesn't take place after every race. Not sure what you were watching but it didn't consist of track prep following every race.

You have been there, I haven't. You say great track, I say more than adequate. Either or, the question is whether Gateway will do the same. All I'm saying is, because of the ticket deal and lack of 11 years of experience, are they trustworthy? I hope they do it right for the guys that go, because it will be a expensive race to see. I just don't like the ticket scam, they either did or allowed to be done. Sell out and $200 tickets does not instill confidence in anything they do. We haven't seen 50,000 fans for a dirt race since Soldier field in the 50s. It's too bad we have people in this sport like that. That would take advantage of their customers.

CIRF
11-21-2016, 02:02 PM
You have been there, I haven't. You say great track, I say more than adequate. Either or, the question is whether Gateway will do the same. All I'm saying is, because of the ticket deal and lack of 11 years of experience, are they trustworthy? I hope they do it right for the guys that go, because it will be a expensive race to see. I just don't like the ticket scam, they either did or allowed to be done. Sell out and $200 tickets does not instill confidence in anything they do. We haven't seen 50,000 fans for a dirt race since Soldier field in the 50s. It's too bad we have people in this sport like that. That would take advantage of their customers.

Fair enough.

I too, hope the track is sufficient to support good racing.

According to some other posters here the tickets are near sold out in the sections that are presently open to be sold. Ticket sales in additional sections could be forthcoming if that information is accurate.

We will wait until the week before the race and attempt to get tickets for Friday evening and then shoot over to Du Quoin for the Saturday night USAC show there. Really hope that all works out and the track is great.

calverton
11-21-2016, 05:44 PM
those 200 tickets were StubHub or some group like that correct which is not part of gateway or Ticketmaster deal

calverton
11-21-2016, 05:50 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06005061E6A27044 the third party outfits will gouge you

Barbecueboy
11-21-2016, 05:57 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06005061E6A27044 the third party outfits will gouge you

After reading your posts sometimes I know exactly how your head felt when it kissed the sidewalk.......Advil anyone?

calverton
11-21-2016, 05:58 PM
you must be on the bong again go lay down

calverton
11-21-2016, 06:21 PM
boo yah https://www.stubhub.com/gateway-dirt-nationals-tickets-gateway-dirt-nationals-12-16-2016/event/9677320/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

fryefan
11-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Fair enough.

I too, hope the track is sufficient to support good racing.

According to some other posters here the tickets are near sold out in the sections that are presently open to be sold. Ticket sales in additional sections could be forthcoming if that information is accurate.

We will wait until the week before the race and attempt to get tickets for Friday evening and then shoot over to Du Quoin for the Saturday night USAC show there. Really hope that all works out and the track is great.

There are tens of thousands of tickets available (they will open up more sections, IF the ones that are opened up now ever actually sellout--doubtful).

Barbecueboy
11-22-2016, 07:56 AM
you must be on the bong again go lay down

You saying the ticket vendors will gouge you is like harbor freight makes crappy cheap stuff that works for a while.

Using that degree from obvious state university again I see.

And the bong??? Nope, not in one of those states.

CIRF
11-22-2016, 07:57 AM
Thanks fryefan, I knew I had read that somewhere.

Gateway Dirt Nationals
11-22-2016, 08:12 AM
It appears that there is false information regarding tickets for the Gateway Dirt Nationals. In reading this thread, I would like to clear up some things.* The dome seats over 65,000 people. We only open up sections of seating as needed based on ticket sales. As of 11/22/2016 there are 32 sections that have available tickets and on Saturday there is 8 sections with available tickets. We will open more sections when needed, but only when they are needed...just as we have been doing since day one. To put this into perspective, for a crowd of 15,000 people, scattered all over a dome that seats 65,000 just does not make sense. How does that look? What kind of environment does that provide and think about the cost for staffing and meaningless expenses to have all the sections open (It is a lot)...thus being the reasons we open sections up the way we do to keep all the fans relatively in the same area. Right now, we have been filling the front stretch and back stretch and we will sell the rest of the UPPER 100 Level before we ever consider going up to the 300 level in the dome. * Tickets are NOT sold out (Not even close), and we have never indicated or implied that they were sold out, never. There is no marketing scheme or plan to appear as if they are either to get attention or PR (That would actually be counter productive) and it is likely that someone made this theory up because of the fact that we only sell tickets for so many sections at a time as indicated above.* Ticket prices have not been hiked. Ticket prices have never changed, with the exception of when we have run them on promotion and actually reduced the cost of the tickets from what they always have been. If you are searching for tickets on a 3rd party site other than ticketmaster and via the event's official ticketing page, than that is likely the reason you are seeing high priced tickets. I can also say we don't deal with any of these companies and I can assure you that these 3rd party sites or providers of tickets do not have large amounts of inventory on tickets. So whoever is indicating that ALL the good tickets have been picked up by ticketing sites is wrong. Good tickets have been picked up by fans that got tickets early back in March/April when we originally went on sale. However, as also indicated above, there are plenty of great seats still available and at the face value we have always been at.* If you are comparing the Gateway Dirt Nationals to the Indy Midget, I could spend hours explaining to you all the differences between this event and that one. They are simply not comparable on so many levels and in so many ways. We built a race track in 10 hours in Indy, after an NBA game the night before, didn't sleep for 3 days in doing so and they had another game 2 days later. In St Louis, we already have a semi being loaded with equipment, we will be on the ground in St Louis for 3 weeks handling all matters regarding the event. We start our process onsite December 4th (Right after Monster Jam) and have a much larger crew and a much more thought out and detailed plan. Again, I could spend hours on this. * On constantly being evaluated or compared to the Chili Bowl, I also think everyone should really take a step back and realize something. The Chili Bowl is an amazing event that has been worked on, built and perfected over a nearly 30 year time frame. Comparing 1st year events to an event in running that long is likely not the best route of comparison. Our plan is to have a smooth operating event, with exciting racing and something that dirt racing fans can enjoy in December. At the end of the day, it does not really matter how or who you are comparing us to, we are still going to be the Gateway Dirt Nationals.For our supporters out there and on here. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can tell you I have done and been involved in many different things. It takes so much to do this (Probably why it had not been done in over 30 years). I am extremely passionate about this event. Never have I worked so hard and put so much into something. I can tell you there are others that feel the same way on our team. It is our sincere hope and expectation that in December, we have a crowd of thousands of fans standing, cheering and enjoying one of the greatest events of their lifetime...that in itself is exciting and what dreams are made of. That outcome is the ultimate reward.See you in December! Cody Sommer#DirtInDecember www.GatewayDirt.com314-786-2636info@GatewayDirt.com

calverton
11-22-2016, 08:15 AM
Alright pipe then BBQ BOY and the only state you are in is the state of confusion ,harbor freight never for me ,ticket master gouges a lil with stupid fees some of these other outfits are a different story HEY cirf read the above post

westlingracing
11-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Gateway Dirt
I already have all my tickets for all 3 nights. I am a local St Lous racer. But what you need to do is offer the next sections up for $25 or less. I know many many people not coming to watch because of prices. If tickets were close to the price of a normal show I honestly believe you could come close to a sellout here! Beer and food sales alone you could make a killing! But with the prices for what you are offering now your only going to get the hardcore race fan or racer.
Please consider this, I really want this to be the biggest event ever!!!!

muddy mike
11-22-2016, 10:52 AM
the promoter probly does not get the beer and food money. if they would have made all tickets 25 or 30 they probly would have doubled attendence imo.

WisWildManFan
11-22-2016, 12:22 PM
A lot of valid points made above but I guess it's hard not to compare with these long standing events when prices are so high for an inaugural event. Guess I don't understand how you feel a 2 day ticket for this costs as much as a 3 day ticket to dream or world. Plus you have to factor in most people will have to get $100+ hotels each night compared to camping that costs $50-60 for a weekend. I sure hope to see prices come down for higher seats or you may not sell anymore tickets.

dmr37
11-22-2016, 04:25 PM
There is a LOT more expense for this to get it the place set up.

CIRF
11-22-2016, 05:16 PM
On constantly being evaluated or compared to the Chili Bowl, I also think everyone should really take a step back and realize something. The Chili Bowl is an amazing event that has been worked on, built and perfected over a nearly 30 year time frame. Comparing 1st year events to an event in running that long is likely not the best route of comparison.It may not seem the best route of comparison but The Chili Bowl is the gold standard to which all other indoor events are compared. May not seem fair but that's the way it is.

Should we use the Indy Invitational as an apt comparison?

I'm curious as to why you scheduled against the traditional weekend before Christmas indoor show at Du Quoin that is less than two hours away. It could be a problem for those who find it impossible to be two places at once and would like to attend both events. It isn't as if there aren't a few open dates in the Midwest this time of year.

I'm also curious as to whether local authorities will be monitoring carbon monoxide levels in the building? That could present a bit of a glitch in the proceedings, as well.

calverton
11-22-2016, 05:50 PM
the promoter probably does not get the beer and food money. if they would have made all tickets 25 or 30 they probably would have doubled attendance IMO. you would be right either eat well before going in or carry a lot of cash sports service will probably do the food I think they are they were there the last time I was there for supercross

calverton
11-22-2016, 05:52 PM
and CIRF how about no comparison at all give the team a break

calverton
11-22-2016, 05:57 PM
what is killing the ticket sales is the added fees Ticketmaster adds on

blackdirt
11-22-2016, 06:37 PM
It appears that there is false information regarding tickets for the Gateway Dirt Nationals. In reading this thread, I would like to clear up some things.* The dome seats over 65,000 people. We only open up sections of seating as needed based on ticket sales. As of 11/22/2016 there are 32 sections that have available tickets and on Saturday there is 8 sections with available tickets. We will open more sections when needed, but only when they are needed...just as we have been doing since day one. To put this into perspective, for a crowd of 15,000 people, scattered all over a dome that seats 65,000 just does not make sense. How does that look? What kind of environment does that provide and think about the cost for staffing and meaningless expenses to have all the sections open (It is a lot)...thus being the reasons we open sections up the way we do to keep all the fans relatively in the same area. Right now, we have been filling the front stretch and back stretch and we will sell the rest of the UPPER 100 Level before we ever consider going up to the 300 level in the dome. * Tickets are NOT sold out (Not even close), and we have never indicated or implied that they were sold out, never. There is no marketing scheme or plan to appear as if they are either to get attention or PR (That would actually be counter productive) and it is likely that someone made this theory up because of the fact that we only sell tickets for so many sections at a time as indicated above.* Ticket prices have not been hiked. Ticket prices have never changed, with the exception of when we have run them on promotion and actually reduced the cost of the tickets from what they always have been. If you are searching for tickets on a 3rd party site other than ticketmaster and via the event's official ticketing page, than that is likely the reason you are seeing high priced tickets. I can also say we don't deal with any of these companies and I can assure you that these 3rd party sites or providers of tickets do not have large amounts of inventory on tickets. So whoever is indicating that ALL the good tickets have been picked up by ticketing sites is wrong. Good tickets have been picked up by fans that got tickets early back in March/April when we originally went on sale. However, as also indicated above, there are plenty of great seats still available and at the face value we have always been at.* If you are comparing the Gateway Dirt Nationals to the Indy Midget, I could spend hours explaining to you all the differences between this event and that one. They are simply not comparable on so many levels and in so many ways. We built a race track in 10 hours in Indy, after an NBA game the night before, didn't sleep for 3 days in doing so and they had another game 2 days later. In St Louis, we already have a semi being loaded with equipment, we will be on the ground in St Louis for 3 weeks handling all matters regarding the event. We start our process onsite December 4th (Right after Monster Jam) and have a much larger crew and a much more thought out and detailed plan. Again, I could spend hours on this. * On constantly being evaluated or compared to the Chili Bowl, I also think everyone should really take a step back and realize something. The Chili Bowl is an amazing event that has been worked on, built and perfected over a nearly 30 year time frame. Comparing 1st year events to an event in running that long is likely not the best route of comparison. Our plan is to have a smooth operating event, with exciting racing and something that dirt racing fans can enjoy in December. At the end of the day, it does not really matter how or who you are comparing us to, we are still going to be the Gateway Dirt Nationals.For our supporters out there and on here. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can tell you I have done and been involved in many different things. It takes so much to do this (Probably why it had not been done in over 30 years). I am extremely passionate about this event. Never have I worked so hard and put so much into something. I can tell you there are others that feel the same way on our team. It is our sincere hope and expectation that in December, we have a crowd of thousands of fans standing, cheering and enjoying one of the greatest events of their lifetime...that in itself is exciting and what dreams are made of. That outcome is the ultimate reward.See you in December! Cody Sommer#DirtInDecember www.GatewayDirt.com314-786-2636info@GatewayDirt.com

Your promoter Calverton has made me not want to come to this event!

chupp n bloomer fan
11-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Alright pipe then BBQ BOY and the only state you are in is the state of confusion ,harbor freight never for me ,ticket master gouges a lil with stupid fees some of these other outfits are a different story HEY cirf read the above postYou are one of the ones he is referring to by saying that tickets are pretty much sold out. And FryeFan had to say at least twice that is incorrect.

calverton
11-22-2016, 07:16 PM
well when you and tickets say they are unavailable what would you think communication communication communication

calverton
11-22-2016, 07:17 PM
Your promoter Calverton has made me not want to come to this event!great more room for this fat azz to sit

zyoung25
11-22-2016, 09:27 PM

Mic drop.....

Im.glad someone cleared up some of these rumors.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Anybody that believed it was sold out has a pen of pet unicorns in the back yard.....think it's going to be a great event.

ill be watching it from the recliner

Barbecueboy
11-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Hey, didn't litey claim it was sold out?

brsteg
11-23-2016, 12:20 PM
I would be interested in going Friday and then heading to DuQuoin Saturday; but they are scheduled to start at 3pm on a Friday. There's no way I can make that.

Mud Packer
11-23-2016, 12:41 PM
It is interesting and confusing to read Calverton's posts. It is easy to see why he is in lifetime concussion protocol. The light is on but no one is home.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2016, 01:09 PM
It is interesting and confusing to read Calverton's posts. It is easy to see why he is in lifetime concussion protocol. The light is on but no one is home.

Interesting and confusing.........like making a sentence out of a can of alphabet soup?

Yep, I can see it.

The event is going to be cool as heck, I'm more interested in seeing how it flows versus seeing how the track and set up is going to be, I'm sure they have that all figured out.

Getting 400 cars through tech, staging, hot laps , qualifying , heat racing etc inside that joint is going to be a tall task........I've seen a few names that can handle it but even for the seasoned promoter it's going to be a buzz saw.

Good luck to um, they have got a set to even try and pull it off, much less achieve it.
Hope I start putting it in my racing rotation for years to come.

calverton
11-24-2016, 07:41 AM
to all you nay sayers listen to kenny wallace's interview is that plain enough for you https://www.facebook.com/GatewayDirt/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

calverton
11-24-2016, 07:42 AM
and mud packer I think your real name is fudge packer is that true

ptown
11-24-2016, 09:24 AM
to all you nay sayers listen to kenny wallace's interview is that plain enough for you https://www.facebook.com/GatewayDirt/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Says the squirrelly homer and his big dollar corporate sponsors.

calverton
11-24-2016, 09:39 AM
You still have to get around the track and on that lil track money means nothing

calverton
11-24-2016, 09:52 AM
https://www.facebook.com/GatewayDirt/?fref=ts BOO YAH

chupp n bloomer fan
11-24-2016, 11:50 AM
https://www.facebook.com/GatewayDirt/?fref=ts BOO YAHGod I feel for that guy from this race who posted on here with you in his corner.

calverton
11-24-2016, 11:56 AM
That was only Brandon overton or Kevin Weaver

calverton
11-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Bloomer must be chicken lil tracks is not his forte

Clayton_Wetter
11-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Bloomer must be chicken lil tracks is not his forte

Perverton, If I sent you one of these, would that divert your attention away from your 4M obsessions for a while?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l2SpS60gHNR2LgR9e/200_s.gif

calverton
11-24-2016, 06:31 PM
don't need such perverion have a sweet little lady right next to me laughing at your pathetic rear

zyoung25
11-24-2016, 07:59 PM
God I feel for that guy from this race who posted on here with you in his corner.

I feel sorry for the guy that sits next to him at the race.

calverton
11-24-2016, 08:01 PM
Tough sh!t see if i care i am going thats for sure and you probably not poor thing

zyoung25
11-24-2016, 09:52 PM
Shows how much you really pay attention. I done said earlier in this post I was going......try again.

calverton
11-24-2016, 10:02 PM
yeah right prove it

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2016, 09:26 PM
I feel sorry for the guy that sits next to him at the race.I cannot even imagine.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Bloomer must be chicken lil tracks is not his forteHis car is pictured in the ad.

calverton
11-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Its not on his schedule besides this is macon indoors we know how he loves macon

CIRF
11-25-2016, 09:39 PM
The indoor track is not Macon indoors, it won't have near the banking of Mighty Macon and probably won't be quite as long.

Bloomy won the Herald & Review 100 at Mighty Macon so the theory that small tracks aren't his forte' isn't exactly true.

calverton
11-25-2016, 10:10 PM
Look at his recent past , ok its smaller than macon which will make it tougher on him with the like of bshepp maybe his dad pierce weaver even some of the local ringers that run a 1/5 mile on a very regular basis

calverton
11-25-2016, 10:31 PM
Frankie 99 jr is advertised but websites say done for the season

TMaCiLLiNi39
11-26-2016, 04:46 PM
The indoor track is not Macon indoors, it won't have near the banking of Mighty Macon and probably won't be quite as long.

Bloomy won the Herald & Review 100 at Mighty Macon so the theory that small tracks aren't his forte' isn't exactly true.

In the last 20 years, that theory is correct

CIRF
11-26-2016, 05:05 PM
In the last 20 years, that theory is correctWhat exactly has changed in the last 20 years?

calverton
11-26-2016, 05:16 PM
His record as of late has not been great at macon

WisWildManFan
11-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Bloomer doesn't do much on anything smaller than a 3/8 anymore.

bullring
11-26-2016, 06:45 PM

Lol. 26 years ago. Ken Schrader has NASCAR wins more recent than that.

CIRF
11-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Lol. 26 years ago. Ken Schrader has NASCAR wins more recent than that.

No doubt he's forgot how, unlike you, who's been a half wit longer than that and clearly you haven't forgot how! LOL!!

calverton
11-26-2016, 10:13 PM
And what have you done chuckie

WisWildManFan
11-26-2016, 10:23 PM
Lol. 26 years ago. Ken Schrader has NASCAR wins more recent than that.U forgot u are talking to a guy who likes to argue the mid 40s when hitler was relevant

bullring
11-27-2016, 09:03 AM
No doubt he's forgot how, unlike you, who's been a half wit longer than that and clearly you haven't forgot how! LOL!!

Dealing with you is kind of like debating a liberal. I give you facts and you resort to name calling. Lol lol lol

CIRF
11-27-2016, 09:10 AM
U forgot u are talking to a guy who likes to argue the mid 40s when hitler was relevantU forgot to add anything remotely intelligent, as usual! LOL! Exactly how would you know when hitler was relevant? Judging by most of what you post you can't determine what was relevant 30 minutes ago. LOL!!

At least I go out of my way to try to know what I'm talking about.

If it's pertinent to the conversation it doesn't matter when it happened. If when it happened didn't matter there would be no reason to keep records.

Blanket generalizations should surely be subject to blanket corrections, right?

calverton
11-27-2016, 11:12 AM
really now complaining about a event gateway dirt for example that hasn't even had the pleasure of starting up complaining about drivers that have given back ten fold back to racing community and trying to compare a event that has been in around for 30yrs to one that hasn't run yet BUT CARRY ON

GEAR_HEAD
11-27-2016, 01:01 PM
really now complaining about a event gateway dirt for example that hasn't even had the pleasure of starting up complaining about drivers that have given back ten fold back to racing community and trying to compare a event that has been in around for 30yrs to one that hasn't run yet BUT CARRY ON

That's another lib tactic, complain about a president that hasn't even taken office yet.

ptown
11-27-2016, 01:27 PM
That's another lib tactic, complain about a president that hasn't even taken office yet.

Yea because nobody complained before Obama took office 8 years ago....lol

And before you get defensive I voted for Trump, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy or ignorance in your statement.

GEAR_HEAD
11-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Yea because nobody complained before Obama took office 8 years ago....lol

And before you get defensive I voted for Trump, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy or ignorance in your statement.

I must have missed the rioting and looting when Obama was elected then because I don't recall any.

calverton
11-27-2016, 04:20 PM
that's another lib tactic, complain about a president that hasn't even taken office yet.i am not complaining our buddy cirf was

rickybrown1952
12-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Seen on stlracing Facebook spreading the dirt won't be long now bring on Lms and mods