PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist lawsuit???

00Hdmn
10-27-2016, 09:38 AM
I thought that the lawsuit from all the drivers was dropped but on Bloomquist website it says otherwise. If this was already started I am sorry in advance for the rippers out there.

https://www.bloomquistracing.net/V2010.1/

zyoung25
10-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Owens and Satterlee both are also out. No mention of the lawsuit from them though.

It's not over, just being moved the way I took it. Honestly, I'm sick of hearing about this whole deal, have been for months.

TS FAN
10-27-2016, 11:56 AM
All drivers but the Bloom are definitely in a lose lose situation, and they by now know it. My guess is Bloom mostly is going after the 100,000 and can afford to pursue it. Not that i think he will get anything, but you never know. Yes this is getting old. My final comment on this. LOL

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Trust me TS, You say Bloomquist has the money to pursue it? That has nothing to do with it. He obviously believes he is in the right or he woulda took the slap on the wrist and went after it this weekend. Trust me, several of those above mentioned teams have a lot more money that zero.

GA-DIRT
10-27-2016, 03:51 PM
Lose Lose for the sport,sad its has to be this way.Oh well we shall see. I

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-27-2016, 04:06 PM
Trust me TS, You say Bloomquist has the money to pursue it? That has nothing to do with it. He obviously believes he is in the right or he woulda took the slap on the wrist and went after it this weekend. Trust me, several of those above mentioned teams have a lot more money that zero.

No he knows he was light at the scale and hes just still in denial like when he uses funny tires. He lies right thru his teeth.

Hey centeroff are you at charlotte?

GregA12
10-27-2016, 04:24 PM

Isn't he there? Looked like his hauler and car when Charlotte just showed Lugnut rolling through the pits on a golf cart. Maybe not as I only saw the front end of the car though.

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 04:29 PM
Nope, he isn't there from what I hear

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Nope, he isn't there from what I hear

You not there in the pits?

MI Dirt Fan
10-27-2016, 05:06 PM
I would assume the lawyer(s) for Bloomquist racing still believe they have a legitimate case, other wise they would have advised Bloomquist racing to withdraw any form of lawsuit.

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 06:18 PM
Sideways, will be tomorrow but not tonight

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Ok then well look for pitside action reporting from you!

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Live from pit road.. On it!

klemmabyna
10-27-2016, 06:39 PM
let him and his lawyers play. gonna be a long time before he runs another UMP event. may have to start cherry picking to pay for lawyers!

153J
10-27-2016, 06:45 PM
let him and his lawyers play. gonna be a long time before he runs another UMP event. may have to start cherry picking to pay for lawyers!

he goin to clarksville??

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-27-2016, 06:57 PM
Live from pit road.. On it!

If i can find a juce ya loose shirt I will autograph it for ya and you can pick it up at the jd souivener trailer.

What size do ya wear?

Clayton_Wetter
10-27-2016, 07:00 PM

Ever consider that he is taking a stand on principles and being innocent, or does your wishful thinking do all the talking?

klemmabyna
10-27-2016, 07:06 PM
scott and principles? isn't that an oxymoron?

sorry clayton. we all pay a price for our past.

and the zero has many past convictions.

Clayton_Wetter
10-27-2016, 07:10 PM
scott and principles? isn't that an oxymoron?

sorry clayton. we all pay a price for our past.

and the zero has many past convictions.

No, I'm just pointing out a real possibility. And some race fans choose to magnify the wrong doings of a driver they don't like. Cheating snowballs, ever think that he maybe would have never cheated if others did not actually start the cheating?

Lucas new tires rules kind of prove that he excels when on a level playing field.

calverton
10-27-2016, 07:15 PM
the only man in that whole law suit is Brandon Sheppard

MI Dirt Fan
10-27-2016, 07:49 PM
Ever consider that he is taking a stand on principles and being innocent, or does your wishful thinking do all the talking?

I'll take "Wishful thinking" for $2000 Alex. "Daily Double."

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 08:02 PM
SS, I don't get the you juice you lose shirt?? He won over 600k and won the Lucas oil title by the largest margin in the history of the series. You haters are so easily blinded by success

tsand
10-27-2016, 08:26 PM
Have a buddy that ran the crate sportsman race at the king of the carolina. Since they don't run the same tires as they run at cherokee he bought new tires when he got to the track . Mounted them at the track won the race and they said they came back from the lab wrong. Until it can be proven the every batch of tire from Hoosier Is the same your just at mercy of luck if your tires come back right or wrong. The promoter of the track is Todd bailes ross dad he told the driver that they had the same thing happen 3 years ago Ross tires were called and he said we knew we had never prep tires but once they are called wrong by the lab theres not much recourse . The driver called the lab and ask could he submitt his own sample from the same tire he was told no that the lab don't accept samples from individuals.

klemmabyna
10-27-2016, 08:27 PM
i'll play a little longer:

"You haters are so easily blinded by success"

maybe the haters aren't the ones blinded with the rose colored glasses?

as I said before, we all have a past that can't be hidden. given the history, why would you believe any of the five cheaters are innocent unless you chose to ignore the past?

any chance your fandom clouds your perspective any differently from what previous infractions cloud mine?

end game: bloomquist will gain nothing from this other than becoming a martyr to his fans unwilling to see the reality of this episode.

calverton
10-27-2016, 08:36 PM
https://www.facebook.com/LegitSpeedwayPark/videos/ CHECK OUT THE TIRE AGREEMENT VIDEO

calverton
10-27-2016, 08:48 PM
centeroff I HAVE THE JUICE YOU LOSE you can only get it thru the Eldoraspeedways tshirt trailer

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-27-2016, 08:52 PM
centeroff I HAVE THE JUICE YOU LOSE you can only get it thru the Eldoraspeedways tshirt trailer

Im going to try and find one. Il check w the runleys.

Highside Hustler25
10-27-2016, 09:08 PM
Lucas new tires rules kind of prove that he excels when on a level playing field.
Like at the North/South. Right?:D

calverton
10-27-2016, 09:12 PM
lmao who was that kid that pizzed him off lol

oldfart50
10-27-2016, 09:14 PM
So many Gay men here seem to adore Bloomer to the extreme. I guess this is the only place you guys come out of the closet.

Clayton_Wetter
10-27-2016, 09:46 PM
the only man in that whole law suit is Brandon Sheppard

Please touch the part of the doll that went stupid!!!

Clayton_Wetter
10-27-2016, 09:47 PM

Led most of the race. You're right!!!

Clayton_Wetter
10-27-2016, 09:48 PM

Check the rest of the schedule by the way. Then come back quillin!!! :)

MI Dirt Fan
10-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Please touch the part of the doll that went stupid!!!

Liteys only talent is posting with multiple user names.

calverton
10-27-2016, 10:14 PM
Led most of the race. You're right!!!Check the rest of the schedule by the way. Then come back quillin!!! :)wow he led most of the race whoopee what does he get a cookie , just like the DTWC led most the race and some kid stole it and like last week also

Centeroff
10-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Largest margin of victory in Lucas Oil late model series history! What is it that haters like gayside pussler25 do not understand? Even a complete idiot can read between this line!

zyoung25
10-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Largest margin of victory in Lucas Oil late model series history! What is it that haters like gayside pussler25 do not understand? Even a complete idiot can read between this line!

Well.....that was classy. I wouldn't expect any less coming from you though.

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 04:37 AM

Aww.:Dstruck a nerve did I:)

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 04:42 AM

Check the rest of the schedule by the way. Then come back quillin!!! :)

Easy CW. Just statin the facts there. That's all. You're not centeroff are ya? You seem to mirror every post he makes on here. Lookin a lil fishy:D

calverton
10-28-2016, 07:08 AM
betcah he is centeroff

vande077
10-28-2016, 07:44 AM
His website there was no "settlement regarding the tires". Reading between the lines that tells me UMP/WRG/Eldora didn't give him any $$ so he's pouting like a little kid.

He may re-file the lawsuit in NC, but so far hasn't done so going off his small blurb on his website or he probably would have stated he did.

The sad thing is, the only person he is hurting is himself. In the original lawsuit it was about loss of income and sponsorship. How does not racing at what is considered a big event help him with either of those? It doesn't IMO.

This is strictly about ego it seems, which is too bad for his fans that aren't seeing him race.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2016, 08:44 AM
betcah he is centeroff

There clones just havent figured out whos the mold

Centeroff
10-28-2016, 10:55 AM
calverton, not everyone like you uses 5 different handles and SS is just mad because JD got passed by snail in qualifying last night lol. Team 6 will roll off about 45th quick tonight lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2016, 11:19 AM
calverton, not everyone like you uses 5 different handles and SS is just mad because JD got passed by snail in qualifying last night lol. Team 6 will roll off about 45th quick tonight lol

Im not mad there jackoff. Ik jd would suck like you if he went to chrlt w the #6. Im glad my #39 is fast this wknd. Been waitn for a while for him to be confident in his ride.
Jd really wanted to dr the 116 car this wknd.

RiffRaf67
10-28-2016, 11:34 AM
Yet another frivolous lawsuit thread... frivolous lawsuit or frivolous thread, I will let you be the judge of that.
Nothing new to see here (again), please move along... just the same sh1t heads bashing each other..

MI Dirt Fan
10-28-2016, 11:43 AM
When it comes to multiple usernames, Calverton has no room to talk. I mean, come on seriously. He's for sure had atleast 2 of them banned.

Bubstr
10-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Do you really think Wetter would risk being Banned for having more than one user name? Oh, that's right, he played the green dot, red dot game, when they had the rep system. Supposedly one user had over 40 names and it wasn't lite inn. Some went to a lot of work, just to give some red dots and ridicule them. It was so much fun, they would like the rep system back.

It must be very reassuring for your Sock puppet to have your back or vice-versa. It does make you wonder, if that sock is Silk or wool Could be six for a dollar calf length cotton tube sock. More economical for multiple puppets.

rickybrown1952
10-28-2016, 12:09 PM
So is bloomer goin to be at the world finals?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2016, 12:47 PM
So is bloomer goin to be at the world finals?

No hes not welcome there

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 01:00 PM

But, JD is racing tonight. Only thing yer hero will be rolling is tamales for the local Tennessee Mexican pub.

See, JD's racing tonight. Bloomer, not.:)

Clayton_Wetter
10-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Im not mad there jackoff. Ik jd would suck like you if he went to chrlt w the #6. Im glad my #39 is fast this wknd. Been waitn for a while for him to be confident in his ride.
Jd really wanted to dr the 116 car this wknd.

SS you really should stop calling these two members jack off and diK gobbler. That's truly low and uncalled for. I'm serious.

Clayton_Wetter
10-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Do you really think Wetter would risk being Banned for having more than one user name? Oh, that's right, he played the green dot, red dot game, when they had the rep system. Supposedly one user had over 40 names and it wasn't lite inn. Some went to a lot of work, just to give some red dots and ridicule them. It was so much fun, they would like the rep system back.

It must be very reassuring for your Sock puppet to have your back or vice-versa. It does make you wonder, if that sock is Silk or wool Could be six for a dollar calf length cotton tube sock. More economical for multiple puppets.

Now now, dumpstr, You still butthurt over being a RED DOT king? Actually I did like the rep system, it labeled you for your rude behavior and you were held accountable for your posts. :) Yes you were seeing RED and getting even redder inside. hahahhahahaaaa

Centeroff
10-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Gayside rustler Scott would be faster than JD driving down 77south getting to the track. Can you tell your buddy likes in is arse sideways to ease up on the jackoff lol! I told him not to mention that word and my name unless he included you know who! Yum yum, big girls need love too

Stede Bonnet
10-28-2016, 03:01 PM
His website there was no "settlement regarding the tires". Reading between the lines that tells me UMP/WRG/Eldora didn't give him any $$ so he's pouting like a little kid.

He may re-file the lawsuit in NC, but so far hasn't done so going off his small blurb on his website or he probably would have stated he did.

The sad thing is, the only person he is hurting is himself. In the original lawsuit it was about loss of income and sponsorship. How does not racing at what is considered a big event help him with either of those? It doesn't IMO.

This is strictly about ego it seems, which is too bad for his fans that aren't seeing him race.

Its not about ego. Yes in the short run he can't run with WoO/WRG or at Eldora which sucks, but his lawsuit is about more long term issues and not rolling over when your right. If you let somebody push you around once they'll keep doing it till you push back. Its that simple. He proved their scales were wrong already. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I agree with what he's trying to do. Its funny too because he has stock in WRG from his "Dirty Dozen" days, so he's having to suit himself in a way. The last thing we need is a NASCAR type entity molding dirt racing into the way they want it and i don't know anyone who likes how Nascar runs their house.

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:02 PM
SS you really should calling these two members jack off and diK gobbler. That's truly low and uncalled for. I'm serious.It dont bother me C-dub. Its his way of getting his frustrations out when he runs out of jerkins and has to wait til payday...lmao

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Its not about ego. Yes in the short run he can't run with WoO/WRG or at Eldora which sucks, but his lawsuit is about more long term issues and not rolling over when your right. If you let somebody push you around once they'll keep doing it till you push back. Its that simple. He proved their scales were wrong already. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I agree with what he's trying to do. Its funny too because he has stock in WRG from his "Dirty Dozen" days, so he's having to suit himself in a way. The last thing we need is a NASCAR type entity molding dirt racing into the way they want it and i don't know anyone who likes how Nascar runs their house.IMO... WRG have had a bad taste in their mouth ever since he left. Now that might not be the reason they split. Cant remember.

calverton
10-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Its not about ego. Yes in the short run he can't run with WoO/WRG or at Eldora which sucks, but his lawsuit is about more long term issues and not rolling over when your right. If you let somebody push you around once they'll keep doing it till you push back. Its that simple. He proved their scales were wrong already. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I agree with what he's trying to do. Its funny too because he has stock in WRG from his "Dirty Dozen" days, so he's having to suit himself in a way. The last thing we need is a NASCAR type entity molding dirt racing into the way they want it and i don't know anyone who likes how Nascar runs their house. he would have a very valid point if he was clean all his career and no not talking about weights but tire infractions

calverton
10-28-2016, 06:11 PM
IMO... WRG have had a bad taste in their mouth ever since he left. Now that might not be the reason they split. Cant remember. scales don't like and neither does labs

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:32 PM
But, JD is racing tonight. Only thing yer hero will be rolling is tamales for the local Tennessee Mexican pub.See, JD's racing tonight. Bloomer, not.:)He is on a much needed and well deserved vacation. Champ should get a vacation. What else does he have to prove this year? Its the WoO finals and theres final positions involved. Why mess someone chances of moving up in the final standings? ....Sounded good tho...IMO....lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Gayside rustler Scott would be faster than JD driving down 77south getting to the track. Can you tell your buddy likes in is arse sideways to ease up on the jackoff lol! I told him not to mention that word and my name unless he included you know who! Yum yum, big girls need love too

You call members names but nobody can call u names. I call it like i see it.

Bubstr
10-28-2016, 06:33 PM
Now now, dumpstr, You still butthurt over being a RED DOT king? Actually I did like the rep system, it labeled you for your rude behavior and you were held accountable for your posts. :) Yes you were seeing RED and getting even redder inside. hahahhahahaaaa

It only became rude when you and your red dot boys was the butt of the joke. You guys dish it out but can;t take it. LOL. Now they're no dot newbes.

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 06:37 PM
He is on a much needed and well deserved vacation. Champ should get a vacation. What else does he have to prove this year? Its the WoO finals and theres final positions involved. Why mess someone chances of moving up in the final standings? ....Sounded good tho...IMO....lmao

If I won over a 1/2 million dirt racing, I'd take a nice vacation too. Got a feeling he's not at Disney tho.

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 06:42 PM
You call members names but nobody can call u names. I call it like i see it.

It's all good SS. I get a kick out of and look forward to what he comes up with next. He's like the little kid that calls ya a no good dirty poo poo head.

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:44 PM
it's all good ss. I get a kick out of and look forward to what he comes up with next. He's like the little kid that calls ya a no good dirty poo poo head.lmfao lmfao

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 06:47 PM
Now now, dumpstr, You still butthurt over being a RED DOT king?

Gayside rustler Scott would be faster than JD driving down 77

I think I see similarities of a connection here:confused:

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:50 PM
If I won over a 1/2 million dirt racing, I'd take a nice vacation too. Got a feeling he's not at Disney tho.I doubt it. lol...Hes in Charlotte lmao watching

dirtdobber45
10-28-2016, 06:55 PM
I think I see similarities of a connection here:confused:Dont cuss C-dub like that....lmao jk

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2016, 06:57 PM
I think I see similarities of a connection here:confused:

Father like son

Highside Hustler25
10-28-2016, 07:08 PM
Dont cuss C-dub like that....lmao jk

I don't pull his chain to far:)If you do, he'll post a picture. Then you know you went too far.lol

Nasty55
10-29-2016, 02:07 PM

It only became rude when you and your red dot boys was the butt of the joke. You guys dish it out but can;t take it. LOL. Now they're no dot newbes.

Hey Cum Dumpster are you still whining and ccrying about the Rep System like a Little school girl that just lost her best friend? Get over it already..... You act as if you were the only one that ever got red repped you old fool.... Well guess what Old Geezer I have a sneaky feeling that there are a few on here Bubstr that would like to reach right thru their monitor screen and punch you right in your melon just for the fuk of it! You are one of the most Arrogant A$$clowns that i do believe that i have ever seen on social media.... Not only are you a hypocrytical Douchbag your a pathetic liar as well.... You like to come on here and try and play your good ol boy card and your holier than thou card acting like you do no wrong but yet you go to other racing forums and act like a fukin hooligan and think that no one knows who you are but your as predictable as Litey is and we expect it out of him because he just cant help himself but you on the other hand preach as if you know something so you should know better than to try and play any of us on here!! Now stop your whining go to the john and change your Manpon and move along and cool your jets!!

Clayton_Wetter
10-29-2016, 07:25 PM

Oh we took it back all right, even one of the best got banned by you crybabies that actually could not take it. Blackie did not take no bull crap but some losers stabbed him in the back and left him to the vultures.

Clayton_Wetter
10-29-2016, 07:28 PM
I doubt it. lol...Hes in Charlotte lmao watching

And I'm not. :)

Clayton_Wetter
10-29-2016, 07:35 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/21/7d/31217de22cfe0057504b1c3d0ef2e8de.jpg

Mr. dumpstr this is your ankle dragged buddy calverton coming to your defense. period included at end of sentence.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-29-2016, 07:38 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/21/7d/31217de22cfe0057504b1c3d0ef2e8de.jpg

CW where you find that pic of centeroff!

calverton
10-29-2016, 07:39 PM
selfie from clayton real good

Clayton_Wetter
10-29-2016, 07:43 PM
CW where you find that pic of calverton!

The funny pages.

Clayton_Wetter
10-29-2016, 07:44 PM
selfie of myself real good

I totally agree!!

calverton
10-29-2016, 07:47 PM
who is old fang you won't find me I stay away from cameras

calverton
10-29-2016, 07:50 PM
funny pages like this one http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Wolverine.jpg

dirtdobber45
10-29-2016, 08:18 PM
hey cum dumpster are you still whining and ccrying about the rep system like a little school girl that just lost her best friend? Get over it already..... You act as if you were the only one that ever got red repped you old fool.... Well guess what old geezer i have a sneaky feeling that there are a few on here bubstr that would like to reach right thru their monitor screen and punch you right in your melon just for the fuk of it! You are one of the most arrogant a$$clowns that i do believe that i have ever seen on social media.... Not only are you a hypocrytical douchbag your a pathetic liar as well.... You like to come on here and try and play your good ol boy card and your holier than thou card acting like you do no wrong but yet you go to other racing forums and act like a fukin hooligan and think that no one knows who you are but your as predictable as litey is and we expect it out of him because he just cant help himself but you on the other hand preach as if you know something so you should know better than to try and play any of us on here!! Now stop your whining go to the john and change your manpon and move along and cool your jets!!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/21/7d/31217de22cfe0057504b1c3d0ef2e8de.jpgmr. Dumpstr this is your ankle dragged buddy calverton coming to your defense. Period included at end of sentence.lmfao...lmfao

Centeroff
10-29-2016, 10:29 PM
SS, since you lied to the world about what JD is gonna be doing next season, tell me some bull$hit news Darryl Lanigan for next year. Sideways hasn't reported the truth yet, better get that JD jizz out of your eyes and ears chubby. Your looking almost as dumb as you really are.

Bubstr
10-29-2016, 11:36 PM

Mr. dumpstr this is your ankle dragged buddy calverton coming to your defense. period included at end of sentence.

Oh no!!!! the dreaded picture. So sorry I pulled the chain that tight, the Devil made me do it. I told the truth, no matter how many lies they made up. Some people just can't stand the truth. They are the same ones that destroy threads and call it fun, but if you say something, your hypocritical mean person or worse. I can live with that. And it wouldn't bother me a bit, if the Mods stood by their word and banned all the multiple user names. Maybe some posters with something better than just name calling would comfortably post. Possibly some of these treads wouldn't get lost to name calling and the dreaded keyboard tough guys. Really, why don't you try some new tactics. Act like decent people and treat others the way you want to be treated. That seems to be what your getting now Makes you feel warm and fuzzy, don't it?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-29-2016, 11:50 PM
SS, since you lied to the world about what JD is gonna be doing next season, tell me some bull$hit news Darryl Lanigan for next year. Sideways hasn't reported the truth yet, better get that JD jizz out of your eyes and ears chubby. Your looking almost as dumb as you really are.

Jackoff dont go telln ur bs on 4m that i lied about jd. I dnt post on here per my promice that i wouldnt say who it was. HOW IS THAT LIEING.
Ik it was bw. So your the lieing lil coc suker on here saying i told different.
Your just a CHODE that cant do nothing w his tool.
Idk a dam thing about lanigan other than he was leaving cbr.
The only thing i know is whats happening w jd.
Jd did tell me at the world finals he had a special midget fan from WV that has come out of the closet. I asked him what he look like and jd said like the guy on mad magazine. Congrats you big QUEEF!

lazyifoto
10-30-2016, 12:00 AM
The lawyer is probably working for a third of the judgement....so any time wasted really is just that wasted time......but Eldora Speedway will have to pay for attorney's all the way through so it will cost Tony all the way ...just a chump move by bloomer pudding. .

Centeroff
10-30-2016, 12:37 AM
Sideways, if you think I can't use this tool send your little fatty old lady over to my crib and let her make the decision. You were flat out busted in a bare faced series of lies. Oh, I know where he is going but I can't say, let's just say it might have thes initials on the car, blah blah blah. You use 4m as a gay dating site. If you want to socialize jump your chubby arse on FB. This is for racers/fans that want to know what's going on. If we wanted gossip we would watch old jerry springer reruns. It's 1:30am, don't you have to repair some underpending on your trailer? Gossip is for little b1tches like you but take that chit elsewhere. Now that JD is off the major scene, enjoy midpack at the Carolina clash and southern national races. Take your name calling chit elsewhere fatboy!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-30-2016, 01:15 AM
Sideways, if you think I can't use this tool send your little fatty old lady over to my crib and let her make the decision. You were flat out busted in a bare faced series of lies. Oh, I know where he is going but I can't say, let's just say it might have thes initials on the car, blah blah blah. You use 4m as a gay dating site. If you want to socialize jump your chubby arse on FB. This is for racers/fans that want to know what's going on. If we wanted gossip we would watch old jerry springer reruns. It's 1:30am, don't you have to repair some underpending on your trailer? Gossip is for little b1tches like you but take that chit elsewhere. Now that JD is off the major scene, enjoy midpack at the Carolina clash and southern national races. Take your name calling chit elsewhere fatboy!

#1 Your just pizzed off cuz you dnt know what was going on so you could blabber your fat lips on here about it. If someone tells you something and says they dont want it out right now then i respect them enough that i dont say. If they say it doesnt matter then i would have said something.

#2 my wife is 125# and dd on top. Far from being fat but speaking of fat I got something for your fat lips to lay on while i white wash your toncils there tough guy. All you are is a jack bump on a fat mans azz.

So on w your BS on this board there SPUD!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-30-2016, 01:19 AM

Yea its 215 am while im posting cuz i just got back from the WF's

Show me my post where I lied! You cant find any cuz i dnt lie. You want to come on 4m and be Mr BIG SHOT but problem is you shoot blanks!

#1 Your just pizzed off cuz you dnt know what was going on so you could blabber your fat lips on here about it. If someone tells you something and says they dont want it out right now then i respect them enough that i dont say. If they say it doesnt matter then i would have said something.

#2 my wife is 125# and dd on top. Far from being fat but speaking of fat I got something for your fat lips to lay on while i white wash your toncils there tough guy. All you are is a jack bump on a fat mans azz.

So on w your BS on this board there SPUD!

Centeroff
10-30-2016, 01:25 AM
Lol, got emmmmm. Take this to another board friedmade, were disrespecting Scotts lawsuit with all this nonsense. Yea yea yea, all are wives are 125 lbs and DD up top. I can only give you clues about mine because it's a secret, kinda like where JD is racing next year lol. Love you butt hurt

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-30-2016, 01:33 AM
Lol, got emmmmm. Take this to another board friedmade, were disrespecting Scotts lawsuit with all this nonsense. Yea yea yea, all are wives are 125 lbs and DD up top. I can only give you clues about mine because it's a secret, kinda like where JD is racing next year lol. Love you butt hurt

Start a thread w my post if you got them. Only way u can is if you make them up there puzzy boy.
Prove itď

Clayton_Wetter
10-30-2016, 06:29 PM
Oh no!!!! the dreaded picture. So sorry I pulled the chain that tight, the Devil made me do it. I told the truth, no matter how many lies they made up. Some people just can't stand the truth. They are the same ones that destroy threads and call it fun, but if you say something, your hypocritical mean person or worse. I can live with that. And it wouldn't bother me a bit, if the Mods stood by their word and banned all the multiple user names. Maybe some posters with something better than just name calling would comfortably post. Possibly some of these treads wouldn't get lost to name calling and the dreaded keyboard tough guys. Really, why don't you try some new tactics. Act like decent people and treat others the way you want to be treated. That seems to be what your getting now Makes you feel warm and fuzzy, don't it?

Yawn! Oh come on dumpstr, you get treated more than fairly than you actually deserve, and don't even know it. You got exposed a long time ago and trying to misdirect it to others is old news, 4Mers are on to it.

Same ole dumpstr, red dots showing or not! :)

klemmabyna
10-30-2016, 06:36 PM
you dot heads are, and always have been, hilarious!!!

reminds me of when my daughters were in middle school.

Highside Hustler25
10-30-2016, 07:16 PM

Mine is 110 lbs. and triple D:D

cutman
10-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Mine is 110 lbs. and triple D:D
120# with a couple golf balls in tube socks here 😂

calverton
10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
man I am glad its not stormingaround these place some people would be dead by now good grief

Clayton_Wetter
10-30-2016, 08:07 PM
man I am glad its not stormingaround these place some people would be dead by now good grief

😈🔫😱.........

dirtdobber45
10-30-2016, 08:18 PM
120# with a couple golf balls in tube socks here 
man i am glad its not stormingaround these place some people would be dead by now good grief
.........lmfao lmfao

calverton
10-30-2016, 08:25 PM
clayton wetters woman is a sock and a tube of red grease can't afford the good stuff lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-30-2016, 11:26 PM
clayton wetters woman is a sock and a tube of red grease can't afford the good stuff lol

Jackoffs is the bearded lady!

Clayton_Wetter
10-31-2016, 05:34 PM
you dot heads are, and always have been, hilarious!!!

reminds me of when my daughters were in middle school.

So they were that smart and mature at that age already??? Must be proud!!!

Centeroff
11-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Hey triedgays, I've been absent for a day or two and was curious if you mind googling, I mean, posting a picture of that Victoria's Secret model wife of yours? If you would have said 125 lbs and very pretty I would have patted you on the back and said I hear ya boy!!, but those DD knockers might have fukd up the fantasy ole pal.. I love you like the brother I never wanted but let's get real here my man. You described as one in a million and I can't imagine a man who lives on a dirt track forum pulling the cream of the crop. I honestly got a stiffie trying to imagine this 10 you described. Prove me wrong and show her off a little to the guys. I mean, you might have it like that for all I know player!! Get em boy

Krooser
11-01-2016, 03:07 AM
just a shot in the dark here....

Necrosis
11-01-2016, 05:48 AM
Hey triedgays, You described me as one in a million and I can't imagine a man who lives on a dirt track forum pulling the cream out of my crop. I honestly got a stiffie trying to imagine this 10" you described. Prove me wrong and show it off a little to the guys. I mean, you might have it like that for all I know player!! Get em boyOh Lawd! It's Freudian!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-01-2016, 08:52 AM
just a shot in the dark here....

That jackoffs partner. They were walking around holding hands in pits at charlotte world finals. I also noticed a long line at the bigger sized porta john so i hung around to see what all the buz was about and low and behold there was jackoff in there giving blumpkins.
Your popalarity is growing there you pit lizzard!

You are refuring to shim in your post that state "my guy" right

vande077
11-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Its not about ego. Yes in the short run he can't run with WoO/WRG or at Eldora which sucks, but his lawsuit is about more long term issues and not rolling over when your right. If you let somebody push you around once they'll keep doing it till you push back. Its that simple. He proved their scales were wrong already. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I agree with what he's trying to do. Its funny too because he has stock in WRG from his "Dirty Dozen" days, so he's having to suit himself in a way. The last thing we need is a NASCAR type entity molding dirt racing into the way they want it and i don't know anyone who likes how Nascar runs their house.

You do realize there is no "stock" to own in WRG right? That ownership group (Boundless Motorsports) sold the company, it is now privately held. There are no more stockholders except the private ownership.

We live in a country of laws, not a country of right or wrong. Sure, Scott feels like he's been wronged, but in realilty the only thing that happened is that the rules were enforced.

You may not want a NASCAR type entity running dirt racing, but the bottom line is that any entity sanctioning races is a NASCAR type entity. They write a rulebook and then are tasked with enforcing it. They are also tasked with trying to grow the sport (even if that means making some competitors mad along the way).

The days of show up with a car and race have never existed. Rules about racing began being written at the first race ever held when driver A complained about Driver B's car.

Barbecueboy
11-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Rules are only good if they are enforceable.............if the rules aren't clear, concise and most importantly enforceable, you will have people bending them more times than not.

Centeroff
11-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Krooser, lmao. I didn't see those DDs and it looked a little heavier that 125

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Krooser, lmao. I didn't see those DDs and it looked a little heavier that 125

That was your partner there "MY GUY"

Centeroff
11-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Triedgays, just google a 125lb banger and shut us all up ole pal!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Jackoff lets get something right.
You aint my ole pal

i'll bet you got tabacco stains on both dr side & pass side of your trk!

Centeroff
11-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Gayways, I'm not homophobic a bit. We can still be pals? We're still waiting on the 125lb DD up top! Lemme guess?? Your camera broke and you don't own a single pic of your forever? The only way you got a 125 lb wife with DD breast is maybe you married a midget and got him a boob job? You know you wanna shut all the doubters up? Is this another one of gayways fairytales? Myth busted maybe?

Clayton_Wetter
11-01-2016, 05:08 PM
You do realize there is no "stock" to own in WRG right? That ownership group (Boundless Motorsports) sold the company, it is now privately held. There are no more stockholders except the private ownership.

We live in a country of laws, not a country of right or wrong. Sure, Scott feels like he's been wronged, but in realilty the only thing that happened is that the rules were enforced.

You may not want a NASCAR type entity running dirt racing, but the bottom line is that any entity sanctioning races is a NASCAR type entity. They write a rulebook and then are tasked with enforcing it. They are also tasked with trying to grow the sport (even if that means making some competitors mad along the way).

The days of show up with a car and race have never existed. Rules about racing began being written at the first race ever held when driver A complained about Driver B's car.

Sure, Scott feels like he's been wronged, but in realilty the only thing that happened is that the rules were enforced with faulty scales.

calverton
11-01-2016, 07:15 PM
No faulty scales only faulty race team everyone else made weight he mad weight all weekend until then face it he screwed up and clayton does the name darby mean anything to you

calverton
11-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Jackoff lets get something right. You aint my ole pal i'll bet you got tabacco stains on both dr side & pass side of your trk! more like in his pants

calverton
11-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Rules are only good if they are enforceable.............if the rules aren't clear, concise and most importantly enforceable, you will have people bending them more times than not.2300 lbs track scales prevail sound petty clear and concise to me

Centeroff
11-02-2016, 02:21 AM
Gaydays, it's official. MYTH BUSTED!! You don't have to lie to make friends ole pal!!

LM14
11-02-2016, 02:33 AM
I have trouble understanding how you sue because you were light. The scales don't have to be certified, they aren't being used for measurement of a product for sale. You could use a balance beam with absolutely no numbers on it and tell if cars were light and it would be fine. Simple teeter totter will tell you if something weighs more or less. Track scales are always right everywhere we've raced, even if they weren't.

When we went to a track, we went across the scales as soon as we could to see how they compared to what we had at the shop. That was standard practice for us. Second, if the scales were light, that's too bad. Every track I ever went to was different than the shop scales were. Some heavy, some light, it was our job to watch those things.

Grow up,
SPark

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2016, 07:05 AM
Gaydays, it's official. MYTH BUSTED!! You don't have to lie to make friends ole pal!!

You have no clue what your flapping your gums about. I have plenty of friends.

Like i stated before show the post where i lied about jd going to barry.
Just prove it! Now you quit lieing!

Barbecueboy
11-02-2016, 07:54 AM
2300 lbs track scales prevail sound petty clear and concise to me

Concussion syndrome maybe?

Just how far and hard did you fall?

dirtdobber45
11-02-2016, 11:22 AM
You have no clue what your flapping your gums about. I have plenty of friends.Like i stated before show the post where i lied about jd going to barry.Just prove it! Now you quit lieing!Centeroff...SS isnt lieing he sent me a pm over a week ago telling me what was up. He swore me to secrecy. Dam will yall chill out

NY DIRT
11-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Nov. 2nd, Has the lawsuit been refiled? If it hasn,t what are they or he waiting for????

a25rjr
11-02-2016, 01:36 PM
I was waiting to post this, so now here it is. I knew a fellow church member that worked for a scale company. I had the chance this week to sit and talk to him about this lawsuit. He said his job was to calibrate commercial scales involving vehicle commerce (truck scales, scales used to weigh products loaded on trucks, and freight scales). He said the laws in our state require the scales to be within .1 of 1%.

So obviously, if the same rules apply in Ohio, that part of the lawsuit will be a slam dunk.

Clayton_Wetter
11-02-2016, 03:34 PM
No faulty scales only faulty race team everyone else made weight he mad weight all weekend until then face it he screwed up and clayton does the name darby mean anything to you

darby? Is that one of your usernames? :)

Faulty scales already a proven fact, Now go blow some leaves!

Clayton_Wetter
11-02-2016, 03:37 PM
I have trouble understanding how you sue because you were light. The scales don't have to be certified, they aren't being used for measurement of a product for sale. You could use a balance beam with absolutely no numbers on it and tell if cars were light and it would be fine. Simple teeter totter will tell you if something weighs more or less. Track scales are always right everywhere we've raced, even if they weren't.

When we went to a track, we went across the scales as soon as we could to see how they compared to what we had at the shop. That was standard practice for us. Second, if the scales were light, that's too bad. Every track I ever went to was different than the shop scales were. Some heavy, some light, it was our job to watch those things.

Grow up,
SPark

If the scales were off, which was proven then I don't understand how you can say anyone was light. Please tell me how you do that.

Clayton_Wetter
11-02-2016, 03:38 PM
I just wish the case could come to an end. Just plain tired of all of this pointless repetition.

dirtdobber45
11-02-2016, 05:07 PM
I just wish the case could come to an end. Just plain tired of all of this pointless repetition.Thats all calverton knows lmao

Clayton_Wetter
11-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Thats all calverton knows lmao

Like a dog chasing it's tail but always coming up short!!

Barbecueboy
11-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Like a dog chasing it's tail but always coming up short!!

Ironic you would post that right after a post about litey......

LM14
11-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Quoting a25rjr - I was waiting to post this, so now here it is. I knew a fellow church member that worked for a scale company. I had the chance this week to sit and talk to him about this lawsuit. He said his job was to calibrate commercial scales involving vehicle commerce (truck scales, scales used to weigh products loaded on trucks, and freight scales). He said the laws in our state require the scales to be within .1 of 1%.

So obviously, if the same rules apply in Ohio, that part of the lawsuit will be a slam dunk. End of quote.

Most states have the same type of scale tolerance laws. I worked in construction inspection and worked with certified scales all the time. A scale only needs to be certified if the product is sold by weight. In this case, they weren't paying by weight, just checking on a portion of the car specs. It's a fine line, and maybe hard for a lot of people to see, but it is totally different. If they were paying purse based on the weight of the car (IE 2300# car gets paid $100 and a 2350# car gets paid $200) then the scale would need to be certified. Since pay is not based on weight, it doesn't need to be certified. It's just checking a spec. Do they need certified tape measures for body dimensions? No, it's the same deal. Hope that clears up that part.

SPark

Clayton_Wetter
11-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Quoting a25rjr - I was waiting to post this, so now here it is. I knew a fellow church member that worked for a scale company. I had the chance this week to sit and talk to him about this lawsuit. He said his job was to calibrate commercial scales involving vehicle commerce (truck scales, scales used to weigh products loaded on trucks, and freight scales). He said the laws in our state require the scales to be within .1 of 1%.

So obviously, if the same rules apply in Ohio, that part of the lawsuit will be a slam dunk. End of quote.

Most states have the same type of scale tolerance laws. I worked in construction inspection and worked with certified scales all the time. A scale only needs to be certified if the product is sold by weight. In this case, they weren't paying by weight, just checking on a portion of the car specs. It's a fine line, and maybe hard for a lot of people to see, but it is totally different. If they were paying purse based on the weight of the car (IE 2300# car gets paid $100 and a 2350# car gets paid $200) then the scale would need to be certified. Since pay is not based on weight, it doesn't need to be certified. It's just checking a spec. Do they need certified tape measures for body dimensions? No, it's the same deal. Hope that clears up that part.

SPark

Pay is based on the weight. If not then where is Scott's 100K? :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Pay is based on the weight. If not then where is Scott's 100K? :)

Pay is based on what place you finish, but you must be legal. He was not legal and was the only one that was illegal.

LM14
11-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Quoting Clayton Wetter - If the scales were off, which was proven then I don't understand how you can say anyone was light. Please tell me how you do that. End Quote.

It's an unfortunate truth. It happens at tracks all the time. I've seen scales 25# lighter than we were in the shop. We bolted on lead or added fuel to make up the difference. I have NEVER seen a track take your word on what you weighed in the shop on your scales. Every track I ever raced at (around 20) and helped others race at (around another 20 tracks) the track scale was the final answer. Like it or not, that was the facts. It's always been that way. That's why you check your car aginst the track scales as soon as you can when you get to a track. Did it every night!

as to your other question Clayton. Read my comments again. Pay was not based on weight, weight was merely a dimension of the specs. It's different. READ!

SPark

calverton
11-02-2016, 06:10 PM
read the post bloomer fans very slowly

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2016, 06:19 PM
read the post bloomer fans very slowly

They do not comprehend. They are still in disbelief that it happened to the ole great one.

Cant be, it just cant be

Centeroff
11-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Gayways, we are only in disbelief about that 125lb with th DD up top! I see you constantly change the subject when all we want is proof. Prove it gayways, and your the man! Until then your just a schmo that can't tell the truth!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2016, 06:53 PM
If bloomers team hadnt thrown that screwdriver and pizzd tony off he prolly would have let the scales slide.

Dirt Draggin
11-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Quoting Clayton Wetter - If the scales were off, which was proven then I don't understand how you can say anyone was light. Please tell me how you do that. End Quote.It's an unfortunate truth. It happens at tracks all the time. I've seen scales 25# lighter than we were in the shop. We bolted on lead or added fuel to make up the difference. I have NEVER seen a track take your word on what you weighed in the shop on your scales. Every track I ever raced at (around 20) and helped others race at (around another 20 tracks) the track scale was the final answer. Like it or not, that was the facts. It's always been that way. That's why you check your car aginst the track scales as soon as you can when you get to a track. Did it every night!as to your other question Clayton. Read my comments again. Pay was not based on weight, weight was merely a dimension of the specs. It's different. READ!SParkDon't know if this has been mentioned before-do any teams have "certified" scales in their shops?

calverton
11-02-2016, 08:50 PM
does every track in the nation have certified scales lol

LM14
11-02-2016, 11:28 PM
No track that I have ever been to has certified scales. I also know of nobody that owns certified scales in their personal shops. That's why you compare what you weigh at home against what you weigh on the track scale. This is really simple.

SPark

Centeroff
11-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Calverton, the answer is no they do not but when 100k$ is on the line they should be right down to the ounce. He earned that race and actually won with the second best car. Did 20 lbs make a difference in the outcome?? Hela to the no!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-03-2016, 12:35 AM
Gayways, we are only in disbelief about that 125lb with th DD up top! I see you constantly change the subject when all we want is proof. Prove it gayways, and your the man! Until then your just a schmo that can't tell the truth!

JACKOFF, I have no reason to post a pic of my wife on here. Idk how to anyways. Just get this JACKOFF 2 size d's =dd and they have serial #s so i get my half but im not worried about that as ik how to treat and take care of her. I dont have to be a pretty boy or macho like you.
HUMPTY DUMPTY CAN HAVE A HOT WIFE TOO!

calverton
11-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Calverton, the answer is no they do not but when 100k$ is on the line they should be right down to the ounce. He earned that race and actually won with the second best car. Did 20 lbs make a difference in the outcome?? Hela to the no!read reply 138 son that would be coming from a racer

Barbecueboy
11-03-2016, 07:54 AM
does every track in the nation have certified scales lol

Not yet....

calverton
11-03-2016, 08:06 AM
and it won't happen how many tracks use portable scales can you guess

dirtdobber45
11-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Could you get your scales certified and then keep a copy with you to the race track if there was an issue with the track scales? I know it sounds funny..but could it stand if there was a question?

just dust
11-03-2016, 11:28 AM
No track that I have ever been to has certified scales. I also know of nobody that owns certified scales in their personal shops. That's why you compare what you weigh at home against what you weigh on the track scale. This is really simple.

SPark

Whether or not a track ever used certified scales don't matter . When you start
taking things to a court of law , and you are using scales for the outcome of a event ,
that the prize will be money , and the result of the rules say you must qualify by
weight and other measures , then all that becomes relevant in court . By offering
this makes you liable . Just because you are a dumb old dirt race track promoter
don't exempt you when you are challenged in court . The law don't care about stupidity
on your part. Otherwise smarter people would play these games all the time . And some do and get caught . This is the reason for weights and measures law. not for just buying things . They
made it relevant by using scales in the first place . So here's where the lawyers come in to play .

a25rjr
11-03-2016, 05:09 PM

SPark

That may be true in your state but not ours. My friend has been checking scales for 23 years and he said, even the scales at the truck stops, had to be .1 of 1%! No money is transacted using those!

Clayton_Wetter
11-03-2016, 05:20 PM

SPark

So favoritism is totally okay with you and the buddy system will pick the winners and losers?

If the scales are proven off, then they are doing an injustice to the drivers. Very, extremely simple.

Too much money was lost here to let this injustice go. This needs to stop or it's the drivers, teams, and owners that lose.

Clayton_Wetter
11-03-2016, 05:22 PM
That may be true in your state but not ours. My friend has been checking scales for 23 years and he said, even the scales at the truck stops, had to be .1 of 1%! No money is transacted using those!

I think we may need to weigh a couple of brains on here on certified scales too see how much underweight they are!!! :)

cutman
11-03-2016, 05:23 PM
So favoritism is totally okay with you and the buddy system will pick the winners and losers?

If the scales are proven off, then they are doing an injustice to the drivers. Very, extremely simple.

Too much money was lost here to let this injustice go. This needs to stop or it's the drivers, teams, and owners that lose.

So are the shop scales certified?

Clayton_Wetter
11-03-2016, 05:28 PM
So are the shop scales certified?

I don't know. Why are shop scales even in this conversation?

cutman
11-03-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't know. Why are shop scales even in this conversation?

What are they basing their weight off of before heading to the track? Why did Bloomer say he weighed the car when returning to the shop and it made weight? Maybe his scales were off.

Clayton_Wetter
11-03-2016, 06:00 PM
What are they basing their weight off of before heading to the track? Why did Bloomer say he weighed the car when returning to the shop and it made weight? Maybe his scales were off.

And he may well have had his owns scales checked out too, before making ANY claims. Makes total sense.

klemmabyna
11-03-2016, 06:16 PM
a quick comment on a couple of recent intelligent posts:

LM14: I completely agree with everything you've posted on this thread. been attending races since the late '60's. and what you stated is exactly the way it's always been done. I actually witnessed a promoter's son get DQ'ed at the scales for being 10 lbs. light. no argument. no whine. no favoritism.

but...

"just dust" made the perfect counter-point compared to all the other crap we've read through: "When you start
taking things to a court of law , and you are using scales for the outcome of a event , that the prize will be money , and the result of the rules say you must qualify by weight and other measures , then all that becomes relevant in court ."

right or wrong, weights and measures, tire testing, or anything else that is challenged in the courts...

well, let's just say that "we've always done things this way" isn't the answer. especially when a judge/jury has no interest/background in the topics being argued.

personally, I believe Bloomquist was light at the scale (no one that was subject to weighing complained) and all 5 drivers suspended for tire treatment were racing on cheated tires, regardless of if they were aware of it (who of the five would have full control of their equipment?).

there is another mega-poster on this forum that has made many posts concerning the validity of the tire testing process while at the same time hoping for clarity in the future.

while I tend to disagree with the poster's overall conclusion of innocence in these most recent DQ's (especially given the history of those found in violation, along with my regulatory background, that included lab testing as a basis for fines and suspensions), what I can't disagree with is the hope that the entire process is clarified and simplified.

the devil on my shoulder wants me to say one more thing: WoO/Bloomer/tire issues go back to at least 2009. but i'm sure all of that is forgiven/forgotten.

JMO.

MEE
11-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Did the 0 not go across the scales earlier in the event to compare his weight ???
He should have had an idea of the difference in scales.

calverton
11-03-2016, 07:36 PM
I would think he did if he made the feature you have go across the scales after the heat ,dispute that bloomer fans

Clayton_Wetter
11-03-2016, 08:08 PM
I would think he did if he made the feature you have go across the scales after the heat ,dispute that bloomer fans

There just has to be a limit to your posting on threads. You made your point the first post, all the rest is wasting everyone's time, including your own!!! :)

Now go pop your nose zit again!!!!

calverton
11-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Just stating the facts clayton just stating the facts poor bloomer fans can't face the facts

swartzman
11-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Something else to think about was the year that Babb won the big show , and he was even closer to making weight than Scott was.. the thing that made him light at the scales was the engine swap before the feature. So with that being said you better know what your engines weight and keep that in mind if you ever get yourself in that position..

calverton
11-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Imagine that and no cry baby lawsuit

Bubstr
11-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Imagine that and no cry baby lawsuit

Some Men take responsibility for their actions, even when it hurts. Babb has respect for him self.

LM14
11-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Truck scales are a totally different beast. That is driven by maximum weight on each axle based on the axle spacing of the truck and overall weight. Those weights are set forth by the Federal Highway Department and they set the standards for these measurements. Those standards set the accuracy (how close the scale weighs a known weight) and the tolerance of the scales (how small of a weight the scale must weigh). That's why truck scales are certified even though they may not be used for pay (weigh boys along the interstate) or are used for pay (rock quarry). The Federal Highway Department sets those standards for trucks so everything is equal across the country for those hauling.

All of the rules I've raced under clearly stated that the track scales were the controlling scale. Either by sanction, speech at a drivers meeting or general track rules. Most times we were 5 to 10# different than what we weighed at home. Sometimes we were 25# off. In my experience, most track scales are poorly cared for, not cleaned, not lubricated and not level. I never trusted a track scale so I always had my driver cross the scales before hot laps so we knew where we were.

As far as court, anything goes. You can sue for anything at any time. Get a jury of people that know nothing about scale rules and laws and it becomes the lawyers job to educate them. I've been the defendant (representing my employer) in construction cases that involved weights and measures, who had contract/property control and wrongful death suits. Never lost a case because our lawyer educated himself on the specific issue and then educated the jury. We had proper representation. I do have court experience and have spent time being deposed and been a prime witness that spent a day on the stand. It's a lot of fun (not!).

Guess everyone on here will just need to sit back and wait for an outcome. We don't have a real stake in any of it. I never had a car kicked out for being too light. I've been warned we flirting with it but never DQ for that.

I have also been on the other side of the coin. I am now part of a promotional group. My personal scales have been the track scales this year. When I set them up, I weigh myself on each one and see that it comes out exactly the same. I also know from racing against guys for years who runs heavy, who pushes the limits. I ask a few heavy guys that cross the scales how compare to what they were at home. No complaints so far. We did DQ a car for 5# and he didn't complain. He admitted he was pushing it pretty close. Wasn't for a lot of money but it was still a DQ.

Racers are generally well informed to what their cars are doing weight wise. The exception to that would be losing a weight while racing. At that point it becomes a non issue since they will be DQ for losing the weight most likely.

Some of you people need to get out from behind a keyboard and actually build a race car, maintain and set up a race car, work at a track, be an official, get some real experience at this stuff. It's a lot more interesting if you actually do it.

JMO,
SPark

swartzman
11-04-2016, 04:43 AM
They almost had to put his dad in a straight jacket.. lol but shannon knew what made him light after he got to thinking about it.. that loss cost him big, but it taught us to get the weight of every engine..

calverton
11-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Truck scales are a totally different beast. That is driven by maximum weight on each axle based on the axle spacing of the truck and overall weight. Those weights are set forth by the Federal Highway Department and they set the standards for these measurements. Those standards set the accuracy (how close the scale weighs a known weight) and the tolerance of the scales (how small of a weight the scale must weigh). That's why truck scales are certified even though they may not be used for pay (weigh boys along the interstate) or are used for pay (rock quarry). The Federal Highway Department sets those standards for trucks so everything is equal across the country for those hauling. All of the rules I've raced under clearly stated that the track scales were the controlling scale. Either by sanction, speech at a drivers meeting or general track rules. Most times we were 5 to 10# different than what we weighed at home. Sometimes we were 25# off. In my experience, most track scales are poorly cared for, not cleaned, not lubricated and not level. I never trusted a track scale so I always had my driver cross the scales before hot laps so we knew where we were. As far as court, anything goes. You can sue for anything at any time. Get a jury of people that know nothing about scale rules and laws and it becomes the lawyers job to educate them. I've been the defendant (representing my employer) in construction cases that involved weights and measures, who had contract/property control and wrongful death suits. Never lost a case because our lawyer educated himself on the specific issue and then educated the jury. We had proper representation. I do have court experience and have spent time being deposed and been a prime witness that spent a day on the stand. It's a lot of fun (not!). Guess everyone on here will just need to sit back and wait for an outcome. We don't have a real stake in any of it. I never had a car kicked out for being too light. I've been warned we flirting with it but never DQ for that. I have also been on the other side of the coin. I am now part of a promotional group. My personal scales have been the track scales this year. When I set them up, I weigh myself on each one and see that it comes out exactly the same. I also know from racing against guys for years who runs heavy, who pushes the limits. I ask a few heavy guys that cross the scales how compare to what they were at home. No complaints so far. We did DQ a car for 5# and he didn't complain. He admitted he was pushing it pretty close. Wasn't for a lot of money but it was still a DQ. Racers are generally well informed to what their cars are doing weight wise. The exception to that would be losing a weight while racing. At that point it becomes a non issue since they will be DQ for losing the weight most likely. Some of you people need to get out from behind a keyboard and actually build a race car, maintain and set up a race car, work at a track, be an official, get some real experience at this stuff. It's a lot more interesting if you actually do it. JMO, SPark great post except a lawsuit like this in hand can cripple the racing industry , which some say its not doing real good at this time with low car counts and low crowds , all I will say be careful what you ask for

Barbecueboy
11-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Whatever the outcome of the lawsuit........things are getting looked at differently, big time promoters realize this can happen,and are tightening up their programs.

Tires are being looked at differently and whether anyone wants to admit it I bet scales at tracks are being checked a little more by the owners and series to ensure its a non issue going forward etc......bottom line, it's a great wake up call for the sport.

I don't think the suit has a chance in hell, but the sport is better today because of it......IMO.

calverton
11-04-2016, 08:33 AM
And some people including drivers can't read the rule book just saying

Barbecueboy
11-04-2016, 09:23 AM
And some people including drivers can't read the rule book just saying

Like you with the English language.........they can read it, they just can't comprehend it.

calverton
11-04-2016, 09:25 AM
But I comprehend the rule book unlike bloomeriod or you

Barbecueboy
11-04-2016, 11:36 AM

Yet have great difficulty with newtons rules and laws of motion( the sidewalk incident) and even greater difficulty with the rules of English grammar.

Both require comprehension to understand how they work..........but I digress.

Clayton_Wetter
11-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Some Men take responsibility for their actions, even when it hurts. Babb has respect for him self.

Now now bubsterton! :)

Clayton_Wetter
11-04-2016, 02:44 PM

perveton, you don't know it but you are making more people turn into Bloomquist fans, because you make the other side look stupid!!! hahhahahahaah

klemmabyna
11-04-2016, 03:16 PM
perveton, you don't know it but you are making more people turn into Bloomquist fans, because you make the other side look stupid!!! hahhahahahaah

that may be but, Centeroff is more than balancing those scales!

Clayton_Wetter
11-04-2016, 04:14 PM

What about 4M's rule book?

Clayton_Wetter
11-04-2016, 04:16 PM
that may be but, Centeroff is more than balancing those scales!

The scales are off!!! :)

klemmabyna
11-04-2016, 06:03 PM
The scales are off!!! :)

well done!