PDA

View Full Version : Via Kelley Carlton on Facebook: Randy Weaver Retires & Brandon Overton driver of #116

HoosierDirtFan
11-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Just seen on Facebook via Kelley Carlton
Randy Weaver officially retires and names Brandon Overton the new Full-Time driver of the #116 effective immediately starting with this weekends "National 100" at East Alabama Motor Speedway.

nlhenry55
11-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Hate to see Weaver retire because of his injuries but they sure got em a helluva good wheelman in Overton. I really think he is the next star of our sport. This kid is fearless and i look foward to seeing him& the116 team and wish them the best of luck

Centeroff
11-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Henry, I agree. Weaver got him a wheelman right there. Was Overton driving a family ride or driving for another owner? Don't really know much about him except he runs exceptionally well

dalemcfan
11-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Brandon was getting sponsorship from the Varnadoes. Pretty sure they on the Budweiser distributor ship in the a Gusta Georgia area. He was also getting technical help from Moyer.

nlhenry55
11-01-2016, 06:35 PM
The Varnodores own the car Brandon was driving, have for years& they own the local Budweiser distrubtion out of Augusta Ga. Us around here have been very impressed with that operation, they just havent had the budget like some teams but 4 th in world of outlaws this yr aint to shabby. Again best of luck to all of them