PDA

View Full Version : Rumleys #6

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Its going to be interesting to see what races they go to and who there driver's are. Interesting article on dod.

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 07:22 PM
When is the last time they got new Chassis?
just seems like the cars are all used up,worn out,makes since if they are about done racing.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Not sure but its been awhile i think

zyoung25
11-06-2016, 07:28 PM
I heard jd mention a new car after he won the silver dollar race. That's the only time I remember hearing that from all year. I know they were trying to sell the car they all the races with in 15 for awhile.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2016, 07:33 PM
I heard jd mention a new car after he won the silver dollar race. That's the only time I remember hearing that from all year. I know they were trying to sell the car they all the races with in 15 for awhile.

Im not sure if they got it. I think they got 1 but dk if it was at that time.

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Seems like Davenport and T mac switched cars or something,with the way T mac is running right now

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Now that could have been the car jd was getting and since he departed the 6 they used it as a house car. He sure is running like jd did.

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Now that could have been the car jd was getting and since he departed the 6 they used it as a house car. He sure is running like jd did.

Yes he is,he's looking real good

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Yes he is,he's looking real good

I hope they work a deal for 2017. Tonight was there last night for this yr per dod article.

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Hate it that Davenport and the Rumleys are done,but it happens,would have loved to see him in the 116 a full year,but that didn't happen,I'm sure he will do fine in the #49 BWRC,he did before

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 08:18 PM
I hope they work a deal for 2017. Tonight was there last night for this yr per dod article.

Really,figured it was a done deal,they already Davenport get away

K1ngCat
11-06-2016, 08:20 PM
not that he drove the house car or anything

gb81racing
11-07-2016, 09:52 AM
After Davenport won Attica he said in post race interview that a new car was being built for him then and Leroy wasn't at the race bc he was back home building a new motor. I assume they took the new car and motor to Eldora the following weekend?

Stede Bonnet
11-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Seems like Davenport and T mac switched cars or something,with the way T mac is running right now

Well T-Mac is in brand new "Longhorn-House Car".
JD was in a used up Rumley & Co. Longhorn.

The car looked about like it has most of the year, not sure why they bothered going to EAMS with it. Handful of laps in and you could see how frustrated JD was behind the wheel. They were great for one magical season but with things souring I'm glad its over because its too ugly to watch. If your heart ain't in it, quit... This split should probably have taken place back when JO left Barry back at the North/South, then JD could've jumped in and not have to struggle pointlessly with failing tired equipment. I understand Kevin's feelings of being single out and overly scrutinized, I believe he was. If they truly had no intentions or plan of being a Lucas tour team, then don't because it will make you hate something you use to love.

blncfn57
11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Well T-Mac is in brand new "Longhorn-House Car".
JD was in a used up Rumley & Co. Longhorn.

The car looked about like it has most of the year, not sure why they bothered going to EAMS with it. Handful of laps in and you could see how frustrated JD was behind the wheel. They were great for one magical season but with things souring I'm glad its over because its too ugly to watch. If your heart ain't in it, quit... This split should probably have taken place back when JO left Barry back at the North/South, then JD could've jumped in and not have to struggle pointlessly with failing tired equipment. I understand Kevin's feelings of being single out and overly scrutinized, I believe he was. If they truly had no intentions or plan of being a Lucas tour team, then don't because it will make you hate something you use to love.

The Wright cars Owens drove apparently belonged to his team owner, they have them for sale now. I was surprised, I figured they were Barry's cars.