PDA

View Full Version : $ump$

sirleafalot
11-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Hi $UMP$ Please advise when you can receive PM's again. Regards Graham Jackson should you have any doubts feel free to view a pic of my car. https://hallracingphotos.smugmug.com/2015/Fairbury-American-Legion-Speed/718/Hobby-Mods/i-WF8Mn7F/A

$UMP$
11-14-2016, 01:56 PM
Hi $UMP$ Please advise when you can receive PM's again. Regards Graham Jackson should you have any doubts feel free to view a pic of my car. https://hallracingphotos.smugmug.com/2015/Fairbury-American-Legion-Speed/718/Hobby-Mods/i-WF8Mn7F/A
Everyone else has no problems sending pms! And you have confirmed my doubts! Lol

sirleafalot
11-14-2016, 06:38 PM
not at all interested in playing games with you via 4m. feel free to contact me at 312-683-6568. I do NOT hide behind a user name. Graham Jackson

$UMP$
11-15-2016, 02:22 PM
not at all interested in playing games with you via 4m. feel free to contact me at 312-683-6568. I do NOT hide behind a user name. Graham JacksonI talked on the phone a few years ago with one of your buddies and he informed me of a few of your screen names so not really interested in any phone games but maybe in tbe future you can stop playing screen name games on 4m

sirleafalot
11-15-2016, 03:04 PM
dont know you, never met you and have no idea WTH you are even talking about or who you might have talked with and dont care really. If you have some concern or issue with me you have my number and know how I can be reached. I am up front and out in the open. Cant say the same for you, all anyone knows is that you hide behind a screen handle. Graham Jackson

$UMP$
11-16-2016, 06:55 AM
dont know you, never met you and have no idea WTH you are even talking about or who you might have talked with and dont care really. If you have some concern or issue with me you have my number and know how I can be reached. I am up front and out in the open. Cant say the same for you, all anyone knows is that you hide behind a screen handle. Graham Jackson
It was the Sunburst guy... Lol

sirleafalot
11-16-2016, 02:30 PM
super then have Sunburst call me dont know them either. lol

$UMP$
11-18-2016, 07:01 AM
super then have Sunburst call me dont know them either. lol

The 17x is a good friend of yours! Game over! Lol...

calverton
11-18-2016, 07:38 AM
Sun burst guy still trying to get thye car off the milk crates

sirleafalot
11-19-2016, 05:10 PM
The 17x is a good friend of yours! Game over! Lol... not interested in your games and have no clue what you are typing about. you have my contact info. you or 17 or sun whoever can contact me. or send them by to see me at the heartland show this weekend. Even better how can I contact you and whats your name ? Graham Jackson

$UMP$
11-20-2016, 03:52 PM
not interested in your games and have no clue what you are typing about. you have my contact info. you or 17 or sun whoever can contact me. or send them by to see me at the heartland show this weekend. Even better how can I contact you and whats your name ? Graham Jackson
Are you sniffing exhaust fumes again? Your buddy Brad you know who I'm talking about!

sirleafalot
11-21-2016, 11:35 AM
no idea who are what you are talking about. I have provided all my details have them contact me directly. meanwhile what is your name and how can you be reached $UMP$ since you seem to be the one that has some kind of concern or issue.

calverton
11-23-2016, 07:04 AM
that's nice lol

brownIdriller
11-23-2016, 10:08 AM
LITE-INN, Calverton, or whatever you choose to call yourself today, why don't you and your buddy $UMP$ go chase each other around the rest area and leave the racing talk to real racers. The only race you two will ever win is the one to see who can get it up quickest........lmao.

calverton
11-24-2016, 10:29 AM
When was the last time were you ever at a race track or for that matter a race shop sorry k mart or target in the toy section does not count

brownIdriller
11-28-2016, 02:41 PM
When was the last time were you ever at a race track or for that matter a race shop sorry k mart or target in the toy section does not count

Blah, blah-blah, blah. Brrrrrtttttttt!!

calverton
11-28-2016, 05:55 PM
When was the last time were you even near a car or allowed to be near a car i was told your doctor don't want you to around anything that makes noise or sharp thing is that true brownie

brownIdriller
11-29-2016, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=calverton;2063110]When was the last time were you even near a car or allowed to be near a car i was told your doctor don't want you to around anything that makes noise or sharp thing is that true brownie[/

Brrrrrrrrrrttttt!! (What a non-racing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sounds like, very similar to a fart)

calverton
11-29-2016, 08:30 PM
no really when was the last time you even came close to a race track

team jarvis
11-29-2016, 11:18 PM
lol Dirthound moves his game from STL racing where its known that he does not race and never has to come to 4m and call others out and accuse them of not racing, pot calling the kettle black lol

brownIdriller
11-30-2016, 04:20 PM
no really when was the last time you even came close to a race track

Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah. Bbrrrrrtttttttt!!

buzzxxx666
11-30-2016, 08:34 PM
Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah. Bbrrrrrtttttttt!!

lite inn/calverton is non racer. brrrtt...............................bla bla no car does not crew does not race only types on 4m asks others to show there stuff. he cannot show ANYTHING other than bad typing skills.
he spends nothing on the sport other than hot dogs and maybe a pit pass. laughable sh!t on here trying to tell people ump motors go for less than 10k, maybe in his fantasy league.

calverton
11-30-2016, 09:14 PM
and you can't anything either besides no one would believe you and i never said UMP motors or less than 10 k you can't even get a running crate for that but of course a real racer like yourself already knew that lmao

calverton
11-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah. Bbrrrrrtttttttt!!just what I thought never been to a track

blackdoom14
12-01-2016, 10:14 AM
just what I thought never been to a track

Let me get this straight: Fred, you are a non-racing idiot who trolls this board trying to stir up crap for jollies. You attend races at the local tracks to you in the Summer trolling the concession stand and you want to get on here and attempt to call out any racer you don't know, and when they don't "cut the mustard" in your opinion, you try to belittle them, their program, and what they're doing. Do I have a clear picture of what's going on here? You need to get a life and stick to what you know. BTW, Driller, I get a kick out of your posts about them chasing each other around the rest areas. FUNNY stuff there.
FYI, I don't own a car or race myself. I go as often as I can and love watching Late Models and modifieds race.

buzzxxx666
12-01-2016, 10:21 AM
just what I thought never been to a track

you do not race so you have no business telling other people about costs or what it takes cause you cannot do it yourself. you got banned on STL racing for the exact same BS. in this very posts you tried telling people that ump motors are less than 10k now you dont recall it. you are clueless stick to what you know which is eating hot dogs buying pit passes and getting autographs. you have no right to call out anyone that owns a mod and is trying to race. hell any racer that makes a single attempt is WAY more qualified than you are Fred.
Before you come on here talking your noise show us results or even past results and what track you race at ???????????? pic of car that you ow or owned something anything, one single shred of proof that you actually do something other type on 4m and STL and hang out at the track.
you cannot do it cause you are just a bitter troll on 4m.

calverton
12-01-2016, 10:33 PM
are your eyes brown I THOUGHT SO

calverton
12-01-2016, 10:36 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?364968-Alcohol-Steel-355-Motor what do you call this

calverton
12-01-2016, 10:41 PM
more than you bargain for http://www.racingjunk.com/Circle-Track/182806917/358-Roush-Yates.html

buzzxxx666
12-02-2016, 09:29 AM
more than you bargain for http://www.racingjunk.com/Circle-Track/182806917/358-Roush-Yates.html

so what there is engine for sale on Racing Junk plenty of them. What is your point you dont buy or race any of them and you and you have no clue. you are the same clown on this post that tried telling people that 10000 was too high for a ump motor. again just more posting from someone that does not actively participate in the modified class and never has. where do you race? and when have you ever raced ?????

brownIdriller
12-02-2016, 10:49 AM
are your eyes brown I THOUGHT SO

Brrrrrrrrrrtttttt!!!

buzzxxx666
12-02-2016, 02:00 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?364968-Alcohol-Steel-355-Motor what do you call this

355 will get you in the way and run over at most ump tracks with any bite. but hey lite Inn if you think that will work go ahead and buy it and come out here and show us all how its done.

brownIdriller
12-03-2016, 12:58 PM

=Start crap, Don't race, start crap, Don't race, start crap. BBbbrrrrrrrttttttt!!

blackdoom14
12-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Everyone else has no problems sending pms! And you have confirmed my doubts! Lol

$UMP$, I can see Graham Jackson's car in Victory Lane. Where's yours? Let's see it.

Barbecueboy
12-16-2016, 10:24 AM
$UMP$, I can see Graham Jackson's car in Victory Lane. Where's yours? Let's see it.

Plugged into the wall when you walk into Walmart........by the shopping carts.

calverton
12-16-2016, 10:49 AM
He fell offf them also

calverton
12-16-2016, 10:51 AM
355 will get you in the way and run over at most ump tracks with any bite. But hey lite inn if you think that will work go ahead and buy it and come out here and show us all how its done. is that right a couple crates finished in the top 3 in their heats last night

brownIdriller
12-17-2016, 11:24 AM
is that right a couple crates finished in the top 3 in their heats last night

=Bbbrrrttttt!

brownIdriller
12-17-2016, 11:25 AM
He fell offf them also

=Bbbrrrrttttt!

buzzxxx666
12-17-2016, 11:41 PM
is that right a couple crates finished in the top 3 in their heats last night

since you think the crate is the way to go in UMP a mods then get one and get out here and show everyone how to do it instead of just running your mouth on 4m. Sure on a tight bullring indoor the crate may fare ok, try that at a big track and you will find yourself starting in the bmain or the tail of the amain.

calverton
12-18-2016, 12:26 AM
never said that just stating the facts if you think for one minute you need a high dollar motor to run a 1/4 mile or smaller we can't help you

buzzxxx666
12-19-2016, 08:53 AM
never said that just stating the facts if you think for one minute you need a high dollar motor to run a 1/4 mile or smaller we can't help you

we who ??? you Lite inn and your three other user names ? no thanks. you are the on here crowing about not needing 10k for a UMP motor and running a crate, all others have told you that you need money to run UMP. To say otherwise is just pur nonsense. Sure you can run a crate at the right track in the right situation, pull that crate BS at many tracks and you will find yourself in the way. This is something you would know ZERO about since you only go watch at a couple of tracks and dont race.

brownIdriller
12-19-2016, 10:34 AM

= Bbbrrrtttttt!

brownIdriller
12-19-2016, 10:39 AM
Plugged into the wall when you walk into Walmart........by the shopping carts.

Probably true since we KNOW Big.Ed, LITE-INN, Calverton, or what ever the next name is going to be when he gets banned again, doesn't understand the first thing about racing, and $UMP$ who is like a fart in the wind. First, he posts pics of Gary Wetzel's car claiming it's his, gets blown out of the water by Wetzel himself, and then he calls out Graham Jackson, who then posts pictures of his car from Victory lane, while $UMP$ posts nothing but BS! I think it's very clear who the board trolls are and who the racers are. I don't race myself, but I have never tried telling those that do what rules need to be in place, or if they can't afford to out spend the Jones' they need to drop down a class.

Calverton posting anything about racing = Bbbrrrtttttt!! (anus speaking)