PDA

View Full Version : Just in case y'all forgot

71PRPFan
11-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Jackiiieeee boggggggssss!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Yup he got em tonight at county line. I think c ferguson broke w 2 to go but jackie was leading and on his way to a win.

dirty-white-boy
11-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Jackiiieeee boggggggssss!

He wins a regional race and his fans think he's Bloomquist....

Barbecueboy
11-15-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm a fan and I don't think anything of the sort.......maybe I caught them on an off weekend, but all those guys are pretty dam cool that travel with them and after 30 minutes or so with Jackie and the team felt like we were all neighbors or something......my experience is that they are good hard racin folks.

I don't get all the junk Jackie and them get sometimes.........maybe they are all diks and I just didn't see it?????
#doubtful

MadDad Racing
11-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Dirty-White-BOY is prolly rooting for a race team that is butt hurt cuz they cant run with the regional Big Dogs like Boggs.. To Bad...

Bloomerdirtking
11-15-2016, 08:21 PM
JB has been nothing but polite and respectful any time we have chatted. Always makes time for us no matter how good or bad the nite has went.

Drop Shock
11-16-2016, 02:11 AM
He's a great dude, just has a bad rep for getting into with some people on the track from time to time. I look at it this way, if you're racing for a living and that's how you put food on the table for your kids, you would probably be willing to bend a little sheet metal too.