PDA

View Full Version : Who makes a "Racing" helmet for a XXLarge Head?

Stede Bonnet
11-17-2016, 01:20 PM
I use to use Bell helmets exclusively, my last helmet from them was the Bell "Fathead", but they've since been bought out and discontinued this line of helmet. For my bike I got an Icon helmet, but with all this safety craze currently gripping DLM world it reminded me I wanted to get a new helmet. I'll remeasure myself later and include that if anyone needs that. I wanna say I'm like an 8-3/8 hat size, but I can't remember it maybe 8-7/8. My Icon is a 2XL.

Krooser
11-17-2016, 05:34 PM
Be careful with size since many of these off-shore built helmets are very small.

I bought a closeout helmet on-line in size 2x... My noggin usually is a 7 5/8 but that 2x was three sizes too small. I wound up buying another 2x from another source and it fits fine. Both were Snell 2010 spec'd.

Stede Bonnet
11-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Be careful with size since many of these off-shore built helmets are very small.

I bought a closeout helmet on-line in size 2x... My noggin usually is a 7 5/8 but that 2x was three sizes too small. I wound up buying another 2x from another source and it fits fine. Both were Snell 2010 spec'd.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.