PDA

View Full Version : Josh Richards departing Rocket House Car

Pages : [1] 2

W2Racing09
11-17-2016, 05:08 PM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=4041

Josh Richards to Best Performance, there will be a new driver in the Rocket House Car (hoping for Jared Hawkins). Does this mean Richards will be on the LOLMDS?

Thanks,
Jeff.

In The Gas
11-17-2016, 05:18 PM
I would love to see Richards drive the LODLMS! This would settle the score with who is the best in the modern day latemodel business. If he is to change series Woo may become very competitive as there would be no clear favorite to win the title. Same with LODLMS no clear favorite if he comes on board.

NormP
11-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Eddie Carrier Jr. has been a loyal rocket driver. He'd be a great choice for the house car ride, but I bet there are many possibles up for consideration.

cutman
11-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Maybe Brandon Sheppard back in the house car?

Josh Bayko
11-17-2016, 05:28 PM
DoD says Mark Richards already has everything figured for the house car for 2017, but declined to talk about it for now.

bleedblue55
11-17-2016, 05:31 PM
Believe Brandon already announced that he was returning to his families team.

cutman
11-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Believe Brandon already announced that he was returning to his families team.

I know that, but perhaps things could change with this announcement.

NormP
11-17-2016, 05:37 PM
Well it's probably been in the works for a while now if they were able to make a deal with Best Motorsports and figure out all the plans for the house car before the announcement was made.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 05:37 PM
I bet we see the house car at the eldora races, considering the whole lawsuit deal not being over. This whole thing is strange to me.

I can't see Randall Edwards and Mark getting along very well.

Josh Bayko
11-17-2016, 05:42 PM
I bet we see the house car at the eldora races, considering the whole lawsuit deal not being over. This whole thing is strange to me.

Technically the lawsuit stuff is over. I mean, the suit was dropped and they mentioned that they were likely going to refile in NC, but that hasn't happened yet. For all we know, Best quietly paid their fine and put the matter to rest (on their part).

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 05:48 PM
Brock said he would never support eldora ever again. This came from a best driver. Even if it is over.....I still don't see him having his name on a car there.

Tireguy17
11-17-2016, 05:48 PM
I'm gonna go with Steve Casebolt. I think it'll be someone currently in a Rocket

cutman
11-17-2016, 05:50 PM
How bout Donald McIntosh?

Josh Bayko
11-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Brock said he would never support eldora ever again. This came from a best driver. Even if it is over.....I still don't see him having his name on a car there.

Money talks and bullsh*t walks.

jshawn81
11-17-2016, 05:57 PM
I'm gonna go with Steve Casebolt. I think it'll be someone currently in a RocketThat would be sweet I like casebolt a lot but he never won a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) race last year so I'd say that's doubtful

bleedblue55
11-17-2016, 06:08 PM
Lets spice it up with the rumors, Jimmy Owens to the house car.

pa_dirt
11-17-2016, 06:11 PM
My guess is .....Gregg Saterlee..... as long as the whole lawsuit bs had been taken care of

jshawn81
11-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Bart Hartman out of retirement

1forthe$
11-17-2016, 06:13 PM

Heard it was bloomquist, and that's why he backed out of going to Boyds this weekend.. to work out all the details with the house car deal

klemmabyna
11-17-2016, 06:17 PM
stirring the pot:

josh takes over lucas in rocket's best. tony stewart in the house car racing WoO.

klemmabyna
11-17-2016, 06:19 PM
Heard it was bloomquist, and that's why he backed out of going to Boyds this weekend.. to work out all the details with the house car deal

Mark Richards may be the only person that could get the WoO/UMP/Eldora suspension lifted!!!

ready2rd
11-17-2016, 06:20 PM
Who Ever Brings The Biggest Pile of Money will get the #1 Ride So Who Is It ? Mark Stays With WOO ,Josh To Lucas OIL if any of this is a lie you can say i told it

HoosierDirtFan
11-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Just seen a few people on Facebook post about Birky possibly getting the ride.
DOUBT HE TAKES IT SINCE HE SAID HE WAS RETIRED.

Mike Honcho
11-17-2016, 06:33 PM
Superman???????

Senroc-Systems
11-17-2016, 06:38 PM

Spot on bleedblue! Jimmy is the obvious choice. No higher profile, no better resume.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Who Ever Brings The Biggest Pile of Money will get the #1 Ride So Who Is It ? Mark Stays With WOO ,Josh To Lucas OIL if any of this is a lie you can say i told it

Rocket looks be taking the "dirt traxx dominator" name away from Bloomquist.

GEAR_HEAD
11-17-2016, 06:47 PM
Superman???????

I doubt he will be able to drive for Barry and Mark at the same time.

zeroracing
11-17-2016, 07:02 PM
To Throw gas on this fire rocket tweeted about Tony Stewart yesterday or today...

Pennsboro23
11-17-2016, 07:05 PM
I hope it's Jared Hawkins (doubtful though) Josh and Jared are best friends and it would be cool to see Mark let Jared see what he can do in that ride. A name I see being thrown around is Tyler Erb.

pierceFAN
11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
Someone posted on FB yesterday that a couple big stories coming in the next couple days I guess that was the first one I guess the next big story would be who's replacing him...i'd like to see carrier in the ride

Pennsboro23
11-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Chris Ferguson would also be a good replacement.

Rowdyguy
11-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Tyler red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is possibly coming back to dirt... He didnt reaign with BKR next year in the truck series....

153J
11-17-2016, 07:13 PM
john blankenship?

a25rjr
11-17-2016, 07:14 PM
Scrubs goin home????

kidrock
11-17-2016, 07:28 PM
This should intresting to see who fills the seat because there is some good drivers out there.

In The Gas
11-17-2016, 07:34 PM
Tony driving the house car and running Woo would be awesome. He'd have a he!! of a shot at winning the championship. Other than Clinton I don't see anyone winning that series without Richards

BTExpress
11-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Did anyone see this change coming? I know I am in shock. This has to be the biggest story coming out of Dirt Late Model racing in years.

ClampedUp
11-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Tony driving the house car and running Woo would be awesome. He'd have a he!! of a shot at winning the championship. Other than Clinton I don't see anyone winning that series without Richards

Tony has stated in many printed and TV interviews he was going to race sprint cars next year.
IF he does run with the WoO it will be the WoO sprint car series.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 07:54 PM
Did anyone see this change coming? I know I am in shock. This has to be the biggest story coming out of Dirt Late Model racing in years.

I didn't see this happening. It makes sense to me though. Josh wants to run with the best, which is lucas. It seems Mark has a lot vested in the outlaws, so he's not going to leave that. I'm just curious to see how Josh does without his dad in his corner, he's been there since day one.

cutman
11-17-2016, 08:11 PM
Will the Best car have a big #1 on the side of it?

Senroc-Systems
11-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Rocket looks be taking the "dirt traxx dominator" name away from Bloomquist.

Gotta tip the hat to ya zyoung, Mark Richards is, and has been, the largest producer of ultra competitive DLM's in the world. This has been in the works for some time now. This move is about having two Championship caliber race teams instead of one, further establishing himself and his business as the Best (no pun intended) in the world.

This one's deep gentleman.......

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Very surprising move. Completely outta nowhere.

If he goes Lucas, could be very interesting.

The Rocket house car deserves someone who is good, but lacking the funds to pursue the things that that ride can offer. Not Tony for sure, and not even Gregg, though I like Gregg.

1.)Jared Hawkins
2.)Jared Miley
3.)Jimmy Owens

PennDirt
11-17-2016, 08:46 PM
I would love to see Richards drive the LODLMS!

I would, too, but not for the same reasons as you though your logic is fine. I'd just as soon see superstars congregate in one series while the other one weakens from its loss of an elite driver. Our sport sorely needs one national touring series only. I hope this is the beginning of the end for WoO (because Lucas is in better position to be the last man standing).

153J
11-17-2016, 08:49 PM
how often does owens drive other peoples rockets?
anything to read into him runnin scott russells rocket at boyds this weekend?

Centeroff
11-17-2016, 08:49 PM
Jimmy Owens is your driver. He is the only driver that makes sense. Your not gonna take Hawkins or Miley and win a championship and Mark is about winning. I say Owens jumps in the car and dominates the WOO just like Richards did last year. Maybe Owens was in that Rocket late in the season for a test and tune? Whoever it may be is very lucky to jump on the best team in the world, yes, Richards is better than the zero right now. Hopefully Richards runs Lucas next year because if not the zero will run away with it again.

Senroc-Systems
11-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Jimmy Owens is the money move. If Mark is going for the throat, it's the only move.

There's a long list of guys fans can come up with, each deserving in their own way. Not a single one can touch Jimmy's resume, or his ability behind the wheel. JMO.

CRK
11-17-2016, 09:00 PM
I'm gonna say Devin Moran or Fergy.

W2Racing09
11-17-2016, 09:03 PM
I would, too, but not for the same reasons as you though your logic is fine. I'd just as soon see superstars congregate in one series while the other one weakens from its loss of an elite driver. Our sport sorely needs one national touring series only. I hope this is the beginning of the end for WoO (because Lucas is in better position to be the last man standing).

How is less money available to fewer racers good for the sport?

PennDirt
11-17-2016, 09:11 PM
How is less money available to fewer racers good for the sport?

NDRA did just fine until the promoter went bonkers. Problem is, we're a generation removed from when a series came to your town and 35-50 of the very best arrived and did so from every corner of east of the Mississippi.

That specialness has been replaced with complacency due to guaranteed pay for low traveler commitment. There were no 'fewer racers' when the prize was much harder to obtain, there were more vying for the opportunity. Our sport blossomed from it, too.

NormP
11-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Jeff, you do understand that races have not always been sanctioned by a series, don't you?

And that both series are relatively young?

W2Racing09
11-17-2016, 09:18 PM
Jeff, you do understand that races have not always been sanctioned by a series, don't you?

And that both series are relatively young?

Yes I do, however therevis no denying that if one series went under there would be fewer big money shows. I understand DLM racing would still exist but I strongly disagree that it would be better off.

calverton
11-17-2016, 09:19 PM
I think the big events suffer because of the tours you don't get the cream of the crop at all the big shows

W2Racing09
11-17-2016, 09:21 PM
NDRA did just fine until the promoter went bonkers. Problem is, we're a generation removed from when a series came to your town and 35-50 of the very best arrived and did so from every corner of east of the Mississippi.

That specialness has been replaced with complacency due to guaranteed pay for low traveler commitment. There were no 'fewer racers' when the prize was much harder to obtain, there were more vying for the opportunity. Our sport blossomed from it, too.

To sustain the cost of cars now there needs to be guaranteed money and higher paying shows. I understand that it spreads the talent thinner, but with the cost of cars it is important to give more drivers a shot at more money. The only thing the loss of a series wiuld do is cut the amount of drivers touring nationally in half. They wouldnt all merge into one, there isnt enough money to go around.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 09:28 PM
IF Josh goes lucas, we will be looking at the stars/hat days all over again I feel like, driver wise I mean. Back then the stars were mostly a glorified regional series, to where HAT was the superior national tour. Those were the glory days of DLM imo. I'd be alright if that were to ever happen again. I don't see the outlaws ever falling back on that type of schedule though.

CRK
11-17-2016, 09:50 PM
IF Josh goes lucas, we will be looking at the stars/hat days all over again I feel like, driver wise I mean. Back then the stars were mostly a glorified regional series, to where HAT was the superior national tour. Those were the glory days of DLM imo. I'd be alright if that were to ever happen again. I don't see the outlaws ever falling back on that type of schedule though.I could see Josh going Lucas and house car bringing in a young guy to Woo. I would bet Lanigan and Francis go back to Woo this year which helps. You still have regulars like eckert, Clanton, and Moyer Jr., hopefully Shirley. I think Rigsby dropped some clues Tuesday night. Might see more overlap with Woo and summer nats too. I could see a more condensed summer nats schedule this year with Masters going mods. Maybe drop Ohio and Michigan tracks too? Who knows. In the end I would love to see the Best car on Lucas and give a new guy a shot in the house car on Woo.

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Francis maybe.....Lanigan won't leave lucas as long as he's with Clint.

CRK
11-17-2016, 10:12 PM
Francis maybe.....Lanigan won't leave lucas as long as he's with Clint.I thought there were rumblings of him going back to his own shop?Rumors at this point but it didn't seem like a good fit. Who knows. That's why it's silly season. Money will make you do crazy things

zyoung25
11-17-2016, 10:14 PM
Darrell will be with Clint again next year.

NormP
11-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Darrell will be with Clint again next year.

Which is a shame. That's the black hole of race teams.

Dirt2727
11-17-2016, 10:34 PM
What about Shannon Babb to the 1 car.

kenee
11-17-2016, 10:35 PM
Technically the lawsuit stuff is over. I mean, the suit was dropped and they mentioned that they were likely going to refile in NC, but that hasn't happened yet. For all we know, Best quietly paid their fine and put the matter to rest (on their part).

This deal is really just beginning ....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-17-2016, 11:06 PM
Jd out of the bwrc and him and rumley to the rocket house car.

dirtdobber45
11-17-2016, 11:13 PM
But why leave a championship team that won 20+ races this year? No disrespect to Best but if its true what Josh said a few weeks back (thst one race car had 5000+ laps on it) why wouldnt Mark just fill a second team himself, one in each series? Im sure they could get the funding.

champion24
11-17-2016, 11:16 PM
This is shocking! How did no one hear ANYTHING about this? I'm sure everything is set in stone already, but we don't want to guess and wait for weeks for the official announcement!

BadlandsBandit12
11-17-2016, 11:28 PM
It must be tough love

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 03:38 AM
My guess is they conquered together, and Josh now wants to see if he can do it without his Dad. Which wether it's next year or later down the line, no question he can. If they scale the house car back from not touring a series, the move makes perfect sense. If he's still following WoO, which I think we all assume they are. Don't remember it in the press release, since it was vague. Talking about Mark that is, then that's my only answer, Josh wanting to get out of the shadow of Dad.

Otherwise, I have no idea why he did it honestly if Mark is still going to go up and down the road as usual.

racer17
11-18-2016, 05:02 AM
Best Performance Motorsports
11 hrs ·
For Immediate Release
Mark Richards Racing, Inc. and Best Performance Motorsports partner for 2017 Season
Shinnston, WV, November 16, 2016 –Mark Richards Racing, Inc. (MRRI), the 2016 World of Outlaws Champion car owner and driver Josh Richards have agreed to partner together for the 2017 season with Best Performance Motorsports. (Josh)Richards will race for Best Performance Motorsports team during the 2017 season out of their St Marys, Ohio race shop.
“Best Performance Motorsports team owner Eric Brock and I have reached an agreement for Josh (Richards) to drive the Best Performance Motorsports super dirt late model in 2017.” mentioned Mark Richards. “I can’t stress enough that Josh is still an important member of the Rocket Chassis family and feel that this is a great scenario for both organizations. We wish Josh nothing but the best for next year.”
In addition to car owner duties on the #1 Valvoline/Seubert Calf Ranches Rocket Chassis “house car”, Mark will also serve as a consultant/advisor on the Best Performance Motorsports super dirt late model.
The driver, schedule, sponsors and crew members of the #1 Valvoline/Seubert Calf Ranches Rocket Chassis “house car” has been finalized and will be announced soon.
About Mark Richards Racing, Inc. dba Rocket Chassis – Based in Shinnston, W.V., Rocket Chassis is a dirt late model manufacturer founded in 1991 by business partners Mark Richards and Steve Baker. A company that began with just three employees –now has 16 full-timers. It's a group of talented individuals who strive to make Rocket Chassis the winningest dirt late model manufacturer in dirt oval racing. For more information on Rocket Chassis, please visit rocketchassis.com.

MasterSbilt_Racer
11-18-2016, 06:14 AM
But why leave a championship team that won 20+ races this year? No disrespect to Best but if its true what Josh said a few weeks back (thst one race car had 5000+ laps on it) why wouldnt Mark just fill a second team himself, one in each series? Im sure they could get the funding.

Fielding a team is very expensive and very demanding. Maybe Josh is getting paid a lot better now?

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 06:39 AM
My guess is they conquered together, and Josh now wants to see if he can do it without his Dad. Which wether it's next year or later down the line, no question he can. If they scale the house car back from not touring a series, the move makes perfect sense. If he's still following WoO, which I think we all assume they are. Don't remember it in the press release, since it was vague. Talking about Mark that is, then that's my only answer, Josh wanting to get out of the shadow of Dad.

Otherwise, I have no idea why he did it honestly if Mark is still going to go up and down the road as usual.

I could think of one reason Mark would still field a house car and follow the WoO. Winning the WoO and Lucas titles in the same year would sell a pile of cars on top of the hundreds they already sell.

In The Gas
11-18-2016, 06:49 AM
“Best Performance Motorsports team owner Eric Brock and I have reached an agreement for Josh (Richards) to drive the Best Performance Motorsports super dirt late model in 2017.”
This quote makes it look like Josh did not have a say in this. Kind of sounds like he was farmed out by his Daddy. I'm sure Josh was in the loop on this decision. If not I'd be one highly pissed off son of a d!ck.

pierceFAN
11-18-2016, 07:05 AM
the most logical replacement for the rocket car would be bshepp...even tho he said he is fielding his own team this year why wouldn't he want to drive that car instead? and why wouldn't he be Richards first choice?

Mantis
11-18-2016, 07:09 AM
Very surprising news that initially left me thinking WTF?????.....but after some thought I see this as a major power move by Mark. The press release states they have agreed to "partner" together with the Best team for 2017 which in essence gives them a second team car, possibly running the rival series, with one of the best drivers in the country.

The house car has already been tuned to be bad fast so letting Josh drive & tune the Best car makes the most sense. I'm sure whoever gets the 1 ride will be pretty quick right out of the box.

Goferme1
11-18-2016, 07:18 AM
Everyone is talking BShepperd, and that is an excellent choice, but what about Austin Hubbard drove for Beitler on a tour. Also, he brings sponsorship aka money.

bleedblue55
11-18-2016, 07:35 AM
Donnie Schatz with backing from Tony Stewart. Donnie has nothing left to prove on the winged circuit. Talk about less travel, WOO sprints compared to WOO lates. Who knows, it could happen.

Barbecueboy
11-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Chris Ferguson would also be a good replacement.

Excellent choice for the seat.....

rubbinsracing
11-18-2016, 07:57 AM
I sure hope Owens gets this ride!!! Make the house car Black.... Marketing dream....

Brian Gray
11-18-2016, 08:01 AM
I call bs, this will be more like . Best supporting the current house program to the point that rocket will field 2 drivers rather than 1.

HoosierDirtFan
11-18-2016, 08:20 AM
So who would be the top 5 guys that are likely to get the nod to jump into the house car?

cutman
11-18-2016, 08:43 AM
I call bs, this will be more like . Best supporting the current house program to the point that rocket will field 2 drivers rather than 1.

Why is that BS, it already says they are partnering. And who cares if it's BS?

cutman
11-18-2016, 08:47 AM
So who would be the top 5 guys that are likely to get the nod to jump into the house car?

B Shep
Fergy
Moran
Owens
Hubbard

Strictly my opinion. Really think it depends on what the schedule/goals are for the house car

Goferme1
11-18-2016, 09:14 AM
The juice is back, Davey Johnson

formercrewguy
11-18-2016, 09:19 AM
MLRA champ Jesse Stovall to the Rocket house car!

Turtle12
11-18-2016, 09:28 AM
I see the house car replacement being Owens or McIntosh. I'm pretty sure McIntosh has done quite a bit of testing with the XR1 for Rocket.

smoothoperator32
11-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Tyler red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is possibly coming back to dirt... He didnt reaign with BKR next year in the truck series....

Tyler Redd1ck signed with Chip Ganassi Racing‏ in the #42 xfinity series

birky time
11-18-2016, 09:45 AM
my guess it wouldn't be owens because didn't WOO bust him with cheater tires

nuff said
11-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Terry Casey

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 10:12 AM
All I can say is look out bloomer!

B_K
11-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Heard the house car would be #101.

jcotton02
11-18-2016, 10:45 AM
I knew it was coming. Someone had to put Bloomer on notice. Do you know how many times that has been said over the last four decades? Guess what, he's still on top. I think everyone still has to watch out for him.

Necrosis
11-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Don't forget Michael Norris. Out qualified the field at a few big shows, almost by 1 second at PPMS.

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Terry Casey
Heard the house car would be #101.Thats some funny chit there lol

TS FAN
11-18-2016, 10:50 AM
Josh conquered last year. No where to go but down. Exploring new horizons. Good for Josh IMO. I know nothing about any of this. I spent the time and read everyone's posts. Not sure I learned a lot of new things. LOL
Shepard said he is driving his own stuff. No way do I see Stewart following any series again. Other than that, I think just about every high profile driver for that seat has been mentioned. Devin Moran would be my choice. I am sure the Rocket team wants my opinion.

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 10:52 AM
I dont see Bshepp in the house car. He left Best to turn around to be in the house car and be partners with Best? Just dont sound right. Devin would be a great choice but how would Donnie and Mark get along. Owens..no I dont see him doing it because he likes to work out of his own shop

RoadtoPennsboro
11-18-2016, 10:56 AM
I'd like it to be a non-traveler. Always neat to see someone get a shot who wouldn't otherwise.

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Don't forget Michael Norris. Out qualified the field at a few big shows, almost by 1 second at PPMS.

He's learning how to take better care of his equipment, too. He used to be really hard on his stuff, popping motors left and right and tearing up the car on a fairly regular basis. It's not like that so much anymore.

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 10:59 AM
All I can say is look out bloomer!Dont think for a second that Bloomer wont be prepared for whatever happens

welderron105
11-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Kryptonite and Rocket join forces and put Tyler Carpenter in as driver!

cutman
11-18-2016, 11:00 AM
I would really like to see what Moran, Fergy or McIntosh could do in that ride. But like I said, I think it boils down to what their goals are with the house car

birky time
11-18-2016, 11:02 AM
Dont think for a second that Bloomer wont be prepared for whatever happens

preparing tires right now he will be ready!

Kraftkar
11-18-2016, 11:03 AM
Bring on the Muscatine mad man!!! Birky would be awesome. Ramirez has plenty of loot for Owens

birky time
11-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Bring on the Muscatine mad man!!! Birky would be awesome. Ramirez has plenty of loot for Owens

I would 2nd that #freebirky

Bloomerdirtking
11-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Jill George

powerslide
11-18-2016, 11:13 AM
I dont see Bshepp in the house car. He left Best to turn around to be in the house car and be partners with Best? Just dont sound right. Devin would be a great choice but how would Donnie and Mark get along. Owens..no I dont see him doing it because he likes to work out of his own shop

You don't think Owens would like a bring your helmet bag and race kind of deal? Rocket has plenty of help and backing where that would be feasible. He could run his modified deal at home and be with the family a lot of the time.

powerslide
11-18-2016, 11:13 AM
Jill George

This is good, about cost me a monitor!

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 11:21 AM
I'd like it to be a non-traveler. Always neat to see someone get a shot who wouldn't otherwise.That would be nice. But I dont see Mark putting anyone in that car that isnt proven

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 11:25 AM
You don't think Owens would like a bring your helmet bag and race kind of deal? Rocket has plenty of help and backing where that would be feasible. He could run his modified deal at home and be with the family a lot of the time.Owens is a hands on guy. And a family guy. Thats why he works out of his shop

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Jill GeorgeHow about Brian Gray? Or ol husker? lol

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 11:33 AM
preparing tires right now he will be ready!lmao^^^^^^^^^

birky time
11-18-2016, 11:36 AM
lmao^^^^^^^^^

http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/biggrin.png

RoadtoPennsboro
11-18-2016, 11:59 AM
What about Max Blair? I wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot. He just sold his new XR1...

slingindirt83
11-18-2016, 12:00 PM
I would say Richards to Lucas and Bshep to house car on WOO. I think its the only way Josh could go to Lucas because Mark is so tight with WOO

GEAR_HEAD
11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
I would say Richards to Lucas and Bshep to house car on WOO. I think its the only way Josh could go to Lucas because Mark is so tight with WOO

Bshepp is going back to driving for his family's team again and is running Lucas. That was announced a while ago.

Bloomerdirtking
11-18-2016, 01:14 PM
What about bringing in a young hotshoe such as Josh Rice and building something long term. The kid has a ton of talent and Mark has notes for all the venues they visit. Win now with an established veteran, or take a gamble and look for something long term?

pierceFAN
11-18-2016, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=GEAR_HEAD;2061032]Bshepp is going back to driving for his family's team again and is running Lucas. That was announced a while ago.[/QUOT

bet that don't happen - bshepp to rocket house car...putting all my pennies on that

Bubstr
11-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Isn't Tony Jackson Jr a Rocket man? He is competitive and has won on a regular basis out in the Mid West. Might be a fit there.

Maybe a shuffle of second generation drivers is starting. Moran to Pierce, Pierce to Rocket, Throw in ONeal Carpenter and Sheppard and see where the dust settles. That could be fun.

Scott Boesel
11-18-2016, 02:01 PM

I was at Owens shop this summer and all his stuff was at Barry Wrights and Jake Oneil was renting out Owens shop this was before his switch to rocket

BIGSTEVE00
11-18-2016, 02:07 PM

So that would mean the two drivers just exchanged rides for next season. I have a feeling theres more to this than what they are letting out at the moment. But honestly I don't think your going to be able to get any better of a driver to driver the house car than BShepp. He already knows the ride really well and has won a few races in it including the DTWC. I am a huge BShepp fan so I'd like for this to be true. But if its not then I would have to go with somebody like Eddie Carrier or Jared Hawkins. Or totally go out on a limb and put somebody like Michael Lake or some other young-gun in it.

nuff said
11-18-2016, 02:08 PM
Logical choice would seem to be BShep.His family team deal was announced before this news was announced.But if there was some hard feelings with Best when he departed that could nix the Rocket deal with Rocket/Best teaming up.

TS FAN
11-18-2016, 02:34 PM
What ever happens, IMO it is important that some team/teams challenge the 0 next year. That car is so dominate right now, that every race on the schedule is his to lose. This is not great for the sport.
There are several LM drivers who are top notch, but they have to have cars capable of winning, and that was mostly missing last season in Lucas. Not trying to get his loyal fans panties in a wad. LOL
It is simple reasoning. When I go to a race, I prefer to not to know who will probably win it.

wfo2007
11-18-2016, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=GEAR_HEAD;2061032]Bshepp is going back to driving for his family's team again and is running Lucas. That was announced a while ago.[/QUOT

bet that don't happen - bshepp to rocket house car...putting all my pennies on that

You can add my pennies too. It's definitely going to be bshepp.

rocket1*
11-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Donnie Schatz with backing from Tony Stewart. Donnie has nothing left to prove on the winged circuit. Talk about less travel, WOO sprints compared to WOO lates. Who knows, it could happen.

I did talk with Donny this past summer and he told me he was tired of the sprint and the series. He was looking to do something different.

cutman
11-18-2016, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=pierceFAN;2061051]

You can add my pennies too. It's definitely going to be bshepp.

Throw all mine in as well. I think WoO makes a lot of sense for Brandon

W2Racing09
11-18-2016, 03:03 PM
What ever happens, IMO it is important that some team/teams challenge the 0 next year. That car is so dominate right now, that every race on the schedule is his to lose. This is not great for the sport.
There are several LM drivers who are top notch, but they have to have cars capable of winning, and that was mostly missing last season in Lucas. Not trying to get his loyal fans panties in a wad. LOL
It is simple reasoning. When I go to a race, I prefer to not to know who will probably win it.

I would say Richards/Best will probably do a lot more than just challenge Bloomquist. I wouldn't give Bloomquist (or Richards) any better than even odds if they both run the same series. It will be a big victory for LOLMDS either way, the two undisputed best drivers in the country going up and down the road on the same tour.

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 03:08 PM
I was at Owens shop this summer and all his stuff was at Barry Wrights and Jake Oneil was renting out Owens shop this was before his switch to rocketWhere did they keep the rocket?

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 03:31 PM
I was at Owens shop this summer and all his stuff was at Barry Wrights and Jake Oneil was renting out Owens shop this was before his switch to rocketIts a two hr drive from Jimmys to Barrys. I dont see Jimmy wanting to drive six hrs to Marks.

zyoung25
11-18-2016, 03:34 PM
I did talk with Donny this past summer and he told me he was tired of the sprint and the series. He was looking to do something different.

I seen a comment on facebook today from a team owner who just recently bought a xr1. They said the driver that is picked to drive the house car would have everyone even more lost over this whole situation. Donny driving that car would be one of those choices I feel like that would make everyone think....wtf

zach51
11-18-2016, 03:50 PM
Bloomer ain't done much of anything the last month and a half other than getting beat up on by regional guys unless I missed something. (don't get too serious I'm partially jerking with you)

ptown
11-18-2016, 03:56 PM
I hope those guys don't get Richards in trouble like they did Sheppard.

TS FAN
11-18-2016, 04:06 PM
I would say Richards/Best will probably do a lot more than just challenge Bloomquist. I wouldn't give Bloomquist (or Richards) any better than even odds if they both run the same series. It will be a big victory for LOLMDS either way, the two undisputed best drivers in the country going up and down the road on the same tour.

We will see if Richards has a car to compete with him. Same for guys like Owens, Oneal and JD. All have proven to be great racers when they have cars that can win. Richards in the one car certainly ran with Bloomer, but he is not in the one car. Just hoping for a lot of competition.

Kraftkar
11-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Put the "Reaper" in it!!

MasterSbilt_Racer
11-18-2016, 04:17 PM
I seen a comment on facebook today from a team owner who just recently bought a xr1. They said the driver that is picked to drive the house car would have everyone even more lost over this whole situation. Donny driving that car would be one of those choices I feel like that would make everyone think....wtf

Sheppard would make you go, hmm

Krooser
11-18-2016, 04:46 PM
I got a call from 304-592-3200 but I didn't pick-up 'cuz I thought it might be old fan....

slingindirt83
11-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Thats what ive been hearing MB racer

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 05:16 PM
I got a call from 304-592-3200 but I didn't pick-up 'cuz I thought it might be old fan....It was Mark calling about the leaf springs. A new twist to old school...lol

ClampedUp
11-18-2016, 05:20 PM

I don't see him walking away from TSR any time soon.....

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 05:21 PM
I seen a comment on facebook today from a team owner who just recently bought a xr1. They said the driver that is picked to drive the house car would have everyone even more lost over this whole situation. Donny driving that car would be one of those choices I feel like that would make everyone think....wtfMaybe its Doug Kalitta he use to run midgets before he started drag racing...lol

zyoung25
11-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Steve Kinser will be wearing the Valvoline colors again. I just hope Mark can see through the cig smoke to talk to him.

goincircles
11-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Just seen a few people on Facebook post about Birky possibly getting the ride.
DOUBT HE TAKES IT SINCE HE SAID HE WAS RETIRED. Brians wife told us personally until he knows how to act an adult he is no longer driving and he has a good job

pap
11-18-2016, 05:54 PM

Hasn't BShep already been in that car back when Josh went NASCAR racing??? Didn't he leave the team so he could be closer to family when his lady was with his child? For what it's worth, my opinion, BShep seems to like being in Illinois, he's been in the 1 before and left.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Im looking for TIM FULLER to get another shot

71PRPFan
11-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Brians wife told us personally until he knows how to act an adult he is no longer driving and he has a good job

Ain't no woman gonna tell Brian how it is!

71PRPFan
11-18-2016, 06:01 PM
Best choice imo is Eddie carrier Jr. he's been in a rocket forever and he can obviously hang with the best. Maybe with some help he could run up front again

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 06:03 PM
I got a call from 304-592-3200 but I didn't pick-up 'cuz I thought it might be old fan....

Boy did you fuk up in more ways than one!

a25rjr
11-18-2016, 06:08 PM
I heard from a reliable source that SS is gonna be the driver, calvertons the crew chief, motors by old fan!

Sounds like a __________ combination to me! (fill in the blank) :)

tsand
11-18-2016, 06:36 PM
JD might be looking for a ride heard that maybe the backing from Baird fell through with BW

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Im looking for TIM FULLER to get another shot

Tim has a very sweet deal for 2017 in modifieds, but yeah, I'd like to see him in a late model again.

Krooser
11-18-2016, 06:59 PM
dd45.... I'm thinking a full leaf on one side and a half leaf with a c/o on the other... maybe a Reese bar, too... had that on my Jig-A-Lo in '83....

What's old is new...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 07:04 PM
i heard from a reliable source that ss is gonna be the driver, calvertons the crew chief, motors by old fan!

winning!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 07:07 PM
Tim has a very sweet deal for 2017 in modifieds, but yeah, I'd like to see him in a late model again.

Thats cool... what is his deal for 2017. Was good to see him run up frt at world finals

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 07:11 PM
Thats cool... what is his deal for 2017. Was good to see him run up frt at world finals

Ray Graham's son (a supermodified runner at Oswego) wants to try dirt racing so the old man bought four new Bicknells and motors and Tim is the driver/tutor.

a25rjr
11-18-2016, 07:12 PM
winning!!!!

That's not what I was thinking!

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 07:37 PM
I heard from a reliable source that SS is gonna be the driver, calvertons the crew chief, motors by old fan!Sounds like a __________ combination to me! (fill in the blank) :)LMAO Ill leave that one alone LMAO

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 07:40 PM
dd45.... I'm thinking a full leaf on one side and a half leaf with a c/o on the other... maybe a Reese bar, too... had that on my Jig-A-Lo in '83....What's old is new...NICE!!!!! Jig A Lo.....havent heard that in years

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 07:56 PM
I would 2nd that #freebirkyFree him from what? Wanting to be a father and not spend every waking moment concentrating on racing, while his kids grow up without their dad. More power to Birky and Brady Smith.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 08:00 PM
Ray Graham's son (a supermodified runner at Oswego) wants to try dirt racing so the old man bought four new Bicknells and motors and Tim is the driver/tutor.

Thats great. Are they running bb & sb mods?

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 08:01 PM
I heard from a reliable source that SS is gonna be the driver, calvertons the crew chief, motors by old fan!

Sounds like a __________ combination to me! (fill in the blank) :)Fu*ked Up;)

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 08:02 PM
I could think of one reason Mark would still field a house car and follow the WoO. Winning the WoO and Lucas titles in the same year would sell a pile of cars on top of the hundreds they already sell.Yep, I agree with ya there. If they could win both, holy sh!t$$$$$

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 08:04 PM
Don't forget Michael Norris. Out qualified the field at a few big shows, almost by 1 second at PPMS.Was going to mention him, he has really improved, and is pretty impressive.

dalemcfan
11-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Tmac back to Rocket.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Kryptonite and Rocket join forces and put Tyler Carpenter in as driver!Lol. Tyler has become quite the wheel man, but I think Mark runs a little more of a professional looking operation than what Tyler is capable of.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-18-2016, 08:07 PM
Tmac back to Rocket.Not a chance. That Longhorn deal seems very good.

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 08:21 PM
It's Davey J. They're taking the Rocket house car all the way back to where it started. It'll be awesome for about 2 months.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Not a chance. That Longhorn deal seems very good.

You are exactly right c&b. I hope they continue for 2017

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 08:23 PM
Fu*ked Up;)

Thanks ..........

Josh Bayko
11-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Thats great. Are they running bb & sb mods?

Just big blocks last I heard.

t3r3e3
11-18-2016, 09:03 PM

The driver better hope for heavy, tacky tracks, because when the track conditions go slick the crew chief falls on his face!

Highside Hustler25
11-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Sheppard would make you go, hmm

yup............

PushinTheLimit
11-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Donald McIntosh

Centeroff
11-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Schatz doesn't make a bit of sense but in a way it does. We all know the new shop up there belongs to Tony Stewart. I would be willing to bet of Tony wanted Donnie in that 1 car he has the money and name to make it happen. We all know, if it don't make dollars$$ it don't make sense. Woulda fall out of my recliner if it did happen that way.

a25rjr
11-18-2016, 09:40 PM
The driver better hope for heavy, tacky tracks, because when the track conditions go slick the crew chief falls on his face!

Yeah, but the driver aint got the right "equipment" for those fast, heavy tracks! lol

Scott Boesel
11-18-2016, 09:44 PM
Where did they keep the rocket?

Honestly I don't know about were they kept the rockets. I made the trip to Tazwell in June for Lucas oil race and hit up a few race shops in the area and Owens was one of them he was a pretty cool guy let me and my family in the shop and just hung out and talked about racin for a few hours so not sure on they rocket deal

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Yeah, but the driver aint got the right "equipment" for those fast, heavy tracks! lol

Before i became a 4m member did you actually touch yourself?

Necrosis
11-19-2016, 04:23 AM
I'm saying Chris Madden. Think about it...

D. Tidrow
11-19-2016, 04:44 AM
I'm saying Chris Madden. Think about it...As much as I like maddon, he isn't leaving his own team. The only logical choice is Jimmy Owens. The only other logical choice is one of the Hawkins brothers. If I didn't have the cash, they would be in my ride.

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 07:12 AM
As much as I like maddon, he isn't leaving his own team. The only logical choice is Jimmy Owens. The only other logical choice is one of the Hawkins brothers. If I didn't have the cash, they would be in my ride.

I wouldn't say the Hawkins brothers are the only other logical choices, though they would be great choices to fill the seat. Jared Miley is at the shop literally every day. He would make a ton of sense too.

wfo2007
11-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Why is everyone still debating this? BShepp is going to be the driver of the house car and run the Woo series. Josh is going to run the Lucas series.

DirtPhantom
11-19-2016, 09:28 AM
Russell Erwin would be another great regional driver to consider. He drives and wins often in his Rockett XR1, he knows them well, he sells them and sets them up for his customers at Erwin Racing Supply. Mark would have a very good driver that can and will work on them and give the team the feed back needed to keep the car out front, they can't go wrong with him in the seat. Other than not bringing a big name sponsor with him, he definitely has everything else needed to be a championship driver.

D Trump
11-19-2016, 09:39 AM
The Driver that is announced will Big League , They will Win Bigly

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Why is everyone still debating this? BShepp is going to be the driver of the house car and run the Woo series. Josh is going to run the Lucas series.

Wild speculation is way more fun. Nobody likes boring silly season.

Pennsboro23
11-19-2016, 09:56 AM
Wild speculation is way more fun. Nobody likes boring silly season.

I agree. I like having fun with it. Derek Doll to the rocket house car.

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 10:11 AM
I agree. I like having fun with it. Derek Doll to the rocket house car.

I think Rapid Roy Mitchell makes his long awaited return to the WoO in the house car.

MEE
11-19-2016, 10:19 AM
what about a Dohm ??

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 10:21 AM
what about a Dohm ??

They're a Swartz clan now.

bleedblue55
11-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Steve "Showtime" Shaver or Mike "Floodwall Flyer" Balzano to the house car. Mark's going retro.

93Nelson
11-19-2016, 10:27 AM
How about Jeff Gordon. He doesn't have much going on.

dirtdobber45
11-19-2016, 10:29 AM
Cory Hedgec0ck to the house car

cutman
11-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Bart Hartman comes off the bulldozer and returns to the house car

NY DIRT
11-19-2016, 11:13 AM
let,s go with Steve Francis???

Clamped
11-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Rick Auckland.

dirtdobber45
11-19-2016, 12:54 PM
How about a west coast driver...Tony Toste? He runs rockets on that side of the country

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-19-2016, 01:10 PM
This is funny were all guessing on 1 guy to sit in the house car. The ones that already know the answer are looking at this post going can you believe all this bs lmao.
Who ever it is good luck to them in there new ride!

pierceFAN
11-19-2016, 01:22 PM
This is funny were all guessing on 1 guy to sit in the house car. The ones that already know the answer are looking at this post going can you believe all this bs lmao.

yep....some people....lol

WisWildManFan
11-19-2016, 02:13 PM
Schatz to 1 and stewart to 15

wfo2007
11-19-2016, 02:49 PM

I can only speak for myself but I wasn't guessing.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-19-2016, 03:50 PM
I can only speak for myself but I wasn't guessing.

So pretty much your sayn that sheppard threw out back to the family racing deal as a decoy?

Nasty55
11-19-2016, 03:59 PM
So pretty much your sayn that sheppard threw out back to the family racing deal as a decoy?

SS I know the Sheppard's personally and im not going to say either way about their financial situation but it would be a better financial decision for Brandon to go in that house Car on a national Touring Serie's than in the Family Car... Just food for thought..

wfo2007
11-19-2016, 03:59 PM

Nah, I'm sure that 'was' the plan but things change.

For example, The JD and BW deal may already be falling through and CBR might be shutting down.

This is silly season at its finest.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-19-2016, 05:14 PM
SS I know the Sheppard's personally and im not going to say either way about their financial situation but it would be a better financial decision for Brandon to go in that house Car on a national Touring Serie's than in the Family Car... Just food for thought..

I think your exactly right nasty Brandon and richards have always acted like family together so idk why they wouldnt pick him and hes not afraid to get up on the wheel.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-19-2016, 05:15 PM
Nah, I'm sure that 'was' the plan but things change.

For example, The JD and BW deal may already be falling through and CBR might be shutting down.

This is silly season at its finest.

Will have to see what plays out w jd & bw

jshawn81
11-19-2016, 05:21 PM
So if Sheppard goes to rocket it tells us best performance pays better than winning 20+ good paying races and a woo championship and Sheppard was fired rather than his decision to leave on his own

dirtdobber45
11-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Maybe there WONT be a house car team. Mark might want to scale back so he can expand the business. Just use Josh and Best for info.

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 05:53 PM
Maybe there WONT be a house car team. Mark might want to scale back so he can expand the business. Just use Josh and Best for info.

It says in the press release that the house car will continue to operate, a driver and crew is already in place, they're just not talking about it yet.

Crashmagnet
11-19-2016, 05:56 PM
I would think a much scaled back program with a veteran looking for a scaled back schedule, Stevie Francis would seem the obvious choice, maybe not, idk.

fenders27
11-19-2016, 06:02 PM
There will be a Rocket house team. Andrea has already packed one vehicle and taken it to Ohio. It is Andea's home area. It's not that big of a deal...

dirtdobber45
11-19-2016, 06:22 PM
It says in the press release that the house car will continue to operate, a driver and crew is already in place, they're just not talking about it yet.It sounded good Josh...just putting different idea on the subject..lol

Krooser
11-19-2016, 08:13 PM
AJ Foyt will sign on right after the 'fountain of youth' is discovered. He's won more big races than anyone racing today...

Josh Bayko
11-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Brett Hearn will be the new house car pilot and is making the jump to late models to close out his career.

GRT62
11-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Casey Roberts to the house car

racecar1127
11-19-2016, 09:27 PM
Want to really blow your mind, how about Bobby pierce leaves dads ride and goes in rocket house car?
In reality there is about 30 guys that I would love to see have a chance like that. I look forward to seeing who gets it. I hope that they go with a younger guy.

pierceFAN
11-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Want to really blow your mind, how about Bobby pierce leaves dads ride and goes in rocket house car?
In reality there is about 30 guys that I would love to see have a chance like that. I look forward to seeing who gets it. I hope that they go with a younger guy.

Don't think if the right opportunity came around Bobby wouldn't consider it...but there is no way anybody but bshepp will be in the rocket house car...just because he filled in before and done excellent and there isn't a driver out there who has their Own equipment that wouldn't jump at the chance to drive someone else's equipment...especially the rocket house car..

pink floyd
11-20-2016, 02:22 AM
john blankenship

President Clinton
11-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Scott Bloomquist is your new driver!!!!! Barry Wright crew chief and CJ Rayburn is the crew!!!!! Now you know

dirtdobber45
11-20-2016, 08:33 AM
Scott Bloomquist is your new driver!!!!! Barry Wright crew chief and CJ Rayburn is the crew!!!!! Now you knowHeard a rumor that Trump wants you and your wife to be Ambassadors in Cuba. Have you a suite ready at Getmo...any truth to that? LOL

cutman
11-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Tim Hitt will be the new house car driver

Nasty55
11-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Aye they need to get someone who doesnt care who the fuk they wreck or how many Blackeyes the driver gets from being punched!! Thats my story and im sticking to it.... lol

dirtdobber45
11-20-2016, 09:27 AM
Aye they need to get someone who doesnt care who the fuk they wreck or how many Blackeyes the driver gets from being punched!! Thats my story and im sticking to it.... lolAt least somebody that knows to keep his helmet on in those times...lol

B_K
11-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Two car team of Brian Gray and John Hodgkiss.

Nasty55
11-20-2016, 11:23 AM
At least somebody that knows to keep his helmet on in those times...lol

Two car team of Brian Gray and John Hodgkiss.

Perfect teammates the know it all with the technology input and the Homo with the output.... Perfect!!

Zero2Hero
11-20-2016, 11:25 AM
Devin Gilpin i bet

MWestfallfan54
11-20-2016, 11:32 AM
There will be a Rocket house team. Andrea has already packed one vehicle and taken it to Ohio. It is Andea's home area. It's not that big of a deal...

True. Andrea went to my high school - only 30-40 minutes away from the BPM shop

Bloomerdirtking
11-20-2016, 03:49 PM
The Kentucky Tweeker, snortin meth & turnin left~~~Jeremy Mayfield!!

93Nelson
11-20-2016, 06:14 PM
The Kentucky Tweeker, snortin meth & turnin left~~~Jeremy Mayfield!!

Lmfao! Now we're talkin!

wfo2007
11-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Jimmie Johnson just announced in victory lane that he will be in the Rocket House car and will be bringing his butt buddy Knaus with him.

allWIS1
11-20-2016, 06:48 PM
General consensus is the Rocket house car ride goes to B Shepp. This may have been a year in the making. B Shepp in the Best Performance Motorsports ride for a year paving the way for the switch. He is the only one that has had as much seat time working with the Rocket house car and trusted to take over again for Josh. Maybe this seems to obvious but it does make the most sense. Wait and see.

WisWildManFan
11-20-2016, 06:59 PM
General consensus is the Rocket house car ride goes to B Shepp. This may have been a year in the making. B Shepp in the Best Performance Motorsports ride for a year paving the way for the switch. He is the only one that has had as much seat time working with the Rocket house car and trusted to take over again for Josh. Maybe this seems to obvious but it does make the most sense. Wait and see.I guess I just don't understand this swap if it happens... What am I missing? I say 1 ride goes to someone with big wallet. Why would rocket put a non proven winner in their house ride unless they bring a bucket of cash? Not saying Bshepp isn't a winner just don't understand if it is him

Highside Hustler25
11-20-2016, 07:00 PM
I guess I just don't understand this swap if it happens... What am I missing? I say 1 ride goes to someone with big wallet. Why would rocket put a non proven winner in their house ride unless they bring a bucket of cash?

Non proven winner?:rolleyes:

WisWildManFan
11-20-2016, 07:01 PM
Finished thought HH

calverton
11-20-2016, 07:20 PM
The Kentucky Tweeker, snortin meth & turnin left~~~Jeremy Mayfield!!what ever happen to him

allWIS1
11-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Remember back when Josh came back to the Rocket house car. His car and B Shepp's car were almost identical. This senerio has already been played out. A big bucket of cash won't guarantee success for the house car, the learning curve might take to long. Mark Richards wants to win both titles is the way it looks. This gives him the Best chance. Wait and see.

a25rjr
11-20-2016, 07:23 PM
Bloomer will be the driver. He sold his inventory and technology to Mark for millions. He will also be a part owner of Rocket!

Hopefully, he will be on time this year!

WisWildManFan
11-20-2016, 07:44 PM
After what bloomer did this year good luck to any challenger... He shat on some big name drivers Owens, JD, Oneal, erb, Francis.

kidrock
11-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Bsheep will not be in the rocket house car. Bsheep will be driving the family house car.

zyoung25
11-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Jimmie Johnson just announced in victory lane that he will be in the Rocket House car and will be bringing his butt buddy Knaus with him.

They may take the cheating crown off of of Bloomquist.

PennDirt
11-20-2016, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U4b6opV.jpg?1

Tireguy17
11-20-2016, 08:58 PM
People say Bschepp makes perfect sense, but it doesn't, just for the simple fact that him and Josh swapping cars makes absolutely no sense when the 2 teams are now collaborating together. It's going to be a different driver, most likely named in this thread.

Harper00HFan
11-20-2016, 09:02 PM
I think Owens will be in the House car and Josh will not follow a series just run for the money.

Krooser
11-20-2016, 09:10 PM
There's a reason we haven't heard from old fan... he's getting his new Hinchman suit fitted and looking for a double wide near Shinnston...

Bloomerdirtking
11-20-2016, 09:30 PM
what ever happen to himThe Kentucky Tweeker has been running Nascar style open wheeled modifieds. He runs a series called Koma. He was 6th in points last year. Burt Myers was the series champion.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-20-2016, 10:36 PM
The Kentucky Tweeker has been running Nascar style open wheeled modifieds. He runs a series called Koma. He was 6th in points last year. Burt Myers was the series champion.

There is no more koma series it has changed names

Yea they said he was going to focus on his dlm but never saw him run

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-20-2016, 10:44 PM
There's a reason we haven't heard from old fan... he's getting his new Hinchman suit fitted and looking for a double wide near Shinnston...

Hes been doing some testing also

Viper91
11-20-2016, 11:43 PM
Chris Ferguson gets the ride

chupp n bloomer fan
11-21-2016, 06:02 AM
I think Rapid Roy Mitchell makes his long awaited return to the WoO in the house car.Almost forgot about him. Wow

chupp n bloomer fan
11-21-2016, 06:17 AM
It's Davey J. They're taking the Rocket house car all the way back to where it started. It'll be awesome for about 2 months.And then they will put all chassis brands out there into a hat and pick one out and go with it.

calverton
11-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Almost forgot about him. Wowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aUl9l1O7sE

chasefrehley
11-21-2016, 09:43 AM
BShepp back in the house car.

ThebigE
11-21-2016, 09:44 AM
Josh Richards wife is from Ohio and her hometown is only 20 minutes away from Best Performances race shop in St. Mary's Ohio. Maybe she wants to get back closer to home and this opportunity came up? As far as who will take the current house ride.... IMO it will be Devin Moran, Fergy or the O-show.. Which I'm probably wrong because I never dreamed in a million years Kid Rocket would be driving for BPM!! But don't kid yourself, BPM will be getting all of the same stuff as the Rocket house car and Eric Brock is in for the long haul and not afraid to spend the $$.

Josh Bayko
11-21-2016, 09:53 AM
And then they will put all chassis brands out there into a hat and pick one out and go with it.

They'll switch ever other month, but it'll always be Rockets on the odd months.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-21-2016, 10:36 AM
They'll switch ever other month, but it'll always be Rockets on the odd months.Sounds about right.

j1s
11-21-2016, 03:09 PM
Robbie Scott

waaac77
11-21-2016, 04:29 PM
It's gonna be a guy who has filled in before. Either BShep or Rick Eckert