PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Boot Departing CBR?

Wells Racing Photos
11-18-2016, 10:17 AM
Saw this tweet this morning on the Georgia Boot Twitter feed....So Georgia Boot is leaving CBR? Will they still be involved with dirt or cutting it out of the budget all together?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxje73oWgAEC3kx.jpg

Mantis
11-18-2016, 10:21 AM
Seen that also......not sure what to make of it.

cutman
11-18-2016, 10:25 AM
Interesting. I wonder with him being set in place with Stewart-Haas next year changes sponsors, car numbers? I'm sure Toyota is out the door.

Ryan21mid
11-18-2016, 10:44 AM
My guess is Peak will be out as well with Mobil-1 being a partner at SHR. Good possibilities to replace them would be Bad Boy, Arctic Cat, and Bass Pro.

CRK
12-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Notice GB is not on the 15 at PRI. Anyone know what GB decided todo yet?

Mantis
12-09-2016, 07:21 AM
^ Link to pics?

CRK
12-09-2016, 08:29 AM
^ Link to pics?The pic I saw was on the Black Diamond Instagram account. Not sure if I can link or not. May be on their website as well? They also had a pic of a new build for Erb that is in the All Star Performance booth. Very nice looking car too.

cutman
12-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Erb car is a good looking ride

Mantis
12-09-2016, 08:38 AM
The pic I saw was on the Black Diamond Instagram account. Not sure if I can link or not. May be on their website as well? They also had a pic of a new build for Erb that is in the All Star Performance booth. Very nice looking car too.

Thanks for the info....found the pic you speak of but not sure how to post it either.

Obviously, GB is not on the car but Peak still is.

Mantis
12-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Instagram link....

https://www.instagram.com/blackdiamondracecars/

00Hdmn
12-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Great looking car.......

birky time
12-09-2016, 11:50 AM
come on CBR give the Rooster a chance!

Escobar
12-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Georgia Boot is done with racing. Their parent company Rocky Brands, Inc. has really taken a hit with sales. Rocky Boots has also pulled out from Matt Hagan and DSR.

dirtdobber45
12-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Looks like they still have Peak on Lanigans car. Plus a bowtie emblem on the front...hmmm

Cardirt0
12-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Erbs car looks good ... i like it...Hope this is his big year....

Ryan21mid
12-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Lanigan's car won't look like that in 2017. CBR is in the process of firming up a new primary sponsor for him.

Krooser
12-10-2016, 10:02 AM
I used to buy Rocky boots until they outsourced their manufacturing to China... drive by their place today and it's a sea of china shipping containers where their employees used to park.

dirty bert
12-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Lot of made in America like that,they have it made somewhere else an maybe put together here

calverton
12-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Trump trump trump

dirty bert
12-10-2016, 12:23 PM
I hope he does what he promised

calverton
12-10-2016, 12:47 PM
he already has some things rolling let's some time soon things will be better in the us the military and police are respected again and we have more thing made in America again if one person is unemployed its too much

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Trump trump trump

Wow.....again with this $hit? Are you talking about the lying, cheating, tax evading a$$hole that has his own business products made in China, Indonesia, Viet Nam, India, and Mexico?

calverton
12-10-2016, 12:59 PM
yeah what aboyut the 1000 plus he saved in indiana and the 50k jobs coming from japan with 50 billion dollars to boot

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 01:12 PM
yeah what aboyut the 1000 plus he saved in indiana and the 50k jobs coming from japan with 50 billion dollars to boot

Go f#$k yourself! You did the same thing in the election as you do to Bloomquist. You don't give a f&$k who wins, as long as Scott doesn't. You voted for a egotistical, womanizer, who isn't remotely qualified for the job, because you didn't like his competitor. That's just stupid, just like you. "I'm going to sue the city because I wasn't paying attention to where I'm walking" !

What a moron.....

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Just think about this Senroc...US steel was gonna send their jobs to Mexico now their going to keep them here. Just think of the savings on the tube steel that car builders will save

calverton
12-10-2016, 01:35 PM
ole sencroc is a mad lil whiny liberal maybe he needs a blankie a coloring book and a puppy , wait I WANT THE PUPPY LOL and sencroc yes I do care who wins in the election more than ever or some racer winning or losing that's for sure if hildebeast got in would be 4 more years of bs or worse

calverton
12-10-2016, 01:41 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/business/pittsburgh-company-news/2016/12/08/U-S-Steel-clarifies-jobs-numbers-tied-to-President-elect-Donald-Trump/stories/201612080174

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Lol! Typical Conservative...... Avoid the questions asked and use smoke and mirrors until the sheeple go away!

I got news for ya buddy.......I'm not going away!

Get your finger out of that puppy's butt......you're going to need it to type your next mindless response.

calverton
12-10-2016, 01:53 PM
What you can't handle the truth many jobs have been saved or on their way here and he is not in office now go cry hillaries shoulder and do you know why the jobs are coming not because he is a conservative or liberal because he is businessman that has ran over 500 companies you think he might have a few connections

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Again, Wow......you claim to know everything about everything, but you can't put a sentence together. Interesting. You say he ran over 500 companys. He didn't run anything you moron, he invested in them. I wouldn't let that goofy mother f@#$%r run the local McDonald's. ( pun intended) Some of his biggest deals he borrowed money, stuffed his pockets, and let his partners lose. Over and over and over. Do you know how stupid we look to the rest of the world for electing this bafoon? No political experience, no governmental experience, no military experience, and bankruptcy after bankruptcy, where he profited, and his partners lose. Real stand up guy. Absolutely the most unqualified, unethical person ever to hold the World's Highest Position.

Those are the facts, and they are undisputed.....

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Look at what we had in office and who we couldve put in there...rather take my chances at a fresh start than making our country worse than what its been. And what Ive been reading a lot of countries are happy

NormP
12-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Do you know how stupid we look to the rest of the world for electing this bafoon? No political experience, no governmental experience, no military experience, and bankruptcy after bankruptcy, where he profited, and his partners lose. Real stand up guy. Absolutely the most unqualified, unethical person ever to hold the World's Highest Position.

Those are the facts, and they are undisputed.....

How did this turn into a conversation about Obama??

calverton
12-10-2016, 02:52 PM
he had 4 companies go bankrupt out of over 500 plus companies wow such a bad guy what has hildebeast done on the business side what has Bernie wait has he ever had a real job

calverton
12-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Again, Wow......you claim to know everything about everything, but you can't put a sentence together. Interesting. You say he ran over 500 companys. He didn't run anything you moron, he invested in them. I wouldn't let that goofy mother f@#$%r run the local McDonald's. ( pun intended) Some of his biggest deals he borrowed money, stuffed his pockets, and let his partners lose. Over and over and over. Do you know how stupid we look to the rest of the world for electing this bafoon? No political experience, no governmental experience, no military experience, and bankruptcy after bankruptcy, where he profited, and his partners lose. Real stand up guy. Absolutely the most unqualified, unethical person ever to hold the World's Highest Position.Those are the facts, and they are undisputed..... no those are your uneducated brain cells not working again what are afraid of you might have to get a job to put food on the table or you might have to pay for college

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Look at what we had in office and who we couldve put in there...rather take my chances at a fresh start than making our country worse than what its been. And what Ive been reading a lot of countries are happy

DD45, sorry if that seems a bit offensive to you. I think we are on the same page on a lot of things. No one besides the resident idiot brings the political bs on the board . I've just had enough of his bull sh1t. I'm not for or against either side as a whole, but the facts are the facts. A huge majority who voted for the eventual winner did so, not because of the issues, but to ensure the other didn't win. It's hater aid at its worst. That's exactly what the village idiot does to Scott Bloomquist. He couldn't care less who wins, as long as Scott doesn't. That's just ridiculous. Once again, sorry if I offended. Wasn't my intention.

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 03:10 PM
no those are your uneducated brain cells not working again what are afraid of you might have to get a job to put food on the table or you might have to pay for college

What was that? I can't read it. There's no punctuation. No sentence structure, no capital letters. Without them they are invalid...... Like your opinion.

Next?

cutman
12-10-2016, 03:13 PM

DD45, something we will definitely agree on!

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 03:52 PM
DD45, sorry if that seems a bit offensive to you. I think we are on the same page on a lot of things. No one besides the resident idiot brings the political bs on the board . I've just had enough of his bull sh1t. I'm not for or against either side as a whole, but the facts are the facts. A huge majority who voted for the eventual winner did so, not because of the issues, but to ensure the other didn't win. It's hater aid at its worst. That's exactly what the village idiot does to Scott Bloomquist. He couldn't care less who wins, as long as Scott doesn't. That's just ridiculous. Once again, sorry if I offended. Wasn't my intention.I know what you mean but when Scott wins I give him h€ll..lol

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 03:53 PM
DD45, something we will definitely agree on!Bud if we agreed on everything we be sheep..lol

calverton
12-10-2016, 04:03 PM
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=53219 would Obama or Hillary get this

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Lol! If you were listening to the game on the radio, like I am, you'd know those were boo's, and not cheers. Get away from your right wing biased outlets and you'll see what's really going on! If you don't take your head out of the toilet bowl, you'll never see anything but sh1t!

calverton
12-10-2016, 04:24 PM
really now Trump is pro military you really think they would cheering for hildebeast or Obama

calverton
12-10-2016, 04:26 PM
yeah jumping up and down booing , you really can't fix stupid

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Lol! Put the shovel down a$$hole! The hole is so big, you'll never get out!

calverton
12-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Seen the the video seen th pic of his locker they made up yeah they were booing ,face it the b@tch from east lost and deal with it and watch how a business man runs the country

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:56 PM
All those were from the lil snowflakes that will have to get a job when they finally get off mommys boob. Trump wants to replenish the military. Unless these kids going to the academies dont want to serve their country the way that there suppose to

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Trump is the first elected president that has went to that game.

slmcrewchief99
12-10-2016, 05:59 PM
I refuse to talk about politics on this racing forum but I will say this from the bottom of my heart. I lived through 8 long years of Obama and his administration and I am sure all of you will live through 4 years of President Elect Donald Trump and his incoming administration..... JS

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:04 PM
We have gotting off subject...sorry. Does anyone know if and when they will announce their sponsors for next year?

cutman
12-10-2016, 06:14 PM
We have gotting off subject...sorry. Does anyone know if and when they will announce their sponsors for next year?

COAL and Trump Towers is what I heard 😂

plunks7
12-10-2016, 06:38 PM
COAL and Trump Towers is what I heard Β

I thought it would be WWE!!! Trump Towers, are they the 2 s h I t e r s outside side by side?

nuff said
12-10-2016, 06:49 PM
And this has what to do with Georgia Boot sponsorship ?

plunks7
12-10-2016, 06:51 PM
And this has what to do with Georgia Boot sponsorship ?

Nothing!!!!

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:59 PM
COAL and Trump Towers is what I heard 
I thought it would be WWE!!! Trump Towers, are they the 2 s h I t e r s outside side by side?I heard the same plus there mite be an associate named exxon also..lol

rayburnman74
12-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Senroc,
He had to give to give away a lot to save the jobs he's saved. People don't want to mention that although he did save 800 jobs with Carrier, their parent company is still moving 1,300 jobs overseas. It sucks but at least it is some progress. I think he's done more for the middle class in a month than Obama did in 8 years. I wouldn't trust Trump to handle foreign diplomacy but I do trust him to handle economic issues. He hasn't made it to where he is by being dumb.