PDA

View Full Version : Pick Trump cabinet members

balljoint
11-18-2016, 07:30 PM
DONALD TRUMP IS ACCEPTING VOTES FROM THE PUBLIC FOR CABINET POSITIONS

There are ten important positions he is letting the people decide. Including Secretary of State. I picked Ron Paul for that. There is probably a good position for David Duke also, but I did not think of that before I exited and you can't go back in, it remembers.
You do not need to fill in every position, just place a suggestion in one or more. IMPORTANT: A PAGE TO DONATE TO HIS CAMPAIGN COMES UP THAT IS AN ERROR AFTER YOU VOTE. Ignore that, it is obviously an error.

THE PAGE TO VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT IN HIS CABINET IS HERE (https://gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/) DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!

balljoint
11-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Who should we throw in there? I nominate Chuck Baldwin for Secretary of Health and Human Services

dirtdobber45
11-18-2016, 08:52 PM
As I said in another thread...Ted Nugent for secretary of the interior. He would protect our 2nd Amendment

dirtdobber45
11-20-2016, 09:37 AM
As I said in another thread...Ted Nugent for secretary of the interior. He would protect our 2nd AmendmentNot only would help on the 2nd but help with whats going on up in Oregon and with the Lakota and the pipeline.

superstock50
11-20-2016, 01:40 PM
Chuck Norris for secretary of defense!!😀

dirtdobber45
11-20-2016, 02:05 PM
I believe we should have people in office that know their jobs. Not politicians or friends just filling a job.