PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE BoB Super Late Model Series booking events for 2017!

FASTRAKPR
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
The ULTIMATE BoB Super late model series enjoyed a great inaugural season in 2016 and is currently working on the 2017 schedule. "We didn't get in all the races we would have liked to said ULTIMATE Founder Stan Lester, but we had some fantastic racing, met a lot of people and had great fun. With our purses the tracks made money both big and small with the series and that's vital for growth and we look for 2017 to be bigger and better for all our teams".

"I can foresee 2017 being a very good year for the ULTIMATE BoB Series. Tracks are calling from Indiana and Ohio plus our Kentucky tracks so this year we should be able to reign in the territory a little and that should help our teams. We told them up front last year we were going to have to stretch it out a little to get things going and true to our word, this year that's working already. I know going to Maryville TN was a haul and that kept some people from being able to follow the tour the whole year. Plus there was the total misconception of people thinking they were going to have to go to Delaware, Virginia and other places and I'm not sure why they happened but we we will try to avoid that same mix up in 2017 for sure".

Jeremy Hines won the Inaugural Season points chase, but not until the very last race of the season as Derrick Fisher and Dustin Linville were nipping at his heels.

If you are interested in a date with the ULTIMATE "Battle of the Blue Grass" super late model series please email sl@fastrakracing.com or 678-935-7304.