PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Dream video?

1forthe$
12-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the 1994 dream video? My grandfather brought me and my brother home a copy of it. It was sold at the track I think. we were about 10 yrs old and must have watched that video 2,294 times... Until it eventually quit working anyway lol. I thought itd be cool to give another copy to my brother for Christmas as that video comes up in conversation from time to time. I cant even find anything on youtube

Any help appreciated.

Bob Hubbard
12-03-2016, 03:59 PM
http://live.eldoraspeedway.com/liveevents/1994/6/the-nightmare-4045/?d=4073

Bob Hubbard
12-03-2016, 04:08 PM
http://www.motorsportvideo.com/content/lm.html#94

1forthe$
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Awesome. Thanks bob !!

Bob Hubbard
12-03-2016, 04:27 PM
That was easy .... Im looking for the first world 100 video ....

Centeroff
12-03-2016, 08:15 PM
You could watch it on YouTube and burn it to a disc for free

CIRF
12-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Does anyone have a copy of the 1994 dream video? My grandfather brought me and my brother home a copy of it. It was sold at the track I think. we were about 10 yrs old and must have watched that video 2,294 times... Until it eventually quit working anyway lol. I thought itd be cool to give another copy to my brother for Christmas as that video comes up in conversation from time to time. I cant even find anything on youtube

Any help appreciated.

We attended the first Dream in 1994. I remember Freddie having 'em pretty well covered in that first Dream.

Another memory we took away from that race was a early race crash. I may not have all of the details correct because the memories are 22 years old. I think Jack Hewitt had won the 5th heat race and started the A-main on the outside of the front row. Bloomy started right behind Jack in the second row outside. Right under the flagstand while taking the initial green flag bloomy somehow turned Jack into the outside wall. The crash actually broke Jack's wrist. We ran into Jack at the St. Henry Nite Club later that summer and he was still plenty pissed at ol' bloomy. What Jack said went something like this "he (bloomy) broke my wrist and ruined a good race car and my best chance to win one of the biggest late model races in the country and if I ever catch him off of the speedway property he'll need both sides of his big nose packed with cotton!" LOL!! I think he meant it, too. Jack said in his book that he and bloomy have since kissed and made up and that he doesn't hold a grudge anymore. I can't do justice to what ol' Jack said that day at St. Henry but it was hilarious!! LOL!!

Crossbones
12-06-2016, 06:42 PM
We attended the first Dream in 1994. I remember Freddie having 'em pretty well covered in that first Dream.

Bloomquist was leading late when he had a flat tire.

Bob Hubbard
12-07-2016, 05:29 AM

Another memory we took away from that race was a early race crash. I may not have all of the details correct because the memories are 22 years old. I think Jack Hewitt had won the 5th heat race and started the A-main on the outside of the front row. Bloomy started right behind Jack in the second row outside. Right under the flagstand while taking the initial green flag bloomy somehow turned Jack into the outside wall. The crash actually broke Jack's wrist. We ran into Jack at the St. Henry Nite Club later that summer and he was still plenty pissed at ol' bloomy. What Jack said went something like this "he (bloomy) broke my wrist and ruined a good race car and my best chance to win one of the biggest late model races in the country and if I ever catch him off of the speedway property he'll need both sides of his big nose packed with cotton!" LOL!! I think he meant it, too. Jack said in his book that he and bloomy have since kissed and made up and that he doesn't hold a grudge anymore. I can't do justice to what ol' Jack said that day at St. Henry but it was hilarious!! LOL!!

Thats a great story ...

CIRF
12-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Bloomquist was leading late when he had a flat tire.You're prolly right Cb. I was always a Freddie fan and my recollection is prolly due to revisionist memory. LOL!!

Thats a great story ...Bob, most anything involving Jack Hewitt usually makes for a great story!