PDA

View Full Version : best dirt late model on hard lm40 tires

fruit loop
12-04-2016, 03:29 PM
thinking about new chassis. Need to have some opinions on hard tracks with hard tires.

Josh Bayko
12-04-2016, 03:36 PM
thinking about new chassis. Need to have some opinions on hard tracks with hard tires.

They're all pretty good. It's all about picking one and sticking with it until you know it inside and out and what exact adjustments you need to make to get the car where you need it to be.

But a good starting point would be getting something popular in your area. That way, if you need advice or want to bounce some ideas of off somebody you'll have more folks to ask.

RoundNrOUND
12-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Bloomquist cars are the best on hard tires. You can pick one up a lot cheaper than they used to be.

ptown
12-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Depends on who is driving.

RoundNrOUND
12-04-2016, 08:58 PM
He didn't ask about driver, he said car.

dirtluver
12-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Dennis Erb web site....2 qty - Bloomquist Race Car Less Shocks, Springs, Driveline, Oil System - Used
$15,000.00 each

pickersparadise
12-05-2016, 06:08 AM
I think your better off to get one close to where you are at and ask some other drivers who use them what kind of support they get, there is no best chassis in my opinion, if there was everyone would have one, most guys can have anything they want, Bloomquist has had a LOT of success in a lot of different chassis, good luck!

Stede Bonnet
12-05-2016, 02:25 PM
I think your better off to get one close to where you are at and ask some other drivers who use them what kind of support they get, there is no best chassis in my opinion, if there was everyone would have one, most guys can have anything they want, Bloomquist has had a LOT of success in a lot of different chassis, good luck!

Yep,
Mastersbilt by Bloomquist
Warrior by Bloomquist
Barry Wright by Bloomquist
Rayburn by Bloomquist
Warrior by Bloomquist(take 2)
Bloomquist by Zero

As to the original poster about which chassis is best on LM40... Its about setup, not the chassis itself, but if you twisted my arm I'd say either Pierce, Black Diamond or Rocket, in that order.

goincircles
12-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Dennis Erb web site....2 qty - Bloomquist Race Car Less Shocks, Springs, Driveline, Oil System - Used
$15,000.00 each Only reason why he not running a Bloomquist chassis his lady couldnt dial it in to complicated

Highside Hustler25
12-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Only reason why he not running a Bloomquist chassis his lady couldnt dial it in to complicated

That woman has forgotten more than you'll ever know.

RoundNrOUND
12-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Right..... and what do I know anyway, I've only managed to make a living at this for my entire adult life. Ignore my answers and insights on this mysterious sport.

ptown
12-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Right..... and what do I know anyway, I've only managed to make a living at this for my entire adult life. Ignore my answers and insights on this mysterious sport.

You up this late at night working on new suspension technology?

calverton
12-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Bloomquist cars are the best on hard tires. You can pick one up a lot cheaper than they used to be. but will you get any support