PDA

View Full Version : Who didn't see that coming?

pierceFAN
12-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Richards to run Lucas Oil...huh!...who woulda thunk?

Cardirt0
12-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Will I see it as he has something too prove... Good for him No fear for him...Hes done what he could at the WoO now its time to do it at Lucas.....

pierceFAN
12-06-2016, 12:52 PM
I agree...just another thing to conquer

WisWildManFan
12-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Zero hauler might have to show up before qualifying this year

TS FAN
12-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Great for the sport and yes every Dirt LM fan paying attention knew JOSH was going after the big fish this season. I hope a few more drivers have competitive cars to run against these two also. Multiple winners in the series would be a good thing too see.

calverton
12-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Should be interesting

Cardirt0
12-06-2016, 02:15 PM
I think it will help WoO to Will open it up for someone new....

Barbecueboy
12-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Will I see it as he has something too prove... Good for him No fear for him...Hes done what he could at the WoO now its time to do it at Lucas.....

Well said Gary........Josh trying to become his own man, I think it's a great move by him.

Will put to rest a lot of hpothetical conjecture about who is better than whom.......Josh will do well on Lucas next year, just not well enough to win it....IMO.

Bubstr
12-06-2016, 05:33 PM
If the Best Rocket car is prepared as well as The #1 house car, Josh may have hi first Lucas Championship this year. Everyone can believe what they want, but championships are won by not making mistakes. Josh is in his prime and makes very few. If Best steps up to that standard, the game is over. This isn't about getting to the track on time but rolling out of the Toterhome at the crack of daylight, like the #1 car did. They hardly ever broke and always fast. The #1 race crew won those championships, every bit as much as Josh did.

WisWildManFan
12-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Bloomer will chase him off the national scene just like he did purvis, Moyer, and JD ;)

Cardirt0
12-06-2016, 06:17 PM
Well said Gary........Josh trying to become his own man, I think it's a great move by him.

Will put to rest a lot of hpothetical conjecture about who is better than whom.......Josh will do well on Lucas next year, just not well enough to win it....IMO.

Will be Fun to watch .. and I will not count him out... He will be some were at the top.. even at the top maybe...

Cardirt0
12-06-2016, 06:21 PM
If the Best Rocket car is prepared as well as The #1 house car, Josh may have hi first Lucas Championship this year. Everyone can believe what they want, but championships are won by not making mistakes. Josh is in his prime and makes very few. If Best steps up to that standard, the game is over. This isn't about getting to the track on time but rolling out of the Toterhome at the crack of daylight, like the #1 car did. They hardly ever broke and always fast. The #1 race crew won those championships, every bit as much as Josh did.

The Car makes the Man and the Man makes the Car...

a25rjr
12-06-2016, 06:23 PM

Sounds good....but a g.o.a.t will be in his way!

#56Gentryfan
12-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Lucas Boys..Lucas Boys what you gonna do Josh is coming for YOU

calverton
12-06-2016, 08:03 PM
zero hauler might have to show up before qualifying this yearwon't happen lol

Snake X3
12-06-2016, 08:50 PM
I think Richards is going to have a great season. Especially with JD and BShep off the tour (and possibly others) Lucas won't be as deep as last season, but it will still be tougher than WoO. It should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.

Senroc-Systems
12-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Bloomer will chase him off the national scene just like he did purvis, Moyer, and JD ;)

Wow! So Scott chased Jeff Purvis off the Nation scene? Lol! JP went on to win at the next level (s). Scott did not......he couldn't even get there. Billy Moyer has over 800 feature wins and 6 Globes, Scott does not. JD is just over 30 years old, and rest assured, he hasn't been ran off!

Even if your signature is a dig at CIRF, it most definitely fits you......

WisWildManFan
12-07-2016, 03:47 AM
Wow! So Scott chased Jeff Purvis off the Nation scene? Lol! JP went on to win at the next level (s). Scott did not......he couldn't even get there. Billy Moyer has over 800 feature wins and 6 Globes, Scott does not. JD is just over 30 years old, and rest assured, he hasn't been ran off!Even if your signature is a dig at CIRF, it most definitely fits you......Idk who this cirf is you speak of.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-07-2016, 05:55 AM
It was an unneeded announcement. Lol

Jed
12-07-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm just stunned at how well Josh has done while battling ALS.

TS FAN
12-07-2016, 12:00 PM
I think Richards is going to have a great season. Especially with JD and BShep off the tour (and possibly others) Lucas won't be as deep as last season, but it will still be tougher than WoO. It should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.

I get behind on some of the news about drivers. Is JD running any tour this year?

Barbecueboy
12-07-2016, 12:18 PM
I get behind on some of the news about drivers. Is JD running any tour this year?

He is running the " take big money back to SC tour " next year I believe......somebody on here said they were going to pick and choose where they run in 2017.....can't remember who said that.

powerslide
12-08-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm just stunned at how well Josh has done while battling ALS.

Jed you owe me a key board!