PDA

View Full Version : Steve Casebolt and Tye Twarog Change Direction for 2017 Season

777landersfan
12-07-2016, 08:33 PM
From stevecasebolt.com

Veteran racer Steve Casebolt, of Richmond, Indiana, and Tye Twarog have decided to change direction for 2016. Instead of chasing the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series tour for another season, Casebolt has decided that a more regional program will be more feasible after his sixth place finish in WoO points. While no longer business partners, Tye Twarog Racing and Lias Tire will continue to be a part of Casebolt’s team as a sponsor on his C9 Enterprises entry. (Thomas Hendrickson Photo)

“With my many obligations here at home that include a couple of different businesses and a 2-year-old little girl to take care of,” Casebolt said, “I feel it's best for me to carve out a schedule that will allow me to be closer to home. I really appreciate Tye teaming up with me for the last couple of years and allowing me the use of his top-notch equipment. I wish Tye and his wife Heather the best of luck in their future racing endeavors. Being partners with Tye allowed me to accomplish one of my career goals of running the entire World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series tour.”

Steve will again race out of his Richmond shop with use of Rocket Chassis race cars and the help of veteran crew chief Mark Saul. An engine program has not yet been decided on at this point. Steve is actively seeking additional sponsorship to help with the expense of rebuilding his own high-caliber race team. Keep an eye on www.SteveCasebolt.com for the team's 2017 schedule!

dirtdobber45
12-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Didnt somebody say(in another thread) that Tye and Devin Moran were teaming up in 2017? Anyway best of luck to Steve

slmcrewchief99
12-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Just a rumor dd45. Came out on OneDirt. But its just a rumor for now.

slmcrewchief99
12-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Sorry dd45, it was Dirt Racing Media that put out the story. It popped up on Facebook and it say's, Quote, "Rumor is that Devin Moran will be replacing him and running WoO in 2017." unquote.....
Nowhere does it say he is. Hopefully tomorrow it will come out. From what I can see, Devin is going to Gateway to race. Not sure if he will be at PRI. If he is able to make a stop in there, then maybe he will tell everyone if he is gonna make a change.

Pennsboro23
12-07-2016, 10:06 PM
Didnt somebody say(in another thread) that Tye and Devin Moran were teaming up in 2017? Anyway best of luck to Steve

Yeah, that was me.