PDA

View Full Version : Here comes drug testing WOO Sprint Cars and WOO Late Models..... Per Speed Sport.....

HoosierDirtFan
12-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Well it's happening.
Here comes drug testing WOO Sprint Cars and WOO Late Models
Random drug testing
Link - https://www.speedsport.com/sprints-midgets/world-of-outlaws-sprint-cars/woo-drug-testing

cutman
12-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Time to weed out the hippies 😜

Senroc-Systems
12-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Is it going to include alcohol, pain medication and common cold remedies?

Ryan21mid
12-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Is it going to include alcohol, pain medication and common cold remedies?

No.

"Q. Are you testing for alcohol?

A. Our random drug-testing initiative is not designed to address driving under the influence. However, our current policy already provides us with the option of using local law enforcement and medical professionals for determination of suspected alcohol impairment. Our officials will use the protocols already in place for suspected alcohol use."

turnleftandgasit
12-08-2016, 02:32 PM
http://www.quickfixurine.com/

plunks7
12-08-2016, 02:42 PM
No.

"Q. Are you testing for alcohol?

A. Our random drug-testing initiative is not designed to address driving under the influence. However, our current policy already provides us with the option of using local law enforcement and medical professionals for determination of suspected alcohol impairment. Our officials will use the protocols already in place for suspected alcohol use."

Just another job you don't get down on your knees and check!!! No wonder Kid Rocket went to LOLMDS. LOL Make sure the OFFICALS get drug tested to.

Nasty55
12-08-2016, 02:49 PM
http://www.quickfixurine.com/

Note: A driver who is involved in a case of clearly observed tampering or does not comply with collector instruction within a drug test will be penalized as if there were a positive drug test result. If a driver who is selected for drug testing does not show up for testing or refuses to provide a sample, he or she will be penalized as if there were a positive drug test result.

turnleftandgasit
12-08-2016, 03:03 PM
I passed them for the last 20 years of my driving career. You had to drink a nasty drink in the early days, follow that with a qt of water, then wait minimum of 1 hr till you were good. With the help of science, you now only need 30 seconds with a microwave to get sample up to "body" temperature and hide a 3 oz bottle on your body. Unless you strip search the drivers, easy pass. They also make fake (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)es with a pouch for the urine, if you have to provide a sample under supervision.

bullring
12-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Any non WOO driver that gets a win be prepared to fail your drug test.

useddirt
12-08-2016, 03:06 PM
The testing results will be done by a independent lab that is run by Randy Sweet, just to make sure all results are secure and accurate. Mr Sweet has stated that you can rest assured that his company knows what their doing and will stand behind the results 100%.

zach51
12-08-2016, 03:07 PM
yawn...ain't nothin' gonna happen

plunks7
12-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Any non WOO driver that gets a win be prepared to fail your drug test.

That's for sure!!!

plunks7
12-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Of all the racers out there, Josh is probably the least likely to fail a drug test... kid is straight edge as they come

Your right on the drug test? But he can throw them down. :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-08-2016, 03:26 PM
I wonder if he will take them to court on this one to?

jog49
12-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Why does WoO need drug testing? Bloomer doesn't run that series very often.

cutman
12-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Why does WoO need drug testing? Bloomer doesn't run that series very often.

I'm sure they can test any competitor, doesn't have to be a series regular

Centeroff
12-08-2016, 03:51 PM
This is a mistake. Your gonna see a few top end drivers popped. Weed is there for 30 days. One drunk mistake and your got. I wonder if they will test crew members also. Not gonna mention any names but I'd make a bet we lose a few

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Thats a bunch of BS!!! What a person does on their own time is their business.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-08-2016, 04:35 PM

Thats not the point dumb azz!

So i guess you smoke just before u get to work or on your lunch cuz its ur own time then be all doped up on ur employers time. your prolly selfemployed as most avon or mary kay reps are. You still got your pink caddy?

chupp n bloomer fan
12-08-2016, 04:37 PM
I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.

In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is.

Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.

ptown
12-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Publicity stunt but I still like it.

highgroove
12-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Jeremy Mayfield where are you.

TerryM
12-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Of all the racers out there, Josh is probably the least likely to fail a drug test... kid is straight edge as they come
And that's probably the thing the Bloomer crowd hates most about Josh.

a25rjr
12-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Bloomer said....thank god Im still on suspension! :)

Cardirt0
12-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Know a lot of people that are sick and pot will help them.. But not a one of them drives a 800 Hp race car...There is a time and place that you do and dont do things .. Pot and race cars is one of them....And i am a pro pot guy....

Just The Tip
12-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Just thinking out loud here, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Tony Stewart retiring from cup racing and making public that he wants to run sprint cars again. Wasn't the big deal about the Kevin Ward incident that Ward had smoked some weed? I'm not sure if there is a connection, but the timing is weird to me. Maybe WOO wants to cover their backends.

pickersparadise
12-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Cant wait to see who fails and then crys foul!!!!!!!!!!!!

TackyTracker
12-08-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm not a fan of this

tsand
12-08-2016, 08:39 PM
You want dirt racing to be considered a legitimate sport this is part of the process. Every major sport has drug testing . If you don't like the rule then don't run the WOO. I think it's long over due and I think lucas will shortly follow suit. I do belive that the insurance company's is applying pressure in this area and is behind the new saftey rules. Racing is dead without insurance

Bubstr
12-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Cant wait to see who fails and then crys foul!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will probably sue the track lol.

Bubstr
12-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Most don't get caught failing a random test even. They get caught for a work comp injury. It's a mandatory screen and hard to evade. I seem them dumb kids march right in there and not only get fired but owe the Dr bill for the work comp injury.

Krooser
12-08-2016, 10:12 PM
I was random tested three times in the last 18 months...no big deal

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Most don't get caught failing a random test even. They get caught for a work comp injury. It's a mandatory screen and hard to evade. I seem them dumb kids march right in there and not only get fired but owe the Dr bill for the work comp injury.Around here if its a comp deal they take blood for testing. All drugs stay in longer in blood stream than urine.

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:16 PM
I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is. Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.
You want dirt racing to be considered a legitimate sport this is part of the process. Every major sport has drug testing . If you don't like the rule then don't run the WOO. I think it's long over due and I think lucas will shortly follow suit. I do belive that the insurance company's is applying pressure in this area and is behind the new saftey rules. Racing is dead without insuranceWoO will lose some drivers for this maybe not who has (is) running the series but theyll lose locals too. Not for a fact that they do anything but for the simple fact their not in favor of this. Lucas does this...someone will start another series . And they wont drugtest.

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Just thinking out loud here, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Tony Stewart retiring from cup racing and making public that he wants to run sprint cars again. Wasn't the big deal about the Kevin Ward incident that Ward had smoked some weed? I'm not sure if there is a connection, but the timing is weird to me. Maybe WOO wants to cover their backends.Probably is. It was a BS call anyway.

TackyTracker
12-08-2016, 11:19 PM
if it changes the sport and keeps racing around until my grandkids then I'm for it.

please & thank you & I do think the Ward/Stewart situation has something to do with this timing

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Know a lot of people that are sick and pot will help them.. But not a one of them drives a 800 Hp race car...There is a time and place that you do and dont do things .. Pot and race cars is one of them....And i am a pro pot guy....What if they go to a state that allows medical marijuana? Its not hard to get a card. Then what?

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:22 PM
I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is. Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.Amen^^^^^^^^^^

dirtdobber45
12-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Thats not the point dumb azz! So i guess you smoke just before u get to work or on your lunch cuz its ur own time then be all doped up on ur employers time. your prolly selfemployed as most avon or mary kay reps are. You still got your pink caddy?I am self employed right now. No work cause of the weather. And my boss smokes as much if not more...lmao. But as most of the people in this country think its going to make you like Spicoli. But its not the truth. Theres two types one gets you laid back the other is better than drinking two Red Bulls. And its a fact. And yes I still have my Caddy. Dropped a 632 bb and put her on NOS...lol rolling down the street smoking hydro sipping on Mtn. Dew.....lmao lmao

Barbecueboy
12-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Publicity stunt but I still like it.

Insurance premium reduction or mandate most likely.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-08-2016, 11:55 PM
I am self employed right now. No work cause of the weather. And my boss smokes as much if not more...lmao. But as most of the people in this country think its going to make you like Spicoli. But its not the truth. Theres two types one gets you laid back the other is better than drinking two Red Bulls. And its a fact. And yes I still have my Caddy. Dropped a 632 bb and put her on NOS...lol rolling down the street smoking hydro sipping on Mtn. Dew.....lmao lmao

Pink and chrome w 22's on her all pimped out.
You got your hot pink suit on also?

zyoung25
12-09-2016, 12:47 AM
With the help of science, you now only need 30 seconds with a microwave to get sample up to "body" temperature and hide a 3 oz bottle on your body. Unless you strip search the drivers, easy pass. They also make fake (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)es with a pouch for the urine, if you have to provide a sample under supervision.

I worked with a guy that done this.....his test came back he was pregnant.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2016, 04:16 AM
And that's probably the thing the Bloomer crowd hates most about Josh.I am a fan of both. I'm of the opinion, I want to see good drivers. And Josh and Scott are right there, and I like them both. I could care less how perfect someone is perceived to be. None of us are, including Josh and Scott.

I like Bloomer cause he marches to the beat of his own drum. And Josh moving over to Best, is a good independent move imo.

dirtdobber45
12-09-2016, 06:35 AM
Pink and chrome w 22's on her all pimped out.You got your hot pink suit on also?No 22s burnt them off first time I putem on the road. Black suit only.

Bob Hubbard
12-09-2016, 07:09 AM
I know so many people that think getting stoned make them better at sports ... Ive seen it for years .... I do see people with talent & often wonder how much better they might be if they wern't high while racing ...

Necrosis
12-09-2016, 07:34 AM
I hereby announce my retirement from.....uh, what now? OH, Horchata! That's some dee-lish-uss shiz. So ya.

johnE
12-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Liability, lawyers, insurance, that's what this is about.

Josh Bayko
12-09-2016, 09:39 AM
Insurance premium reduction or mandate most likely.

Exactly. Businesses gonna do business things.

CIRF
12-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Surprising it took this long.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2016, 10:07 AM
I worked with a guy that done this.....his test came back he was pregnant.

Hows the baby doing? Lol

Cardirt0
12-09-2016, 10:11 AM
I know so many people that think getting stoned make them better at sports ... Ive seen it for years .... I do see people with talent & often wonder how much better they might be if they wern't high while racing ...

But Even if it does or does not make you better like in football ..Running over someone on a football field and running over someone in a Car are not the same...I have seen a lot of good things about Pot ..Doing it wile Driving a 800hp car is NOT one of them....

birky time
12-09-2016, 11:31 AM

what are they going to do about smoking erb

Barbecueboy
12-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Exactly. Businesses gonna do business things.

Yup.......all under the guise of safety for the drivers and fans.

Wish they would just be honest and say it's about the entity covering their butts so they won't get sued later........unfortunately the big businesses do the same thing.

Tell you it's for your and your fellow workers safety.....when in reality it's about the bottom line.......either way , I'm good with the testing if done for the right reasons.

Just wish they would be honest and didn't have to be so PC about why.......

Barbecueboy
12-09-2016, 11:56 AM

Just don't inhale.......

birky time
12-09-2016, 12:04 PM
^ that works!

dirtdobber45
12-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Just don't inhale.......Thats too funny lmao

Josh Bayko
12-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Yup.......all under the guise of safety for the drivers and fans.

Wish they would just be honest and say it's about the entity covering their butts so they won't get sued later........unfortunately the big businesses do the same thing.

Tell you it's for your and your fellow workers safety.....when in reality it's about the bottom line.......either way , I'm good with the testing if done for the right reasons.

Just wish they would be honest and didn't have to be so PC about why.......

PC is the way of the world anymore, sadly.

Cardirt0
12-09-2016, 01:24 PM
PC is the way of the world anymore, sadly.

Hay i am a all in on pot,, but not if you drive a 800hp car...I would not drive to the store on it.. Les a 800hp car..

Stede Bonnet
12-09-2016, 01:37 PM
You want dirt racing to be considered a legitimate sport this is part of the process. Every major sport has drug testing . If you don't like the rule then don't run the WOO. I think it's long over due and I think lucas will shortly follow suit. I do belive that the insurance company's is applying pressure in this area and is behind the new saftey rules. Racing is dead without insurance

I think you mean "racing could die, because of insurance".
No, I don't want DLM to be considered a legitimate sport if it means selling out.
You can keep the "Next Level".
Who's gonna eat the costs on these tests?
When people on public assistance start being tested for their checks & ID'd for voting I'll reconsider.
Racers are independent contractors, NOT employees of WoO or any other power mad organization.
If they can't test tires effectively and above board why would anyone think they could handle a pee test?

cutman
12-09-2016, 01:49 PM
I think you mean "racing could die, because of insurance".
No, I don't want DLM to be considered a legitimate sport if it means selling out.
You can keep the "Next Level".
Who's gonna eat the costs on these tests?
When people on public assistance start being tested for their checks & ID'd for voting I'll reconsider.
Racers are independent contractors, NOT employees of WoO or any other power mad organization.
If they can't test tires effectively and above board why would anyone think they could handle a pee test?

Seems like quite a few drivers are happy about it. Isn't that really what matters?

Stede Bonnet
12-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Seems like quite a few drivers are happy about it. Isn't that really what matters?

Haven't heard a single WoO driver come out in favor. Now if you want to test due to an incident like using your car as a weapon in the pits, fine. Random is never random though, when I worked in maintenance at a nursing home they had a random policy too, but what they'd do is figure out who they wanted to test and pick 2 others so it wasn't obvious they were singling people out. My wife was the director of nursing and this is what they made her do, so random is baloney. I don't use drugs, never have, but I'm no more in favor of this than I was FC seats, because the people up top don't have a clue on whats necessary or prudent and I don't trust them to be ethical or just, only politically motivated.

Ryan21mid
12-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Shirley and Moyer JR both said in DoD interviews yesterday that they liked it.

Ryan21mid
12-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Sheppard also stated he's in favor of it.

cutman
12-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Casebolt as well, even though longer dedicated to tour. So, yeah, quite a few. There are more, but you can do your own research 

chupp n bloomer fan
12-10-2016, 04:32 AM
But Even if it does or does not make you better like in football ..Running over someone on a football field and running over someone in a Car are not the same...I have seen a lot of good things about Pot ..Doing it wile Driving a 800hp car is NOT one of them....And if there were glaring cases where weed and other drugs, including alcohol, caused terrible crashes, and wrecks, sure. There isn't. It's just a business move, make us "look good" move. Not a safety move. I am talking racing, not real life. In real life, the drunk driving, and driving while high is a huge issue.

And before someone says we have a perfect example in Kevin Ward, bs. Weed had jack sh!t to do with why he did that. He was pi$$ed because of what Tony did, wanted some recognition, and just let his anger and immaturity cause a deadly mistake. And just so happens he left a glaringly easy way to excuse Tony from any wrong doing and make himself look dumber.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 07:27 AM
And if there were glaring cases where weed and other drugs, including alcohol, caused terrible crashes, and wrecks, sure. There isn't. It's just a business move, make us "look good" move. Not a safety move. I am talking racing, not real life. In real life, the drunk driving, and driving while high is a huge issue.And before someone says we have a perfect example in Kevin Ward, bs. Weed had jack sh!t to do with why he did that. He was pi$$ed because of what Tony did, wanted some recognition, and just let his anger and immaturity cause a deadly mistake. And just so happens he left a glaringly easy way to excuse Tony from any wrong doing and make himself look dumber.Well said CnB^^^^^^^^

calverton
12-10-2016, 07:36 AM
maybe the ones that are not happy have a reason to be not happy any driver that takes drugs and races can't have a brain in their head

TUTY
12-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Good way to get rid of Bloomer.

cutman
12-10-2016, 08:20 AM
I don't understand everyone's ire against this. Not one driver has come out against it. THEY are the only ones who it affects. They aren't asking 4m members to pee in a cup. Drivers on tour are doing this for a living and they aren't bitching about it, they are saying thank you, it's about time.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 09:20 AM
maybe the ones that are not happy have a reason to be not happy any driver that takes drugs and races can't have a brain in their headWhat they do away from the track is their business.
I don't understand everyone's ire against this. Not one driver has come out against it. THEY are the only ones who it affects. They aren't asking 4m members to pee in a cup. Drivers on tour are doing this for a living and they aren't bitching about it, they are saying thank you, it's about time.Their just saying that so theres no target on their backs

ptown
12-10-2016, 09:56 AM
I don't understand everyone's ire against this. Not one driver has come out against it. THEY are the only ones who it affects. They aren't asking 4m members to pee in a cup. Drivers on tour are doing this for a living and they aren't bitching about it, they are saying thank you, it's about time.

The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.

Bubstr
12-10-2016, 09:59 AM
This rule, must be the equivalent to Lucas oil Left rear suspension rule for JD. Only this time it's Bloomers turn in the barrel. I guess the days of smoking crack and drinking Jack are over.

HoosierDirtFan
12-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Haven't heard a single WoO driver come out in favor. Now if you want to test due to an incident like using your car as a weapon in the pits, fine. Random is never random though, when I worked in maintenance at a nursing home they had a random policy too, but what they'd do is figure out who they wanted to test and pick 2 others so it wasn't obvious they were singling people out. My wife was the director of nursing and this is what they made her do, so random is baloney. I don't use drugs, never have, but I'm no more in favor of this than I was FC seats, because the people up top don't have a clue on whats necessary or prudent and I don't trust them to be ethical or just, only politically motivated.

If you haven't heard a WOO driver come out in favor then you must not hear much. Billy Moyer Jr. & Brian Shirley both came out in favor of it and Moyer Jr. said so in a Dirt On Dirt Interview at the PRI Show.

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 10:26 AM
The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.

Says the Conservative a$$holes who drink alcohol until they're slobbering and obnoxious, but that's OK, because it's legal...... In every walk of life you'll see more drunk people than you'll see high people, no matter what they're on. In the pits, in the seat, in the grandstands, behind the wheel of racecars and haulers and behind the wheel of passenger cars on the way home.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Says the Conservative a$$holes who drink alcohol until they're slobbering and obnoxious, but that's OK, because it's legal...... In every walk of life you'll see more drunk people than you'll see high people, no matter what they're on. In the pits, in the seat, in the grandstands, behind the wheel of racecars and haulers and behind the wheel of passenger cars on the way home.Very true...^^^^

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 10:42 AM
This rule, must be the equivalent to Lucas oil Left rear suspension rule for JD. Only this time it's Bloomers turn in the barrel. I guess the days of smoking crack and drinking Jack are over.

Except it's not Lucas who adopted this rule, it's the WoO, and as far as I know, Bloomer hasn't paid his fine yet so it won't affect him in the least.

Stede Bonnet
12-10-2016, 10:43 AM
maybe the ones that are not happy have a reason to be not happy any driver that takes drugs and races can't have a brain in their head

I dare you to accuse me of using drugs..... Ever. What I'm not happy about is the hijacking of the sport by groups bent on turning it into the next NASCAR, which $UCK$. Everything they've done over the last 2 seasons is fix problems that don't exist and further separate it from its blue collar base. If you can't see it your either too stupid or too blind to see whats coming. Kevin Ward was a reckless idiot with an out of control temper and what happened had nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with how he was raised. I'm 46 and I don't use drugs, never have used drugs and rarely drink. I don't associate with people who use drugs, but I am in favor of legalizing them as it would eliminate those more stupid from our society naturally and then I could buy my cold medicine without having to show MY ID and sign for it... Besides that, the new $5K FC seat they made me buy should protect me from anything a pothead could ever do to me, right?

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 10:53 AM
Ive known many people that have died from alcohol and pill addiction. Never have had or heard of anyone dying because they were too stoned....the Ward case was an excuse

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 11:06 AM
I dare you to accuse me of using drugs..... Ever. What I'm not happy about is the hijacking of the sport by groups bent on turning it into the next NASCAR, which $UCK$. Everything they've done over the last 2 seasons is fix problems that don't exist and further separate it from its blue collar base. If you can't see it your either too stupid or too blind to see whats coming. Kevin Ward was a reckless idiot with an out of control temper and what happened had nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with how he was raised. I'm 46 and I don't use drugs, never have used drugs and rarely drink. I don't associate with people who use drugs, but I am in favor of legalizing them as it would eliminate those more stupid from our society naturally and then I could buy my cold medicine without having to show MY ID and sign for it... Besides that, the new $5K FC seat they made me buy should protect me from anything a pothead could ever do to me, right?This is why the top tier drivers are in the Lucas series. They seen the writing on the wall. They dont want to put up with all the bs like NASCRAP.

Stede Bonnet
12-10-2016, 11:27 AM

They have to say they are in favor of it... When you go against them they slap you with behavior detrimental to the sport and fine you. Open your eyes.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 11:29 AM
The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.As always you have no clue. What if a driver has a terminal problem such as cancer or has an anxiety problems or chronic pain and doesnt want to take the chance of being hooked on pills the rest of their lives. And in the state they live in you can get a medical marijuana card. Smoking pot is not all you can get with it. You can get different candys and drinks that have THC in them to relieve their disorders. You get tested and theres the THC. So now your labeled a druggie thats stupid. As Ive said what they do on their own time is there business. And I just dont see anyone blazing a doobie right before they strap into a racecar.

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Ban all people that smoke pot from the race track ... Wooo cant do that 1/3 the people that go could not get in and racing is over...You can test now and it will tell you how long its been that you smoked it if it less then 12 hours you cant race....If you blow a .003 or more on booze you cant drive... It should not be If you do it but when you do it....

cutman
12-10-2016, 11:38 AM
They have to say they are in favor of it... When you go against them they slap you with behavior detrimental to the sport and fine you. Open your eyes.

I don't need my eyes opened. Put the pipe down and listen to Billy Moyer jr. How is this decision affecting you personally to be on such a rant about it? When's the last time someone was fined for being against something? I guess next you are going to tell me that no one has done that either out of fear of retaliation.

calverton
12-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Moyer jr and other smart racers butts are on the line when they get in race car they certainly don't want someone in the event on dope i think yearss back we had a local driver die at the track because he took drugs before the event

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 12:27 PM
50T overdose deaths last year.. Not one of them was from Pot.. lots dead from OxyContin..Witch Doc hand out like candy... If they used Pot for there pain they still be a live today...Cancer person on Morphine or OxyContin sits in chair and looks like hes in never land. On Pot eats with his loved ones, does things with his loved ones...Has a life or at least what left of it with his or her loved ones...I have had OxyContin for Pain... Hate the stuff it kills the pain but your Brain is Mush....If you cant remember the good time you had on drugs why do them.. But I still dont think you should do it then drive....If you think you will drive better you will not....

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I don't need my eyes opened. Put the pipe down and listen to Billy Moyer jr. How is this decision affecting you personally to be on such a rant about it? When's the last time someone was fined for being against something? I guess next you are going to tell me that no one has done that either out of fear of retaliation.Really? Do you think if some driver in NASCRAP came out and said that they dont agree to the testing they wouldnt catch h€ll? Itll be like that in WoO. As I said earlier they dont want targets on their backs.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 12:43 PM
50T overdose deaths last year.. Not one of them was from Pot.. lots dead from OxyContin..Witch Doc hand out like candy... If they used Pot for there pain they still be a live today...Cancer person on Morphine or OxyContin sits in chair and looks like hes in never land. On Pot eats with his loved ones, does things with his loved ones...Has a life or at least what left of it with his or her loved ones...I have had OxyContin for Pain... Hate the stuff it kills the pain but your Brain is Mush....If you cant remember the good time you had on drugs why do them.. But I still dont think you should do it then drive....If you think you will drive better you will not....Theres a report out that says opiate deaths were on a rise. More than people dying from guns. Pot...none

cutman
12-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Theres a report out that says opiate deaths were on a rise. More than people dying from guns. Pot...none

So if they tested for everything besides pot, would you be ok with that?

calverton
12-10-2016, 12:48 PM
unless you have some medical reason you should be tested

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 12:51 PM
unless you have some medical reason you should be tested

WHY give me ONE good reason WHY

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 12:55 PM
When was the last time Congress was tested for drugs.. they pass all the drug laws and I know more then one that does them....

calverton
12-10-2016, 12:57 PM
drugs impair your system and reflexes do you need any more reason than that

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 01:07 PM
drugs impair your system and reflexes do you need any more reason than that

That dont mean a lot of them are on them..Your on 4m and you are Impair and we dont stop you from being on here...And the air is dirty so i should not breath it .. is that what you are saying...If I think i want to kill some one I have done no wrong till I do kill some one...If I drive a car and show no signs of being on drugs why should i be tested...Maybe if I show signs I am...Thats like I say you look like you beat your kids so I should send in the cops to see if you do...

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 01:10 PM
So if they tested for everything besides pot, would you be ok with that?There should be NO DRUG TESTING

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 01:13 PM
I know some drivers that drive like there on drugs but there not...Should we bar them for Acting like there on drugs...

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Here is how it could be done if someone thinks someone is on drugs they put up 1000 bucks .. and if the person that is tested is not on drugs he gets the 1000 bucks...

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 01:18 PM
That dont mean a lot of them are on them..Your on 4m and you are Impair and we dont stop you from being on here...And the air is dirty so i should not breath it .. is that what you are saying...If I think i want to kill some one I have done no wrong till I do kill some one...If I drive a car and show no signs of being on drugs why should i be tested...Maybe if I show signs I am...Thats like I say you look like you beat your kids so I should send in the cops to see if you do...Well said Gary

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Except it's not Lucas who adopted this rule, it's the WoO, and as far as I know, Bloomer hasn't paid his fine yet so it won't affect him in the least.Maybe WRG is targeting Bloomer. Everybody knows he will. Be funny if he showed up for a race they test him and it comes up clean lol...then what?

calverton
12-10-2016, 01:33 PM
then what you say I say congrats Bloomer you can play with rest of the children now

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 01:43 PM
I am not saying that they should not be tested just not out of a blue moon...There should be a reason why Cause they do something Dumb or act like there Nuts...

calverton
12-10-2016, 01:58 PM
I think both should come to play , by the way they gotta be nuts to strap in a race car just saying

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 02:04 PM
I am not saying that they should not be tested just not out of a blue moon...There should be a reason why Cause they do something Dumb or act like there Nuts...Should be tested if theres an altercation or your beating and banging every car on the track something like that

cutman
12-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Should be tested if theres an altercation or your beating and banging every car on the track something like that

Again, how do these tests affect the fans?

ClampedUp
12-10-2016, 02:34 PM
No one is forcing anyone to do anything.
It is quite simple. If you want to race in WoO events you are going to be subjected to random testing.
If you don't want to be subjected to it you are free to race elsewhere.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Again, how do these tests affect the fans?Never said it did. But since you brought it up if fans know their driver wont be at a race because their protesting what WoO wants to do then they wont show to watch. Less money being made

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 02:40 PM
No one is forcing anyone to do anything.It is quite simple. If you want to race in WoO events you are going to be subjected to random testing.If you don't want to be subjected to it you are free to race elsewhere.And thats where drivers and fans will be at. Leaving WoO hanging by their own rope. Look at NASCRAP and the bs they are doing...a lot more empty seats now a days

calverton
12-10-2016, 02:48 PM
most fans won't even know about the drug test

TUTY
12-10-2016, 02:52 PM
What happens when O'Neil, Owens, Francis, Bloomer retire? Hell TMac couldn't get out of his own (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) in 2015 then went Lucas (Hum). Both series are looking good and pretty even. WOO has B-Shep, Clanton, Moran, Wells, Shirley, Bagley,Francis? Lucas has Bloomer, Kid Rocket, Owens, O'Neal, Francis?, 777? EPJ. I'm sure I missed a bunch but all really good drivers and r all able to win anytime. Maybe the bigger problem is Blankenship, Birky, Pierce, and many others quit or don't run a series.

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Maybe WRG is targeting Bloomer. Everybody knows he will. Be funny if he showed up for a race they test him and it comes up clean lol...then what?

They're testing the sprint car drivers too. It has absolutely nothing to do with Bloomquist.

cutman
12-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Never said it did. But since you brought it up if fans know their driver wont be at a race because their protesting what WoO wants to do then they wont show to watch. Less money being made

So why are bit*hing so much about it?

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 03:17 PM
And thats where drivers and fans will be at. Leaving WoO hanging by their own rope. Look at NASCRAP and the bs they are doing...a lot more empty seats now a days

You are delusional. This won't affect attendance in the least bit.

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...

ptown
12-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...

I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.

turnleftandgasit
12-10-2016, 04:05 PM
FYI, smoking pot is not supporting the Mexican drug trade as it used to. Marijuana is now big American business, and very few people smoke the Mexican dirt weed. Think fine wine, as everyone wants the latest strains and concentrates. Finding a seed in your weed is about as likely as finding a fast Rayburn.

President Clinton
12-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Drug addiction is just that "addiction ". A sickness, no different than most of you 4m addicts on here. Racers in general have addictive natures, just like race fans. I don't condone drug use, but I do understand it. What I don't understand is the mentality of if it ain't my "addiction " then I am better than him attitude?????? Have a nice night

calverton
12-10-2016, 04:11 PM
kinda like Monica right prez

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 04:24 PM
I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.

What does that make you God...Hope you never get sick were the only one that helps you is Pot... And your i so much pain .. Just use a gun Will you...

Cardirt0
12-10-2016, 04:33 PM

I hope the 9y old kid I know thats in a wheelchair .. that cant eat and keep food down with out THC because of THC help him stay a live,,,, likes being called a Scumbag druggie,,, You my Friend are a A$$ Hole....

Senroc-Systems
12-10-2016, 04:45 PM

Maybe if you did smoke a little weed, you wouldn't be such an a$$hole.

Food for thought.......

ptown
12-10-2016, 05:05 PM
What does that make you God...Hope you never get sick were the only one that helps you is Pot... And your i so much pain .. Just use a gun Will you...

Trump is coming after druggies like you, that's just one way he's gonna make this country great again, better watch it because he's gonna start by taking away your disability social security so you can't buy drugs with taxpayer money and support Mexico.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...Really? I know a few lawyers that would prove you wrong about that. Maybe we should put diks like you on a boat and sink it

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:24 PM
I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.As I said to your other half I got a few friends that are lawyers and business owners that would say otherwise obtw; my stuff dont come from Mexico you idiot. Since you dont know wtf your talking about then us all a favor and go hide in your hole and take your misses(dumbfart) with you

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:29 PM
They're testing the sprint car drivers too. It has absolutely nothing to do with Bloomquist.Idk Josh seems like they are in a way. They just add all of WoO to cover their a$$. You know with the Stewart-Ward deal
You are delusional. This won't affect attendance in the least bit.And no Im not. We'll see how it turns out

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:32 PM
FYI, smoking pot is not supporting the Mexican drug trade as it used to. Marijuana is now big American business, and very few people smoke the Mexican dirt weed. Think fine wine, as everyone wants the latest strains and concentrates. Finding a seed in your weed is about as likely as finding a fast Rayburn.Thank you^^^^^^ my point I was making for ptown and oldfart

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:35 PM
So why are bit*hing so much about it?My point is what a person does in their own personal time is their business. You know right to privacy.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 05:39 PM
I hope the 9y old kid I know thats in a wheelchair .. that cant eat and keep food down with out THC because of THC help him stay a live,,,, likes being called a Scumbag druggie,,, You my Friend are a A$$ Hole....Givem h€ll Gary

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Idk Josh seems like they are in a way. They just add all of WoO to cover their a$$. You know with the Stewart-Ward dealAnd no Im not. We'll see how it turns out

It has nothing to do with Bloomquist or any other driver. It has everything to do with insurance. You are thinking this is some kind of moral issue and it is nothing of the sort. It's a business move, and WRG has to look out for their business above all else. Most of you are whining about something (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near every business in America does.

Highside Hustler25
12-10-2016, 05:57 PM
FYI, smoking pot is not supporting the Mexican drug trade as it used to. Marijuana is now big American business, and very few people smoke the Mexican dirt weed. Think fine wine, as everyone wants the latest strains and concentrates. Finding a seed in your weed is about as likely as finding a fast Rayburn.

So true. Especially the last sentence.

cutman
12-10-2016, 05:57 PM
My point is what a person does in their own personal time is their business. You know right to privacy.

I agree with you to an certain point. I have nothing against pot really. But if the drivers are for the testing, I don't have a problem with that either

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:08 PM
It has nothing to do with Bloomquist or any other driver. It has everything to do with insurance. You are thinking this is some kind of moral issue and it is nothing of the sort. It's a business move, and WRG has to look out for their business above all else. Most of you are whining about something (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near every business in America does.No they dont anymore. Not unless you hurt yourself or another employee. Businesses dont want to spend that money if they dont have too. Im not whining just proving a point

TerryM
12-10-2016, 06:14 PM
No they dont anymore. Not unless you hurt yourself or another employee. Businesses dont want to spend that money if they dont have too. Im not whining just proving a point
This is absolutely false. Just about every legitimate company does pre-employ and/or random drug testing. The ones who don't are dealing with the lowest level of potential employees. I applaud the WoO Series for doing their part to join the real world. Hopefully Lucas follows suit.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:17 PM
I agree with you to an certain point. I have nothing against pot really. But if the drivers are for the testing, I don't have a problem with that eitherUnless someone gets hurt why worry? Some say its for insurance but insurance is a bunch of political bs anymore. Insurance companies have gotten screwed by our judicial system over some stupid dumba$$ that dont know coffee is hot or some other bs like that. Now they got to nick pick every little thing in the world.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:27 PM
This is absolutely false. Just about every legitimate company does pre-employ and/or random drug testing. The ones who don't are dealing with the lowest level of potential employees. I applaud the WoO Series for doing their part to join the real world. Hopefully Lucas follows suit.Maybe in your neck of the woods but not every where. Thats funny my wife works at a national chain dry cleaning business and NEVER tested her. Plus a few legitimate owners I know smoke too and dont test unless of an injury.

ClampedUp
12-10-2016, 06:29 PM
No they dont anymore. Not unless you hurt yourself or another employee. Businesses dont want to spend that money if they dont have too. Im not whining just proving a point

Hate to tell you but in the heavy industrial construction industry you are subject to pre-employment, random, for cause, and post accident D/A testing.
You are subject to random testing at anytime and if you refuse you are terminated and banned anywhere from 90 days to a lifetime.
They have absolutely zero issues spending the money on D/A testing.......

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Theres always talk about the local drivers not making the show or how the little guy cant make it because of cost. This will be the same thing. They wont want to spend money on entry fee because they know they did some kind of drugs a day or two before or they have a medical card and know theyll pop up hot. Maybe not all locals but there will be more than you know

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Hate to tell you but in the heavy industrial construction industry you are subject to pre-employment, random, for cause, and post accident D/A testing.You are subject to random testing at anytime and if you refuse you are terminated and banned anywhere from 90 days to a lifetime.They have absolutely zero issues spending the money on D/A testing.......Yes I know this. It aint my first rodeo bud. I worked at a plant making wheels for GM til they shut down and moved to Mexico. To cut cost theres more places not making it mandatory than you think.

ptown
12-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Theres always talk about the local drivers not making the show or how the little guy cant make it because of cost. This will be the same thing. They wont want to spend money on entry fee because they know they did some kind of drugs a day or two before or they have a medical card and know theyll pop up hot. Maybe not all locals but there will be more than you know

Good that's exactly what drug tests are for, to get rid of the druggies.

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 06:46 PM

Companies absolutely still drug test. A lot of them go even deeper than urinalysis and go for the hair testing. And it's not particularly expensive anymore because so many companies do it.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Good that's exactly what drug tests are for, to get rid of the druggies.Dont your misses have something for you to do? If you would have read this whole thread you would know wtf is going on.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Companies absolutely still drug test. A lot of them go even deeper than urinalysis and go for the hair testing. And it's not particularly expensive anymore because so many companies do it.Yes I know some do but as I said not all not anymore.

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Yes I know some do but as I said not all not anymore.

The overwhelming majority of them do. You are a full blown idiot if you think otherwise.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 07:09 PM
As I said before its a drivers right to have privacy. Its no ones business what they do off the track. Unless they are harming someone or theirselves at the track its nobodys business. But if they are then yes piss test them. Better yet draw blood from them.

Josh Bayko
12-10-2016, 07:13 PM
As I said before its a drivers right to have privacy. Its no ones business what they do off the track. Unless they are harming someone or theirselves at the track its nobodys business. But if they are then yes piss test them. Better yet draw blood from them.

It was already in the WoO rules that they could test on suspisicion if they wanted, and it has been for years.

ptown
12-10-2016, 07:18 PM
The overwhelming majority of them do. You are a full blown idiot if you think otherwise.

Including every CDL holder in the country.

Bubstr
12-10-2016, 07:23 PM
If any driver thinks a little pot will make him fast, is not smart enough to win a race. All said, drug testing is a good thing. Some of these steroids that enhance reflexes and strength are very dangerous and effective. The problem is keeping up with the Jones or falling behind. Would you want your kid to take these drugs just to be able to compete and pay no attention to any of the adverse side effects that happen later in life. They don't think they are going to live passed 40 anyway.

dirtdobber45
12-10-2016, 07:25 PM
It was already in the WoO rules that they could test on suspisicion if they wanted, and it has been for years.Then why change it? That should be sufficient for insurance companies

ClampedUp
12-10-2016, 07:31 PM
And it's the series, tracks, insurance companies, and sponsors right to protect their assets by imposing random testing.
Face it none of the major dirt track series and or tracks have the financial means or backing in today's litigious society if a driver hopped up on drugs or alcohol got into the grandstands and hurt and or killed a bunch of people when the civil suits start.
WoO and Lucas don't have the "hush" money to keep issues out of civil court like NASCAR.....

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:33 PM
What does that make you God...Hope you never get sick were the only one that helps you is Pot... And your i so much pain .. Just use a gun Will you... Suck it up Buttercup. "Your pain" is nothing but an excuse to get high because you are weak. Do it if you must, but you should not be in any kind of a vehicle if you do. We are not talking about people on their death bed, we are talking about losers that dont like rules and have failed in life. Drug test are a wonderful thing...

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Really? I know a few lawyers that would prove you wrong about that. Maybe we should put diks like you on a boat and sink it Lawyers only hang out with druggies in a court room, which I am sure you spend time in. When they take away Welfare if you cant pass a drug test you are going to have to get a job. I bet that scares you!!!

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:39 PM
My point is what a person does in their own personal time is their business. You know right to privacy. You have zero right to privacy once you enter the public and it effects other people. You should demand a refund for your education...

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Unless someone gets hurt why worry? Some say its for insurance but insurance is a bunch of political bs anymore. Insurance companies have gotten screwed by our judicial system over some stupid dumba$$ that dont know coffee is hot or some other bs like that. Now they got to nick pick every little thing in the world. God forbid they do something about it BEFORE someone gets hurt or killed. If you could only see how dumb you sound you would stop typing...

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:43 PM
No they dont anymore. Not unless you hurt yourself or another employee. Businesses dont want to spend that money if they dont have too. Im not whining just proving a point Its a dumb point as the business doesnt pay for drug test, you do...

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Theres always talk about the local drivers not making the show or how the little guy cant make it because of cost. This will be the same thing. They wont want to spend money on entry fee because they know they did some kind of drugs a day or two before or they have a medical card and know theyll pop up hot. Maybe not all locals but there will be more than you know That is the point of drug testing. If you fail a test you are not wanted, no matter who you are. WOO does not want a driver that does drugs so the process is already working...

Nasty55
12-10-2016, 09:12 PM
As always you have no clue. What if a driver has a terminal problem such as cancer or has an anxiety problems or chronic pain and doesnt want to take the chance of being hooked on pills the rest of their lives. And in the state they live in you can get a medical marijuana card. Smoking pot is not all you can get with it. You can get different candys and drinks that have THC in them to relieve their disorders. You get tested and theres the THC. So now your labeled a druggie thats stupid. As Ive said what they do on their own time is there business. And I just dont see anyone blazing a doobie right before they strap into a racecar.

Not all terminally Ill people as you say seem to fall back on Maryjane! Grant Junghans fought that fight from the time he was 21 until his passing on March 12th 2016 and his Family never considered Medical Marijuana for treatment for him.... He was such a viabrant young Man who fought Neuroendocrine Carcinoma with a Vengance.... His family took him to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Mn for his treatments and he fought it for 6 yrs so this theory that all terminally ill patients use it isnt correct!!

Necrosis
12-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Ive known many people that have died from alcohol and pill addiction. Never have had or heard of anyone dying because they were too stoned....the Ward case was an excuseI swear I THOUGHT I died once from pot... Ever eat those little chocolate bears, the same day you decided to make a gravity bong out of a scuba tank, for no other reason than you could finally feel you're getting some value out of that $30,000 swimming pool your wife bltched her way into making you buy? I FORGOT HOW TO BREATH FOR 8 HOURS!

Necrosis
12-10-2016, 09:31 PM
I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.Well, I do all 3....BEFORE BREAKFAST! And I'm much wealthier, happier, and considerably better looking than you! Ohh, I stopped donating to Jerry's Kids... Now I give to Guadalupe's Kids, to get them gram scales and new AK's! TrumpTrain, CHOO CHOO, BlTCH!!!

oldfart50
12-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Well, I do all 3....BEFORE BREAKFAST! And I'm much wealthier, happier, and considerably better looking than you! Ohh, I stopped donating to Jerry's Kids... Now I give to Guadalupe's Kids, to get them gram scales and new AK's! TrumpTrain, CHOO CHOO, BlTCH!!! I would almost guess you live in West Virginia...

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 12:12 AM
I would almost guess you live in West Virginia...

I dare you to go too Barnes-Jewish Hospital in st louis Home of MDA and spend the day there with the kids and see how this drug makes the live so much better..You are a A$$ hole ..If you run your mouth and then dont go and see the kids .. I have been there 5 time to get cheak ups and then i spend the hole day with the kids..I have seen how much it helps them.....You speak and know nothing...

Necrosis
12-11-2016, 07:03 AM
I would almost guess you live in West Virginia...What, you can't completely guess? Just a few brain cells short of pulling off such an act of mental acrobatics, eh? Or, do you think I'm from WV because your sister can run as fast as mine? At the end of the day, this drug testing scheme will only help to usher in an increase of alcohol related hangovers among drivers, and I bet a few drivers won't run the big WOO shows as they have in years past.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:23 AM
The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.No, once again, you are wrong. As previously stated, I'm drug tested randomly through work, and through our CDL program.

You show me where racing has this huge issue with catastrophic wrecks and incidents incurred because of people on drugs. Not going to happen, it's not there. This is PR, PC, next level BS. Once again, you just assuming, which I hope ya know what assume means.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:33 AM
Trump is coming after druggies like you, that's just one way he's gonna make this country great again, better watch it because he's gonna start by taking away your disability social security so you can't buy drugs with taxpayer money and support Mexico.Lol. Wow, you are special.

ptown
12-11-2016, 07:33 AM
I dare you to go too Barnes-Jewish Hospital in st louis Home of MDA and spend the day there with the kids and see how this drug makes the live so much better..You are a A$$ hole ..If you run your mouth and then dont go and see the kids .. I have been there 5 time to get cheak ups and then i spend the hole day with the kids..I have seen how much it helps them.....You speak and know nothing...

You better watch it because Trump is coming after people like you.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:36 AM
Good that's exactly what drug tests are for, to get rid of the druggies.But all of us who aren't in favor of this are druggies remember. Other than the fact I'm drug tested multiple times a year and have no issue with that.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:39 AM
You better watch it because Trump is coming after people like you.You are just a dumba$$. Have you not really seen what it does for adults and kids with terrible diseases?

If you're against the recreational stuff, fine, the rest, you're an idiot. The pain pills and chemo make you very sick and can kill you. The weed for them enables them to eat and be a little normal during a terrible time.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:41 AM
Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...And so should worthless fuks who make fun of people with cancer.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2016, 07:42 AM
Hate to tell you but in the heavy industrial construction industry you are subject to pre-employment, random, for cause, and post accident D/A testing.
You are subject to random testing at anytime and if you refuse you are terminated and banned anywhere from 90 days to a lifetime.
They have absolutely zero issues spending the money on D/A testing.......Yes Clamped, my company has their own drug mobile. Plus the CDL one, I have to go to the local pi$$ test place and take one.

kidrock
12-11-2016, 07:51 AM
And so should worthless fuks who make fun of people with cancer.

I will second that, now you want to talk about a worthless fuk, anyone who makes fun of someone that has cancer is truly a worthless fuk

I have no problem with them wanting to drug test drivers.

kidrock
12-11-2016, 07:54 AM
You are just a dumba$$. Have you not really seen what it does for adults and kids with terrible diseases?

If you're against the recreational stuff, fine, the rest, you're an idiot. The pain pills and chemo make you very sick and can kill you. The weed for them enables them to eat and be a little normal during a terrible time.

I agree 100%, people like him are just very uneducated on the subject.

calverton
12-11-2016, 08:00 AM
multiple times a year and have no issue with that. so why would the racers have issues with it unless they are guilty

cutman
12-11-2016, 08:36 AM
https://s23.postimg.org/6mkg3rgff/IMG_1834.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/7c38g4gyv/)image hosting above 5 mb (https://postimage.org/)

Barbecueboy
12-11-2016, 10:18 AM
God forbid they do something about it BEFORE someone gets hurt or killed. If you could only see how dumb you sound you would stop typing...

When this guy ^^^^^^^starts telling you your posts look dumb, it may be time to re evaluate...........kinda like mamma cass calling somebody fat.

Just sayin

ptown
12-11-2016, 10:21 AM
multiple times a year and have no issue with that. so why would the racers have issues with it unless they are guilty

The only ones that don't like it are the druggies, if you don't do drugs you don't have a problem with it. I hope all dopeheads realize you're supporting the Mexican drug cartels.

Barbecueboy
12-11-2016, 10:22 AM
And so should worthless fuks who make fun of people with cancer.

With just a few weeks left........new entry for front runner.......POST OF THE YEAR.

Barbecueboy
12-11-2016, 10:34 AM
No mater what anybody thinks about it, when huge states start legalizing it recreationally it's just a matter of time before this failed prohibition experiment is scrapped and turned into a profit stream for the county......just like another vice did many years ago when it's prohibition was repealed.

Anyone that thinks a guy smoking pot at the shop after he gets back from the race is the reason he is going to spin in front of the field because he's still stoned next week is just silly........unless it's changed a lot over the years, I don't think the weed works like that.

If( maybe they have it already) they have something that can detect it while it's doing its buzz thing( i.e., can measure impairment, distinguish when last used etc.) then I think we have a winner that everyone can live with.

Just like the breathalyzer.......find out your driving or operating heavy equipment etc. all stoned up, buh bye.........off to jail you go.

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 10:47 AM
No mater what anybody thinks about it, when huge states start legalizing it recreationally it's just a matter of time before this failed prohibition experiment is scrapped and turned into a profit stream for the county......just like another vice did many years ago when it's prohibition was repealed.

Anyone that thinks a guy smoking pot at the shop after he gets back from the race is the reason he is going to spin in front of the field because he's still stoned next week is just silly........unless it's changed a lot over the years, I don't think the weed works like that.

If( maybe they have it already) they have something that can detect it while it's doing its buzz thing( i.e., can measure impairment, distinguish when last used etc.) then I think we have a winner that everyone can live with.

Just like the breathalyzer.......find out your driving or operating heavy equipment etc. all stoned up, buh bye.........off to jail you go.

There are drug tests that can determine within a day or two the last usage. I'm not sure if that's what they'll be using in this case.

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 10:50 AM
You better watch it because Trump is coming after people like you.

LOL I voted for Him and I dont smoke Pot..I will use it when the Feds make it league.. I like the pill that will help me and it dont make you Hi .. If I could use that that pill I could go to races agen,,, ...But I have seen people that Lives are Greatly improved because of it...

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 10:52 AM
There are drug tests that can determine within a day or two the last usage. I'm not sure if that's what they'll be using in this case.

There is a test that will give you the Hours you last used it now...

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 11:02 AM
There is a test that will give you the Hours you last used it now...

I think that test can only be used post mortem at this point.

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:09 AM
THC Is just like Booze If you at .008 you had to much witch gos down with time... will if you Rate the THC in your body it will tell you 1 hour a go or 4 hours a go .. and so forth.. So when you are tested It tells if you Have, or Have not, and and all so tells How long a go you smoked it.. The Kid that Smoke hit showed he had smoke like in the last 4 hours of being tested..

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I think that test can only be used post mortem at this point.

When I was at carle H for a week i got a spin in the Wheel chair to see the Labs.. and was told .. that you can piss on a thing like they use for to see if a girl is P and know if you on drugs in 10 min now.. If it is a yes then they can test to see how long it is...You dont have to be dead now...

calverton
12-11-2016, 11:20 AM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=4079

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 11:26 AM
When I was at carle H for a week i got a spin in the Wheel chair to see the Labs.. and was told .. that you can piss on a thing like they use for to see if a girl is P and know if you on drugs in 10 min now.. If it is a yes then they can test to see how long it is...You dont have to be dead now...

Didn't know they had adapted it to living folks by now.

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:26 AM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=4079

And if we dont pay for DonD cant see a thing...

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 11:28 AM

It's just a link to the press release announcing testing.

Big Daddy 37
12-11-2016, 11:34 AM

If you DON'T pay for Dirt on Dirt, you CAN'T call yourself a true Late Model fan... Pretty simple.

ptown
12-11-2016, 11:38 AM
THC Is just like Booze If you at .008 you had to much witch gos down with time... will if you Rate the THC in your body it will tell you 1 hour a go or 4 hours a go .. and so forth.. So when you are tested It tells if you Have, or Have not, and and all so tells How long a go you smoked it.. The Kid that Smoke hit showed he had smoke like in the last 4 hours of being tested..

Put down the bong.

Can somebody translate this?

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Didn't know they had adapted it to living folks by now.

When I was at Carle they had someone there for a piss test and the N came out and showed me how they put some of the piss on the thing ...It will show about 10 drugs if you on them.. The thing is if you know the test is coming you can mask it..If the person that is Hiring you wants to be scour then they do a full test..in the Lab..She said not only can we tell what you have done but how long ago you did it..Thats what she said too me ..
To Mask it cost 40 bucks and has to be taken 4 or more hours be for you go to take it...So that would not work at the race track....
I got this trip in the Wheel chair because they were scour I be dead in a few weeks, and I wanted to see were all this blood they were taking goes...

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Put down the bong.

If i were smoking, I would not use a bong you lose too much thc in the water in the bong..Look it up on Google $hit head....

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Put down the bong.

If you need someone to translate shows just how Dumb you are....

Cardirt0
12-11-2016, 11:47 AM
If you DON'T pay for Dirt on Dirt, you CAN'T call yourself a true Late Model fan... Pretty simple.

When you cant aford to eat i guess, You still pay for D on D A$$ HOLE

plunks7
12-11-2016, 11:58 AM
I would rather see a traveling tire testing totor and trailer myself!!! Woo may not like the results of some of these tests. And don't think for 1 second your favorite driver is clean!!!! It seems to me just another way WOO determines who wins. Instead of the drivers deciding who wins.
I go to all the races high. The Dr. prescribed the pills and I take them. Do I drive? YEP!!

Woo maybe just might be opening a can of worms with disbelief along with some gullible FANS. WOO has to come up with some money since more Sears stores are closing (craftsman)LOL. :)

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 12:12 PM
I would rather see a traveling tire testing totor and trailer myself!!! Woo may not like the results of some of these tests. And don't think for 1 second your favorite driver is clean!!!! It seems to me just another way WOO determines who wins. Instead of the drivers deciding who wins.
I go to all the races high. The Dr. prescribed the pills and I take them. Do I drive? YEP!!

Woo maybe just might be opening a can of worms with disbelief along with some gullible FANS. WOO has to come up with some money since more Sears stores are closing (craftsman)LOL. :)

Apparently Sears is in the process of selling Craftsman off. If anything, Craftsman might end up being stronger if the person that buys them could put them in places like Lowes and Home Depot.

plunks7
12-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Apparently Sears is in the process of selling Craftsman off. If anything, Craftsman might end up being stronger if the person that buys them could put them in places like Lowes and Home Depot.

That would be to smart Josh. :)

Josh Bayko
12-11-2016, 12:17 PM
That would be to smart Josh. :)

Would be great for Craftsman. Would be horrible for the rest of Sears/Kmart.

ptown
12-11-2016, 12:18 PM

Don't Lowes and Home Depot and even Menards have there own tool brands, Kmart and Ace Hardware sell them now, Craftsmen tools used to be good, now they're cheap junk made overseas.

Highside Hustler25
12-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Don't Lowes and Home Depot and even Menards have there own tool brands, Kmart and Ace Hardware sell them now, Craftsmen tools used to be good, now they're cheap junk made overseas.

Have you looked at the Kobalt line lately? It's all cr@p.

Crashmagnet
12-11-2016, 12:46 PM
WoO seems to be the adults in the room, hopefully Lucas follows suit

ptown
12-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Have you looked at the Kobalt line lately? It's all cr@p.

I never said kobalt was good, Jimmy Johnson loves them.

turnleftandgasit
12-11-2016, 12:49 PM
See my posts on page 1 about how easy it is to pass these tests. Unless you never let the driver out of your sight after you inform them of a test, then strip search them before entering a controlled testing room, they can pass the test. Synthetic urine bottle, small pocket sown inside the drivers suit, and a disposable hand warmer to keep sample body temperature, and they are good.
Masking with drinks, are a sure fire way to fail. Without 2-4 days of abstinence before the test, a heavy smoker is SOL.
While I have heard of the tests that can detect use in the last few hours, none have passed a legal challenge, so they are not yet in common use.
I spent 20 years passing these tests as a CDL driver and only failed one in the early days of testing. As an occasional user the drinks did work, but I only smoked a few hits when I was home on the weekends. Daily use was not a option as it couldn't mask the levels. Once synthetic urine came about, all you had to do was warm the sample on the way to the clinic. Hiding it was no issue.
Now I am no longer in a testing pool, and doubt I could pass a test with 6 months abstinence.
As to the supporting the Mexican drug cartels by smoking weed, that is a total joke. I'm not saying they don't smuggle some weed, but it has fallen out of favor with them, as our nation has become a bunch of Heroin junkies and that is far more profitable then dirt weed nobody wants. The USA is growing the best weed in the world right now, and I couldn't find "regs" (cheap Mexican dirt weed) if I tried.

Highside Hustler25
12-11-2016, 12:49 PM
I never said kobalt was good, Jimmy Johnson loves them.

I bet he does as long as the check is in the mail.

ptown
12-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Another druggie.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/drugs-found-system-hot-air-balloon-pilot-deadliest/story?id=44093005

dirtdobber45
12-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Another druggie.http://abcnews.go.com/US/drugs-found-system-hot-air-balloon-pilot-deadliest/story?id=44093005Never says a word about pot. And if he was on pot he wouldnt have had been on HALF that other crap. As I said you and dumfart have NO CLUE of what your talking about...#BIGIDIOTS

Cardirt0
12-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Never says a word about pot. And if he was on pot he wouldnt have had been on HALF that other crap. As I said you and dumfart have NO CLUE of what your talking about...#BIGIDIOTS

He does this to get a rise out of us...And thinks he is funny..Will it might be till it happens to someone he knows and then he will not LOL when someone he knows needs this drug...So just let the A$$ hole rant thats all he good at...

RCJ
12-12-2016, 11:39 AM
This has nothing to do with getting drugs out of our sport.The only time people will be ''randomly" test is when they are injured and going to file an insurance claim.Do you realy thing WOO or any sanctioning body cares if we do drugs and has our best interest at heart.It's anther way to save money and keep their thumb on the racers.

dirtdobber45
12-12-2016, 11:49 AM
As it was stated before. They should be buying a system to test tires on the spot. Leave teams to their privacy

oldfart50
12-12-2016, 12:09 PM
And so should worthless fuks who make fun of people with cancer. Show me one time where I made fun of someone with Cancer.... Just because someone is wasting good air has nothing to do with Cancer. He could die of AIDS for all I care...

Barbecueboy
12-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Congratulations..............

RiffRaf67
12-12-2016, 12:46 PM
All mudslinging aside, did the WRG announce drug testing for thier other brands? UMP??? DirtCar?
If this organization is doing it for the right reasons, it should happen with thier other sanctions too.

Nasty55
12-12-2016, 03:47 PM

Ok DD45 i'll toss a scenerio at you then... Say you take your family to the races and either WOO or Lucas is in town and say a car gets thru the catch fence and hits someone in your family injuring them severely or killing them what would you cry about then? would you want said driver of car to be tested for drugs knowing that theres a possibilty that they were impaired or would you just walk away and say aw shucks it's ok maybe that driver smoked some weed or crack before he strapped in his racecar it will be ok... how would you like that scenerio?

Nasty55
12-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Show me one time where I made fun of someone with Cancer.... Just because someone is wasting good air has nothing to do with Cancer. He could die of AIDS for all I care...

And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!!

dirtdobber45
12-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Ok DD45 i'll toss a scenerio at you then... Say you take your family to the races and either WOO or Lucas is in town and say a car gets thru the catch fence and hits someone in your family injuring them severely or killing them what would you cry about then? would you want said driver of car to be tested for drugs knowing that theres a possibilty that they were impaired or would you just walk away and say aw shucks it's ok maybe that driver smoked some weed or crack before he strapped in his racecar it will be ok... how would you like that scenerio?It really wouldnt be on the driver. Be on the track. Their responsible. They should make sure that every safety precaution has been taken. If you want to test drivers then make them blow before they get in the car

dirtdobber45
12-12-2016, 04:05 PM
And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!!No. Ptown and dumfart just need to go play jacks out in middle of a busy street

oldfart50
12-12-2016, 05:28 PM
And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!! Someone needs a hug...

a25rjr
12-12-2016, 05:56 PM
How about starting drug testing on 4m?

I know a few that will probly be ousted! :)

ptown
12-12-2016, 06:06 PM
And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!!

Seek help....

plunks7
12-12-2016, 08:28 PM
How about starting drug testing on 4m?

I know a few that will probly be ousted! :)

That counts me out! :)

Barbecueboy
12-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Someone needs a hug...

Someone needs a phone a friend.......or just a friend.

Pool, pond...........pond would be good for you.

TheHeadHunter
12-12-2016, 09:37 PM

maybe you should use pot, because you are sounding like the biggest, most ignorant m'fer i have ever come across on here.. To call someone low life trash because they smoke pot is so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) stupid.. I bet people in your family have drank alcohol, which is ten times worse for you then marijuana.. You need to be banned from the planet for your stupidity.
You are probably a priest who likes touching little kids you sick focker!! UNREAL, oldfart is GOD apparently..haha

dirtdobber45
12-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Dumfart still has to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the neighbors dog to play with him. His dog ran away...couldnt stand being around stupidity.

calverton
12-12-2016, 10:59 PM
why use drugs can you answer that unless it helps your condition

ptown
12-13-2016, 08:35 AM
why use drugs can you answer that unless it helps your condition

That's what weak minded people do.

dirtdobber45
12-13-2016, 09:18 AM
That's what weak minded people do.There you go tossing stones again you lil biatch

ptown
12-13-2016, 09:41 AM
There you go tossing stones again you lil biatch

Also when weak minded people start losing a debate all they have left is name calling.

dirtdobber45
12-13-2016, 10:06 AM
Also when weak minded people start losing a debate all they have left is name calling.Aint nothing weak over here bud. You just sound like one of those holier than thou people that have a cemetery in their closet. You wanna judge people than you to shall be judged

Cardirt0
12-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Also when weak minded people start losing a debate all they have left is name calling.

As they say it takes one to know one ...You love to name call just by calling us weak minded..You should take your D!ck out be for you Piss...Cause your pants are all wet....You think that you win all the time, In your mine you might, but most the people on here think you are FULL of #$hit....

ptown
12-13-2016, 11:07 AM
As they say it takes one to know one ...You love to name call just by calling us weak minded..You should take your D!ck out be for you Piss...Cause your pants are all wet....You think that you win all the time, In your mine you might, but most the people on here think you are FULL of #$hit....

Better watch it, Trump's coming after your welfare check.

Cardirt0
12-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Better watch it, Trump's coming after your welfare check.

Not on welfare F==Khead Worked all my life till I got sick...Why dont you come Blow me ...

TackyTracker
12-13-2016, 02:33 PM
curious question if it's the insurance driving this decision... Why wouldn't Lucas be doing it then or maybe they don't have to have insurance to race???

dirtdobber45
12-13-2016, 02:58 PM
curious question if it's the insurance driving this decision... Why wouldn't Lucas be doing it then or maybe they don't have to have insurance to race???Maybe the tracks that Lucas visits has enough insurance that they dont have too. Not sure if thats true or not but sounds logical

ptown
12-13-2016, 04:04 PM
Not on welfare F==Khead Worked all my life till I got sick...Why dont you come Blow me ...

Only a homosexual would ask another man to do that.

dirtdobber45
12-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Only a homosexual would ask another man to do that.Only a sorry a$$ punk would pick on a sickly man. Bet you would trip an old women walking down the street. Keyboard wannabe bada$$

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Feel the love !!!

Cardirt0
12-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Only a homosexual would ask another man to do that.

No just asking a Pu$$y to come do it....
You act like a B!tch I though you were one...

Necrosis
12-15-2016, 07:36 AM
Only a homosexual would ask another man to do that.WOW!!! In your last 3 postings, I've counted a non-sequitur, an ad-hominem, a strawman, a No True Scotsman, and possibly even a reversal of admonishment espoused in a veiled tu quoque! I hereby, on this 15th day of December, 2016th year of our Lord Fallacious, bestow and bequeath unto thee ptown, the highest honor given unto only the most skilled and revered in the arts and acts of ignorance and logical fallacy---The title of Fallacious Flatulent Fallatiator!!!

birky time
12-15-2016, 10:34 AM
good Lord guys calm down we are getting no where fast sounds like a few needs to smokes some erb geesh

Stede Bonnet
12-15-2016, 03:29 PM
Moyer jr and other smart racers butts are on the line when they get in race car they certainly don't want someone in the event on dope i think yearss back we had a local driver die at the track because he took drugs before the event

Having a pee test isn't gonna stop someone from racing while impaired, unless they can do an instant test as your getting in the car this won't protect your candy a$$ from anything. So according to you we have fields full of hopped up racers endangering people every week and this is gonna stop it. Please show me an instance with a DLM on a national tour in the last 24 months where their was an incident involving an impaired driver. Go back home to East st Louis.

Cardirt0
12-15-2016, 03:42 PM
That's what weak minded people do.

Do you use Tylenol for pain... We want the truth dont lie now...