PDA

View Full Version : ** ISO, Lite weight oil line set-up **

dynotimeonly
01-11-2017, 04:05 AM
I'm looking for a( back cloth) lite-weight oil line set-up to fit a rocket late model in nice shape. Let me know what you have ....

Thanks,,,,

RCJ
01-14-2017, 07:41 AM
If you are going to use those lines be sure and have a -16 from the tank to the pump and shorter is better.Many people have had trouble with them on the suction side.I had one suffer damage recently ,I felt a braid steel line would not have failed.I decided cutting my hands and arms on the steel was better than hurting motors and switched back to braided steel.

LIS20
01-14-2017, 09:48 AM
if you are going to use those lines be sure and have a -16 from the tank to the pump and shorter is better.many people have had trouble with them on the suction side.i had one suffer damage recently ,i felt a braid steel line would not have failed.i decided cutting my hands and arms on the steel was better than hurting motors and switched back to braided steel.

i would also use the internal springs on all suction lines - braided pr black rubberized.

Racermb
01-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Contact Brown and Miller racing solutions, great people to deal with. They will take care of you.

dynotimeonly
01-15-2017, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the useful advice. Yes, i've heard you need to have reinforcement sleeves on the suction side..