PDA

View Full Version : Heavy LR cage

TwistedFrame21
01-11-2017, 11:38 PM
How many people are jumping on this deal? Been reading a lot of good things and seems like it is the way to go if u plan on running up front consistently. I know BSB has a cage and Wehrs as well. Looks to be about the only option unless u want to change your tube out.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2017, 06:13 AM
How many people are jumping on this deal? Been reading a lot of good things and seems like it is the way to go if u plan on running up front consistently. I know BSB has a cage and Wehrs as well. Looks to be about the only option unless u want to change your tube out.

It will not make a huge difference. Without back to back testing, you probably couldn't find any improvement.

billetbirdcage
01-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Regardless if it's actually a benefit or not, you should probably wait a month or so before doing or least buying anything. There are rules coming out in a few days, as to how many other series follows is not known yet. However USMTS and others typically follow and snowballs from there, so I'd what a little while before spending any money here until you know your rules aren't going to change.

Lizardracing
01-13-2017, 09:27 AM
Lead will turn any care into a heavy LS car. So will a fat driver. I say that as sit here eating....

powerslide
01-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Now that everyone has gone and forgot about the rumley device can you build me one of those birdhead?