PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness....

a25rjr
02-06-2017, 07:26 PM
its almost racing season!

Depression is already setting in as my hunting season wrapped up last weekend. Our group of 6 killed 9 on a 3 day hunt. Not too bad for our neck of the woods!

kidrock
02-06-2017, 07:28 PM

Depression is already setting in as my hunting season wrapped up last weekend. Our group of 6 killed 9 on a 3 day hunt. Not too bad for our neck of the woods!

That's probably the only thing I like about the superbowl is that Football ends and racing begins.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-06-2017, 08:05 PM

How big were your possum and is there a limit?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
That's probably the only thing I like about the superbowl is that Football ends and racing begins.If you didn't like that game yesterday you're crazy. I was literally getting ready to fall asleep when Brady started to work his magic.

Him and Belichick are just at the very top with great chemistry and nerves of steel.

a25rjr
02-06-2017, 08:48 PM
How big were your possum and is there a limit?

LOL......they were "huge" 100 lbers! Good eatin though!

kidrock
02-06-2017, 09:09 PM
If you didn't like that game yesterday you're crazy. I was literally getting ready to fall asleep when Brady started to work his magic.

Him and Belichick are just at the very top with great chemistry and nerves of steel.

Sorry CBF I'm just not a football fan. I'm a fan of basketball but, I'm sure if I was watching the game yesterday it would have been a great game to watch.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-07-2017, 04:16 AM
Sorry CBF I'm just not a football fan. I'm a fan of basketball but, I'm sure if I was watching the game yesterday it would have been a great game to watch.Gotcha. Man that was good stuff. Especially for the Patriot/Brady/Belichick haters;).

TackyTracker
02-07-2017, 09:48 AM
yep they left any doubters in Houston for GOAT

plunks7
02-07-2017, 11:42 AM

Congrats to your group hunt a25rjr. We ended up with 14 deer with group of 6 in a 5 day hunt. And then their was another CWD hunt for 3 weeks. With only 4 in our group we shot 10 more. Gotta love them back straps and loins. :)

Lets Go Racing!!!!!!

wheelpackin
02-07-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm going to have to make the drive to Brownstown in early March. I'm about to go crazy!

a25rjr
02-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Congrats to your group hunt a25rjr. We ended up with 14 deer with group of 6 in a 5 day hunt. And then their was another CWD hunt for 3 weeks. With only 4 in our group we shot 10 more. Gotta love them back straps and loins. :)

Lets Go Racing!!!!!!

Thanks, same to you! Our success rate is pretty high for the deep south. Between our garmin gps's with good satellite maps and good hunters and dogs, we did a pretty good job.

Appalachicola Natl forest is some of the best public hunting around. We ran deer from daylight to dark every day!