PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trump...Cut off funding to dirt tracks...

wfofan
02-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us
"ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!"

Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!)

Esp @ GIS !!!

plunks7
02-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Imagine how many race tracks could use a wall!!!!

Raceready
02-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!! I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !

93Nelson
02-10-2017, 10:31 PM
I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !

No kidding. No need to get that s$$t started.

It's the same track for everyone. You have good and bad tracks some nights. Should be old news by now.

Take up golf or basketball if you want something perfect all the time. Lol

wfofan
02-10-2017, 11:34 PM
lol... u guys r closet nascar fans...aren't ya?
boycott non prep tracks...

kd1
02-11-2017, 12:13 AM
#AllTracksMatter #RubberedUpTracksMatter #OneLaneOnTheBottomMatters

93Nelson
02-11-2017, 01:41 AM
The rougher the better right?

Raceready
02-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!! Obummer promised a playoff system for college ball sport so maybe Mr. Trump could promise to take the silly playoff system away from Nascar to save that sport?

President Clinton
02-12-2017, 03:45 AM
Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks

Raceready
02-12-2017, 04:47 AM
Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?

wfofan
02-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Amen.... The old days were great...

Highside Hustler25
02-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?

Oh yeah!!! Nailed it.

Clayton_Wetter
02-13-2017, 07:07 PM
Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks

Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.

President Clinton
02-13-2017, 08:34 PM
Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.

As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?

a25rjr
02-13-2017, 08:38 PM
As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?

You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.

President Clinton
02-13-2017, 08:46 PM
You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.

I also said I didn't have sexual relationships with that gal???? I might say anything just for the sake of a good argument????

jog49
02-14-2017, 03:15 PM
Clinton didn't say that in any of his speeches but got to thinking there might be some "tail" to be gotten in that Mexican population (illegal, of course).

ALLDIRT
02-15-2017, 12:51 PM
This $hit is good right here .

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:37 PM

Oh really???? Seems like I don't recollect seeing Mexicans and Arabs driving any prep equipment or water trucks at any racetrack I've ever been to.

You're just wanting to flood the nation to destroy our culture and break our welfare system! And grow a new voting base to save your dying Democrat party! :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:44 PM

Creating a political myth about illegals and refugees being better than our own citizens??

You might well wind up with dead beat illegals as neighbors just as easy as American deadbeats. Remember a great number of those illegals are people that even Mexico doesn't want back either!!

They left Mexico because they were criminals or were told that the US would give them the goodies if they would just come here, by you're buddy Obummer. Or at least you two always come together when it comes to Marxism. hahahhaa uuuuuuuuuughhhh

a25rjr
02-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Creating a political myth about illegals and refugees being better than our own citizens??

You might well wind up with dead beat illegals as neighbors just as easy as American deadbeats. Remember a great number of those illegals are people that even Mexico doesn't want back either!!

They left Mexico because they were criminals or were told that the US would give them the goodies if they would just come here, by you're buddy Obummer. Or at least you two always come together when it comes to Marxism. hahahhaa uuuuuuuuuughhhh

Take it easy on Willie.....he dreams of Monica every night, and then wakes up to Miss Nightmare!

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Take it easy on Willie.....he dreams of Monica every night, and then wakes up to Miss Nightmare!

Seen where Willie is dying again on the National Enquirer. lol Aids I believe. :)

Maybe Hildabeast is barking at Bill way too much. hahahhahaaa

President Clinton
02-15-2017, 07:24 PM
Now you guys didn't seem to mind them illegals at the local massage place???? Ummmmm I know your muscles were really sore????? Gotta run fellows , the misses is messing with my cigar!

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Now you guys didn't seem to mind them illegals at the local massage place???? Ummmmm I know your muscles were really sore????? Gotta run fellows , the misses is messing with my cigar!

Hope your cigar doesn't explode!!! :)