PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new rule Lucas

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 10:10 AM
There is no doubt there needs to be an "appropriate arrival time for full inspection" rule. Anybody with a 1/4 of a brain knows that greasy hippie is up to something. He all of a sudden after years of racing and preparing having a Ronnie Johnson syndrome? No. And he!l no! He's up to no good, period. Every driver, car, crew should be treated the same for prerace inspection. All year last year they let it slide. Time for Lucas to step up!

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Scott was not at Practice....

Really? My spies were wrong. They're fired! Lol. ....I'll edit. Thanks.

a25rjr
02-11-2017, 10:18 AM
WOW....all the speculation and no proof....the 4m way!

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 10:20 AM
WOW....all the speculation and no proof....the 4m way!

Hey. And OJ was innocent and Hillary has never lied.

Stede Bonnet
02-11-2017, 11:41 AM
There is no doubt there needs to be an "appropriate arrival time for full inspection" rule. Anybody with a 1/4 of a brain knows that greasy hippie is up to something. He all of a sudden after years of racing and preparing having a Ronnie Johnson syndrome? No. And he!l no! He's up to no good, period. Every driver, car, crew should be treated the same for prerace inspection. All year last year they let it slide. Time for Lucas to step up!

Another "NEW" rule, what are you a rule junkie? Like any other organization or track they just need to enforce the rules they have. If you miss tech I guess you start at the rear of the consi. Unless there are mitigating circumstances, and there may be, they should just follow there rules as they exist and not make special exceptions for anyone. But no more new needless extra rules, soon they'll surpass the IRS and the EPA if they keep going...

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Another "NEW" rule, what are you a rule junkie? Like any other organization or track they just need to enforce the rules they have. If you miss tech I guess you start at the rear of the consi. Unless there are mitigating circumstances, and there may be, they should just follow there rules as they exist and not make special exceptions for anyone. But no more new needless extra rules, soon they'll surpass the IRS and the EPA if they keep going...

Post the existing rule that covers this please. Not disagreeing with you. Just never heard of one. ...he should just have to go thru the exact inspection process as everyone else, with no officials in a hurry up mode. The same time should be taken. And if he passes it starts in the back and wins, no problem. ....the only time bloomer has ever deserved a late pass, or mitigating circumstance that I could think of, is when his rig burnt up on their way to Milan for WoO race years ago. What he's doing now smells a fowl.

a25rjr
02-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Hey. And OJ was innocent and Hillary has never lied.

What I am saying is that not ONE of us is on Bloomers team and knows EXACTLY what is going on!

No doubt, its bad for his fans and sponsors, but I don't see any of these flocking to another team!

zach51
02-11-2017, 01:26 PM
And another new rule, that if you get a provisional and can't pass a car, you have to pay the start money to the series lol. You know Flinner was watching that race last night thinking "heck I could have ran better than that"

a25rjr
02-11-2017, 01:34 PM
New Lucas rule book coming out!

Section 13.1, "How to deal with Bloomquist"

dirtcrazy4u
02-11-2017, 01:38 PM
He or Lucas could care less what we say or think. Just look at the comments. Everybody watches everything the guy does. He's late, it's all over the web. He runs like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and the wotd gets out, Bloomquist in trouble all night. How many of us, at the track or wherever you mite be will be waiting to hear his name mentioned. EVERY LAST ONE. Be it good or bad news and the people behind LOLM know it too !!!

a25rjr
02-11-2017, 01:41 PM
He or Lucas could care less what we say or think. Just look at the comments. Everybody watches everything the guy does. He's late, it's all over the web. He runs like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and the wotd gets out, Bloomquist in trouble all night. How many of us, at the track or wherever you mite be will be waiting to hear his name mentioned. EVERY LAST ONE. Be it good or bad news and the people behind LOLM know it too !!!

Yep.....they know he puts butts in the seats!

We all cheer for him.....one way or another!

93Nelson
02-11-2017, 01:54 PM
God d@mn this is dumb. Just go and watch the races and let the sanction/track worry about it.

oldfart50
02-11-2017, 02:10 PM
The only rule they need is drug testing. Problem solved...

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 02:16 PM
God d@mn this is dumb. Just go and watch the races and let the sanction/track worry about it.

What a great comment from a supreme intelligent mind. Get lost rookie!

93Nelson
02-11-2017, 02:33 PM
What a great comment from a supreme intelligent mind. Get lost rookie!

Hahaha Thanks I appreciate! Hope you make a difference with your thread sir.

MI Dirt Fan
02-11-2017, 02:36 PM

Shut up Litey.

a25rjr
02-11-2017, 03:05 PM

Too bad 4m doesn't do this! ^^^^^^

weatherman85
02-11-2017, 03:22 PM
I know it is wishful thinking but doing away with provisionals would help do away with this. You'd have to be there on time to ensure you get the best shot at making the feature. Really don't understand why having provisionals for non point events.

153J
02-11-2017, 04:19 PM
dirtondirt reports there was a new rule made that tech closes 15min before drivers meeting , failing to tech in proper time frame negates the use of provisionals

Illtsate32
02-11-2017, 04:27 PM
I dont have a problem at all being late let him start in the back of the heat or b main or whatever...he wont be winning much that way...

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2017, 05:35 PM
He or Lucas could care less what we say or think!

LMAO

Well, you might be 1/2 right at best.

dirt crow
02-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Hahaha Thanks I appreciate! Hope you make a difference with your thread sir.

Well, maybe in a minor way I did.

hoodpin
02-12-2017, 06:32 AM
New Lucas rule is out regarding this issue!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-12-2017, 07:26 AM
There is no doubt there needs to be an "appropriate arrival time for full inspection" rule. Anybody with a 1/4 of a brain knows that greasy hippie is up to something. He all of a sudden after years of racing and preparing having a Ronnie Johnson syndrome? No. And he!l no! He's up to no good, period. Every driver, car, crew should be treated the same for prerace inspection. All year last year they let it slide. Time for Lucas to step up!Lol.

Have you seen the way he runs when he arrives late to these races? He looks like sh!t. If he was starting last and smoking them, then yeah, you got a point, but he is awful almost every time he does the tardy stuff. You can continue with the conspiracy that he is getting ahead doing this, but he's fukin himself every time he does this.

They have now made the Bloomer rule, which was needed. Because he was abusing the provisional rule. The only place I don't agree with the rule is to get the mulligan or another after your mulligan is all 12 drivers have to agree to it. To gain points, or just because you don't like a driver, you will vote no. Have valid proof your hauler broke down, or there was a bad accident, and that should suffice.

hoodpin
02-12-2017, 11:02 AM
I'm gonna say Bloomquist doesn't run the whole tour this year.

Stede Bonnet
02-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Post the existing rule that covers this please. First section, you gotta go thru tech before you can go onto the track. If showing up late to sidestep tech was a strategy it failed in the most embarrassing way it could.

Technical Inspection
A.) Technical Inspection will be held at an area designated by the Technical Inspectors, and all cars must
sign in and pass through Technical Inspection before going out onto the track. No Exceptions. Failure to
follow this procedure may result in forfeiture of Qualifying Time. When the car is presented for Technical
Inspection the hood must be removed.
B.) All race cars must pass through Technical Inspection before Driver’s Meeting. ALL race cars must pass
Technical Inspection before a Technical Sticker is issued.
C.) Any changes or alterations required must be completed, and the race car returned to Technical
Inspection before Hot Laps - No sticker means No Hot Laps - No exceptions
D.) After a race car has passed Technical Inspection, and sticker has been issued, No alterations may be
made to the race car - any changes to spoiler height, deck height, quarter panels, doors or any other part of
body will result in loss of Qualifying Time or loss of position in either Heat Races or Last Chance Races.
E.) Spot-checks can be made by the Technical Inspector at any time, and penalties will be applied to cars
found illegal after Tech stickers have been issued. If a car is found illegal before and/or after qualifying, the
Driver will lose his time and start at the rear of a Heat race. If a car is found illegal at the start of a Heat race,
the Driver will lose his time and have to start at the rear of a Last Chance race. All race cars are subject to
be inspected by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Technical Director at any time during the event
F.) Any race car found to be illegal, as a result of changes, on the Starting Grid for the Main Feature or a
Last Chance race, will be changed back to legal and start from the rear - changes may not be made on the
grid, car must return to the pits. Failure to follow this procedure will result in immediate disqualification, and
the grid being filled with the next alternate. Please Note: If a driver decides that changes need to be made to
his car (such as changing tires) once it has been put into position on the starting grid for the feature, he may
not leave the grid to make changes until the field has been sent off on the warm-up lap. It is the Driver’s
responsibility to return before the one-to-go signal has been given in order to retain his starting position, or
start from the rear. No Exceptions.
G .) Rear car cover is allowed. It must remain on the rear of the car, and must be fastened to the rear T-bar
and cannot exceed outside of the rear quarter panels. The cover must be removed prior to leaving pit stall.
No covers of any kind under the car or covering wheel openings. Each team will receive one (1) verbal
warning for the 2017 season. A second infraction will result in a loss of hot laps, a loss of qualifying lap, or
placement to the tail of your next scheduled event, depending upon when said second infraction occurs.

Illtsate32
02-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Maybe he does it so in case he doesnt win the championship he can fall back on saying well we had trouble and we were late getting to some nights....

Kwd1253
02-12-2017, 12:39 PM
I don't disagree with rule.. at my company if a worker comes in 30 minutes late with out calling before 6am when work starts you can't work that day. If you call before 6 am and show up 2 hours later you can't work. If you can't make it on time for inspection you shouldn't race.

Highside Hustler25
02-12-2017, 12:47 PM
So then basically, Scott has been receiving "gifts" from Lucas Oil for years?

They've never really had to enforce them in the past until someone started abusing them.

Therefore, I give you >The Bloomquist Rule<

Bubstr
02-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Rules Rules Rules, everyone wants a rule for this and a rule for that. They should be careful what they wish for. First they want the provisional rules. I can see it's a good incentive for running the series. You have made a starting spot in all the races. The other side of that coin, is it blocks regional drivers from racing into the show. I believe, this is one of the reasons car counts for 10k and up shows are in the 30 car range. Anyone can say it's economy or there just aren't that many cars, but I say travel and getting shut out for a provisional, adds up.

Well, we have provisional starting spots and some of those that are eligible for them are complaining that someone is abusing the rule. Wa La new rule and be careful of what you wish for, because if your truck breaks down, you now don't get that starting spot. Of course, if you just run bad all night, you still get that starting spot. I can see if you get crashed out or thumped for a caution, but some just don't deserve that starting spot. Seems like another knee jerk rule.

oldfart50
02-12-2017, 01:35 PM
The sport will be better when he retires...

dalemcfan
02-12-2017, 09:18 PM
I'm gonna say Bloomquist doesn't run the whole tour this year.

That thought entered my mind as well but with him not able to run WoO/UMP shows right now then all that leaves him are regional and non-sanctioned shows. Those aren't prestigious enough for his ego.

ALLDIRT
02-13-2017, 12:44 PM

MAN I am glad someone said something about it . How many people are not going to be able to sleep tonight because Bloomquist was late . These bunch of grandstand know everything's are going
to have a melt down if he don't stop it . Orange spoiler , late all the time , cant beat superman,
cheater of all time , just beats their a$$ in the ground with hate . They must have one boring a$$
life with all race news as if they where (CNN ) . how many other racers, drivers are out there
that deserve some of this attention . And i mean good attention, not knifes in the back for making
the sport what it is . I mean glad we are not nascrap . glad we have him and all others out there
giving us this sport . and even for the cry babies .

dirt crow
02-13-2017, 01:24 PM
^^^^^lolololololol^^^^^

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2017, 07:24 PM
The sport will be better when he retires...Lmao. One of these days you might surprise me with something intelligent, but you haven't yet. Wth would people on 4m talk about then? And he has thee most draw at any track love him or hate him. That is what you want, for tracks sake and fans sake.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Maybe he does it so in case he doesnt win the championship he can fall back on saying well we had trouble and we were late getting to some nights....He was late last year hint hint, cough, cough.

Clayton_Wetter
02-13-2017, 07:55 PM
Hope the VOO DOO Child tears you all a new one this summer!!!! hahahahahahahahaaaa

tb1545
02-13-2017, 11:46 PM
So I've always wondered.... do you think his late arrivals have anything to do with negotiating his individual appearance fees the tracks pay bloomer to show up?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-14-2017, 04:43 AM
So I've always wondered.... do you think his late arrivals have anything to do with negotiating his individual appearance fees the tracks pay bloomer to show up?He is not getting appearance fees for any of these races. When you see him show up at some sh!thole in Pa or Ky, then yes. Series races, not happening. Because people in the end are there to see good racing, not just Scott. Lucas, and WoO are the draw, not specifically Scott.