PDA

View Full Version : Exceutive Orders Pertaining To Dirt Track Racing

D Trump
02-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone - I have been fairly busy but will start to focus on Ways to improve Dirt Late Model Racing In America ! I have narrowed down my list for the Czar of DTR which will be announced early this week . The First Executive Order will be signed later today relating to the Banning of single file Rubbered down racetracks . You can call it a Ban this has to be fixed to help improve our sport ! Thanks DT

wfofan
02-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Mr. President...
GIS is proof that some tracks arent worth saving... with endless hours spent trying to make chicken soup out of chicken sh!t, with all do respect Mr. President, even Kellyanne Conway cant misrepresent this fact...
We must focus on the tracks that can Make American Dirt Racing Great Again....
Thanks to all the staff at GIS for your tremendous effort but, looks like deportation is the only answer...

Clayton_Wetter
02-13-2017, 07:13 PM
Maybe a stiff "DRYSLICK" tax should be imposed on dirt tracks as well as an excessive dust tax. And also a rubbered up track fine too!!!

Tax credits to race tracks that water the grounds and track well. Tracks should be tested to see if they are dry 5 inches under the surface!!

Shiny Side Up 18
02-13-2017, 07:39 PM
We need to BUILD A WALL on the backstretch at Atomic and Farmer City. Not to keep out the bad hombres, but to keep the good ones safe!

AnonymousNate
02-14-2017, 07:33 AM
Y'all crazy.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-14-2017, 08:49 AM
Maybe a stiff "DRYSLICK" tax should be imposed on dirt tracks as well as an excessive dust tax. And also a rubbered up track fine too!!!

Tax credits to race tracks that water the grounds and track well. Tracks should be tested to see if they are dry 5 inches under the surface!!

With that statement above you CW should be on MR TRUMPS committee!

zach51
02-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Nudes are back in Playboy now, so we are definitely making progress. Thanks Mr. Prez lol