PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist injury

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2017, 04:22 AM
Bloomer was working on his car at a shop not far from Golden Isles and ran a wire cutter up under his fingernail and into the bone. Became badly infected and he has needed IV's and was still in the hospital as of yesterday. Hoping to be out to compete in the points races at East Bay.

Kinda fuked up we get seven pages on him being late to a track, but he gets injured working on his stuff and not a thread on it. Says a lot about the people on here.

NormP
02-15-2017, 05:05 AM
There are a lot of mental midgets around here. Kind of like when you go to the track and see 1/2 the stands filled with inbreds. Same crew, just behind a keyboard. So it's no surprise they don't say anything about this. They are kind of like the people that get real excited about the bad guy in pro wrestling because they think it's real.

MI Dirt fan did ask about him in one of the race threads, so that's good. That's the only mention I saw.

mskdorf
02-15-2017, 05:50 AM
So, is he only planning to run Friday and Saturday?

Kwd1253
02-15-2017, 07:16 AM
Bloomer was working on his car at a shop not far from Golden Isles and ran a wire cutter up under his fingernail and into the bone. Became badly infected and he has needed IV's and was still in the hospital as of yesterday. Hoping to be out to compete in the points races at East Bay.

Kinda fuked up we get seven pages on him being late to a track, but he gets injured working on his stuff and not a thread on it. Says a lot about the people on here.

Well it's like the boy cried wolf, how many times has he been late before. He kind did that to himself at the end of day lol. But hope his hand heals fast and able get behind the wheel.

zyoung25
02-15-2017, 07:25 AM
I don't care for the guy, or his antics, I don't like seeing anyone hurt though. IF he would have to sit out those 2 races, he will be in a big hole then points wise.

Josh Bayko
02-15-2017, 07:33 AM

I didn't know any of that. I think there's some pretty big issues with that outfit and that's the reason for a lot of his issues with time management, but I don't want to see any driver injured. I hope he makes a full recovery soon.

RCJ
02-15-2017, 07:40 AM
IF he would cut that finger off it would lighten the car by 13 ounces.Would be a new rule out by Friday morning.

Duke100
02-15-2017, 07:43 AM
I don't care for the guy, or his antics, I don't like seeing anyone hurt though. IF he would have to sit out those 2 races, he will be in a big hole then points wise.Maybe one of The NDJOSB ( NASCAR Drivers Jealous Of Scott Bloomquist ) can propose a new rule so he can't race.

Mantis
02-15-2017, 07:44 AM
So, is he only planning to run Friday and Saturday?

I'm sure they're planning on it but it solely depends on if he is released from the hospital.....which based off what I've heard he will be.

zach51
02-15-2017, 08:19 AM
So it sounds like he hurt it Sunday but didn't go get it looked at until Monday, at which time I'm sure he noticed it was filled with puss. Just reading that makes me cringe, I know how bad that hurts. A reminder to anybody working on anything, always wear some good gloves if at all possible. They may not stop the injury completely but could lessen the extent tremendously with something like this!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-15-2017, 08:39 AM
I don't care for the guy, or his antics, I don't like seeing anyone hurt though. IF he would have to sit out those 2 races, he will be in a big hole then points wise.

I feel the same but hope he gets finger straightened out.

smoothoperator32
02-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Bobby Pierce is down there helping mason zeigler maybe he will jump in it for a couple nites

Stede Bonnet
02-15-2017, 09:54 AM
Get Well soon, before they write anymore outlandish rules. Legislation Madness has taken over the sport.

HammerDown20
02-15-2017, 11:57 AM
He will probably file a lawsuit against the maker of the tool or the owner of the shop for lost money he didn't get since he can't race 😂

MI Dirt Fan
02-15-2017, 12:08 PM
That didn't take long. Here they come.

dirtnut
02-15-2017, 12:38 PM
if bloomer didn't try to cheat all the time!lucas wouldn't have to make up so many rules!!

Mason87
02-15-2017, 01:05 PM
If they made up the rule after, how is that cheating?

dirtdobber45
02-15-2017, 01:28 PM
That didn't take long. Here they come.Yes they are... in droves. Get well soon Scott!!!

Highside Hustler25
02-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Hope it heals up quickly. Was looking forward to the head to head competition.

Stede Bonnet
02-15-2017, 03:07 PM
If they made up the rule after, how is that cheating?

It isn't, that's just how lazy dumb people think. In todays world some people think cheating an innovation are the same, they are not. Cheating is willingly and knowingly breaking the rules. Innovation finds a way inside the rules that's never been tried or perfected. Fear is when you write a new rule in knee-jerk fashion because some Milleniatard fans tweeted being tardy was an effective strategy. Mostly its all rooted in hate and ignorance from the, "Baby on Board" generation who can't think for themselves, just repost selfies from Applebies and pics of their childhood participation trophies.

Get well soon, Scott.

zach51
02-15-2017, 03:30 PM
Not to stray too far away from the topic, but it is ironic that you poke fun at "milleniatards", when in fact not many "milleniatards" give a crap about this sport. "Milleniatards" are coming into the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever, and are too busy developing cures for cancer and developing way-of-life-changing solutions for us in every aspect of our day. I'd argue that many "old farts" (no offense), are way more of a hindrance and a barrier to innovation than the "milleniatards". But I digress.....

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-15-2017, 04:01 PM
Not to stray too far away from the topic, but it is ironic that you poke fun at "milleniatards", when in fact not many "milleniatards" give a crap about this sport. "Milleniatards" are coming into the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever, and are too busy developing cures for cancer and developing way-of-life-changing solutions for us in every aspect of our day. I'd argue that many "old farts" (no offense), are way more of a hindrance and a barrier to innovation than the "milleniatards". But I digress.....

IQ is the capacity to learn. How did these millenials achieve better genetic make up?

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:07 PM

Yep, the petty hatchet jobbers get a chance to be blowhards any chance they get. lol

a25rjr
02-15-2017, 04:09 PM
I feel the same but hope he gets finger straightened out.

Im sure one of his middle fingers is perfectly straight, aimed at you, of course! :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:10 PM
if bloomer didn't try to cheat all the time!lucas wouldn't have to make up so many rules!!

That was a very pathetic thought.

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2017, 04:17 PM
IQ is the capacity to learn. How did these millenials achieve better genetic make up?

Fake news most likely has decided that they are smarter.

zach51
02-15-2017, 04:20 PM
If Bloomer fans would stop screwing behind the trailer house unprotected the genetics of future generations would get better lol (don't get your panties in a wad)

Mantis
02-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Just seen on DOD he is still having injury issues and won't be racing tonight.

dirtdobber45
02-15-2017, 05:07 PM
If Bloomer fans would stop screwing behind the trailer house unprotected the genetics of future generations would get better lol (don't get your panties in a wad)If we did that there wouldnt be anymore zack51s in this world...lol

joshroth14
02-15-2017, 05:11 PM
I heard Friday would be the earliest he would be released from the hospital.

KAOS
02-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Bowyer didn't say that the Bloomquist being late strategy was an advantage. He said that a guy shouldn't show up late, barely run the show, and still get a provisional.

zach51
02-15-2017, 05:35 PM
well played dirt dobber lol, that is a definitely possibility! Mom and dad must have been some of his earliest fans!

a25rjr
02-15-2017, 05:59 PM
If we did that there wouldnt be anymore zack51s in this world...lol

Isnt that where your son, SS, was conceived? :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-15-2017, 06:46 PM
Isnt that where your son, SS, was conceived? :)

Carefull now. Litey is dd45 son too

a25rjr
02-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Carefull now. Litey is dd45 son too

Aint NOBODY wanting to claim Litey as their son.....you're close but not there yet! Lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Aint NOBODY wanting to claim Litey as their son.....you're close but not there yet! Lol

If litey was a bloomer fan you would claim him as your son, but you claim him as a dependent on your w2!
Surely you cant be ashamed then.

dalemcfan
02-15-2017, 07:47 PM
I'm not a fan of his but hate to see anyone injured/hurt. It's going to be interesting if he isn't able to race on Friday & asks for hardship points or whatever Lucas calls it.

dirt crow
02-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Do we know for a fact that it's a wire cutter injury and not that he was at a Tampa gay bar and wrist deep in a nasty cubans colon and now has the finger funk? .....Lol. Just kidding all you bloomer disciples. Maybe he'll be at the clay by the bay Friday.

a25rjr
02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Do we know for a fact that it's a wire cutter injury and not that he was at a Tampa gay bar and wrist deep in a nasty cubans colon and now has the finger funk? .....Lol. Just kidding all you bloomer disciples. Maybe he'll be at the clay by the bay Friday.

LOL.....more likely from one of the hos from the strip club. Theres like 4 or 5 on the way to the track!

Zonks32x
02-15-2017, 10:13 PM

As a long-time high school and college educator, all I can say is Wow. I'll even say it backwards....WOW!! Millenials (Gen Y) are too busy alright. Too busy sharing every useless detail of their fouled up lives on social media. Too busy whining about how much they should be paid, while they call in sick before they even earn their first paycheck. Too busy to detach their @#$*ing cellphones from their ears while they pay for food or gas at the counter. Too busy complaining that they don't have any money while they blow $8 on ice mochas and post a selfie with their bestie from their $600 phones. Too busy being self-absorbed and drastically over-stating their importance and accomplishments as a generation.

Millenials are developing a cure for cancer and developing way-of-life changing solutions??
Gen Y gave us facebook, and boy is everyone glad for that. What did everyone do before the greatest time waster of all time? What military vet wouldn't feel like they should have done MORE for their country when compared to Mark Zuckerberg and the Kardashians?? Of course, what do I know? Surviving another week on the Bachelor must be a hell of a lot more stressful than landing on Omaha Beach.

"Millenials are entering the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever."
That is absolutely 100% not true. Millenials are however, flunking out of college at a greater rate than any generation in history, and that is a fact. They are also carrying $1 trillion in student debt, an average of $45,000 per member of Gen Y.

Young man, do yourself a favor and have a sit down conversation with a member of the "greatest generation" to ever live. Have that person tell you about growing up as a child during the depression, and serving their country during World War II. Ask them what it was like to start working full time at age 16 because they didn't have the luxury of graduating from High School.

Ask them to define sacrifice, work ethic, and servitude. And when you're done with that conversation, thank them that you have the FREEDOM to enjoy such a "miserable" life in the greatest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) country in the world.

Forgive me. I forgot, millennials are too busy to have that conversation...

Zonks32x
02-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Hope Bloomer is ok. Not a fan, but he's good for DLM racing. Every sport needs a heel and he plays the role well. Win or lose, everyone is always talking about him.

Senroc-Systems
02-16-2017, 12:16 AM
As a long-time high school and college educator, all I can say is Wow. I'll even say it backwards....WOW!! Millenials (Gen Y) are too busy alright. Too busy sharing every useless detail of their fouled up lives on social media. Too busy whining about how much they should be paid, while they call in sick before they even earn their first paycheck. Too busy to detach their @#$*ing cellphones from their ears while they pay for food or gas at the counter. Too busy complaining that they don't have any money while they blow $8 on ice mochas and post a selfie with their bestie from their $600 phones. Too busy being self-absorbed and drastically over-stating their importance and accomplishments as a generation.

Millenials are developing a cure for cancer and developing way-of-life changing solutions??
Gen Y gave us facebook, and boy is everyone glad for that. What did everyone do before the greatest time waster of all time? What military vet wouldn't feel like they should have done MORE for their country when compared to Mark Zuckerberg and the Kardashians?? Of course, what do I know? Surviving another week on the Bachelor must be a hell of a lot more stressful than landing on Omaha Beach.

"Millenials are entering the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever."
That is absolutely 100% not true. Millenials are however, flunking out of college at a greater rate than any generation in history, and that is a fact. They are also carrying $1 trillion in student debt, an average of $45,000 per member of Gen Y.

Young man, do yourself a favor and have a sit down conversation with a member of the "greatest generation" to ever live. Have that person tell you about growing up as a child during the depression, and serving their country during World War II. Ask them what it was like to start working full time at age 16 because they didn't have the luxury of graduating from High School.

Ask them to define sacrifice, work ethic, and servitude. And when you're done with that conversation, thank them that you have the FREEDOM to enjoy such a "miserable" life in the greatest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) country in the world.

STANDING OVATION! ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!

POST OF THE YEAR!

Well done Zonks! Beer's on me at the World 100! PM me!

fryefan
02-16-2017, 12:35 AM
Bowyer didn't say that the Bloomquist being late strategy was an advantage. He said that a guy shouldn't show up late, barely run the show, and still get a provisional.

And he is 100% correct. Doesn't matter who it is.

fryefan
02-16-2017, 12:38 AM

You hit the nail squarely on the head.

non driving fool
02-16-2017, 01:10 AM
Zonks that is so well said it brings tears to my eyes! I had an uncle that grew up as a kid in the 30s right on rt 30 in the family garage, he left school early to fight the war and was one of many very young men to wade in on the beaches of Normandy. He made it back untouched but many never returned. I new him as one of the finest tool and die makers around and he helped me learn to work when I was too young to break a bolt loose. with as much time as I spent with him over the years I never new of his march up that beach until he died and someone else told me. He was a young man that did what needed to be done then came home and lived 80 yrs as a quiet humble man. We should all be so lucky!

Driver50x
02-16-2017, 06:36 AM
Wow, great story Non Driving.And a thumbs up to Zonks, that's spot on.

Stede Bonnet
02-16-2017, 08:06 AM

You do know Bill Clinton lowered the difficulty of the SAT's back in the late 90's so the next gen wouldn't look so... uneducated. Scores were dropping nationwide, so his solution was to make things easier and in turn have them believe they are the "Golden Generation", the savior of all mankind. Being able to use apps is not a sign of intelligence, and mass narcissism isn't a virtue. Having a smart phone does not raise the owners IQ. Its NOT their fault mind you, government and public education gave them the shaft. Instead of teaching them how to think, they taught them what to think and had them repeat it, this is why younger voters typically vote democrat, the party platform sounds like what they were told to believe in. Later on when reality of life shows up, some come to their senses and ask the old farts, "what they should do..."

Get well soon, Scott.

zyoung25
02-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Someone really put their foot in their mouth here.....woof

stock car driver
02-16-2017, 08:20 AM
You do know Bill Clinton lowered the difficulty of the SAT's back in the late 90's

Reference???

The Clinton Presidency: A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity

Longest economic expansion in American history
The President's strategy of fiscal discipline, open foreign markets and investments in the American people helped create the conditions for a record 115 months of economic expansion. Our economy has grown at an average of 4 percent per year since 1993.

More than 22 million new jobs
More than 22 million jobs were created in less than eight years -- the most ever under a single administration, and more than were created in the previous twelve years.

Highest homeownership in American history
A strong economy and fiscal discipline kept interest rates low, making it possible for more families to buy homes. The homeownership rate increased from 64.2 percent in 1992 to 67. 7 percent, the highest rate ever.

Lowest unemployment in 30 years
Unemployment dropped from more than 7 percent in 1993 to just 4.0 percent in November 2000. Unemployment for African Americans and Hispanics fell to the lowest rates on record, and the rate for women is the lowest in more than 40 years.

Raised education standards, increased school choice, and doubled education and training investment
Since 1992, reading and math scores have increased for 4th, 8th, and 12th graders, math SAT scores are at a 30-year high, the number of charter schools has grown from 1 to more than 2,000, forty-nine states have put in place standards in core subjects and federal investment in education and training has doubled.

Largest expansion of college opportunity since the GI Bill
President Clinton and Vice President Gore have nearly doubled financial aid for students by increasing Pell Grants to the largest award ever, expanding Federal Work-Study to allow 1 million students to work their way through college, and by creating new tax credits and scholarships such as Lifetime Learning tax credits and the HOPE scholarship. At the same time, taxpayers have saved $18 billion due to the decline in student loan defaults, increased collections and savings from the direct student loan program.

Connected 95 percent of schools to the Internet
President Clinton and Vice President Gore's new commitment to education technology, including the E-Rate and a 3,000 percent increase in educational technology funding, increased the percentage of schools connected to the Internet from 35 percent in 1994 to 95 percent in 1999.

Lowest crime rate in 26 years
Because of President Clinton's comprehensive anti-crime strategy of tough penalties, more police, and smart prevention, as well as common sense gun safety laws, the overall crime rate declined for 8 consecutive years, the longest continuous drop on record, and is at the lowest level since 1973.

100,000 more police for our streets
As part of the 1994 Crime Bill, President Clinton enacted a new initiative to fund 100,000 community police officers. To date more than 11,000 law enforcement agencies have received COPS funding.

Enacted most sweeping gun safety legislation in a generation
Since the President signed the Brady bill in 1993, more than 600,000 felons, fugitives, and other prohibited persons have been stopped from buying guns. Gun crime has declined 40 percent since 1992.

Family and Medical Leave Act for 20 million Americans
To help parents succeed at work and at home, President Clinton signed the Family and Medical Leave Act in 1993. Over 20 million Americans have taken unpaid leave to care for a newborn child or sick family member.

Smallest welfare rolls in 32 years
The President pledged to end welfare as we know it and signed landmark bipartisan welfare reform legislation in 1996. Since then, caseloads have been cut in half, to the lowest level since 1968, and millions of parents have joined the workforce. People on welfare today are five times more likely to be working than in 1992.

Higher incomes at all levels
After falling by nearly $2,000 between 1988 and 1992, the median family's income rose by $6,338, after adjusting for inflation, since 1993. African American family income increased even more, rising by nearly $7,000 since 1993. After years of stagnant income growth among average and lower income families, all income brackets experienced double-digit growth since 1993. The bottom 20 percent saw the largest income growth at 16.3 percent.

Lowest poverty rate in 20 years
Since Congress passed President Clinton's Economic Plan in 1993, the poverty rate declined from 15.1 percent to 11.8 percent last year — the largest six-year drop in poverty in nearly 30 years. There are now 7 million fewer people in poverty than in 1993. The child poverty rate declined more than 25 percent, the poverty rates for single mothers, African Americans and the elderly have dropped to their lowest levels on record, and Hispanic poverty dropped to its lowest level since 1979.

Lowest teen birth rate in 60 years
In his 1995 State of the Union Address, President Clinton challenged Americans to join together in a national campaign against teen pregnancy. The birth rate for teens aged 15-19 declined every year of the Clinton Presidency, from 60.7 per 1,000 teens in 1992 to a record low of 49.6 in 1999.

Lowest infant mortality rate in American history
The Clinton Administration expanded efforts to provide mothers and newborn children with health care. Today, a record high 82 percent of all mothers receive prenatal care. The infant mortality rate has dropped from 8.5 deaths per 1,000 in 1992 to 7.2 deaths per 1,000 in 1998, the lowest rate ever recorded.

Deactivated more than 1,700 nuclear warheads from the former Soviet Union
Efforts of the Clinton-Gore Administration led to the dismantling of more than 1,700 nuclear warheads, 300 launchers and 425 land and submarine based missiles from the former Soviet Union.

Protected millions of acres of American land
President Clinton has protected more land in the lower 48 states than any other president. He has protected 5 new national parks, designated 11 new national monuments and expanded two others and proposed protections for 60 million acres of roadless areas in America's national forests.

Paid off $360 billion of the national debt
Between 1998-2000, the national debt was reduced by $363 billion — the largest three-year debt pay-down in American history. We are now on track to pay off the entire debt by 2009.

Converted the largest budget deficit in American history to the largest surplus
Thanks in large part to the 1993 Deficit Reduction Act, the 1997 Balanced Budget Act, and President Clinton's call to save the surplus for debt reduction, Social Security, and Medicare solvency, America has put its fiscal house in order. The deficit was $290 billion in 1993 and expected to grow to $455 billion by this year. Instead, we have a projected surplus of $237 billion.

Lowest government spending in three decades
Under President Clinton federal government spending as a share of the economy has decreased from 22.2 percent in 1992 to a projected 18.5 percent in 2000, the lowest since 1966.

Lowest federal income tax burden in 35 years
President Clinton enacted targeted tax cuts such as the Earned Income Tax Credit expansion, $500 child tax credit, and the HOPE Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Tax Credits. Federal income taxes as a percentage of income for the typical American family have dropped to their lowest level in 35 years.

More families own stock than ever before
The number of families owning stock in the United States increased by 40 percent since 1992.

Most diverse cabinet in American history
The President has appointed more African Americans, women and Hispanics to the Cabinet than any other President in history. He appointed the first female Attorney General, the first female Secretary of State and the first Asian American cabinet secretary ever.

Stede Bonnet
02-16-2017, 08:22 AM

Then when are provisionals suppose to be used?
What dictates hardship?

Excuse me, but he did show up(injured). Ran the race as best he could and got in a wreck. So because he is the defending champion it should be more difficult for him to race? Does that mean if someone had a great job last year and got hurt and can't work, that they shouldn't get any of the benefits they paid into because they did so well last year? I'm actually not a Bloomer fan, but I do believe in helping someone when they are down. I think the haters see this as an opportunity to sink the man they hate and Clint Bowyer, if he really said what he said, disgust me. Provisionals were earned and should be honored(without new stipulations) and only drivers should have a say on the hardship point deal, NOT car owners. The man is sick enough to be in a hospital.... HELLO!

And yes despite the lengthy flatulence post above mine, Bill Clinton DID lower the difficulty of the SAT's in and effort to improve scores. No I'm not gonna spend my day searching for links to prove the truth, I lived it, I was there, he himself announced this strategy in a press conference. He takes credit for a lot of stuff he had zero to do with. Later.

Senroc-Systems
02-16-2017, 08:26 AM
Hey SCD, stop with facts in your posts. The Conservatives can't handle the truth.

Nicely done......

HEAVY DUTY
02-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Wow, Scott Bloomquist injuring his finger causes a political argument. Stede Bonnet, wasn't the Bell Curve written about what you are talking about?

Stede Bonnet
02-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Wow, Scott Bloomquist injuring his finger causes a political argument. Stede Bonnet, wasn't the Bell Curve written about what you are talking about?

The bell curve was something that already existed, this was an actual dumbing down of the actual SAT test, to effect the results. The bell curve wasn't used in the schools I attended, but I had heard of it. My father said it was in practice when he was in college and that would've been the late 50's.

Subscription Deleted.

GA-DIRT
02-16-2017, 09:06 AM
Well said Z32 well said

fastford
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM
You do know Bill Clinton lowered the difficulty of the SAT's back in the late 90's so the next gen wouldn't look so... uneducated. Scores were dropping nationwide, so his solution was to make things easier and in turn have them believe they are the "Golden Generation", the savior of all mankind. Being able to use apps is not a sign of intelligence, and mass narcissism isn't a virtue. Having a smart phone does not raise the owners IQ. Its NOT their fault mind you, government and public education gave them the shaft. Instead of teaching them how to think, they taught them what to think and had them repeat it, this is why younger voters typically vote democrat, the party platform sounds like what they were told to believe in. Later on when reality of life shows up, some come to their senses and ask the old farts, "what they should do..."

Get well soon, Scott.

did clinton do this before or after he signed into law the final version of the disaster known as NAFTA ?

stock car driver
02-16-2017, 09:34 AM
The bell curve was something that already existed, this was an actual dumbing down of the actual SAT test, to effect the results. The bell curve wasn't used in the schools I attended, but I had heard of it. My father said it was in practice when he was in college and that would've been the late 50's.

Subscription Deleted.

Makes sense delete vs post your reference.

cutman
02-16-2017, 09:42 AM
I'm confused, are we saying Scott can't take the SAT because of his hand injury or did he score higher because it was dumbed down?

Josh Bayko
02-16-2017, 09:44 AM
I'm confused, are we saying Scott can't take the SAT because of his hand injury or did he score higher because it was dumbed down?

I'm pretty sure the only SAT Scott ever took was the time he installed a new seat in the race car and sat in it.

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Isnt that where your son, SS, was conceived? :)Naw it was a hay loft. Thats why hes into farm animals

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Carefull now. Litey is dd45 son tooBite your tongue. If he was my son Id leave him in Debos pigeon coop

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-16-2017, 10:34 AM
Bite your tongue. If he was my son Id leave him in Debos pigeon coop

Your missing him arent you. You are going thru withdrawl not being able to reply to his posts.

Give it time he will be back!

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 10:42 AM
I'm confused, are we saying Scott can't take the SAT because of his hand injury or did he score higher because it was dumbed down?Lmfao thats good one

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 10:43 AM
SCD yeah he did all that...then he signed NAFTA...what a legacy

NormP
02-16-2017, 11:27 AM
did clinton do this before or after he signed into law the final version of the disaster known as NAFTA ?

Hey fastford, stop with facts in your posts. The liberals can't handle the truth.

Nicely done......

dalemcfan
02-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 12:28 PM
Your missing him arent you. You are going thru withdrawl not being able to reply to his posts.Give it time he will be back!Thanx for the warning

Highside Hustler25
02-16-2017, 12:29 PM
Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.

Shhhhhhhhh. Don't tell the babbler from Barbados that. He'll quit dribbling all his knowledge to us.:rolleyes:

W2Racing09
02-16-2017, 12:59 PM
Let me just go on record as saying that there is absolutely nothing good that can come of a political discussion on 4m. I absolutely cannot imagine a worse place for a political argument, especially if you are on the Liberal/Independant side who is likely outnumbered 20-25:1 in favor of hardcore Conservatives.

Thanks,
Jeff.

zach51
02-16-2017, 01:39 PM
Before anybody thinks I have left with my tail between my legs, everybody is entitled to their opinion. I do not think lesser of any person for voicing their opinion. I didn't step in anything. If you think Millennials are ignorant, that is fine. If you think people use their phones too much now, that is fine (and I don't disagree with you). But realize that it is not the 1930's anymore. It is today. If you don't want to get on board, or at least be willing to embrace the youth, that is proof that you have your head in the sand.

If you asked somebody that grew up in the depression and went to work at age 13 and walked both ways uphill, they would rather have the lives most of us have now, which means we are making progress. More people are flunking out of college now because more people are GOING to college, and have better opportunity. More people are stuggling in high school because more are GOING to high school.

We can swing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s all day long, but don't just piss on a whole generation because your grandkids have cell phones and know how to use them.

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 01:44 PM

So right , generation today dont have a clue . They do think they are so smart .
If we lost our electronics today , this generation would be f@%ucked . Would have no
clue how to continue on . They even act as they invented every thing we have today .
If not for pioneers that improves everything , we have none of the things we have today.
My point is like you said , they would be somewhere in a office sucking on mochas , sitting
on there sorry a$$ . Because they surely dont know how to work . They think everything is free
Hey we always go low , because they always go high . And I mean that . lol lol lol .
Hurry Scott they think you are done . get well soon .

President Clinton
02-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Lives we have now?????? Hahahaha more government assistance needed now than ever. Lazy bunch of good for nothing people is what we as an older generation have raised, so in reality it is our fault!

zach51
02-16-2017, 01:51 PM
Some of ya'll might want to move to Cuba or Russia, it will be just like it was in the 30-50's since that was such a great time in your eyes.

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Some of ya'll might want to move to Cuba or Russia, it will be just like it was in the 30-50's since that was such a great time in your eyes.

No what we needed was better birth control . Then we could enjoy this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) more .

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Like i said this generation thinks they built this $hit .

zach51
02-16-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm sure there is a Millennial working hard to develop that for ya pal.

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 02:14 PM
What a bigger phone for my ear.

zach51
02-16-2017, 02:20 PM
Or your a$$, wherever you prefer it to go. All I'm saying is, if you want to talk "ignorance", ignorance is blaming everything on one generation that (whether you like it or not) is going to be our only hope to even coming close to hanging with Japan and China in order maintain the $hit you speak of that Millennials didn't build.

cutman
02-16-2017, 02:39 PM
If Bloomer is unable to right due to his injury, can someone fill in his SAT answers for him? Or is that cheating?

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Or your a$$, wherever you prefer it to go. All I'm saying is, if you want to talk "ignorance", ignorance is blaming everything on one generation that (whether you like it or not) is going to be our only hope to even coming close to hanging with Japan and China in order maintain the $hit you speak of that Millennials didn't build.

It seems your the ignorant a$$. I was born raised here working for everything I have .
not like the crying a$$ losers that cannot take it . mad as hell cause the free world will not
be free no more . But the when the he11 are they going to shut the f#@uck up . So I don,t
have to go to China . That,s why I voted trump . Don,t get mad get glad. And if the future
is this generation this place will be un,united states of america . Wake up and look around .

klemmabyna
02-16-2017, 03:20 PM
until I see a DirtonDirt story saying the millenials caused bloomquist's injury, I calling bull$hit on 95% of this thread.

dad is an old timer, daughters are millenials. and I'm (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) proud of all of them.

KAOS
02-16-2017, 03:23 PM
I see more dumbass old people who can't handle Facebook more than any thing else always posting actual fake news stories like Ten Things Trump is doing right that the media doesn't want to tell you:Number 3 would make most Dems switch to Republicans, or Can you see the Monkey in this Picture Only 5% of the World Can.

COKEandaSMILE
02-16-2017, 03:36 PM
until I see a DirtonDirt story saying the millenials caused bloomquist's injury, I calling bull$hit on 95% of this thread.

dad is an old timer, daughters are millenials. and I'm (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) proud of all of them.

Brilliant,
Thread over!

MEE
02-16-2017, 03:36 PM
I think this thread should be deleted..........

Thats how I feel.

Just an old timer speaking out loud..

reid boys
02-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Anybody else find it funny people are complaining about people using social media on social media?

TS FAN
02-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Hope he gets back soon. But 5 pages on a finger injury? Who would have thunk it??? LOL

W2Racing09
02-16-2017, 03:51 PM
It seems your the ignorant a$$. I was born raised here working for everything I have .
not like the crying a$$ losers that cannot take it . mad as hell cause the free world will not
be free no more . But the when the he11 are they going to shut the f#@uck up . So I don,t
have to go to China . That,s why I voted trump . Don,t get mad get glad. And if the future
is this generation this place will be un,united states of america . Wake up and look around .

I think we all worked for everything we have, no matter if we are Millennials, or Baby Boomers or anything in between.

My father's ex-wife could teach a college level class on collecting assistance from the State and she is far from a Millennial, meanwhile myself, and all of my brothers and sisters, as well as my wife and all of her siblings have good paying jobs that we obtained from going to college and working hard and we are all considered Millennials.

I've got news for you, what anyone might call "The Greatest Generation" still has its fair share of useless people just like every generation does.

ALLDIRT
02-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Anybody else find it funny people are complaining about people using social media on social media?

Sorry i high jacked this thread . Just could not help my self . Just the losers keep on
going . I am a racer my , my sons a racer , but when you keep on bashing racers ,
like um or not after a while it just will get ya . Today,s world will catch up to them .
Biggest bunch of haters i ever heard.

W2Racing09
02-16-2017, 03:53 PM
Sorry i high jacked this thread . Just could not help my self . Just the losers keep on
going . I am a racer my , my sons a racer , but when you keep on bashing racers ,
like um or not after a while it just will get ya . Today,s world will catch up to them .
Biggest bunch of haters i ever heard.

There are certainly some "Haters" in this thread, no argument there.

Thanks,
Jeff.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.Aren't you just full of breaking news.;)

Everyone knew that I'd hope. In no way did it have anything to do with how he ran Friday or being late.

Sure as he!! wasn't the point I was making anyway.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-16-2017, 04:21 PM
How in the fuk can you people take a thread about Bloomer fuking up his finger and make it political BS? Once again, speaks volumes about the people on here.

Everyone wanting to use labels, and your label is better than mine. Have we learned nothing yet with the labeling BS? Every generation has good people and sh!theads. I can look through my family, from 20-70, some vote Dem, some vote R, guess what. Don't make a dam difference on wether or not they are a sh!thead or a good person. We are Americans, I don't give a sh!t how you vote, your skin color, sex, straight or gay, whatever. Are you a good person and provide for yourself and your family. And try in some way to better yourself, your family, your community, and so on.

Take your labels and stick them up your a$$.

bullittwrench
02-16-2017, 04:32 PM
I cut my finger yesterday and now it's infected and hurts. Doctor says I'm day to day.

W2Racing09
02-16-2017, 04:40 PM
How in the fuk can you people take a thread about Bloomer fuking up his finger and make it political BS? Once again, speaks volumes about the people on here.

Everyone wanting to use labels, and your label is better than mine. Have we learned nothing yet with the labeling BS? Every generation has good people and sh!theads. I can look through my family, from 20-70, some vote Dem, some vote R, guess what. Don't make a dam difference on wether or not they are a sh!thead or a good person. We are Americans, I don't give a sh!t how you vote, your skin color, sex, straight or gay, whatever. Are you a good person and provide for yourself and your family. And try in some way to better yourself, your family, your community, and so on.

Excellent post.

Thank you,
Jeff.

dalemcfan
02-16-2017, 04:50 PM
Aren't you just full of breaking news.;)

Everyone knew that I'd hope. In no way did it have anything to do with how he ran Friday or being late.

Sure as he!! wasn't the point I was making anyway.

It wasn't directed at you buddy. It was directed at Stede Bonnet who I interpreted as insinuating that him being late on Friday was due to the injury.

noballsnobabies
02-16-2017, 04:54 PM
His car is unloaded and warming up

TS FAN
02-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Is it one of those new driverless cars???? LOLOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Is it one of those new driverless cars???? LOLOL

Theres a maniquin in it w a helmet on being run remote control from the pits!

GO BLOOMER U DA MAN!

FINGERS UP!

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 05:41 PM

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/17967-Audience-Clapping-Gif.gif?1

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 05:48 PM

Never will forget your guy blocking Bloomquist at the World 100 and getting wrecked for it, will ya??? How long ago has that been now???

Nasty55
02-16-2017, 05:50 PM

Great Post by the way!!

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM

Millennials are a brainwashed generation for a fact. Many misdirected individuals that are failures. Not all of them, but a lot for sure.

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Some of ya'll might want to move to Cuba or Russia, it will be just like it was in the 30-50's since that was such a great time in your eyes.I wouldnt mind moving to Russia if Putin was right about the hookers there... lmao

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 07:00 PM
If Bloomer is unable to right due to his injury, can someone fill in his SAT answers for him? Or is that cheating?Lmao... your cracking me up cutman...lmao

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Anybody else find it funny people are complaining about people using social media on social media?That too is funny...lmao

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 07:04 PM
How in the fuk can you people take a thread about Bloomer fuking up his finger and make it political BS? Once again, speaks volumes about the people on here.Everyone wanting to use labels, and your label is better than mine. Have we learned nothing yet with the labeling BS? Every generation has good people and sh!theads. I can look through my family, from 20-70, some vote Dem, some vote R, guess what. Don't make a dam difference on wether or not they are a sh!thead or a good person. We are Americans, I don't give a sh!t how you vote, your skin color, sex, straight or gay, whatever. Are you a good person and provide for yourself and your family. And try in some way to better yourself, your family, your community, and so on.Take your labels and stick them up your a$$.Well said sir.....

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 07:06 PM
I cut my finger yesterday and now it's infected and hurts. Doctor says I'm day to day.Soak it in cider... will be better in the morning

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-16-2017, 07:16 PM
Dd45
you got that keyboard wfo.
But he!! Thats what you good at.... Keyboard racing!

Highside Hustler25
02-16-2017, 07:36 PM

Absolutely.

MI Dirt Fan
02-16-2017, 07:45 PM
This is still just a chat FORUM. Not sure if it's still considered "social media"

stock car driver
02-16-2017, 07:48 PM
And yes despite the lengthy flatulence post above mine, Bill Clinton DID lower the difficulty of the SAT's in and effort to improve scores. No I'm not gonna spend my day searching for links to prove the truth, I lived it, I was there, he himself announced this strategy in a press conference. He takes credit for a lot of stuff he had zero to do with. Later.

Why would it take all day to find your reference, if its out there a few quick searches should find it... Granted of course the first thing when I read your statement about the SAT was search as many possible ways as I could think to and found nothing..

Since its your story one would think you would have more to offer to validate it than your word cus you were there, that doesnt add up to anything on a www forum

stock car driver
02-16-2017, 07:50 PM
stede bonnet

18th century pirate

man your old

Josh Bayko
02-16-2017, 07:58 PM
This is still just a chat FORUM. Not sure if it's still considered "social media"

You're talking to other people, so yes, forums are a form of social media.

dirtdobber45
02-16-2017, 08:01 PM
Dd45 you got that keyboard wfo.But he!! Thats what you good at.... Keyboard racing!Im good at a lot of things big boy.... dont forget that

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 08:41 PM
Why would it take all day to find your reference, if its out there a few quick searches should find it... Granted of course the first thing when I read your statement about the SAT was search as many possible ways as I could think to and found nothing..

Since its your story one would think you would have more to offer to validate it than your word cus you were there, that doesnt add up to anything on a www forum

This coming from a blind man??? :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 08:42 PM
stede bonnet

18th century pirate

man your old

How old are you? Better go back to the delivery room and start all over!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2017, 08:48 PM

Dropped them again stock yard. hahahaha

Old SAT vs. New SAT (2016)
Old SAT New SAT
Scoring was---- 600 - 2400 NOW--- 400 - 1600
Subscore and Cross-test Scores available
Timing 3 Hours 45 Minutes 3 Hours (+50 minute optional essay)
Sections
Critical Reading: 200-800
Writing: 200-800
Math: 200-800
Essay (included in Writing score)
Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 200-800
Optional Essay (separately scored)
Guessing Penalty 1/4 guessing penalty no guessing penalty
Format Available in print Available in print or on computer

How was Special Ed for you???

Zonks32x
02-16-2017, 09:36 PM
The "One Hand Man" drove it from 22nd to 7th, must be feeling better.

Mud Packer
02-16-2017, 10:39 PM
After 119 posts I still don't quite understand this thread. Is it about Bloomer injuring his finger or a whole generation of Americans being ignorant and lazy? Or perhaps somehow the blame goes to Bloomer being late to the race that has caused all of this rage? Quite a few people commenting about a racer that they claim they don't care about one way or the other. The entertainment portion of this has been fair so far. Next!

stock car driver
02-17-2017, 08:03 AM
Dropped them again stock yard. hahahaha

Old SAT vs. New SAT (2016)
Old SAT New SAT
Scoring was---- 600 - 2400 NOW--- 400 - 1600
Subscore and Cross-test Scores available
Timing 3 Hours 45 Minutes 3 Hours (+50 minute optional essay)
Sections
Critical Reading: 200-800
Writing: 200-800
Essay (included in Writing score)
Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 200-800
Optional Essay (separately scored)
Guessing Penalty 1/4 guessing penalty no guessing penalty
Format Available in print Available in print or on computer

How was Special Ed for you???

So Bill Clinton changed the Sat in 2016?

Whos special ed?

I had to remove you from the ignore to see your response, I expected something sorta interesting at least... back to the ignore you go, your still as juvenile and uneducated as the gum on my shoe.

https://www.powerscore.com/sat/help/sat_oldvsnew.cfm

a25rjr
02-17-2017, 08:31 AM
WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......

B L O O M E R!

Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!

Driver50x
02-17-2017, 09:05 AM
WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......B L O O M E R!Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!LOL, ya got that right!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-17-2017, 09:57 AM
WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......

B L O O M E R!

Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!

This is about the only thing we can agree on about your boy!

dirtdobber45
02-17-2017, 10:02 AM
stede bonnet 18th century pirate man your oldStock car driver...aka porkchop....21st century idiot....dam your dumb

dirtdobber45
02-17-2017, 10:09 AM
So Bill Clinton changed the Sat in 2016?Whos special ed? I had to remove you from the ignore to see your response, I expected something sorta interesting at least... back to the ignore you go, your still as juvenile and uneducated as the gum on my shoe.https://www.powerscore.com/sat/help/sat_oldvsnew.cfmWhos special ed? ...as Ive said #IDIOT LMAO if your dumb enough to step on gum then maybe you should pull it off and chew. #BRIGHTBOY....NOT LMAO!!!!

dirtdobber45
02-17-2017, 10:09 AM
WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......B L O O M E R!Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!You got that right bro

dirtdobber45
02-17-2017, 10:24 AM
The "One Hand Man" drove it from 22nd to 7th, must be feeling better.Wait til tonight...he'll be a whole lot better

chupp n bloomer fan
02-17-2017, 08:42 PM
I cut my finger yesterday and now it's infected and hurts. Doctor says I'm day to day.Did you cut it to the bone, let it get infected, and wait over 24hrs to get care? Make fun of anything you want, you get an infection that hits your blood stream, then we will see who the tough guy is.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-17-2017, 08:48 PM
Millennials are a brainwashed generation for a fact. Many misdirected individuals that are failures. Not all of them, but a lot for sure.Lol. Where'd you find this brain busting fact? The same place that tells you the people in their late 40's-60's made these people y'all love to b!tch and moan about.

Labels Clayton, keep drinking the label maker Kool-Aid.

dirtdobber45
02-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Wait til tonight...he'll be a whole lot betterWhat did I say??? Finger hurt, broke arm, hung over it dont matter..the man can win ....lol

Clayton_Wetter
02-19-2017, 05:34 PM
Lol. Where'd you find this brain busting fact? The same place that tells you the people in their late 40's-60's made these people y'all love to b!tch and moan about.

Labels Clayton, keep drinking the label maker Kool-Aid.

No Kool-Aid here sir, these are just the facts. Sorry if you are one of them,but at a very young age these people have been brainwashed. A good number of them for a fact.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/09/13/bad-influence-millennials-passing-pc-culture-generation-z/

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/11/11/todays-millennials-are-the-brainwashed-masses/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAarsUjLFM

Clayton_Wetter
02-19-2017, 05:39 PM
So Bill Clinton changed the Sat in 2016?

Whos special ed?

I had to remove you from the ignore to see your response, I expected something sorta interesting at least... back to the ignore you go, your still as juvenile and uneducated as the gum on my shoe.

https://www.powerscore.com/sat/help/sat_oldvsnew.cfm

Hey little boy, who do you think you're kidding? Gonna be a hard life if you ignore everyone that doesn't agree with your ignorance. Maybe you should put everyone except about four other whackos on here on that ignore list??? Kool!!!

stock yard driver!!! Please report to your therapist!!!