PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Bronson

chupp n bloomer fan
02-17-2017, 09:03 PM
Jesus. That move where he took out Hudson and got his spot back, and his numerous other exploits.

jlacey
02-17-2017, 09:05 PM
After the video i saw between he and Keith Nosbisch a few months back I was suprised to see Bronson there

B_K
02-18-2017, 06:51 AM
Guy's intelligence and talent are not on the same level.

dirtnut
02-18-2017, 08:12 AM
THat was bullcrap him getting his spot back!!

Nasty55
02-18-2017, 03:07 PM
CNB Fan I'm with you my friend on this one... Kyle Bronson is a Good wheelman when he keeps his temper in check but let him get flustered or bent out of shape and watch out he turns into a madman who acts like he took his brains out and slapped on a helmet..

WisWildManFan
02-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Reminds of tony izzo jr back in the day

luke81
02-19-2017, 10:46 AM
He may have talent but he's also a total moron. Don't forget, he gets a lot of of weekly wins racing down here in Florida against 15-20 cars that are in equipment that isn't anywhere near the same league that his is. He might as well be racing against a field of street stocks some weeks. Realistically there are only about 5 guys in the state who have an operation even remotely in the same ballpark as what he's given and when he's racing with them he's certainly not always winning. And I've watched him just totally lose his mind so many times. If Nosbisch or Whitener is beating him he will just lose his brains and start beating down the walls, other cars, or anything else that is near him.