PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist lost in Barberville

ALASKA54
02-25-2017, 11:00 PM
Stopped at Circle K in Barberville, to get a snack, after race. Walked in and Scott was asking how to get back to 95. Guess he doesn't have a GPS.

Krooser
02-25-2017, 11:51 PM
Turn left...

a25rjr
02-26-2017, 12:02 AM
The real story is Friday nite. Somehow he and his wife got past the guard at the gate without paying. A cop and track official pulled them out of the Hoosier trailer and made them buy a pit pass and sign a release, on the spot!

Krooser
02-26-2017, 12:04 AM
Like!!!!!!!!!

MI Dirt Fan
02-26-2017, 12:04 AM
The real story is Friday nite. Somehow he and his wife got past the guard at the gate without paying. A cop and track official pulled them out of the Hoosier trailer and made them buy a pit pass and sign a release, on the spot!
Done that a few times. Never got caught though. lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-26-2017, 07:49 AM

So he is only banned from racing then

Nasty55
02-26-2017, 08:04 AM
Whoopityfukndo another B.S. Scott Bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that BLOOMQUIST make's.. Just saying....

ptown
02-26-2017, 08:40 AM
Whoopityfukndo another B.S. Scott Bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that BLOOMQUIST make's.. Just saying....

lol............

93Nelson
02-26-2017, 09:27 AM
There's a photo of him playing at a arcade the other night floating around.

Mantis
02-26-2017, 09:37 AM

Lol.....based off the thread title, I thought this was going to be about him getting a haircut.

golddirt
02-26-2017, 10:56 AM
Or at least an oil change in his hair!

a25rjr
02-26-2017, 12:05 PM

Lucas is his new hair gel!

Gotta keep them sponsors happy!

dirtcrazy4u
02-26-2017, 12:41 PM
Everybody hates a winner. Getting busted not paying is low. I see people stand outside his pit. I see people that hate him and there are those that feel he can do no wrong. Me, I'm glad he's there when I go see a race. No matter to me if he wins or loses because I no he will race anyone hard and you better be racing hard to pass him. Just a minute, there's a kid in the Midwest following his footsteps.

dirtdobber45
02-26-2017, 01:42 PM
whoopityfukndo another b.s. Scott bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that bloomquist make's.. Just saying....lmfao lmfao

oldfart50
02-26-2017, 03:00 PM
Whoopityfukndo another B.S. Scott Bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that BLOOMQUIST make's.. Just saying.... Language please, kids read this board...

dirtdobber45
02-26-2017, 04:12 PM
Language please, kids read this board...They hear worse from mom and dad.

dirtdobber45
02-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Dirtcrazy4u, who is the kid in the Midwest following his footsteps? Curious as can be??Yeah he had me goin. Then he threw that sentence in. Who are you talking about dirtcrazy?

BSDgraphics
02-26-2017, 04:50 PM
anyone got the picture of him at the arcade? I bet he had one of those 3d helmets on!

a25rjr
02-26-2017, 06:17 PM
I wonder ......snnnnnorrrrtttt... how he ended up west of the racetrack, trying to get to I95!

I saw him in the pits right before the feature!

dirtcrazy4u
02-26-2017, 06:44 PM
He drives the 32. SLM has a few young guns that are going to be on the heels of the establishment.

pink floyd
02-26-2017, 06:49 PM
He drives the 32. SLM has a few young guns that are going to be on the heels of the establishment.

chad stapleton??

TS FAN
02-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was. But it did generate several Bloomquist responses, including this one. The guy must be a pretty good racer, but I don't think I am going to be a fan. Needs a haircut.

a25rjr
02-26-2017, 06:53 PM
Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was. But it did generate several Bloomquist responses, including this one. The guy must be a pretty good racer, but I don't think I am going to be a fan. Needs a haircut.

LOL....even when he don't race, we talk about him! He keeps us from getting bored!

TS FAN
02-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Apparently. LOL

dirtcrazy4u
02-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Ok. Ok. Bobbie pierce. The kid is how old ? 19 I believe. By the end of his career the kid along with O'Neal and the way it looks there are definitely a few more names will be tearing up the dirt ovals. Which by the way is a good thing. Personally I DO NOT have a favorite driver anywhere. I go to the races and I want to see a good well run show , a decent track, and good racing. Golden isles for 2 nights after about the 4th heat the track got locked down and the racing was follow the guy in front of you. Screven, the WRG should have been ashamed the way night one went down. 10:14 PM b4 the first SLM heat hit the track. A flag guy that had no business being a flagman.

dirtcrazy4u
02-26-2017, 07:14 PM
Myself, I think the traveling series should put there own flagman in the position.

MI Dirt Fan
02-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was.

Bloomquist was probly was never there, just someone trying to stir the chit pot.

Crashmagnet
02-26-2017, 07:31 PM
This is all FAKE NEWS!!!!

Clayton_Wetter
02-26-2017, 07:39 PM

Coming from a guy that is way overdue for a diaper change????

Clayton_Wetter
02-26-2017, 07:41 PM

George Washington needed a haircut too????

Hope it gets longer just to bug you!!!! :)

IZZOJR16
02-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Stopped at Circle K in Barberville, to get a snack, after race. Walked in and Scott was asking how to get back to 95. Guess he doesn't have a GPS.maybe he was just making small talk. I couldn't fathom him not having some time of technology on hand or in racing hauler to give him directions. second, he's driven up and down America's roads for almost 40 years racing, I would think he's a walking talking map himself.

IZZOJR16
02-26-2017, 10:21 PM
Whoopityfukndo another B.S. Scott Bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that BLOOMQUIST make's.. Just saying....lighten up, Francis. It's Bloomer, I can read threads about him all day. One fascinating dude.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-27-2017, 04:04 AM
Didn't read any posts, but you guys have reached two pages over nothing. Because it mentioned Bloomer. Lol. Gotta love it.

Nasty55
02-27-2017, 04:12 AM
Language please, kids read this board...

Ok Daddy I won't cuss again I'm sorry pop's..... My bad!!

dirtdobber45
02-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Everybody hates a winner. Getting busted not paying is low. I see people stand outside his pit. I see people that hate him and there are those that feel he can do no wrong. Me, I'm glad he's there when I go see a race. No matter to me if he wins or loses because I no he will race anyone hard and you better be racing hard to pass him. Just a minute, there's a kid in the Midwest following his footsteps.
Ok. Ok. Bobbie pierce. The kid is how old ? 19 I believe. By the end of his career the kid along with O'Neal and the way it looks there are definitely a few more names will be tearing up the dirt ovals. Which by the way is a good thing. Personally I DO NOT have a favorite driver anywhere. I go to the races and I want to see a good well run show , a decent track, and good racing. Golden isles for 2 nights after about the 4th heat the track got locked down and the racing was follow the guy in front of you. Screven, the WRG should have been ashamed the way night one went down. 10:14 PM b4 the first SLM heat hit the track. A flag guy that had no business being a flagman.Your trying to say lil Bobby is walking in Scotts footsteps? Really? Naw I dont think so