Shiny Side Up 18
03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
http://www.kankakeecountyspeedway.com/schedule.html

Cardirt0
03-12-2017, 06:48 PM
To Bad was once a real nice track

Shiny Side Up 18
03-12-2017, 06:58 PM
A grand total of 3 nights with supers. I hope at least 20 cars show up for the 8/11 $3K show with Farmer City running that night.

golddirt
03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
That's screwed up

Cardirt0
03-13-2017, 07:37 AM
That's screwed up

Thats being Nice LOL

gman17
03-14-2017, 08:54 AM
Anyone know how much longer that ball bag promoter has left?

dmr37
03-14-2017, 09:07 AM
Maybe it will close again

dirtracer1975
03-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Why don't anyone of you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)TARDS get out from behind your black box and step up to the plate and promote the track atleast it is open. i'm so sick of everyone bashing tracks if you don't like the track don't go no one is making you go. everyone has there likes and dislikes but running your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) mouths makes you look like a retard. the sport is dying and people like you don't help you guys will be the first to bitch when a track you like is closed so lets not help the sport die lets help it succeed. end of rant

gman17
03-14-2017, 11:52 AM
One dik head i wasnt bashing the track. I think the biggest problem with k3 is there pos promoter ask around from drivers to fans. I don't go there been twice and well lets just say until tom is gone i will not be back. The sport is dying cause the younger generation does not care about the sport and would rather do other stuff another fact is cost price of putting a car together these days is outragous.

golddirt
03-14-2017, 12:11 PM
The fairboard is a big issue for getting a good promoter. As far as not
Liking it don't go, well I don't go to kkk anymore. As far as sounding like a retard have you read your one and only
Post!!? Have a good day.

Cardirt0
03-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Why don't anyone of you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)TARDS get out from behind your black box and step up to the plate and promote the track atleast it is open. i'm so sick of everyone bashing tracks if you don't like the track don't go no one is making you go. everyone has there likes and dislikes but running your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) mouths makes you look like a retard. the sport is dying and people like you don't help you guys will be the first to bitch when a track you like is closed so lets not help the sport die lets help it succeed. end of rant

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Takes one to know one LOL.... Lot of good people have asked to run the track people that own it are Dumb a$$