03-14-2017, 01:26 AM
The sign says it all. ↓

dmr37
03-14-2017, 09:11 AM
that sign will be hanging in someone's garage within a week

zyoung25
03-14-2017, 09:36 AM
that sign will be hanging in someone's garage within a week

Same thing I thought. I'd probably steal it if I was Bobby. Illinois must be pretty well known for this. This is from a couple years ago, the guy has won 2 more titles since 14. I think it's pretty cool the towns and state agree to do that.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zgt4bb.png

willardboy
03-14-2017, 10:24 AM
I'm surprised a few rowdy teens running around on the weekends hasn't filled it full of buckshot. Of course that would be between cow tipping and playing mailbox baseball from the bed of a truck. Maybe i'm just use to the teens around Willard KY. lol

Cardirt0
03-14-2017, 02:51 PM
It ant gone yet LOL it will not last long.... Good for Bobby Glad they put it up...

Cardirt0
03-14-2017, 02:54 PM
I'm surprised a few rowdy teens running around on the weekends hasn't filled it full of buckshot. Of course that would be between cow tipping and playing mailbox baseball from the bed of a truck. Maybe i'm just use to the teens around Willard KY. lol

Its on a Main Highway .. They steal them here more then shoot them...If there cool...

fryefan
03-14-2017, 10:17 PM
That is cool. Nice honor for Bobby.

Cardirt0
03-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Just be cause hes from ILL Love or hate him .. he deserves this cause hes from Ill .. I am glad he won it .. Cause I am from Ill and now can say a ILLINI Boy won it... I think Danville Should Put up a Sign that Bobby lives there.. there ant much they can brag about.... I would brag about this If I lived there....in the time of 1 year Him and D Erb.. won races no ILL driver has WON... I LOVE this...28 32 from WWE Jericho says PUT them on the List... LOL

CIRF
03-15-2017, 01:03 PM
If I recall correctly there is a former major league catcher from Oakwood, IL that had a pretty good career. His last name was Fletcher if I recall correctly. Bobby's sign is probably right next to Fletcher's.

Cardirt0
03-15-2017, 02:37 PM
If I recall correctly there is a former major league catcher from Oakwood, IL that had a pretty good career. His last name was Fletcher if I recall correctly. Bobby's sign is probably right next to Fletcher's.

Think i have seen a sign with his name on it...

dmr37
03-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Darrin Fletcher

IZZOJR16
03-16-2017, 12:39 AM
someone spray paint a p8nis on it asap.

Hazelbaker
03-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Classy guy ! Maybe you could set fire to the dumpster at Casey's on the way out of town... or slit the tires on the squad car so they can't run you down and lock you up...

Cardirt0
03-16-2017, 02:36 PM
Classy guy ! Maybe you could set fire to the dumpster at Casey's on the way out of town... or slit the tires on the squad car so they can't run you down and lock you up...

What you exp look at his user name...

dirtdobber45
03-16-2017, 05:12 PM
Its on a Main Highway .. They steal them here more then shoot them...If there cool...Thats the street lil Bobby lives on. City officals will be mad bout that.LMAO

Cardirt0
03-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Thats the street lil Bobby lives on. City officals will be mad bout that.LMAO

Not on the Highway Seen some like that out on the Highway...

t3r3e3
03-16-2017, 08:04 PM

The McDonalds has all the catchers mlb and minor league stuff on the wall. Played for the Expos, among others.

Drpepsi
03-16-2017, 10:41 PM
They should have signs for every military personnel that served in Iraq & Afghanistan. Winning a race is one thing .... putting yourself on the line is another.

J20in1st
03-17-2017, 03:01 AM
Who gives a crap, Roscoe IL gave one to Danica ffs.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-17-2017, 03:41 AM
They should have signs for every military personnel that served in Iraq & Afghanistan. Winning a race is one thing .... putting yourself on the line is another.Not sure what town you're in, but a good bit that are decent size do. Where I grew up had their library as a Memorial to McKinley and the troops. And where I live now, main street has pictures of the service men and women, plus we have a nice memorial set up.