PDA

View Full Version : For Dirt On Dirt Subscribers - Late Model Live on now.

HoosierDirtFan
03-21-2017, 07:02 PM
For Dirt On Dirt subscribers - Late Model Live show is on now.

ptown
03-21-2017, 07:24 PM
Don't mention the weather.

Cardirt0
03-21-2017, 11:48 PM
You use too come on here and someone would tell you Who won, and NOW not a thing, now it tells you to go to a PAY board and pay too find out... The world is not a better place...This place is just a I am not Shour what it is no more.. But Its just sad...

Snake X3
03-22-2017, 01:31 AM
I don't see anything wrong with reminding people that might have forgotten that the show is on. It was one of the best they've done and probably better than anything they've done since The World. Worth watching on replay if you've missed it.

Cardirt0
03-22-2017, 04:22 AM
I don't see anything wrong with reminding people that might have forgotten that the show is on. It was one of the best they've done and probably better than anything they've done since The World. Worth watching on replay if you've missed it.

I did not say a thing about that... READ IT I said its sad that no one comes on here no more and posts so all can see it...If i had D on D i be glad someone reminded me But I miss the someone comes on here and lets Me Know...

wfofan
03-22-2017, 07:31 AM
Yeah...Make 4M Great Again...

zach51
03-22-2017, 07:32 AM
I did not say a thing about that... READ IT I said its sad that no one comes on here no more and posts so all can see it...If i had D on D i be glad someone reminded me But I miss the someone comes on here and lets Me Know...

Every time there is a race someone is posting updates on here as they happen, then there is always discussion about the weekend that was.....I'm not sure what you are talking about....

ptown
03-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Every time there is a race someone is posting updates on here as they happen, then there is always discussion about the weekend that was.....I'm not sure what you are talking about....

He isn't sure either.

Cardirt0
03-22-2017, 02:19 PM

Not like it use too be there were a lot of times this last year i came on here and after the race was over some one would come on and say the top 3 and thats was all...

Cardirt0
03-22-2017, 02:22 PM
Look at it this was 90% of the good people that were on here are GONE it speaks for it Self....

Highside Hustler25
03-22-2017, 03:13 PM

It was a good one Snake. Didn't think Rigsby had a F bomb in him. Cracked me up. Wondered if that was our pal Plunks calling in and giving a plug for Moyer.:D

Bubstr
03-22-2017, 04:26 PM
It was a good one Snake. Didn't think Rigsby had a F bomb in him. Cracked me up. Wondered if that was our pal Plunks calling in and giving a plug for Moyer.:D

If it wasn't Punks, at least punks knows where he stands with Rigsby. Six,6, F bomb Globes..