PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce

zooker25
04-02-2017, 07:14 PM
See he did not make the feature tonight. Any one have any info?

rickybrown1952
04-02-2017, 07:25 PM
He made the feature started outside front row

turnleftandgasit
04-02-2017, 07:50 PM
DoD had Simpson but it should have said Pierce

zooker25
04-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Thanks, I was surprised when I did not see Pierce in the starting field. Saw he finished 3rd sounds like Shirley made a nice move to win the race.

zooker25
04-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Just saw race on DoD. Great race, looked like Moyer pushed Bobby off the track also looked like bobby got 2nd but was scored 3rd. Although that is coming from a Pierce fan!

ptown
04-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Just saw race on DoD. Great race, looked like Moyer pushed Bobby off the track also looked like bobby got 2nd but was scored 3rd. Although that is coming from a Pierce fan!

Yes he did and earlier in the race Moyer also ran Babb up an over the backstretch berm, some dirty blocking driving by Mr Smooth.

Illtsate32
04-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Good racing...im not saying Moyer ran Pierce off the track I think he dropped the rr off before hand....but I will say Moyer is all over the track will not hold a line.....dont complain when you get punted using the track up like that...

cutman
04-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Yes he did and earlier in the race Moyer also ran Babb up an over the backstretch berm, some dirty blocking driving by Mr Smooth.

Lol, come on man, that was just racing. I sometimes wonder why people even watch anymore. Any type of contact, and it's dirty driving. It's short track dirt racing!

smooth32
04-03-2017, 09:50 AM
I wonder how the conversation would be if the shoe was on the other foot? From the grandstands it looks one way, but on the track it's a different way. It's dirt track racing, there is gonna be some bumping and rubbing. I was wondering if Moyer was unhappy about Pierce sliding him for the lead a half track earlier and decided to run him up the track. It's tight and things are happening so fast it could very easily be a racin deal. On to the next race!

powerslide
04-03-2017, 10:18 AM
That's the way I took it smooth32, looked like Moyer left him just enough to hang on to the outside but he drove it over the berm. Bobby knew he through a slider at Moyer that's why he wasn't mad about the other end, if you don't ever give it back to those guys they will keep pulling those same moves on you.

Illstate32 needs some glasses. Moyer ran that enter middle, exit high line for 3/4 of the race, as the moisture moves around so do the drivers.

But I do believe he squeezed bobby because he drove across his nose in the previous turn he's just no davenport in those interviews and doesn't openly admit it.

Cardirt0
04-03-2017, 10:56 AM
I was told by someone that was there that Moyer was just or more aggressive as Bobby he said he did not think Bobby did something wrong...
Add: I was not there just what i was told...

birky time
04-03-2017, 11:23 AM
I give kudos to farmer city for a heck of a track surface for that day race wow!

Highside Hustler25
04-03-2017, 12:26 PM
I wonder how the conversation would be if the shoe was on the other foot? From the grandstands it looks one way, but on the track it's a different way. It's dirt track racing, there is gonna be some bumping and rubbing. I was wondering if Moyer was unhappy about Pierce sliding him for the lead a half track earlier and decided to run him up the track. It's tight and things are happening so fast it could very easily be a racin deal. On to the next race!

Moyer ran Babb the same way laps earlier. He was running a unique line. I think Babb was getting a lil frustrated with it.

NormP
04-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Moyer can do no wrong. He has never drove rough or done anything bad on the track.

Just ask his blind followers.

Cardirt0
04-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Thats why i am with bobby with this one drive them like they drive you.. Moyer good but thinks he is Owed.. I am For when it come to moyer No one owes him $hit....

Illtsate32
04-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Ya powerslide enter middle exit high then dive back to bottom on enter...ie all over the place...he drives like hes the only one on the track...like I said dont complain when you get blasted out of the way...

Clayton_Wetter
04-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Thats why i am with bobby with this one drive them like they drive you.. Moyer good but thinks he is Owed.. I am For when it come to moyer No one owes him $hit....

Oh he's owed alright!!! Especially for all of those old tire deals!

edavis71
04-05-2017, 10:03 PM
lol, come on man, that was just racing. I sometimes wonder why people even watch anymore. Any type of contact, and it's dirty driving. It's short track dirt racing!

great post!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-06-2017, 03:49 AM
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.

Cardirt0
04-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.

I am with you on that if he starts over doing it agen... I be all over him...But he has seem to have backed off the ruff driving some.... So this time They were all doing it.....

MaverickSprints
04-06-2017, 09:12 AM

Exactly! BP throws sliders on the parade lap some nights, it's his style and why he needs a new RR quarter every night. You reap what you sow though, don't expect respect when you don't give any. Not a BP fan, but I'll admit he has talent. Not interested in hearing how exciting he is either...

GRT62
04-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Ya powerslide enter middle exit high then dive back to bottom on enter...ie all over the place...he drives like hes the only one on the track...like I said dont complain when you get blasted out of the way... when you are the leader you can run any line you want. It's the other guys job to find a way around you.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-06-2017, 03:23 PM
when you are the leader you can run any line you want. It's the other guys job to find a way around you.But, you also have to admit, if you don't hold any kind of line, you are going to be hit. You run the Erb line, there's going to be contact. While I agree, you pass the leader and everyone else clean, there's also some give an take involved. If not, there will be issues.

powerslide
04-07-2017, 09:26 AM
I said it earlier and say it again he ran the same line for 20 laps around that place. It made it (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed hard to pass him.

He didn't win all those races throughout his career by being a dummy, as a driver its frustrating to try to pass the guy using all the track but its his right as the leader. Once you get up beside them most of the them will give you room, unless his name is boggs, that guy uses all the track all the time lol

smooth32
04-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.I don't think anyone was whining and I thought that was as clean of a slide job that you can do.

Cardirt0
04-07-2017, 11:45 AM
I don't think anyone was whining and I thought that was as clean of a slide job that you can do.

Thats what most people are saying this time..But there for a will he was out of control.. If he keeps it up most people be fine..

chupp n bloomer fan
04-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Good racing...im not saying Moyer ran Pierce off the track I think he dropped the rr off before hand....but I will say Moyer is all over the track will not hold a line.....dont complain when you get punted using the track up like that...

Ya powerslide enter middle exit high then dive back to bottom on enter...ie all over the place...he drives like hes the only one on the track...like I said dont complain when you get blasted out of the way...

I don't think anyone was whining and I thought that was as clean of a slide job that you can do.Here ya go.

Illtsate32
04-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.So Pierce has made some questionable moves in his young career...so now until the end of time whenever he gets driven dirty people make the excuse that he had it coming....you see the irony in that?

a25rjr
04-07-2017, 06:20 PM
So Pierce has made some questionable moves in his young career...so now until the end of time whenever he gets driven dirty people make the excuse that he had it coming....you see the irony in that?

No , but every driver he threw a bad slider on, deserves to pay him back!

Then again, with that many, it may take till the end of time! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
04-07-2017, 07:29 PM
So Pierce has made some questionable moves in his young career...so now until the end of time whenever he gets driven dirty people make the excuse that he had it coming....you see the irony in that?That's exactly what I'm saying. Every time he's on the track, everyone should just put him in the fence.(insert sarcasm)Use some common sense, of course I don't mean that.

I've said it quite often. And it's why I love dirt late model racing. You fuk with someone, get the reputation as an aggressive/dirty driver, it will get returned. What I'm telling you is his days of being 16 and getting away with some of them moves are over. The irony is now you guys don't like it when it is getting returned. You wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it. Pretty simple, and now the shoes on the other foot and you want sympathy.

Cardirt0
04-07-2017, 07:36 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. Every time he's on the track, everyone should just put him in the fence.(insert sarcasm)Use some common sense, of course I don't mean that.

I've said it quite often. And it's why I love dirt late model racing. You fuk with someone, get the reputation as an aggressive/dirty driver, it will get returned. What I'm telling you is his days of being 16 and getting away with some of them moves are over. The irony is now you guys don't like it when it is getting returned. You wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it. Pretty simple, and now the shoes on the other foot and you want sympathy.

He can keep it clean and still be dam fast.. Now he has too.. if he wants it more then he want to be know as a dirty drive.. He so good he need to remember that and drive clean..he can be so dam fast.. Thats what i want to be know for...

smooth32
04-07-2017, 08:09 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. Every time he's on the track, everyone should just put him in the fence.(insert sarcasm)Use some common sense, of course I don't mean that. I've said it quite often. And it's why I love dirt late model racing. You fuk with someone, get the reputation as an aggressive/dirty driver, it will get returned. What I'm telling you is his days of being 16 and getting away with some of them moves are over. The irony is now you guys don't like it when it is getting returned. You wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it. Pretty simple, and now the shoes on the other foot and you want sympathy.I've not seen one post where someone was wanting sympathy???

Cardirt0
04-07-2017, 08:13 PM
I've not seen one post where someone was wanting sympathy???

I know me and you don't get a long sometimes, but some times you need to just let it Be...

smooth32
04-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I know me and you don't get a long sometimes, but some times you need to just let it Be...Never knew we didn't get along?

Cardirt0
04-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Never knew we didn't get along?

Thats good,, I know that we have Disagreed on Bobby some times... Maybe it was the other 32 that I went at with Sorry if it was...Bobby fun to watch but he was out of it there for a will..Alls good...

Josh Bayko
04-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Pierce is going the same stuff Richards went through. Got a rep for taking dudes out with wreckless moves and ate $hit for a few years. Once everybody got it out of their system everybody stopped driving him that way.

smooth32
04-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Pierce is going the same stuff Richards went through. Got a rep for taking dudes out with wreckless moves and ate $hit for a few years. Once everybody got it out of their system everybody stopped driving him that way.I remember the nickname well, "kid wreckit".

Cardirt0
04-08-2017, 10:52 AM
I remember the nickname well, "kid wreckit".

I am Happy Bobby has found out he can go fast and not have too bang to do it..When he on he fun to watch...

TackyTracker
04-08-2017, 01:01 PM
he sure is fun to watch