PDA

View Full Version : WoO Dirty Dozen

FieldFiller
04-19-2017, 03:42 PM
Does everybody remember the ole World of Outlaws "Dirty Dozen"? If the series were to make a modern version of their 12 heaviest hitters, who would y'all include?

HoosierDirtFan
04-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Does everybody remember the ole World of Outlaws "Dirty Dozen"? If the series were to make a modern version of their 12 heaviest hitters, who would y'all include?

Scott Bloomquist
Josh Richards
Tim McCreadie
Brandon Sheppard
Bobby Pierce
Don O'Neal
Shane Clanton
Tyler Erb
Brandon Overton
Chris Simpson
Billy Moyer Jr.
Dennis Erb Jr.

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 04:09 PM
Scott Bloomquist
Josh Richards
Tim McCreadie
Brandon Sheppard
Bobby Pierce
Don O'Neal
Shane Clanton
Tyler Erb
Brandon Overton
Chris Simpson
Billy Moyer Jr.
Dennis Erb Jr.
Start by taking Pierce out and putting Madden in. Then take out Chris Simpson and put Owens in, take Tyler Erb out and put JD in and then your getting close.

dirtcrazy4u
04-19-2017, 04:16 PM
T-Mac,,Kid Rocket,,Pierce,,EPJ,,Bloomer,,Sheppard,,Overton,,O 'Neal Jr.,,Satterlee,, Moyer Jr. Simpson,,Landers...

Josh Bayko
04-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Bloomquist, Richards, Sheppard, Pierce, Overton, McDowell, Clanton, McCreadie, O'Neal, Lanigan, Madden, Simpson

mccreadiefan39
04-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Bloomquist, Richards, Davenport, McCreadie, Lanigan, O'Neal, Pierce, Owens, Clanton, Eckert, Madden, Sheppard

Pennsboro23
04-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Start by taking Pierce out and putting Madden in. Then take out Chris Simpson and put Owens in, take Tyler Erb out and put JD in and then your getting close.

Leave Moyer jr in and taking out Pierce? That makes a lot of sense.

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 06:25 PM
Leave Moyer jr in and taking out Pierce? That makes a lot of sense.Take them both out. Its more like 1.Bloomquist 2.Richards 3.BShepp 4.Tmac 5.Oneal 6.Clanton 7.Tyler Erb 8.Overton 9.Madden 10.Shirley 11.Owens 12.Marler

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2017, 06:43 PM
Yes Pierce, No Pierce, so what. But Tyler Erb:confused:Holy Sh1t, do a little homework first. Lot of guys before Tyler. And I'd definitely take Pierce before him.

smooth32
04-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Yes Pierce, No Pierce, so what. But Tyler Erb:confused:Holy Sh1t, do a little homework first. Lot of guys before Tyler. And I'd definitely take Pierce before him.Just got to laugh at anybody that doesn't put him in the top 12. I mean cmon, Really? Unreal, just shows how stupid the Pierce haters are because that's all it is, hate and jealousy. I'm sure Bobby, being the most overrated driver, could care less. He's cashing checks, and big ones too. More to come.

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Just got to laugh at anybody that doesn't put him in the top 12. I mean cmon, Really? Unreal, just shows how stupid the Pierce haters are because that's all it is, hate and jealousy. I'm sure Bobby, being the most overrated driver, could care less. He's cashing checks, and big ones too. More to come.Yes he is OVERRATED. And 2k isnt a big check lil buddy. Shows how stupid you are

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Yes Pierce, No Pierce, so what. But Tyler Erb:confused:Holy Sh1t, do a little homework first. Lot of guys before Tyler. And I'd definitely take Pierce before him.Tyler is third in points. Thats not too bad

B_K
04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Bloomquist
Richards
BShepp
Pierce
Madden
Overton
Clanton
McDowell
O'Neal
Tmac
Simpson
Marlar

smooth32
04-19-2017, 07:20 PM
Yes he is OVERRATED. And 2k isnt a big check lil buddy. Shows how stupid you arePlease don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.

Pennsboro23
04-19-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm from West Virginia, so I see Pierce race two or three times a year. I'm no where near a homer. I don't understand the hate for the kid. 20 years old with two Crown Jewels under his belt, and some of you put guys like Tyler Erb who is yet to win a WoO race over him? And Moyer jr as well? I understand it's all opinion here and I get its no big deal who you think is better but I question a lot of your guys late model knowledge.

lugnut24
04-19-2017, 07:26 PM
Take out Simpson ! Then add Devin moran

smooth32
04-19-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm from West Virginia, so I see Pierce race two or three times a year. I'm no where near a homer. I don't understand the hate for the kid. 20 years old with two Crown Jewels under his belt, and some of you put guys like Tyler Erb who is yet to win a WoO race over him? And Moyer jr as well? I understand it's all opinion here and I get its no big deal who you think is better but I question a lot of your guys late model knowledge.I agree. I almost believe they do that just to start crap on this board. How you can not put him in the top 12 is beyond me.

Barbecueboy
04-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Epj
Ecj
Bloomer
Owens
Boggs
Richards
Sheppard
Pierce
Madden
Lanigan
Davenport
tmac

a25rjr
04-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.

So what! He won some races and got on a little hot streak! Some said JD had a record year in 2015, and yet only wont the title by 55 points. He probly would have lost it if the last 2 races had not been rained out.

Tell your little Booby to get on a national tour and run with the big dogs the whole year. Then we'll see what he's made of!

btw, I like him as a driver, but his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 08:57 PM
Leave Moyer jr in and taking out Pierce? That makes a lot of sense.

I thought it said Moyer, didn't notice the Jr. at the end.

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 09:01 PM
btw, I like him as a driver, but his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!

His fans get more butt hurt over the little constructive criticism than his haters get butt hurt over his fans. lol

smooth32
04-19-2017, 09:32 PM
So what! He won some races and got on a little hot streak! Some said JD had a record year in 2015, and yet only wont the title by 55 points. He probly would have lost it if the last 2 races had not been rained out.Tell your little Booby to get on a national tour and run with the big dogs the whole year. Then we'll see what he's made of!btw, I like him as a driver, but his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!Newsflash princess, being on a national tour doesn't mean squat! Just means you have money to blow. Wanna compare? Compare dollars won vs expenses

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 09:37 PM
Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.Weve already discussed those two wins you named on another thread go check it out. Majority of those wins were on the helltour. Which is a high dollar regional races with regional drivers. Wow big competition...lmao. Obtw there were two races that paid at least 4k last wkend he couldve went to either one of them...get YOUR facts straight. Theres a big difference between the big leagues and the minors. And you said it yourself he is OVERRATED.

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 09:39 PM
So what! He won some races and got on a little hot streak! Some said JD had a record year in 2015, and yet only wont the title by 55 points. He probly would have lost it if the last 2 races had not been rained out.Tell your little Booby to get on a national tour and run with the big dogs the whole year. Then we'll see what he's made of!btw, his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!Exactly^^^^^^

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 09:42 PM
Newsflash princess, being on a national tour doesn't mean squat! Just means you have money to blow. Wanna compare? Compare dollars won vs expensesNo it means no one wants to sponsor him.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.

You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.

NormP
04-19-2017, 09:52 PM
Yes he is OVERRATED. And 2k isnt a big check lil buddy. Shows how stupid you are

The North/South and World 100 both pay way more than 2K. So I'm not so sure you should be as quick to call someone stupid without doing your homework first...

smooth32
04-19-2017, 09:52 PM
You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.He is definitely an uneducated idiot. I'm cool if he don't like Pierce, these 2 races he brought up when he was bashing pierce for running for $2000 at tri city, one was in Kentucky and the other was in New York. He hates Bobby which only means he is gonna hate even more the more he wins.

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 09:54 PM
You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.Your a bobble head? Back to the truck stops again hun? LMAO

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 09:57 PM
You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.

Says the guy with a TMac tattoo

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 09:59 PM
He is definitely an uneducated idiot. I'm cool if he don't like Pierce, these 2 races he brought up when he was bashing pierce for running for $2000 at tri city, one was in Kentucky and the other was in New York. He hates Bobby which only means he is gonna hate even more the more he wins.Uneducated idiot? Really? You dont know me so dont assume you do. Like you assume lil Bobby the best when you said it yourself he was OVERRATED. Now who is the idiot. Obtw did he win in Iowa sat? NOPE. Hes not as good as you keep saying. Oh wait you did say hes OVERRATED. LMFAO

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Says the guy with a TMac tattooLMAO^^^^^ and JD underoos LMAO

dirty bert
04-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Anybody remember who the original 12 were or how many still around . Only one I can think of is Blommer that is still as strong as back then.

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 10:08 PM
Anybody remember who the original 12 were or how many still around . Only one I can think of is Blommer that is still as strong as back then.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?214024-WoO-quot-Dirty-Dozen-quot

dirty bert
04-19-2017, 10:17 PM
Sorry didn't see the list.But Scott and McDowell are bout the only ones still winning the big money races.Does Dan or Auckland still drive anymore

dirtdobber45
04-19-2017, 10:21 PM
I believe Aukland still runs modifieds.

dirty bert
04-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Didn't remember Lanigan was a original member.

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 10:23 PM
That was a thread from I think 2011

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-19-2017, 10:26 PM
Your a bobble head? Back to the truck stops again hun? LMAO

You should know the truck stops all to well

A few trucker friends say they saw you workn the TOA, FLYING J, & your favorite LOVE'S. Its hard to miss you w that scanky wig and red lipstick. Get back to work u lot lizzard you!

dirty bert
04-19-2017, 10:27 PM
Ok i was thinking Arp, Freddy Smith,Moyer,an maybe Babb

KBM18fan
04-19-2017, 10:54 PM
I keep reading all the posts on here and then go back to the original post. Maybe I'm reading it wrong so feel free to correct me (as I know full well someone will) on this. It says if the "Series" were to make a modern day Dirty Dozen, who would it be? Wouldn't that be 12 of the drivers that FOLLOW the series full time? The post didn't say who does everybody have as a Dirty Dozen for everyone that has a SLM. The original Dirty Dozen were guys that followed the series. Seems to me this post asked the same thing.

MI Dirt Fan
04-19-2017, 11:07 PM
Do 12 guys even follow the tour full time?

smooth32
04-19-2017, 11:34 PM
Do 12 guys even follow the tour full time?No! Woo or lucas. Don't see why people put so much stock on these series. People think if you win either one you are a god.

KBM18fan
04-19-2017, 11:34 PM
At this point of the season there are 15 drivers that have been at all 8 shows. I would say they will end up with 13 or 14 to run the entire schedule.

smooth32
04-19-2017, 11:38 PM
Uneducated idiot? Really? You dont know me so dont assume you do. Like you assume lil Bobby the best when you said it yourself he was OVERRATED. Now who is the idiot. Obtw did he win in Iowa sat? NOPE. Hes not as good as you keep saying. Oh wait you did say hes OVERRATED. LMFAOBtw...the "overrated" comment was a joke. Anybody who knows anything about DLM racing got it. Just once again proves you have no idea on what garbage you spew. Now I'm gonna ask the 4m to back me on this, the overrated comment who gets it?

smooth32
04-19-2017, 11:43 PM
At this point of the season there are 15 drivers that have been at all 8 shows. I would say they will end up with 13 or 14 to run the entire schedule.Summernationals get about the same following and race every night but some people don't give that series any credit. To me it's a tougher series racing every night. Not to mention, even though some will discredit it, the local talent at these tracks are not bums, they race on their tracks week after week and usually know the best way around the track. But because they don't tour, they are nobody's. Lol smh. To each their own guess

KBM18fan
04-19-2017, 11:44 PM
No! Woo or lucas. Don't see why people put so much stock on these series. People think if you win either one you are a god. Guess I should have known it would be 1 of the Posse that shoots off. I put stock in it because it DOES matter and mostly because by d@mn I can..... If you want a WoO dozen, a Lucas dozen, and I just go and Cherry Pic my races dozen the you fell free to do that. I'm sure you can fit Bobby in there. Just not where you really want him to be. Until he goes out there and runs a "National" schedule, he isn't going to fall into every "best of the best" category know to racing.

fastford
04-19-2017, 11:51 PM
Epj
Ecj
Bloomer
Owens
Boggs
Richards
Sheppard
Pierce
Madden
Lanigan
Davenport
tmac

im with you BBQBOy , even though im a nightmare fan, might have moved richards between owens and bloomer....

MI Dirt Fan
04-20-2017, 12:23 AM
LMAO^^^^^ and JD underoos LMAO

That quieted him lol With the racing stripe lmao

Snake X3
04-20-2017, 12:24 AM
Bloomquist, Davenport, McCreadie, O'Neal, Pierce, Owens, B-Shep, Dennis Erb, Clanton, Richards, McDowell, Madden

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-20-2017, 12:39 AM
That quieted him lol With the racing stripe lmao

Im still here .

Illtsate32
04-20-2017, 05:22 AM
Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.Smack them down with facts and there best answer is "so what" lmao smh that my friends is blind hatred...

Barbecueboy
04-20-2017, 07:21 AM
im with you BBQBOy , even though im a nightmare fan, might have moved richards between owens and bloomer....

They were in no particular order.....

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Btw...the "overrated" comment was a joke. Anybody who knows anything about DLM racing got it. Just once again proves you have no idea on what garbage you spew. Now I'm gonna ask the 4m to back me on this, the overrated comment who gets it?Ummm nobody backed you lil buddy. Anyone that knows dlm knows you were telling the truth when said hes OVERRATED. Dont crawfish now.

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 09:16 AM
Guess I should have known it would be 1 of the Posse that shoots off. I put stock in it because it DOES matter and mostly because by d@mn I can..... If you want a WoO dozen, a Lucas dozen, and I just go and Cherry Pic my races dozen the you fell free to do that. I'm sure you can fit Bobby in there. Just not where you really want him to be. Until he goes out there and runs a "National" schedule, he isn't going to fall into every "best of the best" category know to racing.Exactly ^^^^ thank you

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Smack them down with facts and there best answer is "so what" lmao smh that my friends is blind hatred...Another #boobyflake has spoken... big whoop

birky time
04-20-2017, 10:17 AM
JACKIE BOGGS is the dirtiest of them all and the last TRUE OUTLAW!

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-20-2017, 11:33 AM
Some folks on this thread live in LA LA land. Anyway, the poster asked about a current WoO Dirty Dozen. It should have names like Chub and Coulter. LOL

00Hdmn
04-20-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm from West Virginia, so I see Pierce race two or three times a year. I'm no where near a homer. I don't understand the hate for the kid. 20 years old with two Crown Jewels under his belt, and some of you put guys like Tyler Erb who is yet to win a WoO race over him? And Moyer jr as well? I understand it's all opinion here and I get its no big deal who you think is better but I question a lot of your guys late model knowledge.

Im not a Pierce Fan at all, don't hate him don't like him but at this point if I made a Dirty Dozen I would want him in there.... Here is mine

Bloomquist
Moyer Sr
Josh Richards
Brandon Sheppard
Bobby Pierce
Tim McCreadie
Brandon Overton
Dale Mcdowell
Chris Madden
JD
Don Oneal
Jimmy Owens

Black F
04-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Smack them down with facts and there best answer is "so what" lmao smh that my friends is blind hatred...

Well look at you!! My oh my ain't you something :D

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Well look at you!! My oh my ain't you something :D

Thats better than a "so what"

Good job blackie a +++

Black F
04-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Thats better than a "so what"

Good job blackie a +++

Something is better then nothing I suppose. Like the little something aka "the jd device" hahaha

rickybrown1952
04-20-2017, 04:43 PM
Summernationals get about the same following and race every night but some people don't give that series any credit. To me it's a tougher series racing every night. Not to mention, even though some will discredit it, the local talent at these tracks are not bums, they race on their tracks week after week and usually know the best way around the track. But because they don't tour, they are nobody's. Lol smh. To each their own guessGood post buddy everything you said is true that is a grueling series for sure

a25rjr
04-20-2017, 05:00 PM
Guess I should have known it would be 1 of the Posse that shoots off. I put stock in it because it DOES matter and mostly because by d@mn I can..... If you want a WoO dozen, a Lucas dozen, and I just go and Cherry Pic my races dozen the you fell free to do that. I'm sure you can fit Bobby in there. Just not where you really want him to be. Until he goes out there and runs a "National" schedule, he isn't going to fall into every "best of the best" category know to racing.

Im glad National Championships don't mean anything(sarcasm). I guess Petty, Johnson, Earnhardt, and Gordons 18 titles are useless as a tit on a boar hog!

rickybrown1952
04-20-2017, 05:06 PM
OK here's the drivers I got as far as the original Dirty Dozen 1.Bloomquist 2.Francis 3.Eckert 4.Dale McDowell 5.Chubb frank 6 Dan schleiper 7.Moyer 8.Clint smith 9.Lanigan10.mccreadie 11.Birkofer 12. John Blankenship

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Im glad National Championships don't mean anything(sarcasm). I guess Petty, Johnson, Earnhardt, and Gordons 18 titles are useless as a tit on a boar hog!Dont say that too loud SS will have pail in hand looking it...lmao

KBM18fan
04-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Im glad National Championships don't mean anything(sarcasm). I guess Petty, Johnson, Earnhardt, and Gordons 18 titles are useless as a tit on a boar hog! I hear ya. I'm not knocking Pierce by any means. I'll give him all the praise he deserves for his Summer Nats wins and Championships. No problem at all with that. But again, this post isn't about a "who's who Dirty Dozen". The poster asked about a WoO Dirty Dozen. Well a modern day Dozen is the guys that follow the series. You can't put Bloomer, Owens, Pierce, Boggs, or any of the other Lucas followers in a WoO Dirty Dozen. He1l you can't put the 2 winningest drivers in WoO history of Richards and Lanigan on the list simply because they run Lucas now. I don't see what the big deal is. Look at the top 15 in WoO points and pick a dozen. That is what the original Dirty Dozen was. To all those that want to start a big fued, go make up a list of a Lucas Dozen, and then an overall Dozen. Why make it so difficult.

a25rjr
04-20-2017, 06:15 PM
I hear ya. I'm not knocking Pierce by any means. I'll give him all the praise he deserves for his Summer Nats wins and Championships. No problem at all with that. But again, this post isn't about a "who's who Dirty Dozen". The poster asked about a WoO Dirty Dozen. Well a modern day Dozen is the guys that follow the series. You can't put Bloomer, Owens, Pierce, Boggs, or any of the other Lucas followers in a WoO Dirty Dozen. He1l you can't put the 2 winningest drivers in WoO history of Richards and Lanigan on the list simply because they run Lucas now. I don't see what the big deal is. Look at the top 15 in WoO points and pick a dozen. That is what the original Dirty Dozen was. To all those that want to start a big fued, go make up a list of a Lucas Dozen, and then an overall Dozen. Why make it so difficult.

Same here.....but his fans, though!....Quite the touchy bunch!

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 06:25 PM
I hear ya. I'm not knocking Pierce by any means. I'll give him all the praise he deserves for his Summer Nats wins and Championships. No problem at all with that. But again, this post isn't about a "who's who Dirty Dozen". The poster asked about a WoO Dirty Dozen. Well a modern day Dozen is the guys that follow the series. You can't put Bloomer, Owens, Pierce, Boggs, or any of the other Lucas followers in a WoO Dirty Dozen. He1l you can't put the 2 winningest drivers in WoO history of Richards and Lanigan on the list simply because they run Lucas now. I don't see what the big deal is. Look at the top 15 in WoO points and pick a dozen. That is what the original Dirty Dozen was. To all those that want to start a big fued, go make up a list of a Lucas Dozen, and then an overall Dozen. Why make it so difficult.Your right KBM... guess they would be the top twelve in points now.

Illtsate32
04-20-2017, 06:31 PM
People go way harder bashing him than the Pierce fans defend him you guys are the ones with the low key infatuation with him lmao....

dirtdobber45
04-20-2017, 06:43 PM
People go way harder bashing him than the Pierce fans defend him you guys are the ones with the low key infatuation with him lmao....Ok lil buddy... whatever you say. Was your cocoa good? #boobyflake..lmao

#FALSuperman
04-20-2017, 07:11 PM
Bloomquist, Richards, Davenport, McCreadie, Lanigan, O'Neal, Pierce, Owens, Clanton, Eckert, Madden, SheppardI like your list, except replace Eckert with Overton

Black F
04-20-2017, 07:51 PM
Ok lil buddy... whatever you say. Was your cocoa good? #boobyflake..lmao

Your getting close to Bobby here to get to his sis might work with all that cocoala! You devil you :cool:

a25rjr
04-20-2017, 07:59 PM
People go way harder bashing him than the Pierce fans defend him you guys are the ones with the low key infatuation with him lmao....

Your glasses definitely need cleaning....or you need a new prescription!

Black F
04-20-2017, 08:20 PM
Your glasses definitely need cleaning....or you need a new prescription!

Lil Bobby don't wear glasses. I'v seen him run into the wall thinking it was another race car!

rickybrown1952
04-20-2017, 09:09 PM
I like your list, except replace Eckert with OvertonYeah I agree with that that makes up a good new dirty dozen

FieldFiller
04-23-2017, 04:17 PM
I was hoping that when considering their drivers people would keep in mind that the "Dirty Dozen" actually followed the WoO tour and were contractually obligated to attend series events. With this in mind, a lot of the lists that were posted wouldn't entirely make sense. I guess I should have been clear about criteria in the original post. However, using the lists that were posted in this thread a 2017 version of the dozen would consist of...1. Scott Bloomquist2. Josh Richards3. Tim McCreadie4. Brandon Sheppard5. Bobby Pierce6. Chris Madden7. Don O'Neal8. Shane Clanton9. Brandon Overton10. Jimmy Owens11. Jonathan Davenport12. Dale McDowellWhen I was counting the votes to construct the new "Dirty Dozen" there were a few interesting things that stood out to me...-only 3 drivers that made the list are currently in the top 12 in WoO points-6 drivers are currently in the top 12 in Lucas Oil points-Billy Moyer Sr. only received 1 vote and that wasn't until page 3 (considering the numerous references of Moyer as the GOAT on here I found that surprising)-Bloomer, Richards, B-Shepp, and T-Mac were the only drivers to receive votes in all lists-Pierce and Madden received votes in all but one list-Only 2 members of the original list made this 2017 version

klemmabyna
04-25-2017, 09:24 AM
Original Dirty Dozen:

#12 Rick Aukland
#E1 Mike Balzano
#0 Scott Bloomquist
#24 Rick Eckert
#15 Steve Francis
#1* Chub Frank
#75 Bart Hartman
#29 Darrell Lanigan
#17M Dale McDowell
#21 Billy Moyer
#9 Dan Schlieper
#6m Wendell Wallace

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Your getting close to Bobby here to get to his sis might work with all that cocoala! You devil you :cool:Oh dont talk about his sister. Youll have Mr. Monthly Butthurts come on here crying about how your talking about someones daughter... lmao

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 04:25 PM
People go way harder bashing him than the Pierce fans defend him you guys are the ones with the low key infatuation with him lmao....Only with the boobyflakes. Theyre so fun to listen to them whine..lmao

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 04:43 PM
I was hoping that when considering their drivers people would keep in mind that the "Dirty Dozen" actually followed the WoO tour and were contractually obligated to attend series events. With this in mind, a lot of the lists that were posted wouldn't entirely make sense. I guess I should have been clear about criteria in the original post. However, using the lists that were posted in this thread a 2017 version of the dozen would consist of...1. Scott Bloomquist2. Josh Richards3. Tim McCreadie4. Brandon Sheppard5. Bobby Pierce6. Chris Madden7. Don O'Neal8. Shane Clanton9. Brandon Overton10. Jimmy Owens11. Jonathan Davenport12. Dale McDowellWhen I was counting the votes to construct the new "Dirty Dozen" there were a few interesting things that stood out to me...-only 3 drivers that made the list are currently in the top 12 in WoO points-6 drivers are currently in the top 12 in Lucas Oil points-Billy Moyer Sr. only received 1 vote and that wasn't until page 3 (considering the numerous references of Moyer as the GOAT on here I found that surprising)-Bloomer, Richards, B-Shepp, and T-Mac were the only drivers to receive votes in all lists-Pierce and Madden received votes in all but one list-Only 2 members of the original list made this 2017 versionUmmmm when we talk about THE G.O.A.T its not Moyer we are talking about. Thats Bloomquist. Moyer would be P.I.C.K.E.R. ...lol

Black F
04-25-2017, 05:20 PM
Ummmm when we talk about THE G.O.A.T its not Moyer we are talking about. Thats Bloomquist. Moyer would be P.I.C.K.E.R. ...lol

Bloomers is what??

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 05:36 PM
bloomers is what??the g.o.a.t!!!!!!!

a25rjr
04-25-2017, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Black F;2100419] Bloomers is what??

......what ole Jumper dreams of! :)

Black F
04-25-2017, 05:46 PM
the g.o.a.t!!!!!!!

What does g.o.a.t. mean????

a25rjr
04-25-2017, 05:48 PM
What does g.o.a.t. mean????

It means....he's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to the bone!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Ummmm when we talk about THE G.O.A.T its not Moyer we are talking about. Thats Bloomquist. Moyer would be P.I.C.K.E.R. ...lol

And you would be P.I.T.A. G.O.O.B.E.R.

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 06:56 PM
And you would be P.I.T.A. G.O.O.B.E.R.And youd be a D.I.P.S.H.!.T

dirtdobber45
04-25-2017, 06:57 PM
What does g.o.a.t. mean????(G)reatest.. (O)f... (A)ll... (T)ime

Black F
04-25-2017, 07:03 PM
(G)reatest.. (O)f... (A)ll... (T)ime

Ahh haa! Lol, that he is... Gooooo Goat!!!!! :cool: