PDA

View Full Version : LaSalle's UMP SN dates go to .....

fryefan
04-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Sycamore on Friday & Peoria on Saturday (from DoD).

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Bunch of scumbags!!!!!!!

Shiny Side Up 18
04-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Clarksville and Paducah are now on the schedule. Also, notice the Sycamore pay out is now $7500. Sammy D just had to 1 up Tony.

bullring
04-27-2017, 01:14 PM
Couldn't they have gotten a couple tracks any closer to Lasalle?

Shiny Side Up 18
04-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Also Peoria is now a $10,000 to win.

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 01:33 PM
I'll be printing up some F-UMP shirts up!

Thunderbolt27
04-27-2017, 02:02 PM
All cars should just boycott the tracks that took the dates. Peoria sucks anyways

thugginsince89
04-27-2017, 02:04 PM
I'm sure LaSalle won't be running this weekend unless a national touring series is off (haven't looked ) your not going to pull fairbury farmer city or Peoria locals to this track plus nobody is going to jump off the SN to go to this page

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 02:06 PM
If he is truly going to pay $1000 to start he will get cars. Maybe from Iowa and south.

rickybrown1952
04-27-2017, 02:09 PM
I hope a whole bunch a driver's go to Lasalle

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 02:12 PM
Peoria sucks and sycamore is unproven for a big event as far as track prep.

B_K
04-27-2017, 02:49 PM
I'm sure LaSalle won't be running this weekend unless a national touring series is off (haven't looked ) your not going to pull fairbury farmer city or Peoria locals to this track plus nobody is going to jump off the SN to go to this page

Lucas at Magnolia for $20k

WoO in Canada on the 17th

Love to see LaSallevpull it off, but that would be awfully brave.

bullring
04-27-2017, 02:54 PM
MLRA is off that weekend. Not sure how many would travel that far but a chance at $17,000 would be enticing.

Latemodel333
04-27-2017, 03:36 PM
The $1700 to start for two nights with no travel is very appealing for most racers, he should get a bunch of good cars!! I hope it works out well for him!!

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 03:46 PM
The $1700 to start for two nights with no travel is very appealing for most racers, he should get a bunch of good cars!! I hope it works out well for him!!Exactly, $1700 in a weekend to make the field both nights is a lot of dough. All the big national boys will be gone so that could actually appeal even more to local racers.

J20in1st
04-27-2017, 04:32 PM
I hope he works with Sycamore Friday. I dont want to see this scheduled on top of each other. This close to each other.

427c.i.
04-27-2017, 04:53 PM
While I feel for Izzo, I'm thinking a bunch of watered down shows at all the tracks. Look at car counts, there aren't enough to go around. I think I'll just skip the races and support my local music scene that weekend...it's a dying sport as well.
I agree with Feger, WRG/UMP is stepping on their d!cks on this deal. Again.

Cardirt0
04-27-2017, 04:55 PM
All this fighting is not good for racing at all i see no good coming from this UMP is a big mess... This hurts Dirt racing no if and buts... Absolute Power Corrupts and that is whats happing here .. This might make a good anti trust case....Were a ruling body can not be owned by the same people that run the races....Each track should have 1 vote with whats done and WRG should only have 1 vote too be fair...The people that run the Tracks no long have a say thats not how it works...

Cardirt0
04-27-2017, 05:22 PM
United Midwestern Promoters ... There is no United no more...Promoters have no say no more...The only thing in this is Midwestern is still true...This is a anti trust case just waiting to happen...If i was Izzo i sue in Fed court.. I bet he win

Cardirt0
04-27-2017, 05:25 PM
If hes paid Dues to them he have a real good case... They did not give him a hearing.. And he payed Dues... they lose...

Barbecueboy
04-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Also Peoria is now a $10,000 to win.

Throwing money at it.......that fixes everything.

Except bad character.

MI Dirt Fan
04-27-2017, 05:28 PM
It's all about making $$$

IZZOJR16
04-27-2017, 05:29 PM
should be a go show for 10,000

bullring
04-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Okay, now what Tony should do is switch his weekend to Saturday and Sunday. No conflict with Sycamore competing for fans and drivers on Friday and maybe his goodwill action brings more Sycamore drivers and fans for Saturday. Sunday he picks up some Fairbury and Peoria drivers and fans and some that don't want to go to Boswell, In. Of course we'd have a new Summernationals schedule the next morning.

klemmabyna
04-27-2017, 05:53 PM
will see how all this shakes out, but my first reaction is drive past sycamore to attend lasalle.

have enjoyed the izzo shows I've attended. maybe because I give credit for the effort I've seen before and during events I've attended.

never been thrilled with the snats format, but where I live, they have frequently been the only show in town. and I have attended and enjoyed.

for that reason, i'm disappointed in this whole mess. reminds me of the Jim Wilson/Keith Simmons ego feud that did nothing for race fans and race teams.

last call: the s.e. corner of wi is a wasteland for a dlm fan. wilmot is the only dirt venue. maybe have to adjust to all the different sprint classes.

impatiently waiting for this nonsense to shake out...

WisWildManFan
04-27-2017, 06:01 PM
Okay, now what Tony should do is switch his weekend to Saturday and Sunday. No conflict with Sycamore competing for fans and drivers on Friday and maybe his goodwill action brings more Sycamore drivers and fans for Saturday. Sunday he picks up some Fairbury and Peoria drivers and fans and some that don't want to go to Boswell, In. Of course we'd have a new Summernationals schedule the next morning.Let's quit making sense lol

Shiny Side Up 18
04-27-2017, 06:04 PM
Okay, now what Tony should do is switch his weekend to Saturday and Sunday. No conflict with Sycamore competing for fans and drivers on Friday and maybe his goodwill action brings more Sycamore drivers and fans for Saturday. Sunday he picks up some Fairbury and Peoria drivers and fans and some that don't want to go to Boswell, In. Of course we'd have a new Summernationals schedule the next morning.I understand that, but this is about making a statement and sticking it to the man. It doesn't have the same effect if you try to accommodate Driggers' replacement races. This is a golden opportunity to stick it to UMP.

HoosierDirtFan
04-27-2017, 06:11 PM
I understand that, but this is about making a statement and sticking it to the man. It doesn't have the same effect if you try to accommodate Driggers' replacement races. This is a golden opportunity to stick it to UMP.

Even better it's an opportunity to stick it to W.R.G. / DIRTcar.
Before the got a hold of the UMP name it wasn't that bad with just UMP.
It did get a bit worse when the got into the lower divisions though.
I'd like to see what would happen if the DREAM & WORLD 100 where unsanctioned with open tire rule on all 4 corners with no grooving or siping.

bullring
04-27-2017, 06:21 PM
#IstandwithTony

Babbfan
04-27-2017, 09:01 PM
Whoa check these out!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220704-no-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220681-tony-better-than-sam

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220666-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220642-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

HoosierDirtFan
04-27-2017, 09:05 PM
Whoa check these out!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220704-no-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220681-tony-better-than-sam

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220666-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/brainsmash/works/26220642-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

OMG. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Those are awesome. Where's the one that says F##K World Racing Group & DIRTcar.

MI Dirt Fan
04-27-2017, 09:09 PM
I feel bad for the guy having to model all those shirts. lol

Cardirt0
04-27-2017, 10:22 PM
I Think UMP is Copyrighted he may be asking for trouble......and it listed..As a TM.

golddirt
04-27-2017, 10:27 PM
Childish!! The whole dang thing is worse than a schoolyard spat. Everyone was wrong.

Cardirt0
04-27-2017, 10:27 PM
If he did not ask if he Could use that he may lose his shorts....

Krooser
04-27-2017, 11:23 PM
ump could mean anything...

kidrock
04-27-2017, 11:40 PM
Childish!! The whole dang thing is worse than a schoolyard spat. Everyone was wrong.

You are so right............................................. ......................

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 02:58 AM

Thats what WWf said and and they had to change it to WWe after they lost and paid.. If 1 person says its is for this... It would not be hard to prove cause there Adds have said what it for... They would win in court... people know who it for and they lose in Court.. ITS A TM. people knows what it means He!! I could prove it I don't have a Law D.. IF UMP sees this there Will be a Law suit and they will WIN ..

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 03:06 AM

Yea it means United Midwestern Promoters and every one knows that if they sue the people will owe 100000 of $$$$$$$$ I bet on it..

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 03:10 AM
Put F--K AC DC on a shirt and see how fast they get sued Its TM..

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 03:27 AM
Its a US TM so they will sue in a state that were UMP wins, there Lawyer fees will have to be payed by the loser...What they are doing could cost them a lot of money...

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 03:34 AM
If I worked for UMP, and seen this, I order 1 shirt, and the day i got it, I Sue for 5 mill the next day...

raburke23
04-28-2017, 07:35 AM
How come when a track doesnt follow a Series guidelines and they are penalized, everyone tries to side with the track? Izzo was in the wrong for allowing an unapproved team to race. He was even told to err on the side of caution and disallow the entry. Isnt that what we want? Rules enforced? Even playing field? Its the same thing at Eldora. Drivers were found in violation. Don't we want consequences for penalties?

I agree UMP has a strangle hold on the midwest, but in this case, I side with the WRG. This was a case of a driver/owner trying to circumvent the system.

New rumor I hear is, WRG offered sweet deals to all teams to settle up (reduced fines, etc), but didnt for BEST Motorsports. WRG wanted them to stand alone after the LaSalle stunt. This I disagree with.

I also disagree with the 90 day penalty for the original tire situation at Eldora. But the drivers know the penalties when they pay for their license. If they don;t like it, get together for a change.

00Hdmn
04-28-2017, 07:41 AM
Sure are!!! LaSalle without a doubt got the shaft. Let sweet karma bite wrg, sam... hard in th as*!!!

I don't think he would mind, in fact I believe he might like that.

WisWildManFan
04-28-2017, 07:50 AM
How come when a track doesnt follow a Series guidelines and they are penalized, everyone tries to side with the track? Izzo was in the wrong for allowing an unapproved team to race. He was even told to err on the side of caution and disallow the entry. Isnt that what we want? Rules enforced? Even playing field? Its the same thing at Eldora. Drivers were found in violation. Don't we want consequences for penalties? I agree UMP has a strangle hold on the midwest, but in this case, I side with the WRG. This was a case of a driver/owner trying to circumvent the system.New rumor I hear is, WRG offered sweet deals to all teams to settle up (reduced fines, etc), but didnt for BEST Motorsports. WRG wanted them to stand alone after the LaSalle stunt. This I disagree with.I also disagree with the 90 day penalty for the original tire situation at Eldora. But the drivers know the penalties when they pay for their license. If they don;t like it, get together for a change.Punishment doesn't fit the crime. Then when tony said he was still going to run they schedule 2 of the closest tracks possible... Just shows what lack of class that Deery and crew have. Not to mention no punishment for Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) deal at eldora. Plus the whole dream DQ tire deal to begin with was an absolute joke. Pop 5 guys and none are woo guys? Plus all the tire Dqs they have done to outsiders in the past that win their $$$. If u side with wrg u must of voted for hillary as well... Corruption at it's best.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 08:04 AM
Punishment doesn't fit the crime. Then when tony said he was still going to run they schedule 2 of the closest tracks possible... Just shows what lack of class that Deery and crew have. Not to mention no punishment for Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) deal at eldora. Plus the whole dream DQ tire deal to begin with was an absolute joke. Pop 5 guys and none are woo guys? Plus all the tire Dqs they have done to outsiders in the past that win their $$$. If u side with wrg u must of voted for hillary as well... Corruption at it's best.

Like I said be for Absolute Power Corrupts

HoosierDirtFan
04-28-2017, 08:04 AM
At the Thaw Brawl the DIRTcar officials did all the registrątions at the MARS trailer. Per DIRTcar rules all drivers must have a DIRTcar membership. When Josh Richards registered with DIRTcar officials did he have a membership or did they sell him one at the event. So either DIRTcar officials let him race with out one, sold him one, or DIRTcar sold him one before hand. How is that LaSalle Speedways fault.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 08:11 AM
The thing is to fight Dirtcar you have to hurt your home track and most people will not do that 1 race and no one shows up they would change fast...Witch some people will not do that...

B_K
04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
Its a US TM so they will sue in a state that were UMP wins, there Lawyer fees will have to be payed by the loser...What they are doing could cost them a lot of money...

Except only about 5% tops of the people in the Midwest knows what it means. That suit wouldn't get very far. Google UMP. The racing sanctioning body isn't one of the first three options for me.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Except only about 5% tops of the people in the Midwest knows what it means. That suit wouldn't get very far. Google UMP. The racing sanctioning body isn't one of the first three options for me.
Will It does not matter its TM. And 5% is enough to win TM. Is a TM. and the person thats using it Knows what it means...Does not have to be the first 1 only needs to be there and it is...
Add: He will be asked what UMP means and if he lies they bring in 1 person that says I got it cause it says .. then he be getting Jail time on top of a loss of $$$$$$$$$

B_K
04-28-2017, 09:54 AM
Will It does not matter its TM. And 5% is enough to win TM. Is a TM. and the person thats using it Knows what it means...Does not have to be the first 1 only needs to be there and it is...
Add: He will be asked what UMP means and if he lies they bring in 1 person that says I got it cause it says .. then he be getting Jail time on top of a loss of $$$$$$$$$

First off, I'm not even sure it is trademarked. Secondly you can not prove intent with three random letters. It says nothing of racing, midwest, or promoting. Believe what you will, but you're wrong.

ptown
04-28-2017, 10:19 AM

When you learn to read write and compose a sentence you should get a law degree....lol

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 10:57 AM
When you learn to read write and compose a sentence you should get a law degree....lol

You cant be that Stupid to think thats Funny .. O wate you ptown yes you can ....

ptown
04-28-2017, 11:13 AM
You cant be that Stupid to think thats Funny .. O wate you ptown yes you can ....

Hooked on Phonics

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Hooked on Phonics

So sad to here you are, you could get help on that, I here it make you More Stupid, That may be your Problem stop using it...

KAOS
04-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Are the set of Letters UMP actually copyrighted by WRG if they are not then they have no case. A regular copyright would only be for the logo design. Also when you look up UMP as a sanctioning body they like to refer to them selves as Dirtcar or Dirtcar UMP I think all of this makes thier case harder than you think Cardirt.

smoothoperator32
04-28-2017, 02:11 PM
I bet Both tracks will end up with 15 cars at each track

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 04:06 PM
Are the set of Letters UMP actually copyrighted by WRG if they are not then they have no case. A regular copyright would only be for the logo design. Also when you look up UMP as a sanctioning body they like to refer to them selves as Dirtcar or Dirtcar UMP I think all of this makes thier case harder than you think Cardirt.

IT A TM. NAME....... Copyright is only for the Design.......Has Nothing to do with a TRADE MARK THEY are called UMP Ask WWF when they had to chance to WWe.. THEY OWN THE NAME not just the Design... I called a Lawyer friend in Chitown he said they nuts making the shirts they lose...He said if it was me he could not save me on it...I pay..
ADD: United Midwestern Promoters and UMP are a Trade Mark name..

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 04:23 PM
IF you Trade Mark a Name NO one else can Use it....

Highside Hustler25
04-28-2017, 06:01 PM

Exactly. It only took 5 minutes to come up with these.

United Musical Publishers
Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
University of Malaysia Pahang
Universal Mapping Property
Union of Moderate Parties
Ultimate Muscle Protein

here's a good one for ya...Uridine Monophoshate

the UMP by Heckler & Koch (that's a Universal Machine Pistol)
a radio station in Alabama Sports Radio 730 the UMP

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 06:21 PM
Exactly. It only took 5 minutes to come up with these.

United Musical Publishers
Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
University of Malaysia Pahang
Universal Mapping Property
Union of Moderate Parties
Ultimate Muscle Protein

here's a good one for ya...Uridine Monophoshate

the UMP by Heckler & Koch (that's a Universal Machine Pistol)
a radio station in Alabama Sports Radio 730 the UMP

But someone buying the Shirt Knows its not for them. And not one of them have TM UMP
Add: Not one of them go by UMP and if they did UMP could file a Cease & Desist .. Like what Happened to WWF and in 4 weeks WWF became WWe

KAOS
04-28-2017, 06:21 PM
The WWF vs WWE thing is a little more complicated than the use of a name . The lawsuit took 13 yrs and was never tried in a US court. Also the WWE violated an agreement on how they would use the the Letters WWF. BTW according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office website the UMP trademark was cancelled in 2014 United Midwestern Promoters 2011 and UMP King of Dirt 2004

KAOS
04-28-2017, 06:23 PM
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:wrqjnv.5.1

B_K
04-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Next time call a better lawyer.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 06:30 PM
The WWF vs WWE thing is a little more complicated than the use of a name . The lawsuit took 13 yrs and was never tried in a US court. Also the WWE violated an agreement on how they would use the the Letters WWF. BTW according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office website the UMP trademark was cancelled in 2014 United Midwestern Promoters 2011 and UMP King of Dirt 2004

I was told it was still good if thats true then that chance it all...

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 06:32 PM
Next time call a better lawyer.
Not his fault I told him the TM was still good and I though it was....He live in a 4 mill $ house he is good...He was going off what I told him and I was wrong then...

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 06:39 PM
I was told the TM were good I guess I should have looked it up... My bad...

B_K
04-28-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm just giving you $hit. Don't think there was much of a case either way.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 07:19 PM
I'm just giving you $hit. Don't think there was much of a case either way.

I know But if i am Wrong, I will Finesse up to it...But thats Stupid to let the TM go on them...

ptown
04-28-2017, 07:39 PM
I know But if i am Wrong, I will Finesse up to it...But thats Stupid to let the TM go on them...

This is hilarious.

Cardirt0
04-28-2017, 07:46 PM
This is hilarious.

And your not... lol.... Dont you have a Sock you need to $hit in....

blncfn57
04-28-2017, 11:39 PM
From what I heard Sam was at LaSalle and had a fit about the registration when it happened, it was allowed by the other party's involved tho. Supposedly the car owner for that evening was not listed as BEST So who is wrong?

Latemodel333
04-29-2017, 06:25 AM
From what I heard Sam was at LaSalle and had a fit about the registration when it happened, it was allowed by the other party's involved tho. Supposedly the car owner for that evening was not listed as BEST So who is wrong?

I have brought this up several times, and technically as long as Eric Brock was not in that teams pit area, and or listed as the owner there where no rules broke per the 2017 UMP rules. It also reads that track rules, procedures etc prevail over UMP. Because the sanction agreement was terminated by UMP before any on track action, UMP has no right to impose anything. I have not dug though the rules top to bottom but read what I stated above. If anyone can find something within the rules book that says otherwise, great post it.
It looks like this will be a huge legal mess.

Krooser
04-29-2017, 06:36 AM
Go ask 10,000 people on the street what UMP means... maybe five from Indiana will know the answer. Most don't know who the vice-president is.

And if UMP would prevail in a lawsuit how much damage did they suffer from someone exercising their 1st amendment rights? You can't get blood from a turnip... if the guy ain't got it they can't get it.

Cardirt0
04-29-2017, 07:04 AM
Go ask 10,000 people on the street what UMP means... maybe five from Indiana will know the answer. Most don't know who the vice-president is.

And if UMP would prevail in a lawsuit how much damage did they suffer from someone exercising their 1st amendment rights? You can't get blood from a turnip... if the guy ain't got it they can't get it.

If the TM is no good no more, It don't matter they cant do much then...Pence Did I spell it right I did not look it up...

Bubstr
04-29-2017, 11:37 AM
I hope he works with Sycamore Friday. I dont want to see this scheduled on top of each other. This close to each other.

You have to know, this ill not be good for either. In any kind of business venture, you have a break even point. If sales drop, even 10%, your black line turned red. Sycamore had a choice as well as Izzo. Sycamore chose for greed and probably won't be rewarded. Izzo chose for retaliation. He may loose a little but will get his retaliation.

The biggest looser will be WRG. This week, they have become the scumb bag of the racing world. No one is talking about how they unified the rules so you could race at any UMP track. They are saying they are vengeful, petty and enforce rules unfairly and they pretty much would be right. In order to rectify this, WRG would have to pull sanctions for the Dream and World 100 or give Izzo back his dates, to be fair. Izzo did nothing to deserve penalties. He did not let Richards race a Best MS car. Who ever filled out that entry form said it wasn't and gave as much proof as the other racers that night. It isn't about what we think, we know, because you don't know what you don't know. Even is the change of ownership for a few days, was to circumvent the banning, it does not mean it wasn't done. WRG is good at making rules it can't enforce. This banning a race team is just another one of them. If Brock wasn't there, the team wasn't there.

aevesyandext2230
07-02-2017, 09:05 PM
russian federation over brink associated with olympic games prohibition russian federation have a a lot of likelyhood CHARMDATE SCAM (https://twitter.com/charmdate?lang=en) of a ban off practically Charmdate Scam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSGSvBkOAE) rowing, contains this situation summers olympics, subsequently after more of their total athletes received observed doing stuff offenses. all the overseas Rowing Federation (Fisa) seems to have restricted Anastasia Fatina also Anastasia Karabelshchikova, Two workers your 2007 ruskies kind eight team. Fisa key points say which your representatives of much nationwide federation may well frozen just in case four or even more violations the actual contra - doping signal might be fully just a twelve month cycle. the actual two top of the line rowers to obtain forbidden give Russia's total to nine, while the case regarding Olga Samulenkova who has been stopped in CHARMDATE SCAM (https://yourbride.com/charm-date/) 2006. "Fisa's account manager committee will finally be properly looking at expand steps in addition to the shall kick off just about coming selection soon, built in a saying. i would say the analysis initiated on 16 July last year, any backpack containing compounds and health methods for intravenous infusions was associated with a trash can on the euro squad resorts in Lucerne. the actual people becoming uncovered by using dna testing as proudly owning intravenously implanted contents to find a low respectable severe scientific issue. Fisa account manager representative he kennedy offered: "these are the last two people proven all by geonomics study to used the pad from Lucerne last July. "with a view to esteem the protection under the law while using sports, Fisa's scheme is to nearly brought on fully preceding it lets out any details about its potential doping scenarios.

25jrjr
07-02-2017, 09:13 PM
russian federation over brink associated with olympic games prohibition russian federation have a a lot of likelyhood CHARMDATE SCAM (https://twitter.com/charmdate?lang=en) of a ban off practically Charmdate Scam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSGSvBkOAE) rowing, contains this situation summers olympics, subsequently after more of their total athletes received observed doing stuff offenses. all the overseas Rowing Federation (Fisa) seems to have restricted Anastasia Fatina also Anastasia Karabelshchikova, Two workers your 2007 ruskies kind eight team. Fisa key points say which your representatives of much nationwide federation may well frozen just in case four or even more violations the actual contra - doping signal might be fully just a twelve month cycle. the actual two top of the line rowers to obtain forbidden give Russia's total to nine, while the case regarding Olga Samulenkova who has been stopped in CHARMDATE SCAM (https://yourbride.com/charm-date/) 2006. "Fisa's account manager committee will finally be properly looking at expand steps in addition to the shall kick off just about coming selection soon, built in a saying. i would say the analysis initiated on 16 July last year, any backpack containing compounds and health methods for intravenous infusions was associated with a trash can on the euro squad resorts in Lucerne. the actual people becoming uncovered by using dna testing as proudly owning intravenously implanted contents to find a low respectable severe scientific issue. Fisa account manager representative he kennedy offered: "these are the last two people proven all by geonomics study to used the pad from Lucerne last July. "with a view to esteem the protection under the law while using sports, Fisa's scheme is to nearly brought on fully preceding it lets out any details about its potential doping scenarios.

uh oh.....Hilarys buddies are here! ^^^^^ :)

Shiny Side Up 18
07-02-2017, 09:40 PM
uh oh.....Hilarys buddies are here! ^^^^^ :)Maybe it's just Tony Izzo trolling! ;)