PDA

View Full Version : Re-match???

a25rjr
05-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Bout time to renew the Brian Gray/Hucktyson showdown....aint it fellas???

Let the trash talking begin! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-08-2017, 04:42 PM
You looking to get banned again

Josh Bayko
05-08-2017, 05:09 PM
I don't think Gray races late models anymore.

non driving fool
05-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Neither one really raced a late model!

a25rjr
05-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Give us an update, Huck, I saw you have been un-banned!

Josh Bayko
05-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Neither one really raced a late model!

Huck actually won some races in a limited at PPMS, and he's been faster in the Pierce than I've ever seen him in a super. I tend to think with more seat time he could probably win some super races too. He only races like ten times a season.

Barbecueboy
05-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Huck actually won some races in a limited at PPMS, and he's been faster in the Pierce than I've ever seen him in a super. I tend to think with more seat time he could probably win some super races too. He only races like ten times a season.

And as dooshy as he is sometimes you got to give him some good credit........he's doing it instead of talking bout doing it.

a25rjr
05-08-2017, 08:25 PM
And as dooshy as he is sometimes you got to give him some good credit........he's doing it instead of talking bout doing it.

I just wanna know.......where is Serge? :)

Bubstr
05-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Bout time to renew the Brian Gray/Hucktyson showdown....aint it fellas???

Let the trash talking begin! :)

You must really miss Litey. Your self esteem issues, must really e tugging at you if you need to trash talk someone, to make you feel better about yourself.

Barbecueboy
05-09-2017, 07:24 AM
I just wanna know.......where is Serge? :)

He posted right above this one.....

a25rjr
05-09-2017, 03:41 PM
You must really miss Litey. Your self esteem issues, must really e tugging at you if you need to trash talk someone, to make you feel better about yourself.

Lighten Up.....PRUNE!!!

Barbecueboy
05-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Prunes are useful.....just sayin.

Clayton_Wetter
05-09-2017, 07:39 PM

I see!!!! You are Litey's cousin, right? :) Always standing up for your relatives!!!

Highside Hustler25
05-09-2017, 09:59 PM
I'm Litey's cousin:) Always stand up for your relatives!!!

So hows the lil feller doin:confused:

hucktyson
05-10-2017, 06:24 AM
I'll be at Pittsburgh this week. Even though I'm 3 months behind schedule with projects. First time I've raced in may since about 04. Late august is the normal

zyoung25
05-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Pretty sure Gray dropped back to a mod. He's drove a non wings sprint a couple times this season too. Not sure of his results in either one though. I'm thinking the mod was just completed, so it may not have seen dirt yet.

Im almost positve he sold all of his late model stuff. Someone would have to pull some strings to see another showdown.

Bubstr
05-10-2017, 10:34 AM
I see!!!! You are Litey's cousin, right? :) Always standing up for your relatives!!!

It's not about standing up for anyone. It's about standing against anyone that trashes someone else for self esteem issues or just having fun, as the ones that don't recognize the self esteem issues. You must miss Litey also. If you have not paid attention, trash talk escalates and ends up with banned users. It also makes 4m a unfriendly place for new posters. Then the trash talkers say, "what happened to the old 4m?' Duh!!!

Barbecueboy
05-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Dr. Phyllis in da house......

Nasty55
05-11-2017, 01:37 AM
It's not about standing up for anyone. It's about standing against anyone that trashes someone else for self esteem issues or just having fun, as the ones that don't recognize the self esteem issues. You must miss Litey also. If you have not paid attention, trash talk escalates and ends up with banned users. It also makes 4m a unfriendly place for new posters. Then the trash talkers say, "what happened to the old 4m?' Duh!!!

Calm down now old timer before you go and lose what brains you have left in your Depends!

Bubstr
05-11-2017, 10:01 AM
It is truly sad that some can't control their trash talk and keep trolling on. Keep on trying. You will find another Litey and everyone will feel better about their selves.