PDA

View Full Version : Comey Fired

dirtdobber45
05-09-2017, 08:15 PM
I cant believe no one had said anything on this... bye bye .... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/09/trump-fired-comey/

a25rjr
05-09-2017, 08:19 PM
I've been waiting on that to happen!

dirtdobber45
05-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Just from the wish wash last year of the Clinton probe that was enough then. Im waiting for the Demerals to put their penny and a half in on this. I can hear it now "its a conspiracy!" SAD..lol

a25rjr
05-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Just from the wish wash last year of the Clinton probe that was enough then. Im waiting for the Demerals to put their penny and a half in on this. I can hear it now "its a conspiracy!" SAD..lol

Clinton and Obama better look out now!

balljoint
05-09-2017, 09:20 PM
And the "five eyes" just met 2 weeks ago in New Zealand.....Interesting.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437030/FBI-boss-Comey-arrives-New-Zealand-ahead-conference.html

MUD MAESTRO
05-10-2017, 08:18 AM
More of the swamp drained....... How about second in command at the FBI Andrew McCabe? another Clinton weasel that needs to go.........Clapper.Brennan, Comey all gone, now if only Maxine Waters would go away.

MUD MAESTRO
05-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Any republican uncomfortable with Comey's firing is not a friend of the voting public. Get some back bone you losers.

jog49
05-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Next up in the swamp draining will be Mel Watt at FHFA!

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 11:12 AM
More of the swamp drained....... How about second in command at the FBI Andrew McCabe? another Clinton weasel that needs to go.........Clapper.Brennan, Comey all gone, now if only Maxine Waters would go away.Not sure if they will get rid of him but I do see him getting knocked down a notch or two. Trump will want somebody that will uphold their duties.... and its funny that the Dems that wanted him out last year are bow the ones crying that he was fired. lol

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Any republican uncomfortable with Comey's firing is not a friend of the voting public. Get some back bone you losers.Thats very true. LIKE^^^^^^^

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Next up in the swamp draining will be Mel Watt at FHFA!Anyone that was left over from the Obama administration should start packing their bags.

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 11:26 AM
And the "five eyes" just met 2 weeks ago in New Zealand.....Interesting.....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437030/FBI-boss-Comey-arrives-New-Zealand-ahead-conference.htmlHe probably was wishy washy on things discussed there too.

balljoint
05-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Not a Jones fan....but Spicer and priebus next? Hope so

https://www.infowars.com/white-house-sources-spicer-out-as-trump-begins-purge-of-establishment-advisers/

STRONGERTHANDIRT
05-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Don't know if Trump is trying to get himself impeached or if he is really stupid.

dirtMAN007
05-11-2017, 05:57 PM
don't know if trump is trying to get himself impeached or if he is really stupid.

niether........................JUST WAY SMARTER THAN MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtdobber45
05-11-2017, 08:12 PM
More of the swamp drained....... How about second in command at the FBI Andrew McCabe? another Clinton weasel that needs to go.........Clapper.Brennan, Comey all gone, now if only Maxine Waters would go away.The more Ive read about him the less chances he has to be with the FBI.aka YOUR FIRED 2

Clayton_Wetter
05-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Don't know if Trump is trying to get himself impeached or if he is really stupid.

For what? Not stupid to fire the guy. More must go too.

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 09:10 PM
niether........................JUST WAY SMARTER THAN MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.....he's wayyyyyyyyy ahead of the libs!

They're not used to a President making quick decisions and not getting their opinion or approval!

That's the difference between a businessman and a politician!

Go TRUMP, as long as the Demoroids are pissed off, I know you're making the right decisions!....MAGA!

Clayton_Wetter
05-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Not sure if they will get rid of him but I do see him getting knocked down a notch or two. Trump will want somebody that will uphold their duties.... and its funny that the Dems that wanted him out last year are bow the ones crying that he was fired. lol

McCabe must go to or he will try to ruin Trump.

dirtdobber45
05-15-2017, 07:47 PM
McCabe must go to or he will try to ruin Trump.Yeah he will. The more Ive read about him the more I believe he should be nominated.... for dog catcher

25jrjr
05-15-2017, 08:06 PM
Yeah he will. The more Ive read about him the more I believe he should be nominated.... for dog catcher

By dog you mean.....dog (dawg) n...a blonde wannabe crooked politician who recently lost a presidential election to a far superior opponent, who was so confident that she quit holding rallies in key states, and then had a serious meltdown on election night after a conservative America voted against her! lol

dirtdobber45
05-15-2017, 10:12 PM
By dog you mean.....dog (dawg) n...a blonde wannabe crooked politician who recently lost a presidential election to a far superior opponent, who was so confident that she quit holding rallies in key states, and then had a serious meltdown on election night after a conservative America voted against her! lolThats his best buddy.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 01:36 PM
Comey and Russia.... http://www.westernjournalism.com/putin-offers-comey-political-asylum/

MUD MAESTRO
06-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Put special consul Meuller and deputy AG Rosenstien on your fired list. How do these swamp people get these jobs? President Trump must bring more people from outside the beltway to stop this silliness in DC. The folks in Washington just cant accept the fact President Trump is the most powerful person in the world and in my opinion maybe Trump doesn't even realize it. I would suggest the republicans to hang on to Trumps coat tails or their jobs may be in jeopardy.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2017, 04:42 PM
That Meuller is one bad dude, gonna work hard against Trump and all of the others he can.

Trump better fire him soon.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 06:46 PM
That Meuller is one bad dude, gonna work hard against Trump and all of the others he can.Trump better fire him soon.Thats giving the left another excuse to try to impeach him for obstruction. Sad

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Put special consul Meuller and deputy AG Rosenstien on your fired list. How do these swamp people get these jobs? President Trump must bring more people from outside the beltway to stop this silliness in DC. The folks in Washington just cant accept the fact President Trump is the most powerful person in the world and in my opinion maybe Trump doesn't even realize it. I would suggest the republicans to hang on to Trumps coat tails or their jobs may be in jeopardy.Very true. Needs outside help

kidrock
06-16-2017, 06:59 PM
If he fires them the American people will not trust him anymore just saying.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Its more d&p show.

kidrock
06-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Its more d&p show.

Who's keeping the dog and pony show going?

kidrock
06-16-2017, 07:51 PM
You have a Republican Preisdent, a republican house and a republican senate, the Dems don't control nothing

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 10:38 PM
You have a Republican Preisdent, a republican house and a republican senate, the Dems don't control nothingBut it is the Dems and your fake news media that are obstructing... arent they?

kidrock
06-17-2017, 06:59 AM
But it is the Dems and your fake news media that are obstructing... arent they?

What are they obstructing?

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 11:24 AM
What are they obstructing?The things that need to get done in this country. The ban for one. The wall for another. Wake up kid stop with this petty snowflake bs. Heres another example... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/16/civil-rights-commission-launches-investigation-trump-administration/

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 11:29 AM
What are they obstructing?Instead of making America great again they want it to stay like it was under Obama. Stay fat lazy and sucking the taxpayers money out of us to pay for them. Free speech its one thing for it but when your being disrespectful and hiding behind it is another

kidrock
06-17-2017, 12:08 PM
Instead of making America great again they want it to stay like it was under Obama. Stay fat lazy and sucking the taxpayers money out of us to pay for them. Free speech its one thing for it but when your being disrespectful and hiding behind it is another

Again they don't have the power to stop the republicans so, not sure what they can obstruct. Just another talking point for the sheep.

kidrock
06-17-2017, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=dirtdobber45;2113856]The things that need to get done in this country. The ban for one. The wall for another. Wake up kid stop with this petty snowflake bs. Heres another example... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/16/civil-rights-commission-launches-investigation-trump-administration/[/QUOT
Again the Dems don't have the power to stop the repubs so, just another talking point to you the sheep. Quit being the deplorable you are.

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Again they don't have the power to stop the republicans so, not sure what they can obstruct. Just another talking point for the sheep.

You are so uninformed and misinformed. Liberals judges are stopping the travel ban for starts. And everything Trump wants to pass in Congress usually takes 60 votes in the senate. Getting sick of your one sided ignorance and lame posts. Go do something constructive instead of being a jackass on here so much!!!

kidrock
06-17-2017, 05:20 PM
You are so uninformed and misinformed. Liberals judges are stopping the travel ban for starts. And everything Trump wants to pass in Congress usually takes 60 votes in the senate. Getting sick of your one sided ignorance and lame posts. Go do something constructive instead of being a jackass on here so much!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317884-washington-state-judge-halts-trump-immigration-ban-nationwide

not all the judges are liberal judges now who's the jackazz lol

It didn't take 60 votes to get Gorsich confirmed.

You better go see the doctor for your sickness lol

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2017, 05:49 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317884-washington-state-judge-halts-trump-immigration-ban-nationwide

not all the judges are liberal judges now who's the jackazz lol

It didn't take 60 votes to get Gorsich confirmed.

You better go see the doctor for your sickness lol

I said usually 60 votes brickhead. You would argue with a pile of poop.

And lose too, of course!!!

kidrock
06-17-2017, 05:52 PM
I said usually 60 votes brickhead. You would argue with a pile of poop.

And lose too, of course!!!

I guess your poop then cause I'm arguing with you lol

dirtdobber45
06-18-2017, 07:43 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317884-washington-state-judge-halts-trump-immigration-ban-nationwidenot all the judges are liberal judges now who's the jackazz lolIt didn't take 60 votes to get Gorsich confirmed.You better go see the doctor for your sickness lolSo your saying that everything just needs to be passed aka with the'nuclear option'? Thats sad

kidrock
06-19-2017, 07:39 AM
So your saying that everything just needs to be passed aka with the'nuclear option'? Thats sad

You do realize it only takes 51 votes to pass a bill in the senate right, but it does take 60 votes to avoid a filibusterer. Not all bills are filibustered. So far the Republican party has not put any big bills on the floor yet like Healthcare reform, Tax code, a infrastructure plan, budget so, not sure how they are obstructing his agenda. I'm not saying they won't because they very well could and likely will unless after this shooting they actually start working together like they said they might, I have my doubts that's going to happen.

dirtdobber45
06-19-2017, 10:19 AM
I know what your saying kid but when I said the obstruction post I wasnt talking about passing bills. I was talking more about prosecuting Obama hildabeast Rice Lynch and the rest of the corrupt in Washington. I mean have we heard anymore about the pedophiles that have been busted in D.C.? I just feel like the Dems are pushing more bs to keep that stuff from ever surfacing.

dirtdobber45
06-19-2017, 10:21 AM
The Dems still wont work with the GOP. Look at Pelosi one day shes talking about coming together after the shooting and less than 24 hrs. she was bashing again

kidrock
06-19-2017, 10:36 AM
The Dems still wont work with the GOP. Look at Pelosi one day shes talking about coming together after the shooting and less than 24 hrs. she was bashing again

Well the Republicans are not working with the Dems either it goes both ways. By the way Pelosi is a idiot and needs to be gone

kidrock
06-19-2017, 10:38 AM
I know what your saying kid but when I said the obstruction post I wasnt talking about passing bills. I was talking more about prosecuting Obama hildabeast Rice Lynch and the rest of the corrupt in Washington. I mean have we heard anymore about the pedophiles that have been busted in D.C.? I just feel like the Dems are pushing more bs to keep that stuff from ever surfacing.

Again the Republicans are in charge you need to ask them why they are not going after them. I have no problem with them doing so as a matter of fact I encourage it.

dirtdobber45
06-22-2017, 10:02 PM
Uh oh.... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/22/public-accounts-by-friends-show-james-comey-leaked-while-fbi-director/ Uh oh part 2... http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/22/james-comey-spotted-entering-new-york-times-building/

balljoint
08-08-2017, 04:24 PM
maybe he will give $500,000 speeches too.

http://dcwhispers.com/deep-state-rewards-james-comey-millions-dollars-post-fbi-compensation/

dirtdobber45
10-19-2017, 02:04 PM
His @$$ is trouble again... https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/10/18/trey-gowdy-bulldog/