PDA

View Full Version : As A Human....

zach51
05-10-2017, 04:02 PM
I kind of feel bad for Davenport. To go from so high to so low, so fast. I'm not talking monetarily, but the mental aspect has to mess with you. Go from nothing one year to the top of the world (pun intended) the next, then back to running in the weeds at regional races. That has to be hard on a fella right?

Who else has gone so high then so low so fast? Granted, it isn't like he is bumming on the street. He has a nice ride and still running decent but man. It was like a dream (pun intended) that has turned into a nightmare.

Bigdirtfan
05-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Better then being a cherry picking loser always and forever i suppose, right.

Trippy McSidewalk
05-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Feger has slipped some from his high point, and Weaver has several times in his career. It is a natural thing. Coming back more than once is the trick.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-10-2017, 04:08 PM
I kind of feel bad for Davenport. To go from so high to so low, so fast. I'm not talking monetarily, but the mental aspect has to mess with you. Go from nothing one year to the top of the world (pun intended) the next, then back to running in the weeds at regional races. That has to be hard on a fella right?

Who else has gone so high then so low so fast? Granted, it isn't like he is bumming on the street. He has a nice ride and still running decent but man. It was like a dream (pun intended) that has turned into a nightmare.

You just opened a can of maggots w SOME SELECTED bloomer fans!

MI Dirt Fan
05-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Who really comes to mind for me is Trevor Bayne. Win the Daytona 500 and is yet no where to be seen

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 04:42 PM

I don't agree with the came from nothing statement at all. I would think his only regret would be passing on the 116.

Highside Hustler25
05-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Jimmy Owens, Earl Pearson, and Jimmy Mars

zach51
05-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Jimmy Owens, Earl Pearson, and Jimmy Mars

That didn't happen near as fast though. Nor were any of those guys as dominant. JD was a flash in the pan.

zach51
05-10-2017, 05:10 PM
I don't agree with the came from nothing statement at all. I would think his only regret would be passing on the 116.

Fair. Let me rephrase. Until he hooked up with Rumley, he was a regular Joe on the circuit.

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't agree with the came from nothing statement at all. I would think his only regret would be passing on the 116.Rumor has it JD was never offered that ride???

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 05:14 PM
I kind of feel bad for Davenport. To go from so high to so low, so fast. I'm not talking monetarily, but the mental aspect has to mess with you. Go from nothing one year to the top of the world (pun intended) the next, then back to running in the weeds at regional races. That has to be hard on a fella right?Who else has gone so high then so low so fast? Granted, it isn't like he is bumming on the street. He has a nice ride and still running decent but man. It was like a dream (pun intended) that has turned into a nightmare.Dam you act like he has retired. Hes in a new chassis. Gota work the bugs out. Itll be ok. Hes a dam good regional driver that had things go his way. Just got to work things out

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Rumor has it JD was never offered that ride???

There are plenty of reported stories that say otherwise.

a25rjr
05-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Simply put......when has there been such a downfall caused by a $20 piece of metal, cut in half???

MasterSbilt_Racer
Fair. Let me rephrase. Until he hooked up with Rumley, he was a regular Joe on the circuit.

Last year, so was Overton. But both guys are among the best talents I have ever seen.

zach51
Dam you act like he has retired. Hes in a new chassis. Gota work the bugs out. Itll be ok

I'm sure he will be fine, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend my take here. He went from relative zero, to full on hero, to relative zero again within 24-28 months. His only win this year is in a darn crate car. I like JD, I pull for him. But I am just being real.

zach51
05-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Last year, so was Overton. But both guys are among the best talents I have ever seen.

And Overton may fall just as quick, though I like him too and hope him the best. Overton isn't going to do what JD did though...

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 05:21 PM
And Overton may fall just as quick, though I like him too and hope him the best. Overton isn't going to do what JD did though...

He would have had about the same results in that 2015 6 car. So, you never know...

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Pretty common for a relatively unknown to win that race and go back to being unknown.

The most substantial post I have ever seen from your troll a$$. Those plate races are not real races. Chumps win them fairly regularly.

zach51
05-10-2017, 05:25 PM
He would have had about the same results in that 2015 6 car. So, you never know...

He might have then in the 6 car, but he won't now. They aren't running all of the races, which isn't Overton's fault. He is darn good and that is a clean ride.

I am a JD fan, but I'll be the first to admit that I put no stock into the "device" helping him win, but I can't sit here now and say maybe there wasn't something to that. Which is a shame, but it is what it is.

a25rjr
05-10-2017, 05:26 PM
same ole same ole......a great car can make a good driver...great......but a great driver cant make a good car....great!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-10-2017, 05:33 PM
same ole same ole......a great car can make a good driver...great......but a great driver cant make a good car....great!

Bloomer can ...... just ask a few

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 05:40 PM

When has he had to? Build a car with parts no one else can get, it helps. Ask Davenport.

a25rjr
05-10-2017, 05:45 PM

He definitely can make a good car ....better!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-10-2017, 06:22 PM
He definitely can make a good car ....better!

Yup thats for sure!

In The Gas
05-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Barry Wright race cars as a whole has their work cut out for them. Been behind the curve since O'Neal won the LODLMS. I just don't see Davenports season turning around in the BW chassis.

drano
05-10-2017, 08:32 PM
He can always put his own team together and run what ever he wants to, Bloomer does it and very well I might add.

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 08:34 PM
I'm sure he will be fine, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend my take here. He went from relative zero, to full on hero, to relative zero again within 24-28 months. His only win this year is in a darn crate car. I like JD, I pull for him. But I am just being real.I comprehend what your saying. Its you thats missing it. Before Rumley the man was one of the best regional drivers around in the south just like Madden. Then he got his shot and ran with it. Now hes 'starting over' sorta speak.... you gota be able to crawl before you can run. They gota new chassis (design). Itll take time.

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Yup thats for sure!Bout time you admit it. JUMPER

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Bloomer can ....You got that skippy straight..

dirtdobber45
05-10-2017, 08:42 PM
same ole same ole......a great car can make a good driver...great......but a great driver cant make a good car....great!I cant believe you said that... WOW

dirtcrazy4u
05-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Anybody ever think that ALL good drivers need a good crew chief. Rumley's and JD were a good combo. As times go by this season maybe will see just what Rumley meant to JD. Currently he is not running as well as last year. Car ? Who knows, yes it's something new. Power, not what he had last year. Crew, you need time to blend, that depends on 1 thing patience. If driver and crew cannot communicate all parties are just spinning out of control and mite as well move on.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-10-2017, 08:49 PM
When has he had to? Build a car with parts no one else can get, it helps. Ask Davenport.What parts does he have no one else can get?

chupp n bloomer fan
05-10-2017, 08:57 PM
I'm kinda in the middle on this one. The device 110% helped him out, and him gloating when it was taken away and he still was winning early on, well, he ate them words.

In saying that, I think he is very talented. I don't know the correct answer to his current situation, other than to give him and Barry more time. He was far as I know offered the 116 car, but didn't take it. Man, I think that's a fine a$$ ride, but it's a persons decision to do what they feel is best for them, so he did what he felt was right. I know him and Barry are really tight, so is what it is.

The chemistry him and Kevin had, is very rare. But, once they started losing, poof. It was gone. But when they had it, they were magic.

I wish him the best, and I agree with Zach, it does have to wear on you. But I think just give it time. He'll find his spark again with either Barry or someone else. He is likable and talented and pretty young still.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-10-2017, 08:57 PM
What parts does he have no one else can get?

Actually, quite a few. He always does. People are willing to develop things for him and let him try new stuff first.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Barry Wright race cars as a whole has their work cut out for them. Been behind the curve since O'Neal won the LODLMS. I just don't see Davenports season turning around in the BW chassis.

There trying but I think you are exactly right. But all it takes is to hit on something and it will turn around.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Actually, quite a few. He always does. People are willing to develop things for him and let him try new stuff first.In saying it that way, gotcha. Because of his experience, analytical way of looking at things, his consistency of running pretty good, and it's Bloomquist, I see why. People wanna sell their stuff, and on 4m he's the devil, but in the business world, he's $$$$$.

Any parts you can think of off the top of your head? Maybe the weighted axles at first, or them shocks.

Krooser
05-10-2017, 10:32 PM
I've been on a 30 year slump and no one has noticed....

MaverickSprints
05-11-2017, 06:37 AM
JD was a flash in the pan.

JD is no flash in the pan, even the season with CBR was enviable to a lot of racers. To those from the same area as JD, we knew he would be a force with the right equipment. This is not to say he is bad equipment now, he is where he chose to go, he no longer desired to chase a national series. I realize at present that he and Barry are not as fast as they want to be. Understand he's racing how he wants to, he's helping develop a new design car. Why is it people expect a new design to instantly be dominant? Some ideas don't work right out of the box, but I see them improving. It would be a mistake to compare for instance the debut of the XR1 to what Barry and JD are doing. The XR1 had the advantage of 2 years development on the national scene by Longhorn, Rumley, JD, Moyer and many others before it ever saw the track. Barry and JD are 1 car starting from scratch. So JD may not be dominating on the tour but he's far from bumming or some flash in the pan, here today gone tomorrow racer. He chose where he is and what he is doing.

Illtsate32
05-11-2017, 08:09 AM
So if you put Bloomer or Richards in a sub par car are they just average Joes? By that theory everyone is only as good as the car they are in? Silly..Davenport is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver..

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-11-2017, 08:17 AM
So if you put Bloomer or Richards in a sub par car are they just average Joes? By that theory everyone is only as good as the car they are in? Silly..Davenport is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver..

Yes, they would be average. The driver isn't a huge piece of the puzzle. A top notch guy vs a capable guy is about 2 or 3 tenths. And can be less if the track condition is one where the capable guy does well.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Then enlighten us as to where he came from...

Interesting the need to give him a some sort of up and coming history when there Isn't one lol. He straped into a pretty exclusive hot rod and in a "flash" it was gone.

He was a top notch regional racer. You either knew that, or you are not very informed.

Illtsate32
05-11-2017, 08:26 AM
Yes, they would be average. The driver isn't a huge piece of the puzzle.I agree their performance may be average..but they are still great drivers..I am still of the opinion an average driver still cannot win in a great car on an elite level..maybe run very well but not win..cream still rises to top...and yes I also agree certain track conditions favor less capable drivers..

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-11-2017, 08:28 AM
I agree their performance may be average..but they are still great drivers..I am still of the opinion an average driver still cannot win in a great car on an elite level..maybe run very well but not win..cream still rises to top...

Agree completely. A middle of the pack local cannot win a Lucas show in any car. He can win a local show in a great car.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Then enlighten us as to where he came from...

Interesting the need to give him a some sort of up and coming history when there Isn't one lol. He straped into a pretty exclusive hot rod and in a "flash" it was gone.

Really???? You being the SUPER TROLL that you are.

dirt crow
05-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Who really comes to mind for me is Trevor Bayne. Win the Daytona 500 and is yet no where to be seen

My 95 year old grandmother could win at Daytona. It ain't racing. It's a interstate drive with no rest areas. Lol

MI Dirt Fan
05-11-2017, 08:49 AM
My 95 year old grandmother could win at Daytona. It ain't racing. It's a interstate drive with no rest areas. Lol

I highly doubt it

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Back it up super stupid lol. Bring us all up to date on his up and coming leaps he made before his short lived fame. Really!

No need to you can find it yourself. Thanks for the compliment in your first sentence!

zach51
05-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Not that I am surprised that this turned into a genitalia swinging contest, that wasn't my intention. I honestly don't disagree with anything that has been said here. That is the point, discussion. My initial angle was more towards the mental toll taken on a man that has been on a roller coaster of fame within the sport, hence the thread title. I am not saying his talent is a flash in the pan. When I said flash in the pan I was merely referring to the level of extreme success he had so fast, and is now back to running 4th to 9th in regional races (which granted most drivers would love to do).

We all know he can drive. All of these guys can. That is why they do it.

Every driver has had up and downs, but nobody has yet to mention anyone who has gone to the level JD was at (granted there aren't but 2-3 drivers that have been to that level) and back down so fast. And I don't mean one race like Trevor Bayne. JD was on an epic tear from late 2014 through 2015, and was still pretty darn good for most of 2016, though was getting noticeably less relevant throughout the year.

I hope the guy gets a big win soon. Like a poster said earlier, he does seem likeable and seems to be a regular guy, seems to be passionate about his family.

President Clinton
05-11-2017, 09:48 AM
JD has been through more roller coasters in life than most could imagine. I doubt his current situation is anymore than a minor stumbling block till Barry gets it figured out. He's probably gone fishing while 4m worries about his "problems"?????

chupp n bloomer fan
05-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Where's the meme for that escalated quickly, my God.

zach51
05-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Senroc please don't have a heart attack. We don't want to have to reach out to FANSFUND.

Seriously though, if you did have a heart attack, I bet Blacky would come see you in the hospital. I've never met him but I understand his level of sarcastic harassment and instigation, and I appreciate it. I think our feelings have all been hurt one time or another on here but we are still here for the same reason.

Illtsate32
05-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Senroc as hard as it is just ignore the trolls you are giving them what they want when you show your frustration...and by the way I agree with you are speaking on behalf of many many people on here believe that.. And Zach im sure it has affected JD mentally but idk if his downslide was as drastic to him as it is us its just double didget wins and double didget crown jewels is hard to back up theres no where to go but down..As far as 2017 I believe they are just simply struggling to find speed in the car and I believe if he was in a longhorn it would be a different story imo....

zach51
05-11-2017, 12:35 PM
I believe if he was in a longhorn it would be a different story imo....

I like that, not sure that is something that has an answer, but worth thinking about.

MaverickSprints
05-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Truer words have never been spoken. Daytona has been all about the car since the added restrictor plates. This is why so many drivers have won the 500 and nothing else since. Derrick Cope comes to mind. Many rookies have sat on the pole on their very first try, like Danica and Loy Allen jr.

@ Everybody else, just ignore "Black F" he's nothing but a bored troll looking for someone to spar with. If you stop feeding him he'll lose interest and go away.

klemmabyna
05-11-2017, 02:09 PM
wins only...from Dirt on Dirt:

Apr 8 Fastrak Virginia Motor Speedway (Jamaica, VA) $3,000 Jonathan Davenport

Jan. 10, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Jan. 13, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Jan. 17, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $11,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 6, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 10, Lucas Oil, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 12, Lucas Oil, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 14, Lucas Oil, Bubba Raceway Park, Ocala, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 18, Lucas Oil, Atomic Speedway, Alma, Ohio, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 25, Spring Nat'ls, Senoia (Ga.) Raceway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 2, Lucas Oil, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 26, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 29, Spring Nat'ls, Rome (Ga.) Speedway, $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, SNBS, Tri-County RaceTrack, Brasstown, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 9, UMP DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 22-23, Lucas Oil, I-80 Speedway, Greenwood, Neb., $40,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 18, Ultimate, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 19, Ultimate, Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 2, Lucas Oil, Attica (Ohio) Raceway Park, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 3, Lucas Oil, Portsmouth (Ohio) Raceway Park, $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 30, SNBS, Tri-County RaceTrack, Brasstown, N.C., $4,053 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 25-26, Non-touring (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Dec. 2-3, Non-touring (crate), Oglethorpe Speedway Park, Savannah, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 7, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 20, Lucas Oil, Atomic Speedway, Alma, Ohio, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 21, MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $5,045 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 29, Lucas Oil, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, Lucas Oil, Florence Speedway, Union, Ky., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 5, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 6, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $100,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 12-13, Lucas Oil, Magnolia Motor Speedway, Columbus, Miss., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 18, Lucas Oil, Fayetteville (N.C.) Motor Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 19, Lucas Oil, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 11, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 12, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $30,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 25, WoO, Fairbury (Ill.) American Legion Speedway, $26,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 30, WoO, Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richmond, Wis., $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 31-Aug. 1, WoO, Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richmond, Wis., $50,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 7-8, Lucas Oil, Florence Speedway, Union, Ky., $50,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 12, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $48,000, Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 18-19, Lucas Oil, Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24, Lucas Oil, Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway, $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 29, SoNat'ls Bonus, Tri-County Racetrack (Brasstown, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 8, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 27-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 7, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 2, SoNat'ls Bonus, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 15, Clash, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 22, Unsanctioned Crate, 441 Speedway, Dublin, Ga., $8,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 5, Clash, Fayetteville (N.C.) Motor Speedway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 12, NDRL, Virginia Motor Speedway, Jamaica, Va., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 3, FUEL, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 23, Fastrak, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $1,200 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 14, Ultimate, 311 Motor Speedway, Pine Hall, N.C., $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 21, Southern Nat'ls, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 23, Unsanctioned, Tyler County Speedway, Middlebourne, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 5, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 25, Lucas Oil, Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 1-2, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

klemmabyna
05-11-2017, 02:09 PM
March 16, SAS, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 23, SAS, Smoky Mountain Speedway, Maryville, Tenn., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 27-30, Unsanctioned, Lancaster (S.C.) Speedway, $30,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 6, Carolina Clash, 311 Motor Speedway, Madison, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 11, Carolina Clash, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 18, Southern Nat'ls, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 19, Southern Nat'ls, Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 27, Southern Nat'ls, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 25, Unsanctioned, Smoky Mountain Speedway, Maryville, Tenn., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 11, Unsanctioned, Waycross (Ga.) Motor Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 12, Unsanctioned, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 30, Fastrak, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 4-5, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 13, Ultimate, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 2, Ultimate, 311 Motor Speedway, Madison, N.C., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 21, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, Unsanctioned, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4, Unsanctioned, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 17, Southern Nat'ls, Rome Speedway, Rome, Ga., $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24, Ultimate, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 1-2, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 15, Unsanctioned, Winchester (Va.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 21-22, Unsanctioned, Whynot Motorsports Park, Meridian, Miss., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 27-29, Unsanctioned, Magnolia Motor Speedway, Columbus, Miss., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 4, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 10-13, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $25,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 10-13, Unsanctioned (crate), East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 20, Ultimate, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Dec. 2-3, NeSmith, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Jan. 30, NLMS, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 5-6, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 20, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 25-27, Unsanctioned (crate), Green Valley Speedway, Glencoe, Ala., $25,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 10, SAS, Toccoa (Ga.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4-5, Unsanctioned (crate), Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 25, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 10, Fastrak, West Virginia Motor Speedway, Mineral Wells, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 20, Southern Nat'ls, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 23, Southern Nat'ls, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 24, Southern Nat'ls, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 15, Fastrak, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 17, Lucas Oil, Winchester (Va.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 18, Lucas Oil, Virginia Motor Speedway, Jamaica, Va., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 2, Fastrak, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 16, Fastrak, West Virginia Motor Speedway, Mineral Wells, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 22-23, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 6, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 20, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 26-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro Raceway, Swainsboro, Ga., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 6-7, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 8, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 23, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, Fastrak, Princeton (W.Va.) Speedway, $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 14, Southern Nat'ls, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 1, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24-27, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 7-8, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 27-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 21-22, Fastrak, Lavonia (Ga.) Speedway, $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 22, SAS, Lavonia (Ga.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 17, Carolina Clash, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $5,000 (Dennis Franklin/Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, AAPTS, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 13, Carolina Clash, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Aug. 25, Unsanctioned, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

May 29, O'Reilly SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 29, Carolina Clash, Laurens County Speedway, Laurens, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 5, Unsanctioned, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)

Highside Hustler25
05-11-2017, 02:13 PM
I doubt Phil is going anywhere.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 02:26 PM
March 16, SAS, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 23, SAS, Smoky Mountain Speedway, Maryville, Tenn., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 27-30, Unsanctioned, Lancaster (S.C.) Speedway, $30,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 6, Carolina Clash, 311 Motor Speedway, Madison, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 11, Carolina Clash, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 18, Southern Nat'ls, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 19, Southern Nat'ls, Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 27, Southern Nat'ls, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 25, Unsanctioned, Smoky Mountain Speedway, Maryville, Tenn., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 11, Unsanctioned, Waycross (Ga.) Motor Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 12, Unsanctioned, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 30, Fastrak, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 4-5, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 13, Ultimate, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 2, Ultimate, 311 Motor Speedway, Madison, N.C., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 21, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, Unsanctioned, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4, Unsanctioned, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 17, Southern Nat'ls, Rome Speedway, Rome, Ga., $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24, Ultimate, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 1-2, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 15, Unsanctioned, Winchester (Va.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 21-22, Unsanctioned, Whynot Motorsports Park, Meridian, Miss., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 27-29, Unsanctioned, Magnolia Motor Speedway, Columbus, Miss., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 4, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 10-13, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $25,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 10-13, Unsanctioned (crate), East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 20, Ultimate, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Dec. 2-3, NeSmith, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Jan. 30, NLMS, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 5-6, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 20, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 25-27, Unsanctioned (crate), Green Valley Speedway, Glencoe, Ala., $25,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 10, SAS, Toccoa (Ga.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4-5, Unsanctioned (crate), Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 25, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 10, Fastrak, West Virginia Motor Speedway, Mineral Wells, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 20, Southern Nat'ls, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 23, Southern Nat'ls, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 24, Southern Nat'ls, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,300 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 15, Fastrak, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 17, Lucas Oil, Winchester (Va.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 18, Lucas Oil, Virginia Motor Speedway, Jamaica, Va., $15,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 2, Fastrak, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 16, Fastrak, West Virginia Motor Speedway, Mineral Wells, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 22-23, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 6, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 20, SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 26-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro Raceway, Swainsboro, Ga., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 6-7, Fastrak, Modoc (S.C.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 8, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 23, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, Fastrak, Princeton (W.Va.) Speedway, $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 14, Southern Nat'ls, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 1, SAS East, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24-27, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 7-8, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 27-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

March 21-22, Fastrak, Lavonia (Ga.) Speedway, $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 22, SAS, Lavonia (Ga.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 17, Carolina Clash, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $5,000 (Dennis Franklin/Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, AAPTS, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 13, Carolina Clash, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Aug. 25, Unsanctioned, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

May 29, O'Reilly SAS, Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 29, Carolina Clash, Laurens County Speedway, Laurens, S.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 5, Unsanctioned, Tri-County Racetrack, Brasstown, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)

Theres some of your AVERAGE JOE results blackie

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 02:27 PM
wins only...from Dirt on Dirt:

Apr 8 Fastrak Virginia Motor Speedway (Jamaica, VA) $3,000 Jonathan Davenport

Jan. 10, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Jan. 13, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Jan. 17, Unsanctioned, USA Raceway, Tucson, Ariz., $11,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 6, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 10, Lucas Oil, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 12, Lucas Oil, East Bay Raceway Park, Gibsonton, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Feb. 14, Lucas Oil, Bubba Raceway Park, Ocala, Fla., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 18, Lucas Oil, Atomic Speedway, Alma, Ohio, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 25, Spring Nat'ls, Senoia (Ga.) Raceway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 2, Lucas Oil, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 26, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 29, Spring Nat'ls, Rome (Ga.) Speedway, $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, SNBS, Tri-County RaceTrack, Brasstown, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 9, UMP DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 22-23, Lucas Oil, I-80 Speedway, Greenwood, Neb., $40,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 18, Ultimate, Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tenn., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 19, Ultimate, Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 2, Lucas Oil, Attica (Ohio) Raceway Park, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 3, Lucas Oil, Portsmouth (Ohio) Raceway Park, $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 30, SNBS, Tri-County RaceTrack, Brasstown, N.C., $4,053 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 25-26, Non-touring (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Dec. 2-3, Non-touring (crate), Oglethorpe Speedway Park, Savannah, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 7, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 20, Lucas Oil, Atomic Speedway, Alma, Ohio, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 21, MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $5,045 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 29, Lucas Oil, Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 30, Lucas Oil, Florence Speedway, Union, Ky., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 4, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 5, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 6, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $100,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 12-13, Lucas Oil, Magnolia Motor Speedway, Columbus, Miss., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 18, Lucas Oil, Fayetteville (N.C.) Motor Speedway, $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 19, Lucas Oil, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 11, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 12, Lucas Oil/MLRA, Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, Mo., $30,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 25, WoO, Fairbury (Ill.) American Legion Speedway, $26,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 30, WoO, Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richmond, Wis., $6,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 31-Aug. 1, WoO, Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richmond, Wis., $50,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 7-8, Lucas Oil, Florence Speedway, Union, Ky., $50,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 12, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $48,000, Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 18-19, Lucas Oil, Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 24, Lucas Oil, Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway, $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Oct. 29, SoNat'ls Bonus, Tri-County Racetrack (Brasstown, N.C., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 8, WoO, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $12,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 27-28, Unsanctioned (crate), Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway, $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Feb. 7, Lucas Oil, Golden Isles Speedway, Brunswick, Ga., $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 2, SoNat'ls Bonus, Cherokee Speedway, Gaffney, S.C., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 15, Clash, Carolina Speedway, Gastonia, N.C., $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
March 22, Unsanctioned Crate, 441 Speedway, Dublin, Ga., $8,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 5, Clash, Fayetteville (N.C.) Motor Speedway, $4,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
April 12, NDRL, Virginia Motor Speedway, Jamaica, Va., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 3, FUEL, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 23, Fastrak, Dirt Track at Charlotte, Concord, N.C., $2,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
May 24, Fastrak, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $1,200 (Jonathan Davenport)
June 14, Ultimate, 311 Motor Speedway, Pine Hall, N.C., $2,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
July 21, Southern Nat'ls, Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, Va., $3,500 (Jonathan Davenport)
Aug. 23, Unsanctioned, Tyler County Speedway, Middlebourne, W.Va., $10,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 5, UMP/DIRTcar, Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio, $5,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Sept. 25, Lucas Oil, Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway $7,000 (Jonathan Davenport)
Nov. 1-2, Unsanctioned, East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Ala., $20,000 (Jonathan Davenport)

Heres some more blackie

zach51
05-11-2017, 02:33 PM
SS, what is your point? I'm with you as a JD fan, but ?

nuff said
05-11-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm surprised he was able to win any of those races without being in the 6 car without the ''gadget''. How is that possible ? Speaking of the 6 car, has anyone seen it lately other than the add on the top of the 4m page ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 02:43 PM
I'm surprised he was able to win any of those races without being in the 6 car without the ''gadget''. How is that possible ? Speaking of the 6 car, has anyone seen it lately other than the add on the top of the 4m page ?

Its not racing this yr as of yet

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 02:45 PM
SS, what is your point? I'm with you as a JD fan, but ?

Not an average joe. Not the best but more than average

Right or wrong just stating my opinion thats all.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-11-2017, 03:18 PM
SS, what is your point? I'm with you as a JD fan, but ?He had to post what most of us already knew. And trying to make Blackie agree with you or whatever is just lol funny.

Maybe Litey hasn't left after all, I see we have another copy and paste king.;)

zach51
05-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Can't we just all get a thong?!?

fastford
05-11-2017, 03:38 PM
im not gone click reply to all that, but i was thinking he won a couple races at TST during all those years.

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Isnt the real problem.....a drivers fans, not necessarily the driver!

President Clinton
05-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Davenport caught a record striper while fishing. Does that make him an average joe fisherman or is he good?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Davenport caught a record striper while fishing. Does that make him an average joe fisherman or is he good?

It depends how many yrs hes been fishing.

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 05:32 PM

Saw where you caught a record STD!........Does that make you an average joe president/ho?? :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Saw where you caught a record STD!........Does that make you an average joe president/ho?? :)

Lmao i guess that depends who u caught it from!

J20in1st
05-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Simply put......when has there been such a downfall caused by a $20 piece of metal, cut in half???

Simeone explain to me. I dint follow this all that closely so didnt hear

Bubstr
05-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Senroc please don't have a heart attack. We don't want to have to reach out to FANSFUND.

Seriously though, if you did have a heart attack, I bet Blacky would come see you in the hospital. I've never met him but I understand his level of sarcastic harassment and instigation, and I appreciate it. I think our feelings have all been hurt one time or another on here but we are still here for the same reason.

Get real. I had a heart attack and Blackie didn't visit me. lol and lol some morris. There are a few on here just to troll. The add nothing of real content, just try to aggravate any one they can. That is the sole purpose and if you think different, look at their posts.There is room for cajoling, but with your circle of friends not a public forum.

dirtcrazy4u
05-11-2017, 06:44 PM
I enjoy how so many talk about " the Rumley device" but I always wonder if anyone really understands what that "device" actually did for driver style, tracks, crew chief.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-11-2017, 07:06 PM
I enjoy how so many talk about " the Rumley device" but I always wonder if anyone really understands what that "device" actually did for driver style, tracks, crew chief.

It made some scratch there heads and say wth

drano
05-11-2017, 07:20 PM
It made some scratch there heads and say wth

It also made Bloomer go to work and boy did he, he came out guns blazing and showed them what long term domination really is.

MI Dirt Fan
05-11-2017, 07:34 PM
And yet JD only won the Lucas points in 15' by 55 points.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-11-2017, 08:11 PM

Plenty of people think they know. I'd say some do.

kidrock
05-11-2017, 08:14 PM

So true.............................................. ....................................

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 08:58 PM
And yet JD only won the Lucas points in 15' by 55 points.

Yep.....I have said that a bunch! Bloomer probly would have won the title if the last 2 races had been run!

Big ...MO...., was on his side!

dirtdobber45
05-11-2017, 09:26 PM
JD is a dam good regional driver that had a great run while on the Lucas tour. He has had great seasons. When they get the bugs worked out he will be good again. PERIOD. Some of yall are taking this post too dam serious. Obtw that the pot calling the kettle black on the troll thing

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Yep.....I have said that a bunch! Bloomer probly would have won the title if the last 2 races had been run!

Big ...MO...., was on his side!

They called off the dogs and were coasting

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 09:39 PM
JD is a dam good regional driver that had a great run while on the Lucas tour. He has had great seasons. When they get the bugs worked out he will be good again. PERIOD. Some of yall are taking this post too dam serious. Obtw that the pot calling the kettle black on the troll thing

4m.net..the most opinionated racing message board in the universe

I guess that means as long as you agree with everyone else????

KBM18fan
05-11-2017, 10:02 PM
4m.net..the most opinionated racing message board in the universe I guess that means as long as you agree with everyone else???? That is as true as it gets right there. Exactly why I am still in "timeout" till June 1st. Simply because my opinion didn't go with the "Powers to Be"......

a25rjr
05-11-2017, 10:52 PM
That is as true as it gets right there. Exactly why I am still in "timeout" till June 1st. Simply because my opinion didn't go with the "Powers to Be"......

Been there, done that........more than once! lol

Honestly, I didn't see anything you should have got banned for!

ThebigE
05-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Wow, 2015 JD made well over a cool $500,000.

Giterdunn
05-12-2017, 08:44 AM
IMO, the new ICON chassis seems to be running fine. He has won several big crate races in it (somewhat level field) and his average finishes in SLMs are getting better by the month. I believe the issue is more the engine program. No offence to Hatfield (and their fans), but I'd like to see him running one of the major SLM builders (Clements, Cornett, Pro Power or Durham). There is a reason they are popular with the all the major teams....

nuff said
05-12-2017, 02:16 PM
My post may have contained a bit of sarcasm.

GRT62
05-12-2017, 03:23 PM
The "rumley Device" was nothing more than a travel limiter snd smoke screen. Rumley and Davenport were the first to start adding unsprung weight to LR. lets not forget that he won 15+ races after the device was banned. Everyone else just caught up on the heavy LR. He turned down the 116 because he can actually have a career in racing with Barry that doesn't involve just driving and that's a fact.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-12-2017, 05:02 PM
The "rumley Device" was nothing more than a travel limiter snd smoke screen. Rumley and Davenport were the first to start adding unsprung weight to LR. lets not forget that he won 15+ races after the device was banned. Everyone else just caught up on the heavy LR. He turned down the 116 because he can actually have a career in racing with Barry that doesn't involve just driving and that's a fact.

That stuff has been around longer than you think. And pretty sure the 6 was not the source.

GRT62
05-12-2017, 08:55 PM
That stuff has been around longer than you think. And pretty sure the 6 was not the source. I know that's it been around for 50+ years but no one was doing it on late model until 2 years ago. I didn't just get into racing last week.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-12-2017, 09:36 PM
I know that's it been around for 50+ years but no one was doing it on late model until 2 years ago. I didn't just get into racing last week.

Didn't say you got into it last week. But you may not know what you think you know. No amount of experience can tell you what is under every car.

And, have you tested added LR mass? I have. You might be surprised at the level of gains possible.

GRT62
05-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Didn't say you got into it last week. But you may not know what you think you know. No amount of experience can tell you what is under every car.And, have you tested added LR mass? I have. You might be surprised at the level of gains possible.As a matter of fact I have tested with I wasn't impressed but then again im not a hard on the gas driver. If anything it hurt entry featuring the car didn't want to turn in and cause the car to want to over shoot the entry. Never claimed to be a know it all but I do no exactly what the Rumley device was used to accomplish and it was used in company with LR mass.

buster83
05-12-2017, 11:28 PM
of all the years the 6 car has been around it has always been a strong car but i have never known it to be on tour very much at all but when they showed up at a track they were very competitive.

Snake X3
05-13-2017, 09:22 AM
I don't know what people expected from JD this season. The way I understand it he joined with BWR to build up a program. When was the last time BW race cars ran with the leaders? When O'Neal won Lucas?

Of course that is making excuses for JD's lack of wins thus far, but plenty of drivers have had long winless streaks recently and we only question their skill in jest. Drivers have down years. As Shannon Babb said recently, the sport humbles you. Owens, O'Neal, Lannigan, McCreadie...heck even Moyer and Bloomer had less than stellar years.

JD is a fine driver. Maybe he never has seasons like '015-016 again, but if never reaches those heights again I'm sure he'll have a fine career for as long as he wants to drive.

fastford
05-13-2017, 11:24 AM
JD won lots races before the 6, He's won races after the 6, He's won races before and after "The Rumley Device" in and out of the 6. Far too much is made of the "Rumley Device" it just gives naysayers something to point to and say, "Ah Hah!". Only the lazy and the idiots, fascists, socialists or communists fear the smart and/or educated. It was an ingenious tool, not magic and that's all. The Rumley Rule is something to pacify the fears of the stupid and those already in a position of strength, it only hurts and limits those with limited budgets and fertile minds who can think outside the box and for themselves.

Davenport will return to the limelight again, with shock and awe...

well said MS , probably the best post on this thread , only thing i cant understand is why ban it , once it was exposed what they were doing and it was retaliative inexpensive , why not let every one use it like all the other advancements over the years...........

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-13-2017, 12:27 PM
well said MS , probably the best post on this thread , only thing i cant understand is why ban it , once it was exposed what they were doing and it was retaliative inexpensive , why not let every one use it like all the other advancements over the years...........

They feel better about teams building crazy shocks for $5k to capture a small piece of the magic. Out of sight, those without it don't know and don't cry.

President Clinton
05-13-2017, 01:30 PM
Just heard from my aunts first cousins best friend's sister that JD is as gonna take over little E's ride in NASCAR. Little Bobby will pilot another car with the team and NASCAR will thrive again due to all the 4mers tuning in!!!!!! And you heard it here first