PDA

View Full Version : ? dirt on dirt

Cardirt0
05-11-2017, 11:09 AM
My first ppv does some one know when the start doing the live feed Do the start with time t or do they do some thing early on be for that. Thanks for any inf you can give ... Gary

Jet Jockey
05-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Gary, their FAQ's say they will start at 6:30. That is what I would plan on. I would guess that any pre-race stuff that they do will start then, but I am sure they will have their famous one-minute video up around 4:00. Enjoy.

chathamracefan
05-11-2017, 12:31 PM
They do a really good job with these. I am ordering tonight & then going tomorrow night.

george w
05-11-2017, 03:06 PM
I'm prolly gonna get it for tonight gotta work the next two, if you tune in early on there ppv's they generally have some still camera shots on track prep or from the pits ect..... i was gonna just wait till they put the video up but watching some videos of previous races there has me kinda pumped!! Gonna be a solid field to boot! I kinda wish we would have included snipers picks for this event...

Cardirt0
05-11-2017, 03:48 PM
I'm prolly gonna get it for tonight gotta work the next two, if you tune in early on there ppv's they generally have some still camera shots on track prep or from the pits ect..... i was gonna just wait till they put the video up but watching some videos of previous races there has me kinda pumped!! Gonna be a solid field to boot! I kinda wish we would have included snipers picks for this event...

I had it on all day was hoping they do some thing in the pits.. they still might Funny when you know something is coming the day drags on... lol

george w
05-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Oh i here ya if your plannin on getting it tomorrow it wont be any different...

Cardirt0
05-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Oh i here ya if your plannin on getting it tomorrow it wont be any different...

Got the 2 day deal cheaper

george w
05-11-2017, 04:12 PM
I dont blame you at all i think they'll show the mods too tomorrow?

Cardirt0
05-11-2017, 04:22 PM
The news letter I got said the mods were going to be on too...

Senroc-Systems
05-11-2017, 04:56 PM
The news letter I got said the mods were going to be on too...

Yes, the mods have an open practice after the LM feature tonight. I see Kenny Shrader and Kenny​ Wallace are there already.

Hey Cardirt..... Can you keep us updated once the PPV starts?

Thanks in advance!

Greatly appreciated!

Cardirt0
05-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Yes, the mods have an open practice after the LM feature tonight. I see Kenny Shrader and Kenny​ Wallace are there already.

Hey Cardirt..... Can you keep us updated once the PPV starts?

Thanks in advance!

Greatly appreciated!

I will try dont type fast