PDA

View Full Version : Lunatic left after the real target.

MUD MAESTRO
05-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Kept asking myself why the left keeps up with the Trump hate rhetoric? We know that the brainwashed followers hate Trump from day one and will never change because it has been drilled into them. Job done. So who is the next target? I believe anyone who can think and reason for themselves are on their radar screen. Attack, demoralize, silence are their weapon of choice.
Sorry, you elitist political scumbags. I along with millions of Trump voters have your number and are aware of the damage you continue doing to this country. I have all my faith in the President and will support him fully.

Clayton_Wetter
05-11-2017, 09:16 PM
ABC got rid of Tim Allen's show because he sided with Trump.

They demand loyalty to the Marxist cause.

dirtdobber45
05-12-2017, 04:07 PM
ABC got rid of Tim Allen's show because he sided with Trump.They demand loyalty to the Marxist cause.Thats because Hollywood doesnt allow free speech just like the rest of California.

dirtdobber45
05-12-2017, 04:17 PM
And the Americans that voted for Trump need to come together and boycott all these idiots. Dont watch their movie tv shows. Dont buy their cds. Quit subscribing to their magazines and newspapers. Until we show we dont wanna hear their crap. Theyll keep doing it. Fox news is changing to the left and people keep watching... got to stop.

kidrock
05-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Speaking of lunatic's I think they spotted one in the Whitehouse you know the one with loose lips lol

dirtdobber45
05-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Speaking of lunatic's I think they spotted one in the Whitehouse you know the one with loose lips lolObama and Clinton are gone bud. Thought you were up to date on things?

Clayton_Wetter
05-16-2017, 09:00 PM
Speaking of lunatic's I think they spotted one in the Whitehouse you know the one with loose lips lol

Your head hole still blathering on????

kidrock
05-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Obama and Clinton are gone bud. Thought you were up to date on things?

some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far.

now the real lunatic has moved in lol

kidrock
05-16-2017, 09:43 PM
Your head hole still blathering on????

you couldn't even defend it lol

dirtdobber45
05-16-2017, 11:17 PM
some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far. now the real lunatic has moved in lolI can own it. Its you that cant grasp whats going on. And no Im not in the white house cause if I was, that lil fat boy in NKorea would be gone. The rest of the world could except it or not. Every country has had their chance to step up and do something besides talk. Theres a whole lot more but maybe Ill run one day. Yes I am the LUNATIC not Trump

dirtdobber45
05-16-2017, 11:21 PM
some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far. now the real lunatic has moved in lolWhen theres proof on the ones I blame. And as long as the Dems can sit here with their dog and pony show with their accusations theyll get away with it.... for now. Election times a comin.

kidrock
05-17-2017, 06:03 AM
I can own it. Its you that cant grasp whats going on. And no Im not in the white house cause if I was, that lil fat boy in NKorea would be gone. The rest of the world could except it or not. Every country has had their chance to step up and do something besides talk. Theres a whole lot more but maybe Ill run one day. Yes I am the LUNATIC not Trump

You know what Trump thought it was going to be easy as well but, reality hit him right in the face.

like I said at some point your going to have to own it and quit blaming others.

kidrock
05-17-2017, 06:09 AM
When theres proof on the ones I blame. And as long as the Dems can sit here with their dog and pony show with their accusations theyll get away with it.... for now. Election times a comin.

You know at first I thought there was nothing there but, now I'm not so sure. we may find out there is nothing there but, the only way to truly find out would be to have a special prosecutor but, with the republicans in charge that's not going to happen. You bet election time is coming and you may be surprised of the outcome.

balljoint
05-17-2017, 10:15 AM
OUCH: Officers that handled Seth Rich had strong Clinton ties, AND SETH RICH WAS ALIVE WHEN FOUND
Take a look at the officer's name. These officers wore body cams. We need the video of their response, and subsequent handling. Seth Rich was alive when found, and only pronounced dead an hour and a half later!http://82.221.129.208/pages/policereport.jpg

WELL LOOKIE HERE! Officer Robinson's wife has VERY STRONG CLINTON TIES. No wonder why her husband handled the call for Seth Rich!http://82.221.129.208/pages/clintonhelper.jpg

balljoint
05-17-2017, 10:18 AM
The police report makes it clear: The main assisting officer's wife worked within the Clinton campaign, and directly for Hillary Clinton. Seth was not shot in the head, and was alive and concious when found. Then, somehow he died. Maybe the injuries were enough, but I'd say having someone so close to Clinton respond to the shooting was probably the main factor in Seth's death.

I am starting to think Trump really was playing 4d chess as some have said. I think he waited for everyone to hang themselves, and then acted. I am even starting to think the cruise missile attack on Syria was part of the game, because Trump notified the air base 40 minutes before the missiles arrived, and most of them missed. But it appeased his enemies. Whatever happened with Trump, having the Seth Rich story explode at this time could not possibly be better, Hannity is all over this and other major players are all over this also. I posted a warning from preacher Jim Bakker. The last time I saw him was decades ago, but he is probably onto something and I think people should listen. The left is cornered. They are going to fail with Trump Watergate. And when they fail (it will be soon) they will probably move quickly to kill Trump. Because if they don't they are going down, they cannot possibly get through a Comey firing and then have the truth about Seth Rich, which many of them were involved in murdering, come to light.

dirtdobber45
05-17-2017, 10:32 PM
It was a big set up and it was all Clintons team that took care of Rich. Just like Scalia... all set up

Barbecueboy
05-18-2017, 05:51 PM
You know what Trump thought it was going to be easy as well but, reality hit him right in the face.

like I said at some point your going to have to own it and quit blaming others.

And you know he thought it would be easy , how?

Clairvoyant or something?

Both were awful choices, the don was just the less of the terrible.......we as a citizenry are all lunatics for allowing it to get this way........it's a popularity contest massaged and crafted by the media and the sheep that follow them that can't or won't think for themselves.

Clayton_Wetter
05-18-2017, 06:06 PM
you couldn't even defend it lol

Defend what?

Clayton_Wetter
05-18-2017, 06:09 PM
The police report makes it clear: The main assisting officer's wife worked within the Clinton campaign, and directly for Hillary Clinton. Seth was not shot in the head, and was alive and concious when found. Then, somehow he died. Maybe the injuries were enough, but I'd say having someone so close to Clinton respond to the shooting was probably the main factor in Seth's death.

I am starting to think Trump really was playing 4d chess as some have said. I think he waited for everyone to hang themselves, and then acted. I am even starting to think the cruise missile attack on Syria was part of the game, because Trump notified the air base 40 minutes before the missiles arrived, and most of them missed. But it appeased his enemies. Whatever happened with Trump, having the Seth Rich story explode at this time could not possibly be better, Hannity is all over this and other major players are all over this also. I posted a warning from preacher Jim Bakker. The last time I saw him was decades ago, but he is probably onto something and I think people should listen. The left is cornered. They are going to fail with Trump Watergate. And when they fail (it will be soon) they will probably move quickly to kill Trump. Because if they don't they are going down, they cannot possibly get through a Comey firing and then have the truth about Seth Rich, which many of them were involved in murdering, come to light.

Most of the missiles missed? You better start getting some different sources of info.

Clayton_Wetter
05-18-2017, 06:11 PM
OUCH: Officers that handled Seth Rich had strong Clinton ties, AND SETH RICH WAS ALIVE WHEN FOUND
Take a look at the officer's name. These officers wore body cams. We need the video of their response, and subsequent handling. Seth Rich was alive when found, and only pronounced dead an hour and a half later!http://82.221.129.208/pages/policereport.jpg

WELL LOOKIE HERE! Officer Robinson's wife has VERY STRONG CLINTON TIES. No wonder why her husband handled the call for Seth Rich!http://82.221.129.208/pages/clintonhelper.jpg

You are on to stuff that must come to light, But will it?

kidrock
05-18-2017, 07:18 PM
And you know he thought it would be easy , how?

Clairvoyant or something?

Both were awful choices, the don was just the less of the terrible.......we as a citizenry are all lunatics for allowing it to get this way........it's a popularity contest massaged and crafted by the media and the sheep that follow them that can't or won't think for themselves.

Because the lunatic said so,

I agree that they both were terrible choices that's why I didn't vote for either one of them

balljoint
05-18-2017, 07:22 PM
http://82.221.129.208/pages/sethrichdoc.jpeg

balljoint
05-18-2017, 07:25 PM
You are on to stuff that must come to light, But will it?

All my stuff is legit. You just don't agree with the truth sometimes.

balljoint
05-18-2017, 07:39 PM
Most of the missiles missed? You better start getting some different sources of info.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
"According to the claims of Russian defense ministry, the "combat effectiveness" of the attack was "extremely low",only 23 missiles hit the base, and it did not know where the other 36 landed."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-missile-strike-russia-syria-air-defences-bolster-donald-trump-putin-low-extremely-low-effective-a7671921.html

Your intelligence briefing said different?

Barbecueboy
05-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Because the lunatic said so,

I agree that they both were terrible choices that's why I didn't vote for either one of them

Please tell me you voted.....and at least wrote someone in.

kidrock
05-18-2017, 08:05 PM

Like I said I didn't vote for either one of the 2. I never said I didn't vote.

Clayton_Wetter
05-18-2017, 08:44 PM

No, please tell us you don't vote. Some people aren't educated enough to vote responsibly and wisely.

kidrock
05-18-2017, 09:10 PM
No, please tell us you don't vote. Some people aren't educated enough to vote responsibly and wisely.

We know because you voted lol

TS FAN
05-19-2017, 10:59 AM
I voted for Trump and I am proud of it. He is doing a great job so far. He is not a political hack, and he has made a few mistakes. He will probably make a few more, but he has done even better than I thought he would. So the boo hoo crowd and people like McCain can stand back and wine and cry. I am sick of Politicians who only care about getting elected. BTW that would include most of them. Country is in good hands. Trump says take your nickel and dime whining somewhere else, I don't have time for it!!!!@!!!!!

kidrock
05-19-2017, 05:46 PM
Sounds like Seth's family is pretty pissed off that people are politicizing his death. They thinks it's bs on the conspiracy theories out there.

25jrjr
05-19-2017, 09:18 PM
I voted for Trump and I am proud of it. He is doing a great job so far. He is not a political hack, and he has made a few mistakes. He will probably make a few more, but he has done even better than I thought he would. So the boo hoo crowd and people like McCain can stand back and wine and cry. I am sick of Politicians who only care about getting elected. BTW that would include most of them. Country is in good hands. Trump says take your nickel and dime whining somewhere else, I don't have time for it!!!!@!!!!!

X 2!.....He's a billionaire businessman, he doesn't have time for political correct politicians!

dirtdobber45
05-19-2017, 09:34 PM
X 2!.....He's a billionaire businessman, he doesn't have time for political correct politicians!X3... if the Demerals would let the man do his job instead of the d&p show(s) thats wasting tax payers money maybe he could get a WHOLE lot more done for this country. The Demerals media and the Soros backed groups are too scared .. in their own ways... that he could get things done that would help the people of this country and make it actually better again

25jrjr
05-19-2017, 09:40 PM
X3... if the Demerals would let the man do his job instead of the d&p show(s) thats wasting tax payers money maybe he could get a WHOLE lot more done for this country. The Demerals media and the Soros backed groups are too scared .. in their own ways... that he could get things done that would help the people of this country and make it actually better again

Preach, brotha, preach! :)

kidrock
05-19-2017, 09:47 PM
X3... if the Demerals would let the man do his job instead of the d&p show(s) thats wasting tax payers money maybe he could get a WHOLE lot more done for this country. The Demerals media and the Soros backed groups are too scared .. in their own ways... that he could get things done that would help the people of this country and make it actually better again

Isn't the Republicans in control and don't they have the authority to stop the investigation or never start one to begin with?

TS FAN
05-20-2017, 01:03 PM
I want to make it clear on my views on Republicans. By no means am i happy with several of them either. Some of them. But as long as everyone is posturing for re-election, we the American people are going to subjected to the law makers making sure the cover their own Butts!!!!! This Russia investigation is beyond stupid. It has been investigated. Nothing found. So now more waste of time and tax payer money. Reps that support further investigation are playing right into the Dems playbook. Dems are nothing but schoolyard brats and now SOME Reps are no better. To Congress I say, move on, and start serving this Country!!!

I like Paul Ryan BTW. He is not perfect, but congress would do well to start listening to him and co-operate.

MUD MAESTRO
05-20-2017, 02:05 PM
Isn't the Republicans in control and don't they have the authority to stop the investigation or never start one to begin with?

You must understand the complexity and make up the Washington elite which includes both democrats and republicans. They are the political class, a club if you will. Trump isn't welcome to join because he poses a threat to the elitist power. They want him gone! The media wants him gone! If you want to make America great......support our President and bring the power back to.....We the People.

Clayton_Wetter
05-20-2017, 04:00 PM
All my stuff is legit. You just don't agree with the truth sometimes.

No it isn't. It seems to waffle both ways. Is Zion after you today??? hahahahahahaaa

Or one of those ISIS Israeli's???? :)

Clayton_Wetter
05-20-2017, 04:03 PM
You must understand the complexity and make up the Washington elite which includes both democrats and republicans. They are the political class, a club if you will. Trump isn't welcome to join because he poses a threat to the elitist power. They want him gone! The media wants him gone! If you want to make America great......support our President and bring the power back to.....We the People.

kidrock is loyal to the word Democrat. To heck with right from wrong, for him.

Clayton_Wetter
05-20-2017, 04:52 PM
Sounds like Seth's family is pretty pissed off that people are politicizing his death. They thinks it's bs on the conspiracy theories out there.

Your ears don't seem to work properly with brain.

https://youtu.be/6hxY8b-uofI

kidrock
05-20-2017, 06:51 PM
kidrock is loyal to the word Democrat. To heck with right from wrong, for him.

No that's simply not true. I have no problem calling out the Dems on their BS as well. I'm pushing more independent candidates and not the Dems or Repubs. They are both nothing but, a bunch of hypocrites and are so partisan it's kind of sickening if you ask me.

kidrock
05-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Your ears don't seem to work properly with brain.

https://youtu.be/6hxY8b-uofI

It was just a story I read on I believe fox news website. Maybe it wasn't true.

balljoint
05-22-2017, 08:18 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Clayton_Wetter
05-28-2017, 04:00 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

News medias need to be called out and punished for censorship.

Clayton_Wetter
05-29-2017, 05:34 PM
http://blabber.buzz/media/k2/items/cache/4dac4a4a5ce43e53a0f2dfd9f8507330_M.jpg

Oh those brainwashed Democrat children. More than just rolleyes!!!

kidrock
05-29-2017, 06:04 PM
http://blabber.buzz/media/k2/items/cache/4dac4a4a5ce43e53a0f2dfd9f8507330_M.jpg

Oh those brainwashed Democrat children. More than just rolleyes!!!

My son is out on his own and paying his own bills and has for a while now. His mom and I have taught him he has to make his own way in life and that nothing is given to him. He is doing great and have many friends their kids are doing the same so, maybe that's the case for some and it's not only Democrats maybe some day you will learn not to paint with a broad brush. Yes I'm rolling my eyes at you Wetter.

Clayton_Wetter
05-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Rolling yours eyes in total cluelessness as usual. You know that clown epitomizes the left.

dirtdobber45
05-30-2017, 09:51 PM
My son is out on his own and paying his own bills and has for a while now. His mom and I have taught him he has to make his own way in life and that nothing is given to him. He is doing great and have many friends their kids are doing the same so, maybe that's the case for some and it's not only Democrats maybe some day you will learn not to paint with a broad brush. Yes I'm rolling my eyes at you Wetter.Sounds like a responsible young man Kid... bet he voted for Trump. LOL

kidrock
05-30-2017, 10:24 PM
Sounds like a responsible young man Kid... bet he voted for Trump. LOL

Thanks Dobber, he is but at one time he wasn't but, His mom and I would not give him nothing so, he learned to live with nothing and I really think that has paid off because now he is very responsible with his money. He told us it was the best thing he could have done for him. He has learned not to over spend and live within his means. He makes around 12.00 and hour but has managed to save a little over 10,000 but, he's getting ready to spend Some of that on a different car.

No I think he voted for Gary Johnson.

dirtdobber45
05-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks Dobber, he is but at one time he wasn't but, His mom and I would not give him nothing so, he learned to live with nothing and I really think that has paid off because now he is very responsible with his money. He told us it was the best thing he could have done for him. He has learned not to over spend and live within his means. He makes around 12.00 and hour but has managed to save a little over 10,000 but, he's getting ready to spend Some of that on a different car. No I think he voted for Gary Johnson.Tell him I said not to get hooked by a woman. Worst thing he could do...lmfao and naw he voted for Trump... just didnt want to hurt your feelings... j/k...lmfao