PDA

View Full Version : Why???

MI Dirt Fan
05-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Why did the Jeep thread disappear for??? Anyone else see any disappear also??? Because it mentioned Rocket chassis??? Nothing negative was said...

nuff said
05-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Looks like Blackie took another vacation,a lot of threads have people answering themselves.

MI Dirt Fan
05-12-2017, 02:41 PM
A25rjr was banned to

zach51
05-12-2017, 02:46 PM
That is crazy. I guess I missed something. I thought we were playing fairly nice for once.

MI Dirt Fan
05-12-2017, 02:54 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?373702-Re-match

dirtdobber45
05-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Idk why A25rjr got banned but I was looking at the 'As human' thread snd they erased Blackie and Senrocs posts.

MaverickSprints
05-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Looks like Blackie took another vacation,a lot of threads have people answering themselves.

When he first came back he had toned it down, but the last week he was off the chain and I figured it was a matter of time.

JinxNC
05-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Good riddance to both.

dirtdobber45
05-12-2017, 09:08 PM
When he first came back he had toned it down, but the last week he was off the chain and I figured it was a matter of time.How was he 'off the chain'? Hes been pretty cool since he came back. Senroc started on him last night and that flipped the switch. I understand 4m has standards and I respect that. Wish they could get the malware problem fixed. All those ads on the tailgate section gets on my nerves.

One Man Gang
05-12-2017, 11:03 PM
I got a question since I'm not the most tech saavy person how can you tell on here when somebody has been banned or sent to time out ?

golddirt
05-12-2017, 11:04 PM
The last time that cleaned the board I got banned too.

MI Dirt Fan
05-12-2017, 11:07 PM
I got a question since I'm not the most tech saavy person how can you tell on here when somebody has been banned or sent to time out ?

Everything they posted disappears, like Blackie started the thread asking about Jeep Vanwormer. And I was involved in it and I went to type a response and couldn't find the thread then every post he made has been deleted. I checked another topic and under the username it will say banned. Some will say that and others it straight up disappears.

One Man Gang
05-12-2017, 11:13 PM
I gotcha MI Dirt Fan appreciate it

Senroc-Systems
05-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Idk why A25rjr got banned but I was looking at the 'As human' thread snd they erased Blackie and Senrocs posts.

Senroc-Systems deleted his own posts......

Senroc-Systems
05-13-2017, 12:11 AM
How was he 'off the chain'? Hes been pretty cool since he came back. Senroc started on him last night and that flipped the switch. I understand 4m has standards and I respect that. Wish they could get the malware problem fixed. All those ads on the tailgate section gets on my nerves.

I didn't start on anyone. I called his bluff and he folded like a lawn chair.

It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.

dirtdobber45
05-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Well Blackie says hi to everyone. Just talked to him.

dirtdobber45
05-13-2017, 12:29 PM
I didn't start on anyone. I called his bluff and he folded like a lawn chair.It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.I think it was a bunch of bs. You got huffy for nothing but thats my opinion

chupp n bloomer fan
05-13-2017, 04:32 PM

It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.You know how he is, why swell up on him? Put him on ignore, ignore him, or don't take the bait. You looked absolutely no better than him in that little measuring contest you guys had.

He was fine, and you guys had a dust up, and they only punished one of you. Shoulda punished you both if they were going to hand out punishments.

I didn't take him well at first, but then you just let him do his thing, don't take him serious, and move on.

And you're still letting it bother you, let it go man. It's the freakin internet, no big deal. You are a whole lot smarter than letting someone get under your skin like you are. There are some on here I ignore, they aren't on ignore, I just won't waste my typing on them.

Kwd1253
05-13-2017, 05:20 PM

It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.

I doubt that 99.99% say this dont walk what they talk on forum sites, js.

Blackie this time around was very mild how he cut on people this go around. Makes me wonder about reasoning on how fast some people get ban vs others that get away with it.

But I don't see how you all let blackie get under your skin. Me and blackie have cut and clown on each other and laugh it off. So many people take things way to personal on this site. even the mods have in the pass, i hate to say.

Kwd1253
05-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Well Blackie says hi to everyone. Just talked to him.

Tell crayola eater I said see him when he gets unban lol

chupp n bloomer fan
05-13-2017, 07:43 PM
I doubt that 99.99% say this dont walk what they talk on forum sites, js.

Blackie this time around was very mild how he cut on people this go around. Makes me wonder about reasoning on how fast some people get ban vs others that get away with it.

But I don't see how you all let blackie get under your skin. Me and blackie have cut and clown on each other and laugh it off. So many people take things way to personal on this site. even the mods have in the pass, i hate to say.Precisely, well said.

Black I
05-14-2017, 10:57 AM
Precisely, well said.

Absolutely ;)

Black I
05-14-2017, 12:24 PM

Not only have you made a fool of yourself, you've proved to speak the untruth. I didn't start anything with you and we all know it. I replied to you in the manner you approached me here and I'll respond to you in the same manner (good or bad) elsewhere. You have my phone number, we can take it up with a call, not here! Have a great day.

Highside Hustler25
05-14-2017, 01:23 PM
Absolutely ;)

Morning. Um, you should of gone with Black E. instead of Black I.

Just a thoughtful suggestion and probably a better visual.

Black I
05-14-2017, 01:32 PM
Morning. Um, you should of gone with Black E. instead of Black I.

Just a thoughtful suggestion and probably a better visual.

Thought it be fitting at the time. Next time? :cool:

Highside Hustler25
05-14-2017, 01:43 PM
Thought it be fitting at the time. Next time? :cool:

Welcome back and get well soon. Might I suggest a bag of frozen peas:D

Black I
05-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Welcome back and get well soon. Might I suggest a bag of frozen peas:D

You funny ha ha. Not gonna be my eye. Hope we can say not anyone's...

25jrjr
05-14-2017, 07:01 PM
You funny ha ha. Not gonna be my eye. Hope we can say not anyone's... I "see" ur still here! :)

Black I
05-14-2017, 07:19 PM
I "see" ur still here! :)

shhhhhhhh!!

25jrjr
05-14-2017, 07:21 PM
shhhhhhhh!! ok....I'll be vewy vewy kwiet! :)