PDA

View Full Version : Bloomy

King1
05-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Schedule says atomic for a two day show and I think it's probably last year's schedule. Anybody think he'll show at smoky mountain tomorrow is he still feuding with WRG

MI Dirt Fan
05-12-2017, 07:17 PM
2016 schedule on his website still

dirtcrazy4u
05-12-2017, 08:33 PM
BLOOMY !!!! that's frigging hilarious. Why not put a tracker on his cell phone so people could follow him.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Schedule says atomic for a two day show and I think it's probably last year's schedule. Anybody think he'll show at smoky mountain tomorrow is he still feuding with WRGWell, about 2 weeks ago or better, all of them, but Best Motorsports, agreed to let the lawsuit go. In turn, they paid their fines and all is peaches and roses. I don't see him going, he seems to more and more do as he should, and spend time with his wife and daughter. There's enough traveling with Lucas and the Crown Jewels that I wouldn't blame him or anyone else for taking the time off.

WisWildManFan
05-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Heard it was time off for Mother's Day

dirtcrazy4u
05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
If the schedule and maintenance will let him, Bloomquist will be there. The guy is a racer, period.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-13-2017, 03:05 PM
If the schedule and maintenance will let him, Bloomquist will be there. The guy is a racer, period.Oh I don't disagree, but in the last couple years he has taken vacations if there wasn't a race that caught his eye.

Shiny Side Up 18
05-13-2017, 03:34 PM
He would have been at FC last night if they would have paid him show up money. They offered him free pit passes and that wasn't good enough for him.

goincircles
05-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Well, about 2 weeks ago or better, all of them, but Best Motorsports, agreed to let the lawsuit go. In turn, they paid their fines and all is peaches and roses. I don't see him going, he seems to more and more do as he should, and spend time with his wife and daughter. There's enough traveling with Lucas and the Crown Jewels that I wouldn't blame him or anyone else for taking the time off.

Could be wrong but the only one that paid their fines were Owens correct me if I'm wrong as of the weekend Bloomquist,Best motor sports ,Satterlee and Thornton Jr have not paid anything

slingindirt83
05-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Satterlee must have done something, he raced all weekend around here. Even won at Spoon River sunday.

25jrjr
05-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Could be wrong but the only one that paid their fines were Owens correct me if I'm wrong as of the weekend Bloomquist,Best motor sports ,Satterlee and Thornton Jr have not paid anything

According to the dod article, Owens was in the process of paying. Every one else but Best had paid their fines.

Highside Hustler25
05-15-2017, 06:07 PM
I doubt Best ever pays that fine. I'd also expect to see 2 blue Rockets at the World and Dream. One for Shep and another one for Josh.

25jrjr
05-15-2017, 07:58 PM
I doubt Best ever pays that fine. I'd also expect to see 2 blue Rockets at the World and Dream. One for Shep and another one for Josh.

What if......one of them sports the Best colors and sponsors! Could get interesting!

MI Dirt Fan
05-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Lucas has a pretty big swing coming up so 2 cars will definitely be needed.