PDA

View Full Version : Nasty55 update

plunks7
05-22-2017, 04:59 PM
I have just gotten off the phone with him and he sounds good. He mentioned he has good days and bad. But when he has bad days they are really bad. He did say he might get on here tonight. So if you would like to here from him be on the look out.. He Thanks everyone for his care and friendship.

fastford
05-22-2017, 05:13 PM
good luck nasty , praying for you my friend.....

kidrock
05-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad days and will be praying for you brother that you start having more good days.

Hang in there!!!!!!

intel8
05-22-2017, 06:09 PM
Get well Nasty!

drano
05-22-2017, 06:43 PM
Hope you get to feeling better Nasty.

toast
05-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Had you on my mind last night Nasty, Hope and pray you are doing better old friend!!

MEE
05-22-2017, 07:09 PM
prayers to you and your family nasty.
Never met you but feel for you.

Barbecueboy
05-22-2017, 08:25 PM
Nasty , shoot me a good number to call you at when your up to it......we've chatted and pmd but I would love to put a voice with a name.

And from experience, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone that you don't even know.......just re affirms that strangers care and the whole world isn't full of a holes like it sometimes appears when the chips are down.

Even if you don't or can't, know that your 4 m crazzees actually care and wish you the best in everything you have faced and what you may face in the future.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Nasty , shoot me a good number to call you at when your up to it......we've chatted and pmd but I would love to put a voice with a name.

And from experience, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone that you don't even know.......just re affirms that strangers care and the whole world isn't full of a holes like it sometimes appears when the chips are down.

Even if you don't or can't, know that your 4 m crazzees actually care and wish you the best in everything you have faced and what you may face in the future.

Agreed with and well said bbq. were all thinking bout you nasty!

george w
05-22-2017, 09:00 PM
Keep your head up man!!!!!

Black I
05-22-2017, 09:07 PM
Well said Barbecueboy...

Dale, I'm a better person to have had the opportunity to know you here on 4m. Many laughs that will always bring great joy. Thank you my friend! Praying for more better days for you Sir. Praying you will once agian bring us here the boldness about you and great ability to bring laughter for a long time to come.

Hang in there bro... Your buddy Phil.

Thanks Plunks!!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Nasty knows I think about his a$$, been trying to do a good job of staying in touch. Hope you have more good days than bad Nasty. Always tell your family you love them, enjoy life man.

MontanaMagic1619*
05-23-2017, 12:43 AM
Yes, get well soon my friend, just came on tonight for the 1st time in awhile and saw plunks post. You're in my thoughts and just get yourself through this so that u can come on here to harass the masses like we all know u can :)

Bubstr
05-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Good luck on the fight with the health issues, Nasty. You have people pulling for you.

CIRF
05-23-2017, 01:39 PM
Hang in there Nasty. Hope you can get on here soon and jaw a bit. I've always thoroughly enjoyed our back and forth's over the years. The reason's to come here have diminished greatly in recent years but you always made it worthwhile regardless of the background noise.

Huge thanks to you Mr. Plunks7 for the updates. Hat's off to you, sir.

Black I
05-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Yes, get well soon my friend, just came on tonight for the 1st time in awhile and saw plunks post. You're in my thoughts and just get yourself through this so that u can come on here to harass the masses like we all know u can :)

Not to take anything from my buddy Nasty here but... MM!!! How the heck ya been dude? Nice to hear from u bud. Hope all is well. Don't be a stranger ok??

Back to Dale... God bless you brother!!!

MontanaMagic1619*
05-23-2017, 05:32 PM
Thanks Black, but I saw the post about Nasty and had to " opine " :) He's a good friend of mine on 4m and I appreciate a voice like his on here whenever I come on looking for a good laugh on those rare occasions I come here anymore. And yes Black, all is well for now, I've been thru my trials the last three years, but we're fighters because there's always a good late model race somewhere that we just can't miss. And no, I won't be a stranger.......have fun everyone !

dirtdobber45
05-24-2017, 12:19 PM
Keep fighting Nasty... as long as there is a whiff of air in you KEEP FIGHTING bud. Love talking to ya about Jimmy O. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Highside Hustler25
05-25-2017, 09:40 AM
Hi Dale. Keep yer chin up bud. Thinkin bout ya.