PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist: post-lawsuit interview

jensenracing18
05-23-2017, 08:28 AM
https://racingnews.co/2017/05/23/post-lawsuit-scott-bloomquist-talks-suspension-eldora-speedway/

Bubstr
05-23-2017, 02:23 PM
Why doesn't the pre-lawsuit interview match the post lawsuit interview? The first one said there was something missing. Now they picked something up from the track, or there was new testing equipment. Of course the WRG story hasn't changed. It never said anything but illegal tires to start with. Well the law suit is canceled. What was the real story?

I remember, one time Owens got caught and they listed the chemicals. That was very transparent, unlike this one. It feels like both sides are fibbing to us fans. One side says, "I caught it from the toilet seat and the other says they are the toilet seat.

Black I
05-23-2017, 03:19 PM
Flush it! We'll never know...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-23-2017, 04:06 PM
Flush it! We'll never know...Pretty much, just move on. Over and done with.

Barbecueboy
05-23-2017, 07:12 PM
Pretty much, just move on. Over and done with.

It's going to happen again to somebody unfortunately ......this is just a pause in the action.

Everybody thinks what they think, nothing changing there......but you can almost bet consessions were made on both sides to put it behind and move on.

I'm just happy some progress has been made and it's being looked at more openly and some of the tire rules are a changing with the times.

25jrjr
05-23-2017, 07:43 PM
The pics in the article reminded me of something......the orange spoiler! Some said Tmac was going to take it....some said Richards.....yet ole hippie still has it on his car!

#orangespoilerandbloomergotogetherlikebloomerandco ke

Kwd1253
05-23-2017, 08:06 PM
The pics in the article reminded me of something......the orange spoiler! Some said Tmac was going to take it....some said Richards.....yet ole hippie still has it on his car!

#orangespoilerandbloomergotogetherlikebloomerandco ke

Tmac slowly cutting the points down. Remember few years back Scott was winning more races but Jimmy was consensual in the top 5 in every race. Or was it the other way around, forget now lol, But it's still early to call it.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-23-2017, 08:44 PM
Tmac slowly cutting the points down. Remember few years back Scott was winning more races but Jimmy was consensual in the top 5 in every race. Or was it the other way around, forget now lol, But it's still early to call it.I hope it stays close, hitting tracks now that Bloomer is good at. Ole Luxembourg really hurt him.

TS FAN
05-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Bloomer will win the dream this year, count on it.

golddirt
05-24-2017, 05:46 PM
Not if I throw a screwdriver on the track

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Not if I throw a screwdriver on the track

You might find it stuck where the sun don't shine first!!! hahahahahahaahaaa

Black I
05-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Bloomer will win the dream this year, count on it.

Pretty sure nobody is counting him out. :cool: