PDA

View Full Version : Stovall and Erb Jr.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 07:56 AM
No mention of it on here?

While it's very well known Erb Jr. is horrible to get around, Stovall did kinda just ram her in there. In saying that, the leaders are there man, hold a line, let them by, race on. He'd want treated with respect, but sure doesn't show it. He runs that I own the whole track line.

To turn around and punt Stovall, was chicken sh!t, Stovall 100% owes him one. Jesse took himself out by not showing patience, for you to pull that sh!t when you aren't even a leading car, just BS. So while Stovall didn't show patience, Erb is still a tool for that altercation.

zach51
05-26-2017, 08:08 AM
I mentioned on the race thread that I used to like Erb but lately I am leaning towards thinking that he is a hackjob. And I posted that BEFORE he came back and punted Stovall.

Funny thing is, he was slower than heck until Stovall hit him and then he was darn near the fastest car on the track to try to chase him down to wreck him. Maybe he just needs some more motivation or something, heck I don't know, like a rabbit at the dog races, maybe they need to get a little Stovall die-cast car and dangle it on a stick out in front of Erb's windshield so he'll pick up the pace.

kazual
05-26-2017, 08:09 AM
Saw it, agree 100%. Stovall was pushing hard to get thru lappers and certainly roughed Erb up in corner 3. But seems Erb over reacted considering he wasn't in the lead pack and the 00 was. Oh well, one less Christmas card to send.

zach51
05-26-2017, 08:12 AM
They are both big Black Diamond guys too....I believe. I know Erb is, Jesse used to be, if not still.

Hoosier_Dirt
05-26-2017, 08:14 AM
Erb seems to be in the way alot anymore

Black I
05-26-2017, 08:40 AM
So Stovall didn't show patients but yet Erb is the tool here? Lol, OK.

Black I
05-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Erb seems to be in the way alot anymore

He's been the same years. Blocking is racing as rubbing is racing if you're trying to hold 10th or 1st.

zach51
05-26-2017, 09:06 AM
Phil I think the difference here is that Stovall was leading the race and Erb was doing what he does....crowds the leaders when he is getting lapped, which is starting to be more often than not. Stovall whacked him but it was almost necessary. An attention getter. Didn't wreck him.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 09:07 AM
So Stovall didn't show patients but yet Erb is the tool here? Lol, OK.He is a chicken sh!t tool for punting a guy for a racing incident. Erb knew dam well Stovall was a leader, and that he just went in hot to get the lead back, not to intentionally rough up Erb. For Erb to come back and punt him, when he was out to lunch, yes, complete tool, total BS.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 09:08 AM
He's been the same years. Blocking is racing as rubbing is racing if you're trying to hold 10th or 1st.And when you block enough, the horn is going to get used.

Black I
05-26-2017, 09:15 AM
And when you block enough, the horn is going to get used.

Thats usually the case yes. Racing, they call it.

Black I
05-26-2017, 09:20 AM
He is a chicken sh!t tool for punting a guy for a racing incident. Erb knew dam well Stovall was a leader, and that he just went in hot to get the lead back, not to intentionally rough up Erb. For Erb to come back and punt him, when he was out to lunch, yes, complete tool, total BS.

I said ok! Erb is the tool, ouch!!! Lmao..

Black I
05-26-2017, 09:26 AM
And when you block enough, the horn is going to get used.

Did Stovall honk his horn at Erb before he got "impatient"? :D this is too funny dude...

kazual
05-26-2017, 10:08 AM
28 tried to spin him in turn 3 a few laps earlier, it was clearly intentional.

zyoung25
05-26-2017, 10:13 AM
I don't really blame Jesse for doing it, he had what was a car capable of winning I think, epj or bloomer dont drive like that in traffic knowing that. I'd say he'll learn to be a lil more patient from that and move on.

Erb drives the widest race car on the planet when he's about to get passed. It's a wonder this doesn't happen more than it does. He's good at passing cars, letting cars pass him......not so much.

Black I
05-26-2017, 10:16 AM
28 tried to spin him in turn 3 a few laps earlier, it was clearly intentional.

Then maybe it was payback time for Erb from another race?

Black I
05-26-2017, 10:21 AM
I don't really blame Jesse for doing it, he had what was a car capable of winning I think, epj or bloomer dont drive like that in traffic knowing that. I'd say he'll learn to be a lil more patient from that and move on.

Erb drives the widest race car on the planet when he's about to get passed. It's a wonder this doesn't happen more than it does. He's good at passing cars, letting cars pass him......not so much.

He is usually only "Erbing" you if in the lead. Stovall must have rubbed him the wrong way somewhere.

Kwd1253
05-26-2017, 10:43 AM
He is usually only "Erbing" you if in the lead. Stovall must have rubbed him the wrong way somewhere.

When stovall rubbed erb, it made erb have flash back of Jd slamming his slow ass to take the win lol.

kazual
05-26-2017, 11:00 AM
Think heard either Essex or Trenton Berry reference some history, not sure heard that right. Stovall is fun to watch but he uses his tires up more quickly, my belief he was a sitting duck to Pearson or others behind him, was a matter of time. Jesse has tended to struggle more in latter stages of long races at Wheatland, even in years where he had top 10 finishes. At 25 laps he is a major threat, longer races against national level competition his lesser experience at tire management begins to show.

Black I
05-26-2017, 11:08 AM
When stovall rubbed erb, it made erb have flash back of Jd slamming his slow ass to take the win lol.

Get it straight kwd, Erb was leading the "device" wheeling mr average until Erb was door slamed lol. Slow? That device couldn't get by without a punt.

CasualDirtFan
05-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Watching the race, I'm not sure Erb was holding up anyone any more than the rest of the field was - i was not looking at lap times but they all seeemed to be close and passing was hard. They were 2X2 at least a few cars deep. Erb also had a car inside of him - EPJ if I'm not mistaken, that caused him to move up the track. I'm not saying he does not get wide, but in this case, he was just racing and searching for a groove with speed. Stovall plowed him. I'm not sure I've seen Dennis retaliate, and it was not on the video last night. If he did, good for him. It's ok to throw an elbow every now then.

President Clinton
05-26-2017, 11:56 AM
Seems to me, if you had a better racing surface you would not have such a hard time passing lapped cars???? Maybe we should be mad at tracks for not having a raceable surface??? Guess that would be using to much common sense to see the real problem????? I didn't see this race so maybe there was another reason to not be able to get around????

B_K
05-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Being hard to pass is good. Being hard to lap is an entirely different thing.

Black I
05-26-2017, 12:19 PM
Seems to me, if you had a better racing surface you would not have such a hard time passing lapped cars???? Maybe we should be mad at tracks for not having a raceable surface??? Guess that would be using to much common sense to see the real problem????? I didn't see this race so maybe there was another reason to not be able to get around????

No, it's Erb. He somehow just widens his car the entire width of the track that chicken shT :D

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Watching the race, I'm not sure Erb was holding up anyone any more than the rest of the field was - i was not looking at lap times but they all seeemed to be close and passing was hard. They were 2X2 at least a few cars deep. Erb also had a car inside of him - EPJ if I'm not mistaken, that caused him to move up the track. I'm not saying he does not get wide, but in this case, he was just racing and searching for a groove with speed. Stovall plowed him. I'm not sure I've seen Dennis retaliate, and it was not on the video last night. If he did, good for him. It's ok to throw an elbow every now then.A lapper retaliating for a racing incident is retarded. If this was Fairbury and the pass JD put on Erb, while I agreed with it because of how wide Erb was, I also have no issue if Erb would have run over him to take the lead back.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Being hard to pass is good. Being hard to lap is an entirely different thing.Correct, to an extent, you hold someone up too long, things probably going to get dicey.

25jrjr
05-26-2017, 01:20 PM

I guess you're werent watching! Nothing wrong with the racetrack, at all!

They all ran too soft of fronts that caused their cars to get too tight, ie couldn't steer as well.

intel8
05-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Stovall was going for it, Erb was all over the track, Erb could of given room on the outside as he was going nowhere. Track was as good as you can ask for.

Illtsate32
05-26-2017, 02:30 PM
He got into him for sure but I didnt think it was that bad especially battling for the lead ur gonna get run over in that situation every time...

President Clinton
05-26-2017, 03:22 PM
I guess you're werent watching! Nothing wrong with the racetrack, at all!

They all ran too soft of fronts that caused their cars to get too tight, ie couldn't steer as well.

I thought I said I didn't see it?

CasualDirtFan
05-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Chupp - I can't disagree, prefer to get that payback when not a lapped car - but had he not got slammed, he might have still been on the lead lap? I'm just not used to seeing Erb retaliate. Might be I've missed a few.

And the track was fine, and the racing was pretty good - just seemed like everyone was with in a couple tenths of each other at that point and no one could really clear anyone.

kidrock
05-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Look to me Stovall body slammed Erb and Erb didn't like it and paid him back. Nothing many others haven't done. Maybe Stovall needs to learn a little patience in that situation.

Could you imagine if that was Pierce who had done that

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Look to me Stovall body slammed Erb and Erb didn't like it and paid him back. Nothing many others haven't done. Maybe Stovall needs to learn a little patience in that situation.

Could you imagine if that was Pierce who had done thatYes I can.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Chupp - I can't disagree, prefer to get that payback when not a lapped car - but had he not got slammed, he might have still been on the lead lap? I'm just not used to seeing Erb retaliate. Might be I've missed a few.

And the track was fine, and the racing was pretty good - just seemed like everyone was with in a couple tenths of each other at that point and no one could really clear anyone.Also, it was stated by Stovall I believe, that he has had an altercation with Erb Jr there before.

Bubstr
05-26-2017, 05:21 PM
It is as simple as this. When getting lapped, it is common courtesy to hold your line. Not stop or let them pass, just stay in one line or the other. Erb likes the high line in the straights and the low line in the corners. This is not illegal, but comes with consequences. It has nothing to do with patience because Erb has run that line for 20 years. He is not going to stop on the next lap. The consequences come as the leader tries to get around them. This is nothing new. Last Friday Pierce ruffed him up , while lapping him. About everybody that has lapped him hasn't done it clean.

Highside Hustler25
05-26-2017, 06:56 PM
On a track the size of Wheatland, you say Erb used the whole track?:DThat's a good one. I thought the object of racing was to go faster than the guy in front of you. Not use your blinker and move out of the way for Jimmy Joe. I don't buy that get out of the way stuff. If you're lapping someone, you must be faster. Figure out a way. The good ones do.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 07:23 PM
On a track the size of Wheatland, you say Erb used the whole track?:DThat's a good one. I thought the object of racing was to go faster than the guy in front of you. Not use your blinker and move out of the way for Jimmy Joe. I don't buy that get out of the way stuff. If you're lapping someone, you must be faster. Figure out a way. The good ones do.Are you from Illinois? If you are, you have seen Erb race more than I. And I can tell you, from the times I've seen him in person, and on DoD, him and Jackie Boggs got about the widest cars out there. If you can't figure out what that means because you wanna be literal, then so be it. But I know you know what it means. No you don't put a blinker on, and Stovall overdrove his entry. But there was no reason for Erb to take him out at the end. Stovall had already ruined his night not showing patience with a LAPPED car, for Erb to play games at the end of the race, guess I just think it was ridiculous.

Highside Hustler25
05-26-2017, 08:20 PM
Are you from Illinois? If you are, you have seen Erb race more than I. And I can tell you, from the times I've seen him in person, and on DoD, him and Jackie Boggs got about the widest cars out there. If you can't figure out what that means because you wanna be literal, then so be it. But I know you know what it means. No you don't put a blinker on, and Stovall overdrove his entry. But there was no reason for Erb to take him out at the end. Stovall had already ruined his night not showing patience with a LAPPED car, for Erb to play games at the end of the race, guess I just think it was ridiculous.

Not making any excuses for the on track extra curricular activities. I don't agree with it as well. Have not watched the vid yet. I was making reference to moving over for someone. They're all out there racing for position. Who wants to be lapped? Now with 2 lapps to go, that might be different.

Matt49
05-26-2017, 08:34 PM
Some of you are missing the point. It's common courtesy that if you're running the hub through the corners, you don't run the wall on the straights unless you know for a fact your are in the clear. It causes all kinds of problems. Many of which are going to get you turned around. I like Erb for a bunch of reasons but he does run that line and it isn't cool unless you know you're out front...and clearly he wasn't. As someone else stated, this is nothing new. He's run that line for years.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Not making any excuses for the on track extra curricular activities. I don't agree with it as well. Have not watched the vid yet. I was making reference to moving over for someone. They're all out there racing for position. Who wants to be lapped? Now with 2 lapps to go, that might be different.I agree, and really, I had no issue whatsoever with what happened to Stovall. He was taking a chance, and it bit him in the a$$. But for Erb to retaliate at the end over a racing deal, I've already stated my peace a few times on that:).

Highside Hustler25
05-26-2017, 09:19 PM
Look to me Stovall body slammed Erb and Erb didn't like it and paid him back.

That's my assessment as well after watching the video. Stovall definitely leaned on Erb and drew the contact.

HoosierDirtFan
05-26-2017, 11:04 PM
Don't toot your horn too fast. In the 2nd B-Main tonight Pierce threw a slider on Stovall and he threw on back in turn 3 and sort of collected Pierce. Pierce didn't make contact with Stovall in turn 1; but Stovall made some minor contact with Pierce in turn 3

Kwd1253
05-26-2017, 11:12 PM
Get it straight kwd, Erb was leading the "device" wheeling mr average until Erb was door slamed lol. Slow? That device couldn't get by without a punt.

Lol rubbing is racing, some just like rub alot harder than most ;)

KBM18fan
05-26-2017, 11:30 PM
Don't toot your horn too fast. In the 2nd B-Main tonight Pierce threw a slider on Stovall and he threw on back in turn 3 and sort of collected Pierce. Pierce didn't make contact with Stovall in turn 1; but Stovall made some minor contact with Pierce in turn 3 Pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took Stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what Pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.

Barbecueboy
05-26-2017, 11:36 PM
Jesse f Ing Stovall.......don't like the way I drove you, eat f Ing sh-t.

Black I
05-26-2017, 11:41 PM

This is really catching on. Classy

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 11:44 PM
Pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took Stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what Pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.Ole DoD left that outta the report.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2017, 11:45 PM
Jesse f Ing Stovall.......don't like the way I drove you, eat f Ing sh-t.I love it, I'll buy it for my kids(sarcasm)

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2017, 11:47 PM
Does this mean Pierce is gonna pull a Baltimore Colts and pull out in the middle of the night and run for $1500 somewhere Saturday night?🤔🤔🤔

huskerdirt
05-26-2017, 11:54 PM

Boom. That's a walk off.

huskerdirt
05-27-2017, 12:02 AM
Less than 90 minutes earlier Pierce tried to run over Jared Landers in the heat race and spun himself out. That's why he was buried in the b main to begin with. I must've been the only one that saw it.

Bobby has one coming every time he gets on the race track. It's kinda funny when he runs over somebody, the pierce posse thinks it's awesome. But when it happens to Bobby..... the alleged driver is scum of the earth.

Illtsate32
05-27-2017, 12:06 AM
Does this mean Pierce is gonna pull a Baltimore Colts and pull out in the middle of the night and run for $1500 somewhere Saturday night?樂樂樂I pretty sure hes in the show already..

25jrjr
05-27-2017, 12:07 AM
pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.

x2! ^^^^^^

I like what Essex said............Stovall threw the shoulder! lol

Black I
05-27-2017, 12:18 AM
Less than 90 minutes earlier Pierce tried to run over Jared Landers in the heat race and spun himself out. That's why he was buried in the b main to begin with. I must've been the only one that saw it.

Bobby has one coming every time he gets on the race track. It's kinda funny when he runs over somebody, the pierce posse thinks it's awesome. But when it happens to Bobby..... the alleged driver is scum of the earth.

How true it is! Great post Husky!! :cool:

rebalusa1
05-27-2017, 12:54 AM
So pierce holds his line and landers don't. Landers clearly hit pierce. Hmmmmm. Drink another 1 lol

Highside Hustler25
05-27-2017, 05:12 AM
Stovall is fast but he's a mess as well. He's banged his way to the front both nights. 2 nights>2 torn up cars.

And I doubt Pierce is going anywhere. Pretty sure he's in the show with his Thurs, results.

He'll start 14th Sat. night.

#FALSuperman
05-27-2017, 05:22 AM
Like Bobby or don't like him, he definitely races his car as hard as anyone. Almost wreckless abandonment, not really fitting of his "smooth operator" name. He is for sure talented. The kid is closer to figuring this gig out than I'm sure many would like to admit. Bobby may want to not play bumper cars as much, and once he gets that part under control he could be dangerous.

Highside Hustler25
05-27-2017, 05:57 AM
Bobby is anything BUT smooth and I like it:cool:

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 06:32 AM

So pierce holds his line and landers don't. Landers clearly hit pierce. Hmmmmm. Drink another 1 lolBobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.

I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.

What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.

NormP
05-27-2017, 07:38 AM
So pierce holds his line and landers don't. Landers clearly hit pierce. Hmmmmm. Drink another 1 lol

Landers was in front of Pierce. So he would have had to slam on his brakes to hit Pierce. Doesn't make sense.

zach51
05-27-2017, 08:44 AM
Landers was in front of Pierce. So he would have had to slam on his brakes to hit Pierce. Doesn't make sense.

Did you see the video? Landers looked like he was going to go low, Bobby committed to the outside, Landers bailed on the bottom and faded up high. Racin deal.

Black I
05-27-2017, 08:59 AM
SMH and lol, some of u all act like you never seen a dam dlm race!

huskerdirt
05-27-2017, 09:35 AM
Bobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.

I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.

What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.

A 2nd and 3rd look at it, you are right. You can tell where Landers was a little uncertain going into turn 1.

But you can't deny Pierce was trying to block Stovalls crossover move going to the back stretch. Stovall was at his door and Pierce kept coming down on him. Stovall didn't back out and that's why Pierce got the elbow going into the corner.

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2017, 09:36 AM
Better get the hot wheels out for reenactment

NormP
05-27-2017, 09:40 AM
Did you see the video? Landers looked like he was going to go low, Bobby committed to the outside, Landers bailed on the bottom and faded up high. Racin deal.

I watched it live. Bobby hit Jared in the rear.

I don't whine about Bobby like a lot of people around here do every time he makes contact with someone, but you can't blame that one on Landers like rebalusa was. It's racing, that stuff happens. Especially on dirt.

Illtsate32
05-27-2017, 10:05 AM
Seeing some impartiality is refreshing..as ive stated before I will be the first one to say he made a mistake..Bobby seems to be a bit of a slow starter but better than most at finding the fast way around once the track slicks off...I like his chances in the 100 lapper....

427c.i.
05-27-2017, 10:17 AM
I bet Bob was having a conniption...

nuff said
05-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Amazing how a Erb/Stovall thread turns into a Pierce thread.

dangerdann
05-27-2017, 11:00 AM
Looks like Payback from couple years ago also lol https://youtu.be/Qh2G3gZMQHM

george w
05-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Looks like Payback from couple years ago also lol https://youtu.be/Qh2G3gZMQHMforgot all about that thanks!!!! Made my day!

t3r3e3
05-27-2017, 11:25 AM
Looks like Payback from couple years ago also lol https://youtu.be/Qh2G3gZMQHM

Erb running the Erb line then as well. My guess is that Erb and Stovall will end up running together during the 100 lapper Saturday. It won't end well. Not a good week to be an Erb.

25jrjr
05-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Since drivers "hear" where the other drivers are, maybe Erb needs a hearing aid(seriously)!

He's one of the few that drives into the bottom and drifts all the way to the wall on exit, ie throwing a lot of bad sliders! smh

Illtsate32
05-27-2017, 01:21 PM
If its true what Stovall said that kind of changes the way I look at Erb...That def wasnt Stovalls fault...

rebalusa1
05-27-2017, 02:57 PM
NormP get set of bifocals lol. Would you have lifted if you were racing. Landers clearly went up the track. Oh wait your a message board racer. Lol. Rubbing is racing. enjoy the races

Barry Seal
05-27-2017, 03:05 PM
Bobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.This! Plus pierce tried to block Stovall crossover. I will buy a Stovall shirt next time I see him race. Took a lot of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) this weekend and held his own. By the way I'm from Illinois.

NormP
05-27-2017, 03:34 PM
NormP get set of bifocals lol. Would you have lifted if you were racing. Landers clearly went up the track. Oh wait your a message board racer. Lol. Rubbing is racing. enjoy the races

I'm not a racer at all, but I'm not a Pierce white knight like you are either lol. Looks like your boy Bobby got the worst end of the racing deal. Contact is going to happen in dirt races. If you don't like it, go watch nascar haha.

TackyTracker
05-27-2017, 03:44 PM
I think Stovall lost his cool and said F it

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 04:08 PM
NormP get set of bifocals lol. Would you have lifted if you were racing. Landers clearly went up the track. Oh wait your a message board racer. Lol. Rubbing is racing. enjoy the racesAnd was hit square in the a$$ by Bobby, a racing deal, bad timing, not an intentional move on eithers part. Ole Norm does pretty good about not ball gagging, I think you need to come up for a breath.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 04:16 PM
A 2nd and 3rd look at it, you are right. You can tell where Landers was a little uncertain going into turn 1.

But you can't deny Pierce was trying to block Stovalls crossover move going to the back stretch. Stovall was at his door and Pierce kept coming down on him. Stovall didn't back out and that's why Pierce got the elbow going into the corner.Just watched that one with Stovall. It's about fukin time. Stovall went from a great weekend to a sh!tty one real quick. And Bobby driving up beside him, that was all on Bobby. He let you slide him Junior, now he cosses you over, he tried some BS, and got the horns. Just as I'd have done what Bobby did in the Landers incident, I'd have done the exact same thing in the Stovall one if I was Stovall.

Black I
05-27-2017, 04:36 PM
I'm not a racer at all, but I'm not a Pierce white knight like you are either lol. Looks like your boy Bobby got the worst end of the racing deal. Contact is going to happen in dirt races. If you don't like it, go watch nascar haha.
I'm so glad you didn't say... "If you don't like it, go eat shT"

rebalusa1
05-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. 😃😀😄😆😆😆

Barry Seal
05-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. What do we know about the pierce family? Social media is a mother (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)a.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. Wtf. What is wrong with calling things as they are? Landers changed his line, Bobby hit him square in the a$$, Landers can't hit a guy square with his a$$ end, you just can't. He changed his line at the last second, Bobby was caught off guard as anyone woulda been and hit him and checked up to not trash two cars. It's not about liking or disliking, it's calling things as they are fairly. It was just a racing deal, not hating on Bobby or Jared.

ptown
05-27-2017, 08:42 PM
Wtf. What is wrong with calling things as they are? Landers changed his line, Bobby hit him square in the a$$, Landers can't hit a guy square with his a$$ end, you just can't. He changed his line at the last second, Bobby was caught off guard as anyone woulda been and hit him and checked up to not trash two cars. It's not about liking or disliking, it's calling things as they are fairly. It was just a racing deal, not hating on Bobby or Jared.

I watched it several times and that's how I saw it.

smooth32
05-27-2017, 11:27 PM
I watched it several times and that's how I saw it.Keep in mind when it comes to Pierce, some here will never give him the benefit of the doubt. His is guilty no matter if proven innocent. People slam him still for stuff that happened 4 years ago. To each their own.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-28-2017, 07:05 AM
Keep in mind when it comes to Pierce, some here will never give him the benefit of the doubt. His is guilty no matter if proven innocent. People slam him still for stuff that happened 4 years ago. To each their own.You're exactly right, and while I dislike some things he has done and stated it, there's nothing here. It was a racing deal, it screwed Bobby flat out. But he had two choices, junk his car and Jareds, or check up. He chose to check up, in that situation, I'd have made the same choice.

ptown
05-28-2017, 08:37 AM
Keep in mind when it comes to Pierce, some here will never give him the benefit of the doubt. His is guilty no matter if proven innocent. People slam him still for stuff that happened 4 years ago. To each their own.

I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.

Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.

Pennsboro23
05-28-2017, 08:59 AM
I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.

Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.

Ciara looks too good to be inbred.

smooth32
05-28-2017, 09:29 AM
I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.Where did that come from? Why the hatred? I've never said anything to you? You clearly just hate Pierce and anybody that likes him. Smh at some people, you just got to wonder! Wow.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-28-2017, 10:18 AM
Where did that come from? Why the hatred? I've never said anything to you? You clearly just hate Pierce and anybody that likes him. Smh at some people, you just got to wonder! Wow.You actually made a pretty good post, and yeah, wow.

ptown
05-28-2017, 11:47 AM
You actually made a pretty good post, and yeah, wow.

Maybe a bit harsh but every time I look at that tshirt it brings that out.

Kwd1253
05-28-2017, 01:03 PM

Some people need a punt or two. If stovall, makes the show "Which I sure he will", he will be starting behind erb. It should be interesting when stovall tries to pass him again today.

Black I
05-28-2017, 02:36 PM
Some people need a punt or two. If stovall, makes the show "Which I sure he will", he will be starting behind erb. It should be interesting when stovall tries to pass him again today.

He won't catch Erb. If he does...nothing will happen.

smooth32
05-28-2017, 03:33 PM
Maybe a bit harsh but every time I look at that tshirt it brings that out.Don't blame it on the shirts! Man up or lady up either way, you bash that kid every time you get the chance. Why use the shirt as an excuse? I think you get off on it personally, you jump on any thread about him and rip him and then have the nerve to rip his fans for defending the hatred you constantly spew. For someone who dislikes him and his fans so much, you do seem to follow his posts a lot.

kidrock
05-28-2017, 03:48 PM

I think Stovall found out what will happen if does do something. I'm sure Erb won't hesitate do something again if he has to. It would be wise of Stovall to get over it and move on.

Black I
05-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Don't blame it on the shirts! Man up or lady up either way, you bash that kid every time you get the chance. Why use the shirt as an excuse? I think you get off on it personally, you jump on any thread about him and rip him and then have the nerve to rip his fans for defending the hatred you constantly spew. For someone who dislikes him and his fans so much, you do seem to follow his posts a lot.
I'm pretty sure you've said this exact same la tee frikin daa many times over. You sure you're not just re posting the some old blaa frigen blaa? Why waist ur time? Lol

smooth32
05-28-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you've said this exact same la tee frikin daa many times over. You sure you're not just re posting the some old blaa frigen blaa? Why waist ur time? LolYou keep saying stuff like that but I don't get it??? I've not really said it. Kinda confused??

Black I
05-28-2017, 08:37 PM
You keep saying stuff like that but I don't get it??? I've not really said it. Kinda confused??

Its ok smoothy. Everything is going to be ohhh kaaaay. :)

RRRKKK
05-29-2017, 09:40 PM
Stovall and Landers drive over their head and out of control. Stovall hit everything but the water truck. Look at his car it was beat up every race he was in. While I was surprised that Landers ran so well I think he finished 7th. I believe Erb won the Dream didn't he?

Black I
05-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Stovall and Landers drive over their head and out of control. Stovall hit everything but the water truck. Look at his car it was beat up every race he was in. While I was surprised that Landers ran so well I think he finished 7th. I believe Erb won the Dream didn't he?

You laid that out just about as perfect as it can be. The truth to a T !

Yes Erb won the Dream...