PDA

View Full Version : Devin Moran Wins 1st WOO LMS race at Atomic.

HoosierDirtFan
05-26-2017, 09:56 PM
Devin Moran gets 1st World Of Outlaws Late Model Series win at Atomic Speedway tonight.
Per the World Of Outlaws on Twitter.

zyoung25
05-26-2017, 10:00 PM
There were some fireworks in the pits afterwards.

Awesome race though.

HoosierDirtFan
05-26-2017, 10:01 PM
There were some fireworks in the pits afterwards.

Awesome race though.

What happen in the pits??

ptown
05-26-2017, 10:10 PM
Congrats, he's a good kid.

Mudweiser
05-26-2017, 10:38 PM
What happen in the pits??

I'm guessing RJ and Erb...

willardboy
05-26-2017, 10:39 PM
RJ had a top 5 car and with 14 to go Erb junked him. Erb needed to get popped! Hope he has a good dentist! Lol

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2017, 10:42 PM
Here what was tweeted by WoO

World of Outlaws @WoOLateModels
·
1h

Lap 32: Erb and RJ Conely get into each other turn 4. But we're still green.

World of Outlaws @WoOLateModels
·
1h

Lap 35: Erb brings out caution with RR flat. RJ runs into his side. RJ gets sent off the track.

ptown
05-26-2017, 10:42 PM
RJ had a top 5 car and with 14 to go Erb junked him. Erb needed to get popped! Hope he has a good dentist! Lol

Erb's good at that sorta stuff, ask Unzicker.

zyoung25
05-26-2017, 11:54 PM

He's did get popped, I witnessed it.

willardboy
05-27-2017, 12:03 AM
I heard JT got a pretty good shot on him?

71PRPFan
05-27-2017, 12:16 AM
Erb deserved it if RJ popped him. RJ was very lucky his car didn't end up on its lid. If you see pics of erbs car and the whole right side caved in its from using the 71 as a cushion from the wall

rdcllk
05-27-2017, 12:33 AM
Great win for Devin!!! Congrat's to the whole team

intel8
05-27-2017, 12:52 AM
Congrats. Devin and crew!

#FALSuperman
05-27-2017, 05:06 AM
Good kid, who is definitely improving as he gets more time behind the wheel.

hipower17
05-27-2017, 07:17 AM
lol one thing for sure the conleys will not shy away from a fight.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-27-2017, 07:25 AM
Erb deserved it if RJ popped him. RJ was very lucky his car didn't end up on its lid. If you see pics of erbs car and the whole right side caved in its from using the 71 as a cushion from the wall

Its a good thing the Conley's are pure as the driven snow so they can feel 100% justified in using a car as a weapon and then fighting too.

NormP
05-27-2017, 07:30 AM
Congrats to Moran. Hope to see him get lots more wins this year.

late model chaser
05-27-2017, 08:44 AM
Boggs looked good.......

dirtracr33
05-27-2017, 09:16 AM
it's like a cowboy complaining when a bull stomps on his chest or a baseball player whining cause they got beamed....it's dirt short track racing, there's gonna be contact sometimes, everything ain't on purpose.

SFrancisFan15
05-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Thats not the case here. It was intentional

willardboy
05-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Boggs was in a brand new car. I dont think it was even finished until yesterday and he started 8th. Im sure he wasnt totally disappointed in the night but def not the finish he wanted. He will get her dialed in ;)

71PRPFan
05-27-2017, 12:01 PM
if it's on video it's plain to see RJ was used as a pick on the front stretch wall.

But still though congrats to Morans for winning a big one at home. He had heat all over him the whole race and never faltered in lap traffic

zyoung25
05-27-2017, 01:55 PM

The right rear exploded on Erbs car is what caused most the damage after the contact. It was bent up pretty good, but once the tire came apart it ripped the whole right side off of it.

I'm glad to see Casebolt show that masterbilt some justice again, also happy to see Devin get his first win. It was a very eventful night for sure.

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2017, 01:57 PM
I'm glad to see Casebolt show that masterbilt some justice again.

Must've carried over to today because he tweeted a picture earlier this morning of him on the side of he road with the blue light special in his mirror. 😂😂😂

dirtdobber45
05-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Congrats to Devin and crew

Barry Seal
05-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Congrats to Devin and crewDevin is my new favorite driver, his dad was my favorite for years. When his dad ran bullits a lot of people in my area ran Midwest bullitts.

TackyTracker
05-27-2017, 03:11 PM
yea I like Devin... he's going to win his share

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Its a good thing the Conley's are pure as the driven snow so they can feel 100% justified in using a car as a weapon and then fighting too.Lol, very true.

t3r3e3
05-27-2017, 05:19 PM
Its a good thing the Conley's are pure as the driven snow so they can feel 100% justified in using a car as a weapon and then fighting too.

Problem is, for anyone on the other side, you're going to have to fight with 2 or 3 generations of them, plus family members, plus various crew. Unless you came mobbed up, it won't end well. Tyler Erb picked the single worst car to do dirty at Atomic. Unzicker tried the patient approach with Erb. The Conley clan doesn't subscribe to the Unzicker brand of conflict resolution. Maybe Erb will think twice next time.

Josh Bayko
05-27-2017, 05:38 PM
The Conleys being pissed for being used up is the most hysterical thing I've seen all week. I guess they can't take a taste of their own medicine.

SFrancisFan15
05-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Crazy how people talk about the Conleys and how they use up cars and are fans of Bloomquist. Hysterical I tell ya. Or Boggs fans...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2017, 08:28 PM
Crazy how people talk about the Conleys and how they use up cars and are fans of Bloomquist. Hysterical I tell ya. Or Boggs fans...You aren't really trying to compare Bloomquist to the Conleys or Boggs are you? I mean, that's oil and water, apples and oranges, whatever, complete polar opposites. People may not like Bloomer because of him being an a$$hole I guess or stuck up, but a dirty driver, very few are going to try that ridiculous comparison.

I mean EPJ just gives him props, as do most drivers for him not being dirty. The Conleys and Boggs, their reputation precedes them.

Furthermore, Bloomquist keeps the same car for quite awhile. Very rarely does he ever trash one, or even get a dinged quarter panel.

Pennsboro23
05-27-2017, 08:58 PM
The only time I can recall Bloomer doing some one dirty, was Freddy Smith at the DTWC at WVMS way back when.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-28-2017, 07:01 AM
The only time I can recall Bloomer doing some one dirty, was Freddy Smith at the DTWC at WVMS way back when.The Frye deal at Eldora, but I dunno wth he was thinking there. That Frye was going to enter higher I dunno. He went in there and just used Frye up in the middle of the race. I looked at it as Bloomer being dirty, but that early in a race, blowing in too hot and miscalculating where Bill was, I think he just fuked up.

But to be able to pin point the few times he has been shady as much as he runs, should be enough. The Conleys and the other person he mentioned, their reputation is pretty well known.

zyoung25
05-28-2017, 09:46 AM

I don't see it as him using his car as a weapon. The contact he made with Erb under caution wasn't even enough to fold up the corner panel. It was just enough to let Erb know he was there. It's not like he went Josh Owens on him. The Conleys are no saints, we all know that. What Rj done wasn't nothing Erb wouldn't receive during racing someone hard. Rj doesn't race dirty unless someone throws it on him first, in his younger days he wasn't scared to bend sh!t up, not so much now.

I'd say you put anyone else in Rjs shoes that night.....same result. I'm no Conley supporter at all, this is just how I seen it.

MaverickSprints
05-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Devin Moran gets 1st World Of Outlaws Late Model Series win at Atomic Speedway tonight.
Per the World Of Outlaws on Twitter.

Congrats to Devin Moran on the victory, I'm sure more will follow. Exceptionally talented young man, probably best and classiest of the younger class coming up. No nasty t-shirts or mean-spirited family to worry about with this one.

ptown
05-28-2017, 11:09 AM
Congrats to Devin Moran on the victory, I'm sure more will follow. Exceptionally talented young man, probably best and classiest of the younger class coming up. No nasty t-shirts or mean-spirited family to worry about with this one.

A good kid who was raised and taught to respect others and behave with class and dignity, there's another racing family out there that could take some lessons from the Morans.