PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2017, 10:52 PM
That's some thunderstorms rolling through. Heard most of Knoxville has no power?

GRT24
05-27-2017, 10:59 PM
No kidding. I live in north ga and it's at the county line now. Been a rough week for weather so far for us. Hopefully it will lay some good water down for Rome tomorrow night.

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2017, 11:11 PM
They were showing live video of a camera in Memphis of the storm coming in and I counted almost 15 flashes in the background from transformers or high tension power lines blowing out. 80-90 mph out ahead of that storm. That's crazyyyy

dirtdobber45
05-28-2017, 12:05 PM
I live about an hour and a half east of Knoxville. It hit here hard about midnight. Suppose have more come through this afternoon and tomorrow.

MI Dirt Fan
05-29-2017, 12:26 PM
Little help here on the TN topic. Looking for the name of a state park (Or national park) that has or used to have a open ski lift type lift. It was more towards the Eastern part of the state. I see one place but it has enclosed lift cars. Thanks.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 12:38 PM
Little help here on the TN topic. Looking for the name of a state park (Or national park) that has or used to have a open ski lift type lift. It was more towards the Eastern part of the state. I see one place but it has enclosed lift cars. Thanks.Ober Gatlinburg is the only ski resort in east Tn. Theres Sugar Mtn and Wolfe Luarel in NC right on the TN border. Hope that helped bud

MI Dirt Fan
05-29-2017, 12:41 PM
Could be one of those. This place the open lift is open during the summer and goes to the top of the mountain

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 01:05 PM
Could be one of those. This place the open lift is open during the summer and goes to the top of the mountainThat would probably be Ober Gatlinburg. Ive rode a few times. Roll a fatty kick back and check out the scenery...lol