PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bobby Pierce

KONG
05-28-2017, 11:37 PM
Good job Bobby.You sure have that Pierce Pro Power hooked up.

harleysanddirt
05-29-2017, 05:41 AM
Congrats Bobby. Nice job. Hope you have the Dream check in a couple of weeks

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Congrats to Pierce and another congrats to KAOS on her sore loser trophy.

Black I
05-29-2017, 09:06 AM
Congrats to Pierce and another congrats to KAOS on her sore loser trophy.

Aww now don't be like that HH. Congratulate ur little classless friend and his pathetic possey then move on already :p :D

smooth32
05-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Aww now don't be like that HH. Congratulate ur little classless friend and his pathetic possey then move on already :p :DAlways got to chime in to show your hatred don't you can't help being a troll can you?

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Always got to chime in to show your hatred don't you can't help being a troll can you?

Don't get butt hurt now, over me lol at you.

TS FAN
05-29-2017, 12:06 PM
You guys haven't learned. You never says congrats to drivers the board bullies hate.

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:15 PM
You guys haven't learned. You never says congrats to drivers the board bullies hate.

Thats why I never congrats bloomers. See, I've learnt a thing or three here. Some never do lmao!!

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:17 PM
Ok, congrats to bloomers for not telling his haters to "eat shT" ;)

smooth32
05-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Ok, congrats to bloomers for not telling his haters to "eat shT" ;)What the heck do you think that crotch chop is? That means suck it! So he does that for his fans?

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:46 PM
What the heck do you think that crotch chop is? That means suck it! So he does that for his fans?

Suck what?

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 12:47 PM
What the heck do you think that crotch chop is? That means suck it! So he does that for his fans?And again you have no clue..... congrats to lil Bobby. Hope they check those tires real good...lmao

any1butsammy
05-29-2017, 02:51 PM
i certainly hope lil bobby didnt do any of them terrible terrible doughnut thingies during his celebration this time!!

Black I
05-29-2017, 03:53 PM
i certainly hope lil bobby didnt do any of them terrible terrible doughnut thingies during his celebration this time!!

The car would have fell apart after the beating it went throgh lol. I guess it was worth it tho.

Black I
05-29-2017, 04:02 PM
And again you have no clue..... congrats to lil Bobby. Hope they check those tires real good...lmao

Smoothy just makes up crap to say just to keep it going. He and the rest of the bobby blind as bats gang are only here to look like the cool kids and it ain't working so good for them. Lol, part of life tho... Them people never do get it :cool:

smooth32
05-29-2017, 04:49 PM
Smoothy just makes up crap to say just to keep it going. He and the rest of the bobby blind as bats gang are only here to look like the cool kids and it ain't working so good for them. Lol, part of life tho... Them people never do get it :cool:Just stfu, you start crap and then twist it and blame his fans. Your a joke. Act your age phil.

Black I
05-29-2017, 05:15 PM
Just stfu, you start crap and then twist it and blame his fans. Your a joke. Act your age phil.

Just telling it like it is. U don't like it, eat shT! :p

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Just stfu, you start crap and then twist it and blame his fans. Your a joke. Act your age phil.Theres the pot calling the kettle black... in this case black I...lmao

25jrjr
05-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Theres the pot calling the kettle black... in this case black I...lmao

Exactly.....didn't 1 of the clan say they didn't dish it out! lol and smm

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 08:46 PM
Just telling it like it is. U don't like it, eat shT! :p

careful, Gerald is gonna put your shock collar back on:D

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Exactly.....didn't 1 of the clan say they didn't dish it out! lol and smmThe boobyflakes are always dishing it out. Then get offended when you pop their bubble. LMFAO

Black I
05-29-2017, 08:52 PM
careful, Gerald is gonna put your shock collar back on:D

Thats right! Telling others to eat shT is quite vulger isn't it? Don't know where I got that from. Wasn't here, no way! Must have read it on some tshirt somewhere...

smooth32
05-29-2017, 10:37 PM
The boobyflakes are always dishing it out. Then get offended when you pop their bubble. LMFAOProve it! Cmon big mouth prove it. You can't. You might get an atta boy once in awhile but that's it...so I challenge you to prove the pierce fans dishing it out! YOU CANT .

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:34 PM
Prove it! Cmon big mouth prove it. You can't. You might get an atta boy once in awhile but that's it...so I challenge you to prove the pierce fans dishing it out! YOU CANT .

Will u stf up when he does? No, u can't. 99% of your posts are in defense of bobby. You would have nothing to do. If you said nothing when bobby got called out on things he does, more then half of what is said about bobby wouldn't exist. Many people speak the truth about his silly gang and every time you're there to call them names and sugar coat the truth they speak. Lol, dude... You keep it going and you love every minute of it. You'd be miserable if everyone bought into your nonsense. You'd have nothing to say... :cool:

Barry Seal
05-30-2017, 02:59 AM
Will u stf up when he does? No, u can't. 99% of your posts are in defense of bobby. You would have nothing to do. If you said nothing when bobby got called out on things he does, more then half of what is said about bobby wouldn't exist. Many people speak the truth about his silly gang and every time you're there to call them names and sugar coat the truth they speak. Lol, dude... You keep it going and you love every minute of it. You'd be miserable if everyone bought into your nonsense. You'd have nothing to say... :cool:Like I said social media is a mother (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)er.

Barry Seal
05-30-2017, 03:03 AM
Prove it! Cmon big mouth prove it. You can't. You might get an atta boy once in awhile but that's it...so I challenge you to prove the pierce fans dishing it out! YOU CANT .Like I said smooth32 isn't even family. He is some nut hugging pierce fan that knowns no better.