PDA

View Full Version : Why won't TMAC look at Bobby Pierce Thread

KAOS
05-29-2017, 12:06 AM
The place to talk about the incident between Pierce and TMAC that Bobby talked about in his Interview

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-29-2017, 12:53 AM
What happened between them

KAOS
05-29-2017, 02:54 AM
I think Pierce put a slider on TMAC and clipped his front end a bit not that much contact, but Pierce thought TMAC was mad at him for it during the victory lane interview.

Hard rock candy
05-29-2017, 07:08 AM
I don't know about other people but I'm tired of Bobbie Pierce apologizing for "accidentally" hitting someone. I predict an unpleasant event coming in his life!

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 07:11 AM
I don't know about other people but I'm tired of Bobbie Pierce apologizing for "accidentally" hitting someone. I predict an unpleasant event coming in his life!

another stalker:rolleyes:You should take up T Ball. More your speed.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 01:14 PM
If Tmac had looked at him he wouldve punched him. But Tmac is a professional.. good job Tmac!!!!

Barbecueboy
05-30-2017, 10:10 PM
If Tmac had looked at him he wouldve punched him. But Tmac is a professional.. good job Tmac!!!!

Agreed , and accurate on all fronts......

And hey, professionals punch people too when it counts and it's the only other option.

Black I
05-31-2017, 07:26 AM
another stalker:rolleyes:You should take up T Ball. More your speed.

I was agreeing with him up to the last sentence. Got to weird for me :O

Highside Hustler25
05-31-2017, 07:40 AM

Well, they stood face to face during the post race interviews, even discussed what happened, and no punches were thrown. Any more fabricated facts you want to throw out there:confused:

dirtdobber45
05-31-2017, 11:19 PM
Well, they stood face to face during the post race interviews, even discussed what happened, and no punches were thrown. Any more fabricated facts you want to throw out there:confused:Read second sentence in my post Tmac's a professional. Dont want to hurt his chance in points. Year is still young. Plus that car is not his...cant hurt the bosses car. Let booby show up to a unsanctioned race like the one at EAMS late in the year and see if he can pull that on Tmac. And Im the one confused? lmao.... lets smoke one out of your bag

Highside Hustler25
06-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Read second sentence in my post Tmac's a professional. Dont want to hurt his chance in points. Year is still young. Plus that car is not his...cant hurt the bosses car. Let booby show up to a unsanctioned race like the one at EAMS late in the year and see if he can pull that on Tmac. And Im the one confused? lmao.... lets smoke one out of your bag

I'll tell you what, when Booby, er I mean Bobby(see, you guys got me sayin it now)): spanks them Lucas boys at Macon, I'll roll a fatty for ya.
2 days later, Timmy can have his chance at FALS since the Lucas guys are off that weekend. I have a feelin, Bobby will spank them again.
T Mac a professional? Absolutely.

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 11:53 AM
I'll tell you what, when Booby, er I mean Bobby(see, you guys got me sayin it now)): spanks them Lucas boys at Macon, I'll roll a fatty for ya.2 days later, Timmy can have his chance at FALS since the Lucas guys are off that weekend. I have a feelin, Bobby will spank them again.T Mac a professional? Absolutely.Only if the owner says Tmac can tear the car up.. remember that. Doubt booby will spank anything more than his monkey. And Ill hold ya to that fatty..lol

Bubstr
06-01-2017, 12:07 PM
With the ruts and bumps in the track on Sunday, I don't see how anyone could hold a line all the time.

zach51
06-01-2017, 01:12 PM
It amazes me the amount of folks that would rather see a slick, smooth track and a nose-to-tail train race where bloomer starts on the front row and leads every lap....as opposed to an imperfect surface, up on the wheel, able to pass cars event.

Reminds me of old Centeroff, "Ah bangin the cushion ain't racing (because Bobby and JD can do it and Scott can't), I'd rather see them nose-to-tail on the bottom hugging the tires"

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2017, 01:30 PM
I agree good post!

JabberJaws83
06-01-2017, 02:39 PM
It amazes me the amount of folks that would rather see a slick, smooth track and a nose-to-tail train race where bloomer starts on the front row and leads every lap....as opposed to an imperfect surface, up on the wheel, able to pass cars event.

Reminds me of old Centeroff, "Ah bangin the cushion ain't racing (because Bobby and JD can do it and Scott can't), I'd rather see them nose-to-tail on the bottom hugging the tires"

No offense, but I've seen plenty of passin/good racing on the slick

Highside Hustler25
06-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Only if the owner says Tmac can tear the car up.. remember that. Doubt booby will spank anything more than his monkey. And Ill hold ya to that fatty..lol

Usually the only thing they tear up at Macon is sheet metal and most teams have a unlimited amount of it.

kazual
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
The 39 wasn't the main threat to win this race other than Pierce. He could complain about costing him a finishing position but not the "W". EPJ was the second best car there easily. He ran a somewhat different line through 3 & 4 than almost anyone else and did most of the weekend, even with varying track conditions. Granted the 32 did not clear the 39 cleanly when he slid in front of him but once completed he pulled away from TMac as he did from EPJ once he passed the 1. Lost in all this was a good weekend by EPJ, I don't see him often but best he has looked at LOS in a long time.

Black I
06-01-2017, 05:31 PM

Sure, we all have. Preferably, I'd rather see a tacky hammer down mud fight by God! :cool:

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 06:10 PM

X 2 ^^^^^^........I don't like how lucky you can get by bouncing thru the holes!

zach51
06-01-2017, 06:31 PM
X 2 ^^^^^^........I don't like how lucky you can get by bouncing thru the holes!

Technically if he whips them on rough tracks time after time.....it isn't luck, he is out-driving them.

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Technically if he whips them on rough tracks time after time.....it isn't luck, he is out-driving them.

Not really referring to him.

Personally, I think they have a better setup when the track gets rough!

Out- driving, def not......out- handling, most likely!

Illtsate32
06-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Not really referring to him. Personally, I think they have a better setup when the track gets rough!Out- driving, def not......out- handling, most likely!Got it backwards your set up is not most likely not working best bouncing through holes...

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Got it backwards your set up is not most likely not working best bouncing through holes...

You obviously haven't worked on too many late models! If you don't know that shock valving, springs, and weight %'s dictate how well your car handles the bumps and holes then:

Stick to your driver worshipping!

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Sure, we all have. Preferably, I'd rather see a tacky hammer down mud fight by God! :cool:
X 2 ^^^^^^........I don't like how lucky you can get by bouncing thru the holes!Good posts there fellas

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 08:07 PM
You obviously haven't worked on too many late models! If you don't know that shocks, springs, and weight %'s dictate how well your car handles the bumps and holes then:Stick to your driver worshipping!Tee hee tee hee^^^^ lmfao

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Tee hee tee hee^^^^ lmfao

Made me smile too......

Illtsate32
06-01-2017, 08:26 PM
You obviously haven't worked on too many late models! If you don't know that shock valving, springs, and weight %'s dictate how well your car handles the bumps and holes then:Stick to your driver worshipping!Ya shock valving springs weight % thats called a setup got it...still id say driving skill trumps setup any day bouncing through the holes...but you would argue that water isnt wet..kick rocks with bare feet...

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Tee hee tee hee^^^^ lmfao

Made me smile too......

LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle!

Illtsate32
06-01-2017, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=25jrjr;2109443]LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle![/QUOTE. Your generic statement would apply to any track surface you aint sayin nothing there Kevin Rumley...

Black I
06-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Driver worshippers of 4m have spoken!

Black I
06-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Made me smile too......

It's the simple things ain't it :D

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=25jrjr;2109443]LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle![/QUOTE. Your generic statement would apply to any track surface you aint sayin nothing there Kevin Rumley...

Brilliant statement their coolie!

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 09:21 PM
It's the simple things ain't it :D

Yup........but I'm no expert, lol.

I used to be young and stupid too.......I once thought Bobby Allison hung the moon, but then I was corrected.

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 09:22 PM
LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle!

Marketing geniuses maybe?.....t shirt mavens possibly?

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 09:25 PM
LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle!Most dont know the difference between chit and applebutter. LMFAO

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=25jrjr;2109443]LOL...............Some of these keyboard racers wouldn't know a 3/4" socket from a jack handle![/QUOTE. Your generic statement would apply to any track surface you aint sayin nothing there Kevin Rumley...This coming from a generic boobyflake

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Most dont know the difference between chit and applebutter. LMFAO

Rub a Boston butt down with apple butter and bake it or put it on the smoker for about ten hours at 250.........report back.

Do not substitute with the other ingredient, please.

t3r3e3
06-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Not really referring to him.

Personally, I think they have a better setup when the track gets rough!

Out- driving, def not......out- handling, most likely!

Big Bob said as much. Said they had about a 5th place car if the track was smooth, and that he'd have to change suspension mounts etc to run better in the smooth. The track getting choppy played right into the Pierce clan's hands. Bobby did an excellent job of wheeling it, no doubt about it. If Eldora is smooth the McDowells and Bloomquists of the world will likely be at the front.

25jrjr
06-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Big Bob said as much. Said they had about a 5th place car if the track was smooth, and that he'd have to change suspension mounts etc to run better in the smooth. The track getting choppy played right into the Pierce clan's hands. Bobby did an excellent job of wheeling it, no doubt about it. If Eldora is smooth the McDowells and Bloomquists of the world will likely be at the front.

Yep....apparently keyboardracer32 didn't SEE the memo! :)

dirtdobber45
06-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Rub a Boston butt down with apple butter and bake it or put it on the smoker for about ten hours at 250.........report back.Do not substitute with the other ingredient, please.I will have to try that thanx bud

dirtdobber45
06-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Yep....apparently keyboardracer32 didn't SEE the memo! :)None of the boobyflakes see anything but what lil booby ate the night before..... #periscoping lmfao