PDA

View Full Version : What will it take ?

hucktyson
05-29-2017, 08:35 AM
For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignored

Black I
05-29-2017, 08:50 AM
Get rid of his annoying fans? Maybe show some class?? and that tshirt... How stupid is that??? :)

ThebigE
05-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Maybe after he wins the Dream in 2 weeks.

25jrjr
05-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Get rid of his annoying fans? Maybe show some class?? and that tshirt... How stupid is that??? :)

TRUE ^^^^^.......and maybe change it to top 10, top 3's a reach for me!

Black I
05-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Maybe after he wins the Dream in 2 weeks.

I can see it now... "I won the fuging dream. If you don't like it eat my shT" :D and some dam morrisssss!!!!!!

hucktyson
05-29-2017, 09:26 AM
There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR. Scott Bloomquist is the clear greatest of all time and is still the best currently. I'm having a hard and harder time saying Bobby isn't second. All 3 of his Crown Jewels have came on ungrooved unsiped RR's where you really have to " wheel the car ". He wins at Macon and bellclair and he wins at eldora and any track configuration inbetween. He wins 2k shows and he wins 50k shows. He wins from the pole and he wins from the tail. He ones of the most exciting drivers out there for fans to watch especially comin from deep.

MI Dirt Fan
05-29-2017, 09:30 AM
There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR.

Why is it that you throw NASCAR in on most of your posts? That's like 2-3 times now.

dirtcrazy4u
05-29-2017, 09:31 AM
Agree with huck. As for the tee shirt.... would love to know how many people had them on and how many more they will be ordering to sell. Good stock to buy 😆

hucktyson
05-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Political correctness has ruined NASCAR. I can't even watch that BS anymore. Dirt racing is a red neck sport and that's what it's supposed to be.

kidrock
05-29-2017, 09:39 AM
I like Bobby but, the shirt is classless in my opinion but, to each is own. I'm not going to like him because of a shirt.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-29-2017, 09:46 AM
There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR. Scott Bloomquist is the clear greatest of all time and is still the best currently. I'm having a hard and harder time saying Bobby isn't second. All 3 of his Crown Jewels have came on ungrooved unsiped RR's where you really have to " wheel the car ". He wins at Macon and bellclair and he wins at eldora and any track configuration inbetween. He wins 2k shows and he wins 50k shows. He wins from the pole and he wins from the tail. He ones of the most exciting drivers out there for fans to watch especially comin from deep.

That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.

t3r3e3
05-29-2017, 09:54 AM
That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.

Agree on the tires. The rule takes away hard earned knowledge and experience from drivers and turns it into a spec deal that may or may not fit the track conditions. It's no different than stifling the Rumley device. Let the team's innovate, otherwise, it's shifting towards IROC.

And yes, Bobby has been one of the best, if not the best, under the new tire rules. Combine Bobby's aggressiveness with the new tire rule, and tracks with a cushion, and he's very hard to beat.

Black I
05-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Why is it that you throw NASCAR in on most of your posts? That's like 2-3 times now.

One can not explain the workings of the minds who relate nascars to anything racing.

Black I
05-29-2017, 10:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with the shirt.

You're either joking or a joke? Honestly, if you see nothing wrong with a shirt telling you to like me or eat sh.T, I feel sorry for you and will say a prayer for you.

Black I
05-29-2017, 10:11 AM
I like Bobby but, the shirt is classless in my opinion but, to each is own. I'm not going to like him because of a shirt.

It's typical of thier attitude towards fans. Not the smartest bunch and they have proved it time and time again.

smooth32
05-29-2017, 10:57 AM
It's typical of thier attitude towards fans. Not the smartest bunch and they have proved it time and time again.His fans aren't complaining about the shirt, it's his haters who are complaining. See the irony? Probably don't, that shirt is for his haters (your a hater) it's for you dum dum.

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:13 AM
His fans aren't complaining about the shirt, it's his haters who are complaining. See the irony? Probably don't, that shirt is for his haters (your a hater) it's for you dum dum.
Not for me. I eat healthy. You eat what you want. It's running down your chin tho. Dum dum? Lol and lol some more at u clowns...

smooth32
05-29-2017, 11:20 AM
Not for me. I eat healthy. You eat what you want. It's running down your chin tho. Dum dum? Lol and lol some more at u clowns...You're the clown. You use the 4m just to start things up. For someone who dislikes Pierce and The Pierce Posse so much, you seem to follow every post about him and always have something negative to say. Why is that Phil? I mean you hate him but yet you troll over any post that makes a comment about him why? It's because you're the clown. Then you will twist it around and slam his fans for replying to your negative comments. You give clowns a bad name buddy, I think douche' is more fitting.

kidrock
05-29-2017, 11:27 AM
His fans aren't complaining about the shirt, it's his haters who are complaining. See the irony? Probably don't, that shirt is for his haters (your a hater) it's for you dum dum.

You have to be kidding yourself if you think that is a good image for their race team but, like I said to each is own. I'm not a hater by any means but, that shirt is not doing the team any favors. The best way to deal with haters is just go out and win.

TackyTracker
05-29-2017, 11:39 AM
I'll be part of the posse.. great job kid and I don't hate the shirt either

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:46 AM
You're the clown. You use the 4m just to start things up. For someone who dislikes Pierce and The Pierce Posse so much, you seem to follow every post about him and always have something negative to say. Why is that Phil? I mean you hate him but yet you troll over any post that makes a comment about him why? It's because you're the clown. Then you will twist it around and slam his fans for replying to your negative comments. You give clowns a bad name buddy, I think douche' is more fitting.

I drop by you clowns to keep it real. It's no secret of the comments I make about team eat it lol. You're the one trolling me because you and the eat it crew can't handle the plane truth. Ignore me if it hurts ;)

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:50 AM
They check his tires yet??

smooth32
05-29-2017, 12:39 PM
They check his tires yet??For what? Pieces of the field he chewed up and spit out?

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:50 PM
For what? Pieces of the field he chewed up and spit out?

He didn't "eat it"? Hahaha.

Smothy you're trolling me again son. :p

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Somebody show smoothy where the ignore button is. Thanks:)

kazual
05-29-2017, 12:57 PM
Kid is fun to watch no doubt, talent galore and nuggets the size of basketballs. And the tee doesn't bother me. But standing outside the concession stand Friday night is a teen age kid with one on. And a child maybe 8 years old standing behind him in line looking at the back of this punk's shirt. Now that bothers me. Seems one of the Pierce's main beefs is the lack of respect they get from others, what goes around,,,,,.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 01:16 PM
For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignoredWhen he REALLY is one of the top three bud... still gotta ways to go.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 01:22 PM
Hes ran that tire rule most of his racing career. If they would stop he would stay in the back. Unless those tires were 'special'. Did anyone check em?

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Hes ran that tire rule most of his racing career. If they would stop he would stay in the back. Unless those tires were 'special'. Did anyone check em?

Most of his career? Uh no

Black I
05-29-2017, 01:39 PM
Kid is fun to watch no doubt, talent galore and nuggets the size of basketballs. And the tee doesn't bother me. But standing outside the concession stand Friday night is a teen age kid with one on. And a child maybe 8 years old standing behind him in line looking at the back of this punk's shirt. Now that bothers me. Seems one of the Pierce's main beefs is the lack of respect they get from others, what goes around,,,,,.

There ya go. You want respect, earn it or tell everybody who has a beef with you to eat it. I would like to hear from the clown factory how you would go about explaining to that young child or anyone that message is a good thing and how it makes the team look.

84GLHTurbo
05-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Back to what is happening on the track. I'm a NW PA guy who only sees Bobby at the big races. He's fast and is definitely aggressive. Little early to say top 3 in my opinion but I could see it happening. It sounds like his family and fans need to step back a little. Over time if he is truly the next big thing the rest of the racing world will show their respect. Of course not knowing them or being around them maybe what I read is over blown.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Most of his career? Uh noWhat would you have me say? Was being nice since some on here (#boobyflakes) believe hes been around long enough to be compared to the best.

25jrjr
05-29-2017, 02:25 PM
What would you have me say? Was being nice since some on here (#boobyflakes) believe hes been around long enough to be compared to the best.

Hey hey hey......he's won 3...not 30 but 3..... whole crown jewels!

According to some, that puts him on top of the GOAT status! :)

zach51
05-29-2017, 02:34 PM
Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?

He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."

As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.

25jrjr
05-29-2017, 02:41 PM
Naaahhhhh, we don't hate, we just like to aggravate lil Boobies fans. They can dish it out, but cant take it!

Ray Charles said lets SEE.....if Bobby can keep it up for another 20 plus years and become a GOAT!

smooth32
05-29-2017, 02:43 PM
Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.Nice post zack

smooth32
05-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Naaahhhhh, we don't hate, we just like to aggravate lil Boobies fans. They can dish it out, but cant take it!Ray Charles said lets SEE.....if Bobby can keep it up for another 20 plus years and become a GOAT!Problem is they don't dish it out much, but take a lot of crap.

Black I
05-29-2017, 02:45 PM
He got a gift last night.

Hard rock candy
05-29-2017, 02:56 PM
That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.I think it's interesting that the Allgaiers sponsor Bobby and he doesn't have issues with tires. Matter of fact he gets better when everyone's else's are going away. Maybe a very special type of sponsorship??? Who else is sponsored by the Allgaiers and Hoosier Midwest?

Black I
05-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?

He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."

As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.

You don't like it for what reason other then being tacky? His wins have nothing to do with the chatter of said shirt. He won nothing when it appeared and was bombarded on here with negative criticism. In as many yrs bloomer has had shirts out never did any of then tell the racing world to eat shT. The clown squad appears to be literally trying to make trailer trash of themselves. They do a good job imo.

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 03:29 PM

Bobby was winning races long before that tire rule came into effect and I've seen them cut up tires before a race prior to this year. They were very aggressively cut.

As far as checking tires, I think the top 3 are pretty much gone over after a Lucas race.

zach51
05-29-2017, 03:48 PM
You don't like it for what reason other then being tacky? His wins have nothing to do with the chatter of said shirt. He won nothing when it appeared and was bombarded on here with negative criticism. In as many yrs bloomer has had shirts out never did any of then tell the racing world to eat shT. The clown squad appears to be literally trying to make trailer trash of themselves. They do a good job imo.

You brought up the t-shirt in the 2nd post on this thread, so apparently it matters to you..?

Black I
05-29-2017, 04:14 PM
You brought up the t-shirt in the 2nd post on this thread, so apparently it matters to you..?

Well yeah lol. Hell yes it matters to me smh. I'd toss you out of my place with that on and give you a bloomer shirt to get back in.

Black I
05-29-2017, 04:16 PM
Reading compression was never one of the strong points here lol...

zach51
05-29-2017, 04:23 PM
Reading compression was never one of the strong points here lol...

If you'd write in English and with complete thoughts it would help brotha! :)

Black I
05-29-2017, 04:40 PM
If you'd write in English and with complete thoughts it would help brotha! :)

What do you not understand brother? :cool:

Brotha? Hahaha, good'n

smooth32
05-29-2017, 04:44 PM
I think it's interesting that the Allgaiers sponsor Bobby and he doesn't have issues with tires. Matter of fact he gets better when everyone's else's are going away. Maybe a very special type of sponsorship??? Who else is sponsored by the Allgaiers and Hoosier Midwest?Pretty sure there is a difference between allgaiers as you mentioned vs Allgayer who is Bobbys sponsor but I could be mistaken

pink floyd
05-29-2017, 04:55 PM
1 crown jewel win (world), maybe 10th best driver in the country, and the shirt is ridiculous.

Black I
05-29-2017, 04:57 PM
1 crown jewel win (world), maybe 10th best driver in the country, and the shirt is ridiculous.

Amen Sir!!!

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 05:01 PM

all depends on what you consider crown jewels. and were not counting the ones in Phils trousers. I figured he had 3.

Black I
05-29-2017, 05:06 PM
all depends on what you consider crown jewels. and were not counting the ones in Phils trousers. I figured he had 3.

If ur a bobby fan anything over 10g's is a CJ :D

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2017, 05:18 PM

just checked, Bobby has three as well:)

Black I
05-29-2017, 05:25 PM
You keep your mind out of my trousers btw...

pink floyd
05-29-2017, 05:44 PM

world and dtwc

hucktyson
05-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Pink Floyd just checking ... you DO consider Jackie Boggs top 3 don't you ??

pink floyd
05-29-2017, 05:58 PM
Pink Floyd just checking ... you DO consider Jackie Boggs top 3 don't you ??

not at this time

Josh Bayko
05-29-2017, 06:12 PM
I got no beef with Pierce. He's a great driver, the wins in big races are piling up and he seems like a nice kid. It's the overzealous fans and haters and are obnoxious, and it doesn't help that the Pierce clan feeds into that garbage. I honestly think he needs to get away from the circus atmosphere that surrounds him to get the respect he deserves.

Illtsate32
05-29-2017, 06:21 PM
Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.Its elementary school behavior to deflect the attention off of the matter at hand..the beating he put on the lucas field for 30gs... they dont want to talk about that so they attack fans...meanwhile im just over here sipping my tea..lol

zach51
05-29-2017, 06:24 PM
I got no beef with Pierce. He's a great driver, the wins in big races are piling up and he seems like a nice kid. It's the overzealous fans and haters and are obnoxious, and it doesn't help that the Pierce clan feeds into that garbage. I honestly think he needs to get away from the circus atmosphere that surrounds him to get the respect he deserves.

So quit the family team? I'm not disagreeing with ya, just not sure how he'd go about getting out of a family operation. Say he pulled a Richards type thing (which Richards is still as tight with his family operation as ever), and went to drive for Bowyer. He'd still have goofy fans. All drivers do. Fan is short for Fanatic.

Pierce fans are annoying, but as long as he keeps kicking arse, let 'em rant. Bloomer same way. Bloomer wins there would have been 4 Bloomer threads. Bobby wins, 4 Bobby threads. I'm not really a fan of either one, just calling it like I see it, just like my hero Blackie, Blackford, Black E, Black I, whatever name isn't banned this week.

Josh Bayko
05-29-2017, 06:46 PM
So quit the family team? I'm not disagreeing with ya, just not sure how he'd go about getting out of a family operation. Say he pulled a Richards type thing (which Richards is still as tight with his family operation as ever), and went to drive for Bowyer. He'd still have goofy fans. All drivers do. Fan is short for Fanatic.

Pierce fans are annoying, but as long as he keeps kicking arse, let 'em rant. Bloomer same way. Bloomer wins there would have been 4 Bloomer threads. Bobby wins, 4 Bobby threads. I'm not really a fan of either one, just calling it like I see it, just like my hero Blackie, Blackford, Black E, Black I, whatever name isn't banned this week.

It's not so much that he needs to leave the family team (Its not like that's worked out all that well for Richards yet) it's that he needs to get some of those around him to shut up sometimes. It's counterproductive to feed into the hate.

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 08:00 PM
Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.Scott doesnt have to stoop that low for tshirt sales. He is after all THE G.O.A.T. and lil booby has a long long way too go to ever coming close.

dirtcrazy4u
05-29-2017, 08:32 PM
The funny thing about all this is. You bet your a** other drivers and crews respect BP a great deal. They are watching what this kid is doing every time he hits the track. His 3 wins have come against stout fields of cars. Someone said the track wasn't very good. 😕 really ? Many guys started deep and passed a lot of cars. JD being the most impressive run. Last year it was Scott and JD's camp bickering w/a little Rumley thrown in. This year it's Scott and Pierce.

25jrjr
05-29-2017, 08:36 PM
It's not so much that he needs to leave the family team (Its not like that's worked out all that well for Richards yet) it's that he needs to get some of those around him to shut up sometimes. It's counterproductive to feed into the hate.

Exactly JB!

dirtdobber45
05-29-2017, 08:44 PM
The funny thing about all this is. You bet your a** other drivers and crews respect BP a great deal. They are watching what this kid is doing every time he hits the track. His 3 wins have come against stout fields of cars. Someone said the track wasn't very good.  really ? Many guys started deep and passed a lot of cars. JD being the most impressive run. Last year it was Scott and JD's camp bickering w/a little Rumley thrown in. This year it's Scott and Pierce.Respect? BP... your talking about Bob not lil booby when it comes to respect. Cant get respect when you dont respect others. Get rid of that tire rule and lets see how he does.

Barbecueboy
05-30-2017, 10:00 PM
For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignored

I agree , he is one of the top three In the county..........is it hard to be smug and stupid all at the same time or have you just practiced a bunch?

It's a rhetorical question, don't bother indulging me.

BadlandsBandit12
05-31-2017, 01:22 AM
I rarely chime in these boards these days but I will say this. If Bobby Pierce wants a Nascar career he should just let his driving do the talking. He shouldn't need to have that stupid shirt made, I blame the parents for that. I mean who does that? There is young children running around and teenagers for cripes stakes. I am sorry if they see that and it just "NOT OK". Oh and one more thing it does look trailer trash. SMH

Krooser
05-31-2017, 01:42 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell 'reading compression' is...

kidrock
05-31-2017, 06:08 AM
Scott doesnt have to stoop that low for tshirt sales. He is after all THE G.O.A.T. and lil booby has a long long way too go to ever coming close.

Tell us something we don't know. I don't think to many people are saying Bobby is the best ever and know he has a long way to go for that title if he ever gets there. Who knows he might not stay in a late models long enough to know after all Jeff Purvis left and went to Nascar and it's very possible we would be talking about him being the G.O.A.T

Black I
05-31-2017, 06:58 AM
Tell us something we don't know. I don't think to many people are saying Bobby is the best ever and know he has a long way to go for that title if he ever gets there. Who knows he might not stay in a late models long enough to know after all Jeff Purvis left and went to Nascar and it's very possible we would be talking about him being the G.O.A.T
What you're saying kid is there could be many goats. Oh no grasshopper ! There can only be ONE G O A T... and you and litey know who I meam! :cool:

Black I
05-31-2017, 07:07 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell 'reading compression' is...

Selectively or otherwise ?...

fastford
05-31-2017, 07:57 AM
I rarely chime in these boards these days but I will say this. If Bobby Pierce wants a Nascar career he should just let his driving do the talking. He shouldn't need to have that stupid shirt made, I blame the parents for that. I mean who does that? There is young children running around and teenagers for cripes stakes. I am sorry if they see that and it just "NOT OK". Oh and one more thing it does look trailer trash. SMH

good to see your still around bandit , i dont personally know the pierces , but i do agree with your post, that shirt may not mean anything to bobby,s loyal fans here on 4m, but to the general crowd that like me that dont have favorable or un favorable opinion of him, it makes him look bad..JMO...

Black I
05-31-2017, 08:07 AM
good to see your still around bandit , i dont personally know the pierces , but i do agree with your post, that shirt may not mean anything to bobby,s loyal fans here on 4m, but to the general crowd that like me that dont have favorable or un favorable opinion of him, it makes him look bad..JMO...

That shirt is proof lil bobby reads 4m... ;)

MaverickSprints
05-31-2017, 09:03 AM

Its part of a pattern of behavior over several years, the shirt is just the latest character revealing event. I've been around long enough to have seen the entire arc of Bloomquists and Moyers careers and I don't remember either of them ever doing so many unprofessional intentional things.

How many fights have you seen Scott Bloomquist in, actual fist throwing fight?
How many unprofessional and vulgar t-shirts did Moyer have?
How about Larson or BC or Rico, did they have this unprofessionalism swirling around them?
No, No and No.

As far as the up and coming younger drivers Bobby is very talented, maybe the most, but he needs to go drive for a different group because in this age of social media, smartphones, and tweets he won't be going to Nascar with all these shenanigans following him. No way. It's too bad too, I was looking forward to him leaving. Great talent, handsome marketable look, but too much baggage is riding his coat tails.

zach51
05-31-2017, 10:41 AM
Bloomer has admitted he did a lot of things when he was younger (and not even as young as Bobby is) that he isn't proud of....i.e. womanizing, drugs, etc. And according to most now, he has hung the darn moon.

Point being, don't write Bobby off as a lost cause just yet over a few little things. He'll be fine.

birky time
05-31-2017, 10:54 AM
They check his tires yet??

he bought them off of bloomer he's good to go

Illtsate32
05-31-2017, 11:00 AM
Its part of a pattern of behavior over several years, the shirt is just the latest character revealing event. I've been around long enough to have seen the entire arc of Bloomquists and Moyers careers and I don't remember either of them ever doing so many unprofessional intentional things. How many fights have you seen Scott Bloomquist in, actual fist throwing fight? How many unprofessional and vulgar t-shirts did Moyer have?How about Larson or BC or Rico, did they have this unprofessionalism swirling around them?No, No and No.As far as the up and coming younger drivers Bobby is very talented, maybe the most, but he needs to go drive for a different group because in this age of social media, smartphones, and tweets he won't be going to Nascar with all these shenanigans following him. No way. It's too bad too, I was looking forward to him leaving. Great talent, handsome marketable look, but too much baggage is riding his coat tails.I dont think a vulgar t shirt is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...

zach51
05-31-2017, 11:09 AM
Does anybody (I'm sure some of you still have them) remember the "When It's Wet.....Slide It In" shirts lol. I remember being like 10 and laughing with my dad about seeing those at the races.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-31-2017, 11:50 AM
Does anybody (I'm sure some of you still have them) remember the "When It's Wet.....Slide It In" shirts lol. I remember being like 10 and laughing with my dad about seeing those at the races.

I always liked the BIG JOHNSON racing shirts when they were involved in racing.

Black I
05-31-2017, 11:56 AM
he bought them off of bloomer he's good to go

Good, thats all he needs is to get caught illegal. He's alread got enough issues with race fans :D

fastford
05-31-2017, 02:50 PM
I dont think a vulgar t shirts is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...

how many 8 to 12 year olds at the race tracks today know about ole bloomy taking a bump or two? ill bet not near as many as has read that shirt...

zach51
05-31-2017, 03:00 PM
how many 8 to 12 year olds at the race tracks today know about ole bloomy taking a bump or two? ill bet not near as many as has read that shirt...

Oh please. So even if your ridiculous statement above is true, do you think it affected the kid(s) lives? I wish I lived in a dreamland like some of ya'll who apparently never see anything vulgar in society. I see stuff in Wal-Mart way more disturbing than the t-shirt. And the t-shirt is childish and stupid, don't get me wrong, but come-the-F-on....

25jrjr
05-31-2017, 03:38 PM
I dont think a vulgar t shirt is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...

Try selling that to corporate America!

zach51
05-31-2017, 03:47 PM
Try selling that to corporate America!

It worked for Scott. He is highly backed by Mark Martin who seems to be as clean as a whistle, whilst Scott has had a history of drug abuse, as well as Randy Sweet (based on his arrest in Iowa). Corporate America seems just fine with sponsoring hoodlums as long as they are winning races.

25jrjr
05-31-2017, 03:57 PM
It worked for Scott. He is highly backed by Mark Martin who seems to be as clean as a whistle, whilst Scott has had a history of drug abuse, as well as Randy Sweet (based on his arrest in Iowa). Corporate America seems just fine with sponsoring hoodlums as long as they are winning races.

Let me rephrase......Try selling that to Nascar corporate America!

fastford
05-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Oh please. So even if your ridiculous statement above is true, do you think it affected the kid(s) lives? I wish I lived in a dreamland like some of ya'll who apparently never see anything vulgar in society. I see stuff in Wal-Mart way more disturbing than the t-shirt. And the t-shirt is childish and stupid, don't get me wrong, but come-the-F-on....

now i remember why i dont like you . have a good day.....

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 09:09 PM

The way I remember it was that Scott had it on him supposedly because of the gal he was with and he was chasing the skirt......and it was 20 some years ago.

I guess technically it qualfies as " having a history", but if you've got something else , anything else,please share.......

I don't give a crap about bobbys shirt......it would have been more effective to the haters if he would just beat the competition and then said it in victory lane......everybody would enjoy that kind of ass whippin, wait what?

Bobby is a good kid and great talent surrounded by a jerry springer show full of fans trying to live vicariously through him.......don't like that? Eat shot.

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 09:36 PM
The way I remember it was that Scott had it on him supposedly because of the gal he was with and he was chasing the skirt......and it was 20 some years ago.I guess technically it qualfies as " having a history", but if you've got something else , anything else,please share.......I don't give a crap about bobbys shirt......it would have been more effective to the haters if he would just beat the competition and then said it in victory lane......everybody would enjoy that kind of ass whippin, wait what?Bobby is a good kid and great talent surrounded by a jerry springer show full of fans trying to live vicariously through him.......don't like that? Eat shot.Well said BBQ!!! We're talking about now not back in the day Zack. As political correct as this country is that WILL effect his ride to NASCAR and that walmart remark...h€ll I have two of em in my town and have never seen anything that came close to that tshirt.

WisWildManFan
06-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Bobby can drive, the dad can set a car up, the mom and sister cause drama, his fans on 4m are tards, the t shirt eats sh!t, and the rest of us are haters. Not a chance at top 3 in country.

WisWildManFan
06-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Drugs and womanizing... Oh the humanity!!! Party on goat!

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Bobby can drive, the dad can set a car up, the mom and sister cause drama, his fans on 4m are tards, the t shirt eats sh!t, and the rest of us are haters. Not a chance at top 3 in country.
Drugs and womanizing... Oh the humanity!!! Party on goat!Very well said!!! ROCK ON!!!!!

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Drugs and womanizing... Oh the humanity!!! Party on goat!

I've never ever done either......ever.

As far as you know, especially not 20 or 30 years ago.